Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' (52094 Views)

Breaking: Igbo Traders Condemn Biafra Protests/nnamdi Kanu In Strongest Terms / Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration / Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by Isiterere(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
Every sensible human being must condemn the outburst in it's totality....

AMBODE we know.
APC is the Party.
SAI GMB

ALL IZZ WELL

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by 2oddMASTER: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
2late to cry
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by eledacedar(f): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Igbos are like nursery school children, give them sweets and they will sing for you grin grin

The Ijaws has finished using them, now PDP is using them. They knew it is very very difficult to ask a Yoruba man to start dancing in the sun because of 500 naira.

Igbos are slaves to their empty egos, and as long as you stroke their ego, they are will u.

I dnt think they think for themselves.

Even if u give a Yoruba man 1million, he will still do wot he thinks he wanna do. I can assure u that much. But igbo? Nonsense!!!

Please, leave the Ijaws out of your talk! The Igbos aren't tools that can be used!

The level of tribalism on this forum is getting on the absurd.

U need to respect others and their ways of life and values!

Leave others to live their own lives. What's wrong with you? What's difficult with that?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by missionmex(m): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Any sane person should.
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
I condemn
The hatred didn't start today, still God continues to show himself so strong.... Where can you not find the Igbo man? Name one country! The igbo man fits in every environment he finds himself and they are peaceful... So why the hate? We can never apologize for being Igbo's...we didn't make ourselves God made us...Igbo kwenu? Dalu oooo...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by tonychristopher: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
this oba don fall his hand ruggedly, se as the idiot just dey mess up, THE OBA don dey lie , him come deny am, these people seff,the brag when confronted they denie it..lol

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by zimoni(f): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nice one there Ambode.

Kabiyesi made a mistake by telling them whom to vote for, he forgot they all voted for Jonah yet Buhari won Lagos State.

Kabiyesi caused this unnecessary issue.

Ambode Till 2019.

God punish that Baskart called JKidding.

Omo Ale Jati Jati

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by stagger: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Igbos are like nursery school children, give them sweets and they will sing for you grin grin

The Ijaws has finished using them, now PDP is using them. They knew it is very very difficult to ask a Yoruba man to start dancing in the sun because of 500 naira.

Igbos are slaves to their empty egos, and as long as you stroke their ego, they are will u.

Even if u give a Yoruba man 1million, he will still do wot he thinks he wanna do. I can assure u that much. But igbo? Nonsense!!!

You should be at Aro Mental Home now here. The person in focus is the genocidal bigot you have as an oba. He should withdraw that statement before God Himself throws him into the lagoon of hell.

18 Likes

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by Marlicque: 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Oba of Lagos just made the race a bit more difficult for Ambode ..... I know say you no send am that message......

But still on Still..... APC noni come rain come sun smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by dipopooo(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
grin Ambode Ambode sharp guy. dont condemn or apologise to anybody i mean we own no baga any apology. we can never allow flatees to destroy our land as they destroyed theirs. kabiyesi, the owner of lagos has spoken.

*in fayose's voice* no apology to flatees let dem leave our land

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by KUNZEH(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Khalessi:
Lagos has no king Lagos needs no king......

ODE,irankiran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by Damikevin(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
If am being threatened to vote and won't be allowed to vote whom ever I chose. I'd just not vote at all. So you have nothing against me. But the Obas words are not encouraging. That's how they kill peoples career. Election perriod are crucial and sensitive. No come dey freestyle speech. Na God help aisha buhari and her edo prostitute misconception.
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by Ekaka1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nonsense, this might not even be Ambode's own FB page. Some desperate and panicky e-APC supporter may have contrived this. I dare Ambode to claim it was him who put this out. Oba who repeatedly told the whole world why He "PICKED" Ambode and that Fashola or Jagaban cannot even challenge him...blablabla....
These people are neck deep in occultism and I'm sure they were clearly initiated by this rascal who calls himself a king...He clearly does not represent us YORUBAs

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by esbjaygmailco(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
as Patience is a cross on Jonathan so is Akinolu a cross on Ambode, he is your cross carry him as Jonathan is carrying his madam Patience. disadvantage of godfatherism.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
I have not seen anyone who supports what the King said about "die in Lagoon"

No well meaning lagosian will want Lagos to be in opposition party now that there is a golden opportunity to be part of the federal government as a major stake holder. It's unfortunate that a few igbos in Lagos and a majority of igbos who are not registered in Lagos are making noise about voting PDP to test the Oba. Ohaneze can vote PDP in Abia but Lagos will still vote APC. Eko o ni baje!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by missionmex(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

have they started using phone in yaba left? Because it seems that is were u r posting this shiiit from.

10 Likes

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lagos is a big psychiatric unit and Agbaje is the man to dispense the antipsychotic drug that will treat or at least sedate its inhabitants.

I hope he wins on Saturday, if he does,he needs to build maximum security psychiatric hospital for people like Akiolu, the oba of lagoon and his likes.

Akiolu is a bugger.

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by Rose2014: 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

If you knew Igbos are full of egos, why threaten them?. Ever seen a man with ego succumb to threat? Oba should've been wise enough to know you don't threaten a man that has lots of ego na

Btw I want to be a distributor for basketmouth's life jacket business. How do I contact him?

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by scantee(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Oba & Ambode acting a writen script by APC. medcine after death. Sorry Ambo we have decided already.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by 735i(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

O boy… you dey drink peak Milk? grin

Because "it's you bro; Stupidity at it Peak" cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by Richy4(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
stagger:

You should be at Aro Mental Home now here. The person in focus is the genocidal bigot you have as an oba. He should withdraw that statement before God Himself throws him into the lagoon of hell.

You should have ignored him. Why are you making him look important by quoting him.
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by Ekaka1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Damikevin:
If am being threatened to vote and won't be allowed to vote whom ever I chose. I'd just not vote at all. So you have nothing against me. But the Obas words are not encouraging. That's how they kill peoples career. Election perriod are crucial and sensitive. No come dey freestyle speech. Na God help aisha buhari and her edo prostitute misconception.
You must not let dim wits like that rascal call Oba to stop you from voting....this is the more reason why you should go out there and vote for individuals you're convinced will move our dear state forward and not errand boys of an ignoramus ogboni cult chief priest!
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by chinex276(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Have it in record dat if mr. Ambo fails, d oba is d cause nd should be blamed.
Mr.oba (oye iberibe, anuofia) knw dat we igbos are fearless, we wount use amadioha to threaten u, with our physical strength nd dat of God almighty which we serve we shall destroy u nd ur evil plans. #NDIGBO.kwenu

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
belabela:
I have not seen anyone who supports what the King said about "die in Lagoon"

No well meaning lagosian will want Lagos to be in opposition party now that there is a golden opportunity to be part of the federal government as a major stake holder. It's unfortunate that a few igbos in Lagos and a majority of igbos who are not registered in Lagos are making noise about voting PDP to test the Oba. Ohaneze can vote PDP in Abia but Lagos will still vote APC. Eko o ni baje!

Correction...it is...

Eko o ni Agbaje.
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by jameboy: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nice
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by refreshrate: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Texcoco:
If only this condemnation had been swift in the first place,perhaps things might have been different for Ambode....But we think this is a belated reaction when you look at the excessive clamour and umbrage against Akiolu even newspapers,radio-shows,TV programmes all have picked on this development and most will be keen to see how it ends..Will there be voter backlash against Ambode? Will there be reprisal killings or arson btw both tribes?? What steps can be done to avoid it and Can Lagos survive the ordeal??.....what about thieffnubu? What's his take?

Join us next for the concluding episode of "How moronic can a king be?*

1 Like

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by titilayur(f): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
I just pity ambode and hope dis will not affect him negatively

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by fyneboi79(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rose2014:
Yorubas on nairaland making it seem as if the Agbaje guy is Igbo

So much hatred for their own so called son and Lagos indegene for that matter. And lead by Oba himself cheesy

Just listen to Oba saying that Igbos will drown in a Lagoon for voting a Yoruba man o. Makes no sense to me one bit

And if Igbos vote Agbaje(which they'll now do out of curiosity) and Lagoon doesn't open, what will Oba now say.

I honestly wish he didn't say this but unfortunately he did. I saw the video and couldn't stop Smh for grandpa
I was going to vote Ambode,but because of dis I will vote Jk and see what happens.
I am proudly Ibo and won't be intimidated by whosoever.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by oneeast: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Seriously..one Nigeria will spell doom for some guys real soon! They will wish Nigeria went their separate ways in 1966! cheesy cheesy

akinboyepelumi1:
The King of Lagos anger has led to this aggressive words that has thrown Ambode in a state of panic. Agbaje on the other hand is trying to use this medium to seduce the igbos to rob them of their vote while Ambode is striving to get the igbos on his side.

I am a Yoruba but I think the Igbos are more powerful in Lagos than before.

I hope this Lagos election will not lead to something both the Lagosians and the igbos will regret in the nearest future.

Anyways I am storming Lagos on Thursday with a team of inspectors and supervisors.

JIMI is the man to watch.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by 9jagoodman: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Guy, go get ready for another election because you have lost this one already.
You think you guys are better than us, keep using us all the time.
This is time thumb down for you.
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by MrDojo(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
i honestly want to see the outcome of this election in lagos................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kachikwu Unseated As OPEC President After 2 Days / Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB / Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.