Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' (52090 Views)

Breaking: Igbo Traders Condemn Biafra Protests/nnamdi Kanu In Strongest Terms / Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration / Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by scantee(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Igbos are like nursery school children, give them sweets and they will sing for you grin grin

The Ijaws has finished using them, now PDP is using them. They knew it is very very difficult to ask a Yoruba man to start dancing in the sun because of 500 naira.

Igbos are slaves to their empty egos, and as long as you stroke their ego, they are will u.

I dnt think they think for themselves.

Even if u give a Yoruba man 1million, he will still do wot he thinks he wanna do. I can assure u that much. But igbo? Nonsense!!!
Mr next trash i have seen this one.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by Olayinka2607: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
dis is a great opportunity for d lagosians, because apc don get mouth in federal, pls & pls let vote apc ambode for d progress of dc state. thanks. eko oni baje o
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by Balkan(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Abode and Yorubas can do without the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by oweman: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
EmoBoy:
Too little, too late.

The "King of Lagos" has already done the damage.

The ibos of lagos will fail like thier brothers of kano who tried in vain to dictate who become the emir .

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by hensben(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Good one from Ambode.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by obayaya(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Khalessi:
Lagos has no king Lagos needs no king......

Twisting the words of Boromir of Gondor? cheesy

#Lord of the Rings
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by Takim107(f): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Go and sit down, you two might have discus to an extend for him to say those word...before will you agree to it when it's not painting a good image of you..Ambode or body dey...#neveragain

1 Like

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by upsonn(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Khalessi:
Lagos has no king Lagos needs no king......

Take that to where u come from not here in lagos.
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by bakjal(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Igbos are like nursery school children, give them sweets and they will sing for you grin grin

The Ijaws has finished using them, now PDP is using them. They knew it is very very difficult to ask a Yoruba man to start dancing in the sun because of 500 naira.

Igbos are slaves to their empty egos, and as long as you stroke their ego, they are will u.

Even if u give a Yoruba man 1million, he will still do wot he thinks he wanna do. I can assure u that much. But igbo? Nonsense!!!
Like Jega said"u have a right to ur own opinion but u should be care of ur public conduct" didnt u learn from dat?

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by zimoni(f): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2015

Anyways I am storming Lagos on Thursday with a team of inspectors and supervisors.

JIMI is the man to watch..

Baba oooooooooooooooooo

You are no longer a DSS operative.

Now, you are a supervisor.

The One and Only Chief Clown/Photographer in Nairaland.

Journey Mercy Your Highness.
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by sunrealboy01(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
In as much as I condemn the despicable act of the king, I believe if all the igbos should vote for Agbaje and all yoruba vote for Ambode in lagos, agbaje wouldn't even close. The only reason is because of the yoruba's vote which is already divided between the 2 major contestant... I only think PDP stalwarts made this turn into ethnic issue which was emphasized in the presidential election. #justsaying.
akinboyepelumi1:
The King of Lagos anger has led to this aggressive words that has thrown Ambode in a state of panic. Agbaje on the other hand is trying to use this medium to seduce the igbos to rob them of their vote while Ambode is striving to get the igbos on his side.

I am a Yoruba but I think the Igbos are more powerful in Lagos than before.

I hope this Lagos election will not lead to something both the Lagosians and the igbos will regret in the nearest future.
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by Mars88(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Texcoco:
Igbos will regret,yorubaz will regret even more including those yorubas based in the east and areas not yorubaland...Tis best yorubas accept the current circumstance as sacrifices for 'One Nigeria' …Upsettin the apple cart might be their greatest undoing.
why do you keep beating the drums of war like you dont know what it means? Dont you at least have people from both ends you love?
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
JIMI AGBAJE would be the next lagos state governor. how can oba hate his own son wonders shall never end

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by MKO4ever(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
If you have internet, please check this up: Jimi Agbaje was accussed of selling fake drugs to Lagosian during Abacha's time, but the allegation was covered up. How on earth do you want such man to rule us as governor?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
bakjal:
Like Jega said"u have a right to ur own opinion but u should be care of ur public conduct" didnt u learn from dat?
no, I didn't. Anything else?
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by upsonn(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Alfamann:
A useless king in white cur
tains is the spokesperson of yorubas.

Watch what you said to an elder mother matter what happened... Here we give respect to our elders... It may be lacking frm where you came from... Deal with it.
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by steppin: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Balkan:
Abode and Yorubas can do without the Igbos
If he can do without Igbos, he wouldn't go around markets begging Igbos for their votes.
We got the decisive votes.
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by estyvino(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

You hate who dey progress, must everybody be lazy as you guyz?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by adeolabakare: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
EmoBoy:
Too little, too late.

What damage? Are u waiting for this to happen? AMBODE has spoken like a gentle man so what?
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rose2014:

If you knew Igbos are full of egos, why threaten them?. Ever seen a man with ego succumb to threat? Oba should've been wise enough to know you don't threaten a man that has lots of ego na

Btw I want to be a distributor for basketmouth's life jacket business. How do I contact him?
life jackets from an Igbo man will be fake. Mass drowning if you trust it in the least
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by ddefoe: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
PassingShot:
This should lay the issue to rest except there are other motives therein for our Igbo brothers.

Stop the ganging up and vote according to your conscience. Stop campaigning as a block against APC/Ambode so that wherever the pendulum swings, you're not seen as against anyone.

Ambode has a better chance than JK whether you gang up or not and APC ruling Lagos is more beneficial than PDP especially this time around that the central government is APC.
my brother there is no gang up except here in nairaland.ibos in lagos have not ganged up against anyone.Some will clearly vote for APC while others will vote for PDP.the mistake here is that we tend to look at situation from the nairaland point of view but from the information available to me,the ibo leaders have not endorsed neither Agbaje nor ambode.what is clear to me is that people will vote for the candidate of their choice.let some people keep creating their separate world in the name of nairaland.there is no one person that can speak for an entire race or ethnic group.I am ibo,my elder brother is a staunch APC memeber who campaigned vigorously and even risked his life as a party agent during the presidential election.he is a buhari diehardist and yet some folk will say ibos didn't vote or supported buhari.The point I am making is that these things depends on individual convictions and conscience.that's what democracy is all about and nobody should be crucified for expressing his humaness.both the candidates are yorubas and lagosians for that matter and why would it be a problem if any of them wins!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by whosefault(f): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
see how weed is ruining another mans career.
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by Chamber10(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
If I be Ibo man, I would vote otherwise and damn the drowning in Lagoon threat...Nonsense. An elder cannot talk like an elder. An oba is not suppose to force a candidate on anyone. This is democracy for crying out loud. If Ibos that vote against his wish get drowned in lagoon, what happens to Yorubas or Hausas that vote against his wish?...maybe bar beach awaits them. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by Rose2014: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
life jackets from an Igbo man will be fake. Mass drowning if you trust it in the least
I'm looking for basketmouth's phone number you're telling me nonsense. Who has time to order life jacket from France when Saturday is almost here?

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
steppin:

If he can do without Igbos, he wouldn't go around markets begging Igbos for their votes.
We got the decisive votes.

grin

YES YOU DO. grin If that floats your boat.
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by oneeast: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
It's a Covert Special Ops. As a civilian you are not expected to know that. Have you heard of National Intelligence Agency?

zimoni:

Anyways I am storming Lagos on Thursday with a team of inspectors and supervisors.

JIMI is the man to watch..

Baba oooooooooooooooooo

You are no longer a DSS operative.

Now, you are a supervisor.

The One and Only Chief Clown/Photographer in Nairaland.

Journey Mercy Your Highness.
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by dlux: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Oba of Lagos? Which power you get? No make igbos pursue u enter the Lagoon 1st. But jokes apart, i think this issue is blown out of proportion. One love. Damilola wa! Mo fe dobo!
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by adaleng(f): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Re u sure Ur OK?
Cos u sound faustrated. Ure d 1St 2 say such of d Igbo.
U don't speak of a tribe in such manner. Ure speaking of Yoruba dat re full of cowardly attitude & so much noise wit no action . @least an Igbo man doesn't chicken out as Yoruba do.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by zimoni(f): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
sunrealboy01:
In as much as I condemn the despicable act of the king, I believe if all the igbos should vote for Agbaje and all yoruba vote for Ambode in lagos, agbaje wouldn't even close. The only reason is because of the yoruba's vote which is already divided between the 2 major contestant... I only think PDP stalwarts made this turn into ethnic issue which was emphasized in the presidential election. #justsaying.

Have you considered the Hausas?

Are you aware they also huge population in Lagos? And they love to vote more than any ethnic group in Nigeria, it's just that they don't make noise. The only Understand Go lolz grin grin grin

With the vote of Hausas, victory is Ambode's.

Let the Igbo vote whomever they want to vote for. It's their decisions. We can't tell them whom to vote for. The King caused this unnecessary palaver.

Lobatan.
Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by nikky5(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
The Oba of Lagos is a first class monarch in Nigeria. He has bared his mind. APC owns Lagos and Lagosians own APC. The igbos should do his bidding so that they son suffer. Do in Rome as the Romans do.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' by Canme4u(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
EmoBoy:
Too little, too late.

You can go and die for all I care. Ambode will win and heaven would not fall.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB / “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate / Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.