Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically (12584 Views)

List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) / Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date / Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by LadyX(f): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
brito:

yes ma'am
Thanks cheesy
We'll talk tomorrow.. Good night.

1 Like

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by 2dice(m): 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
chimerase2:
ma ticket dn cut chalton cut amu angry
bro yyu play football bet?
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by 2dice(m): 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

gat an idea! guyz, how about we create our own official thread, NAOWS Nairalanders Association Of Weed Smokers, and make it our official derailin home. . . smoke weed, drink orijin and prettythicksme will be supplying us with pepper soup

cc: stephenqueen
alberto2k
fabdedon
valmunich
2dice
chimerase2
kingtom
ipledge
and co. . .
yes
this is the shii am into
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by peedeeasobie(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Only one person...

Elantraceey .....something about her.
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
@ alll..

Shey e no make sense make all of us see 4 eleguishi beach

Dress code for guys: Only boxers

Dress code for Ladies: Bikini.

The Kolabo go maKe sense die tongue
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by ronald4lif(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
sweettease:
Hmm... I've actually met a few, now it's

Ms...pee
Ene...god
Lala...boi
The other two, I no go name make their head no scatter tongue

So una don dey meet ba. And some of us are dulling ourselves still hoping to meet when others have been meeting.
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by alberto2k(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

gat an idea! guyz, how about we create our own official thread, NAOWS Nairalanders Association Of Weed Smokers, and make it our official derailin home. . . smoke weed, drink orijin and prettythicksme will be supplying us with pepper soup

cc: stephenqueen
alberto2k
fabdedon
valmunich
2dice
chimerase2
kingtom
ipledge
and co. . .
great idea... You stole mah idea sef, maybe we dey share brain grin

The place go dey inflames everyhour grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
ok lala247,u like? cheesy
lol,let's leave Lala...Give me another girl that will grind on my cock
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by KingTom(m): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahahahahaha u go kill me with laugh here oooo
grin grin grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Tashaamania(f): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
Vivly, should I talk? cheesy
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by KingTom(m): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
stephenqueen:

Omo that day go badt gan
I swear! grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

So una don dey meet ba. And some of us are dulling ourselves still hoping to meet when others have been meeting.

Bros I dey tell u and things don happen far but God dey cheesy

How ur syd jawe?
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by KingTom(m): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
i fit cheesy cheesy grin
You go spend everyday with your back for ground o grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by stephenqueen: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Make we see who go first collapse after smoking
Na ipledge go collapse grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ipledge:
lol,let's leave Lala...Give me another girl that will grind on my cock
on nl or outside nl?
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
phlio:
will like to meet the following people in person I like their sense of reasoning bunch of high level intelligence and sustainable attitude with superficially superior attainable confidence.

goldenone......cool and ghost mode attitude
diddydiva......inteligent and also friendly
daviyjones, .....this guy ehn (MAN OF LIST)
2dice ......always my main man
echobee .........funny and great....beautifully beautiful
morethanadoll.....my baby not that frequent online
, falconey ........cool guy with some .....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by ronald4lif(m): 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros I dey tell u and things don happen far but God dey cheesy

How ur syd jawe?

I'm loyal, bruv.

I don talk am before say those that are less active are the ones running major paroles here. Our own na to make noise dey go. cheesy
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
KingTom:
You go spend everyday with your back for ground o grin
God forbid abi dog cheesy
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
ok lala247,u like? cheesy

Lol his like a bro smiley
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Vivly(f): 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tashaamania:
Vivly, should I talk? cheesy
LoL. Talk na
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
wristwatch:

Wen I go see u wink
Anytime you want

Just name the place, Time,Date and Location wink
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by chimerase2: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
2dice:

bro yyu play football bet?
no i play mummy water bet angry
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
on nl or outside nl?
on NL
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by KingTom(m): 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
wristwatch:

u dey craze ooo ... lmao

Ok simple where u dey stay.. I wan c u
Baba na Calabar your boy dey work o, na only Buhari election carry me go Ogun o, I'm still contemplating whether to go home to Ijebu to vote in the Governorship elections grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm loyal, bruv.

I don talk am before say those that are less active are the ones running major paroles here. Our own na to make noise dey go. cheesy

Hmm word! dat is y silent fart produce more impact than the noisy one.
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
stephenqueen:

Wetin give u assurance
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by KingTom(m): 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
God forbid abi dog cheesy
Na you talk am no be me o grin grin grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
KingTom:
Baba na Calabar your boy dey work o, na only Buhari election carry me go Ogun o, I'm still contemplating whether to go home to Ijebu to vote in the Governorship elections grin grin

Baba I dey Abeokuta As I am speaking.. Which side 4 ogun u dey? heheeh shey calabar gurls neva do u strong tin? wink
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by chimerase2: 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
stephenqueen:

don't be too sure o.
it might be u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by lalaboi(m): 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
sweettease:

Yelz... cheesy so you dey this obodo nairaland cheesy

Well, I always answer when a fine babe calls na. .

@Op, make e no be like say i derail.

Whats a Romance Lander? grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by chimerase2: 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lala247:

Lol his like a bro smiley
swery tank god u hv brodaZoned him
cum to me cus amu gona mak u proud cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What If? / Ibadan People Sign In Here / 13 Types Of Girls You Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.