Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? (65795 Views)

Message To Guys Above 25yrs / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 08, 2015
sinaj:
itz d xme reason u guyz choose to date underage gurlz.

well m 27...
xo u see, not every gel lie bout their agewink

Quite bold!
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2015
Edusouls:
the older a woman gets, the more complicated, difficult and naggy she becomes, she argues like hell,she losses her submissiveness, she sees herself as equal to the man, very proud and full of herself, and very hard to deal with, so this the reason men go for much sweeter,younger,much easy to deal with and easygoing young girls...

If this is true, the younger girls will also "become more complicated, difficult and naggy, argue like hell, lose her submissiveness, see herself as equal to the man, proud and full of herself, and very hard to deal with" as she gets older.

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2015
PunkyOh:

lol no I'm older. Born in the mid 80s.
Jeeez..
No Wonder ur mentality is high
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2015
An2elect2:

no am not
so wer u frm n wer u base?
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by PunkyOh(f): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Jeeez..
No Wonder ur mentality is high

lol @ jeeez. Mid '80s is that old? Ha!
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2015
PunkyOh:

lol @ jeeez. Mid '80s is that old? Ha!
never said ur old,was only suprise.lemme see ur pix though.:p
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by PunkyOh(f): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
never said ur old,was only suprise.lemme see ur pix though.:p

Never said you did but the 'jeez' sounded like you just saw a fossil lol.

I look younger than my age, take my word for it cool
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2015
just a new nairalander..... av been a guest all the while. trust me, its gonna be fun.
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Daresh(f): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2015
My own question is , WHY WILL YOU AS A WOMAN HER AGE? Seriously? FYI I'm 25 too grin
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2015
PunkyOh:

Never said you did but the 'jeez' sounded like you just saw a fossil lol.

I look younger than my age, take my word for it cool
i knw u will look younger n dt y i wanna see ur pix.cheesy
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by PunkyOh(f): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:

Ok but I will post it on my profile. Tell me when you're around to view it, ait?
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by PunkyOh(f): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:

It's up but it'll be for a few minutes lol
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2015
PunkyOh:

Ok but I will post it on my profile. Tell me when you're around to view it, ait?
am around now,upload it now.cheesy
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by PunkyOh(f): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
am around now,upload it now.cheesy

It's up
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:47am On Apr 08, 2015
PunkyOh:

It's up
lol,see ur small face.

y nt upload ur full pix
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by PunkyOh(f): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lol,see ur small face.

y nt upload ur full pix

Maybe another time because I don't have my memory card with me at the moment. That one is the only one on my phone.
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2015
PunkyOh:

Maybe another time because I don't have my memory card with me at the moment. That one is the only one on my phone.
alyrt,Is ur location is right?
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by PunkyOh(f): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
alyrt,Is ur location is right?

Huh

You mean, South Africa? Yes.
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2015
PunkyOh:

Huh

You mean, South Africa? Yes.
ok,am in Nigeria though.hv fun!
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by PunkyOh(f): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
ok,am in Nigeria though.hv fun!

Ok. Thanks smiley
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Adeboyefa(f): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2015
Women will stop lying when a 40-year-old man is ready to marry a 32-year-old woman without saying she is too old and going for teenagers, like Yerima.

Imagine a 32-year-old woman dumped after a 7-year-old courtship and now being discriminated against by other men because of her age. Does she kill off her ex's new woman and use juju to get him back? Isn't it better to go for another man (even if she has to lie)?

--------------------

And you men too, most of you reduce your ages on your CVs, and claim to be single on Facebook after 10 years of marriage and 4 children.
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Missmossy(f): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2015
The comments though grin I reserve my comment! cheesy Infact.

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Emodeee: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Na wa for u o... Sheee na d hail wey I hail u mk u ignore ma msg? Oya u r nt beautiful, ugly girl. C hw u look like toothpick. Go get some flesh girl.
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Xsenga:
WHY U DEY LOOK FOR ME?

Hi sis smiley

ggrin, your guy never reach my side oh, I swear, Na joke I deh. If he reach my side self, I go pursue come back to you cheesy
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by stephenqueen: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
How far? grin
Mad man ah dey undecided
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by ggrin(f): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
standd:

Hi sis smiley

ggrin, your guy never reach my side oh, I swear, Na joke I deh. If he reach my side self, I go pursue come back to you cheesy
betterangry
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
zeb04:
On the contrary,I always increase my age. Although it is a lie,it something I started doing right from tenage years and these is what happens when your face and voice dosnt look/sound ur age.

As per the voice, i doubt if you hear my voice, you wont assume i'm in my 70s but i'm a very young dude.
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by KingTom(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
stephenqueen:

Mad man ah dey undecided
Dem don ban you grin
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by stephenqueen: 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Dem don ban you grin
She no ban me undecided
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Emodeee:

Na wa for u o... Sheee na d hail wey I hail u mk u ignore ma msg? Oya u r nt beautiful, ugly girl. C hw u look like toothpick. Go get some flesh girl.

smiley tongue
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by KingTom(m): 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
stephenqueen:

She no ban me undecided
Ok grin
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Xsenga(f): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
ggrin:
u don vexundecided
WAITING WAN MAKE VEX.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? / Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady