Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. (75047 Views)

New Satelite And Rover (exomars) Launches To Mars (photos) / NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars / Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Octaves(m): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2015
I know about the history of the church. Thanks. But if you think Religion is the reason Naija is not going forward. The you don't know what you are saying
johnydon22:

Lol.. You probably have no idea the history of the church... Go and read about the dark ages when the church ruled the world smiley
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2015
D9ty7:
Mars is habitable just like the earth.
I was listening to a radio station around February and they said a news like some whitemen are preparing to go into the mars by 2025 and they have no plans of coming back, prolly they wanna start something over there. To make it look like the earth, have babies nd all that.

Its called Mission Mars One, they are planning to send an unmanned mission to mars by 2018, and a manned mission by 2025 to establish a colony tho i doubt if that would happen by then seeing they still have many variables to consider.

Below are pictures of a supposed mars habitat

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:04am On Apr 09, 2015
Bawss1:

How can you be so certain that organic life only exists only Earth? There are literally billions of possible planets out there, the thought that the Earth is an anormaly is highly unlikely.

Probability ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 11:04am On Apr 09, 2015
Octaves:
I know about the history of the church. Thanks. But if you think Religion is the reason Naija is not going forward. The you don't know what you are saying

If you read my post you would av noticed where i said RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Bawss1(m): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2015
honor2011:
[/Scientific studies and findings contradicts most religions in the world, how can religious bigots give science a chance since it clearly poses a huge threat to their precious primitive beliefs.. Which of the religion? Go and read a book called Yoga Vasista, ( downloadable, I think), you will see how the ancients had always known about the existence of thousands and thousands of universes. And everyday, the Muslims read the surah where a translation called Allah, the Lord of the WORLDS (mind the plural) and many other examples like that. No doubt some religions and this, no doubt, due to imperfect human interventions in their scriptures, have made it look as if religion and science are mutually exclusive and contradictory to one another. This is really not the case with those religions that are pure.

Well said, sir, well said!
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2015
Kruzilano:
Nigerians will soon go dia nd start fighting for land

grin grin grin grin
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Defcon1(m): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

actually trillions of planets exists, billions of them right here in our own local galaxy the milky way galaxy smiley
Honestly, this is the very reason l don't believe the majestic universe, with countless, perfectly arranged gigantic stars and planets, came from The Big Bang

You can't get beauty and orderliness from chaos.

2 Likes

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2015
Defcon1:

Honestly, this is the very reason l don't believe the majestic universe, with countless, perfectly arranged gigantic stars and planets, came from The Big Bang

From volcanic eruptions comes fertile and rich soils, supernovas give rise to new stars and collision of galaxies bring about a larger or destroyed galaxy.. smiley

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:09am On Apr 09, 2015
Octaves:
Don't mind him , we have leaders spending billions on re-election while half of the population are living in poverty and he's blaming religion . Ignorance can only cured through obtaining knowledge

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by simplisity(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2015
The mystries behind God's creation is behond human imagination and science
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Bawss1(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2015
Defcon1:

The Big Bang theory is for now still a theory. But even at that I think you misunderstand it, it basically posits that the univerise and all the celestial bodies resulted from one big initial explosion and continues to expand as a result.

How does this in anyway threatened or counter the explanation given by many religions? Could that initial explosion not be a physical manifestation of the Creative Act - Let There be Light? Could this not be the work of The Creator?

Personally I think it's when we insist on a literal interpretation of scriptural knowledge that we run into problems with science.

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Misogynist2014(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

On mesopotamian copied jewish myth i guess? smiley
That is not the bone of contention. If you read the KJV, you'll see that there is 'created', which means God formed out of nothing and 'made' which means God renovated. Also, there is no mention of water and air, which means that the earth was in existence before, but was as other planets, a cosmic waste, very cold and orbiting a cold sun (without form and void).

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by 989900: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2015
Ferdybaba:
I live here......we are called "The Marsians" cool

cc: Cocolav wink

LOL . . . comeback when you can spell what you are called. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by olashas(f): 11:19am On Apr 09, 2015
adebayor1490:
Shey mars niyen, waoh, my planet of origin
Funny grin grin grin grin
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2015
Bawss1:

The Big Bang theory is for now still a theory. But even at that I think you misunderstand it, it basically posits that the univerise and all the celestial bodies resulted from one big initial explosion and continues to expand as a result.

How does this in anyway threatened or counter the explanation given by many religions? Could that initial explosion not be a physical manifestation of the Creative Act - Let There be Light? Could this not be the work of The Creator?

Personally I think it's when we insist on a literal interpretation of scriptural knowledge that we run into problems with science.

big bang is not an explosion, it is expansion ...lol.. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by dbestuncle: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2015
lol...............................yes o
Sylverbox:
The white guys are done with poverty, Electricity, tribal wars, potable water and other social amenities....Space exploration is their new baby.

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Bawss1(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

big bang is not an explosion, it is expansion ...lol.. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang

Ah, seen. Thanks for the correction. Even with that I think that the explanation I gave still holds. The Big Bang does not contradict religious assertions.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
That is not the bone of contention. If you read the KJV, you'll see that there is 'created', which means God formed out of nothing and 'made' which means God renovated. Also, there is no mention of water and air, which means that the earth was in existence before, but was as other planets, a cosmic waste, very cold and orbiting a cold sun (without form and void).

created - forms out of nothing

made - renovated

**face palm**

cold sun... woooooow... Science is dead!!!

3 Likes

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2015
Bawss1:

Ah, seen. Thanks for the correction. Even with that I think that the explanation I gave still holds. The Big Bang does not contradict religious assertions.

lmao... Ok smiley
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2015
Big Bang Theory is old fashioned Atheists ...WELCOME TO A MORE REASONABLE THEORY === http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2947967/Did-Big-Bang-happen-Quantum-model-predicts-universe-NO-beginning-explain-dark-energy.html

but wait ! if the universe has no beginning according to this new theory, so God as well can have no beginning (self-existent) grin grin grin

Atheists see new knowledge grin grin grin

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Dolemite(f): 11:32am On Apr 09, 2015
While the rest of the world is inventing the future, Nigeria's greatest invention? Shoki dance!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Big Bang Theory is old fashioned Atheists ...WELCOME TO A MORE REASONABLE THEORY === http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2947967/Did-Big-Bang-happen-Quantum-model-predicts-universe-NO-beginning-explain-dark-energy.html

but wait ! if the universe has no beginning according to this new theory, so God as well can have no beginning (self-existent) grin grin grin

Lmao, this guy is back again shamelessly citing 3month old articles from the Dailymail. Does peer-review mean anything to you bro?

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by nuelski10: 11:35am On Apr 09, 2015
After reading through the comments and arguments, i jst thought of how GOD came into existence(i jst need to learn new things, i don't have time for potential abusers )
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by caesaraba(m): 11:35am On Apr 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Because there is no life outside earth. Without HIM was not ANYTHING made that was made. No single life in other planet, not the tiniest or most irrelevant.

Boss, then why don't you leave the thread alone for other minds to discuss. You middle-eastern religions like to force your beliefs down the throats of others too much. Haba.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2015
DProDG:

Lmao, this guy is back again shamelessly citing 3month old articles from the Dailymail. Does peer-review mean anything to you bro?
i can't help it bro ... u guys are killing me grin grin grin
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

Nigeria is still a religious greatly influenced country, before we can give rise to a broader scientific awareness and study we must embrace secularism and not let religion biotry rule our brains.

Scientific studies and findings contradicts most religions in the world, how can religious bigots give science a chance since it clearly poses a huge threat to their precious primitive beliefs..

Well.. We were destined Muslims and christians long before we were Nigerians, Americans, Russians or whatever the country we might have emanated from. So, why do we have to give scientific inventions a priority over our CORE value? Come on bro! Come to think of it, science in its broad and wide tentacles is still marveled and yet to conclude findings over production of milk by cattle.

God have a way of calling us to remembrance of our core value and cogent purpose of being on earth despite our scientifical abracadabra..

Let Science erect its own paradise under the sea, we refuse to be carried away. Religion still remain our eternal heritage. Gaskiya!
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by LiamMarshall(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2015
Whoah
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

It's settled then.. Since you just asserted the universe has no beginning, it means no diety created it even if that deity is assumed to be self existent too.. smiley
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2015
We are indeed BLACK and BLACK shall we be..
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

It's settles then.. Since you just asserted the universe has no beginning, it means no diety created it even if that deity is assumed to be self existent too.. smiley
This guy doesn't get the joke grin

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 11:41am On Apr 09, 2015
[size=20] This is a science related topic, anybody who wants a religious topic should open a thread in the religion section. No more derailing here [/size]

4 Likes

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Feraz(m): 11:41am On Apr 09, 2015
D9ty7:
Mars is habitable just like the earth.
I was listening to a radio station around February and they said a news like some whitemen are preparing to go into the mars by 2025 and they have no plans of coming back, prolly they wanna start something over there. To make it look like the earth, have babies nd all that.
I do not think they can make it look like Earth for now. There are so many factors involved if I am not mistaken. What if there is another civilization in Mars?

I hope they do not take roaches along with them before they mutate and become bigger and stronger than man so when man visit in the next 500 years, he will start battling hideous monsters. . . grin

Dolemite:
While the rest of the world is inventing the future, Nigeria's greatest invention? Shoki dance!! grin grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder / Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? / Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.