Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. (38543 Views)

Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians / Bring Back Lagos – Calabar Rail Project---vanguard / Hahaha! See What A Colonial Oyibo Writer Said About ''Eboes'' (Igbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Boss13: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lagos is a colonial land, a conquered land by the British and converted to Nigeria's capital. It is a no-man's land. Do these yoruba people want history lessons. Many of these Yoruba people migrated to Lagos and now trying to make some noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by cobratail: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Alfamann:
I see yorubas barking like rabbid dogs here.
Where is oladipo diya sef to lead all una against Igbo domination?

Satan worshipper, You are the fool blabbing since few days, cos you used your foolish father for ritual dont mean you should insult other people's parent. You are far away from Lagos and your fla.t head kinsmen are in millions in SW, you will all perish easily.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=birdman post=32484258][/quote]

Pls modify your post and include the source (link) for fast transition to the frontpage.

1 Like

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by bamidele029: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
oluwafemi113:
we the Yorubas are now awake. The words from the Oba of Lagos has proved that we are not sleeping. It is time for those bastard Yoruba's to join us now instead of spreading useless propaganda about our Oba
What happened in Ilorin must not happen in Lagos. Am not happy at all with all this rubbish coming from the Apga

Thank you, Jimi will regret giving these people mouth. It's now personal angry

8 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by cobratail: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
[s]
PointB:

And how many people has died because he called Lagos "No man's land"? Is that the first time you've heard that term used? Why get emotional every time that term is used, can't you learn to ignore it?

So much for 'sophistication'!
[/s]

Stop behaving like your father, why call people's land no mans land. Are you this daft?

2 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Apga is very silly. Why are they preaching hate They should go organise their party first before backing PDP.

1 Like

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
pazienza:

Same here. My people obsession with Lagos is unhealthy for Igboland! I mean, it's not like Lagos is Paris or London.

The man is speaking for himself and not for Ndigbo. I have a feeling he is working for Ambode.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by oluwabreezy: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
When the fight start the igbos shouldnt even pass through ibadan cos it will be too bloody for them.......

3 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by austinvsb1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Boss13:
Lagos is a colonial land, a conquered land by the British and converted to Nigeria's capital. It is a no-man's land. Do these yoruba people want history lessons

Thank you joor. Don't worry your message and stand has been made known now. Thanks to oba akiolu for speaking up quickly! The owners and visitors will know themselves real soon. Very soon!!

3 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by oluwafemi113(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you are not from lagos, go and develop your mushroom state

You're still a kid

1 Like

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by PointB: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Jk210:

No we're not. Though we sometimes wonder if that's actually what you guys want when you call us cowards and fear the Hausa's due to the pogroms in the north in the sixties.

Nobody wants war nor trouble. So please educate your kinsfolk to stop with taunts. Even I am shocked at my reaction and line of thought. Its no more funny.

Let's all play a part towards promoting peace, please.

Thank you

If they taunt you, taunt them back!

Don't you folks call Igbos all sorts of derogatory name here on Nairaland, how many of them have threatened you for it! You folks pride yourself with emotional maturity, yet you ramble like sissies on insignificant issue.

The man who said Lagos was colonial settlement, how much Lagos land can he carry with him to his home-town? Yet, you folks are up in arms as if someone has mass murdered thousands of yoruba!

Your behaviour here is pathetic, and that's why am unapologetic!

And we do not fear the hausas!
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by PointB: 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
oluwabreezy:
When the fight start the igbos shouldnt even pass through ibadan cos it will be too bloody for them.......

Another pathetic lowlife!
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by PenSniper: 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
The words of our elders are words of wisdom- WHOM THE GODS WANT TO DESTROY THEY FIRST MAKE MAD. THE IBOS ARE BECOMING MÀÀAD.

7 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Boss13: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
austinvsb1:

Thank you joor. Don't worry your message and stand has been made known now. Thanks to oba akiolu for speaking up quickly! The owners and visitors will know themselves real soon.

What this would lead to is destruction of properties and loss of lives. There shall be no victor or vanquished and a lot of people visiting Haque for prison time. The constitution has empowered all Nigerians to live every within their rights and express themselves legally. No chicken smelling Oba, who depends on government stipends, can change that. Dem no born am - in short he is a bastard as he has called himself.

1 Like

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by oluwabreezy: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Boss13:
Lagos is a colonial land, a conquered land by the British and converted to Nigeria's capital. It is a no-man's land. Do these yoruba people want history lessons. Many of these Yoruba people migrated to Lagos and now trying to make some noise.
if am to ask you who were those who were conquered by the British........#slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Boss13: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
oluwabreezy:

No be Igbos for Lagos go fight you. Na those mad ones from Onitsha and Aba. Don't be myopic my dear.

1 Like

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by austinvsb1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
PointB:

If they taunt you, taunt them back!

Don't you folks call Igbos all sorts of derogatory name here on Nairaland, how many of them have threatened you for it! You folks pride yourself with emotional maturity, yet you ramble like sissies on insignificant issue.

The man who said Lagos was colonial settlement, how much Lagos land can he carry with him to his home-town? Yet, you folks are up in arms as if someone has mass murdered thousands of yoruba!

Your behaviour here is pathetic, and that's why am unapologetic!

Sir keep every little one of your apology to yourself, it is not needed! For the sake of posterity, I hope you live in lagos and will not be running away anytime soon. A first hand experience of the events to come will be invaluable!

Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Boss13: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
oluwabreezy:

if am to ask you who were those who were conquered by the British........#slowpoke

Original settlers - The Epe people and the Benins. You should likewise note that the land was never and I repeat NEVER transferred back to the original settlers. The British developed its colony, expanded it, created Nigeria. Nigeria had its independence and due to military fear of retaliatory coup resettled to Abuja. Where are the noise makers when the military were carrying out their atrocities. Were they able to say this is our land? Where was the Oba of Lagos during the military regime? Democracy returned back in 1999 and the yorubas, especially the migrants and not the original settlers, came out of their hidings to say Lagos is their land. Lagos, a conquered land, a former capital, a cosmopolitan city - your land. You are smoking OMO DETERGENT

3 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by pazienza(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

The man is speaking for himself and not for Ndigbo. I have a feeling he is working for Ambode.

He is certainly on his own! Ndiigbo must deny him! You are also right, he might be working for Ambode!

Why are my people allowing Yorubas to use them to wage their Kiriji wrestling matches? None of Ambode or Agbaje is Igbo? What is all this Igbo this, Igbo that about?

2 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by FreeGlobe(f): 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
oluwafemi113:

You're still a kid
you are not from lagos and yet you want to die on top lagos matter
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by ChinemeOkpan: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Sunny how can you say he is working for Ambode?
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by FreeGlobe(f): 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Jk210(f): 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Kingspin(m): 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Horllamideh:

Now that i think about the whole saga,the pieces are now fitting together.....Jimi can't win because the whole will boil than to tribal level on saturday.....
How is that possibe? Is Jimi an ibo man. The Tinubu and co are just inciting and setting up Yorubas against their own Agbaje.
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by austinvsb1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
PointB:

Kiss my ar/se!

No you can save it for the reptiles in the lagoon. I'm sure they will be most interested.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by oluwafemi113(m): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you are not from lagos and yet you want to die on top lagos matter

Yes I'm from Imo.. you sound like Mugu undecided

2 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by PointB: 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
austinvsb1:

Sir keep every little one of your apology to yourself, it is not needed! For the sake of posterity, I hope you live in lagos and will not be running away anytime soon. A first hand experience of the events to come will be invaluable!

Thank you!

I do not intend to apologise, for what kwa nu; a clear conscience fear no reprisal.

Like I said earlier, before you fire the first shot, be prepare to fire a thousand more. It may not end the way you think; miscalculation abound especially when you choose to make your estate the theatre of war!
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by FreeGlobe(f): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Yes I'm from Imo.. you sound like Mugu undecided
femi you are from one of the mushroom states in south west with mud and rusted roof houses all over. Go and develop your state and leave lagos for lagosians

1 Like

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by PointB: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Jk210:

Oh but nobody has asked you to be apologetic. It's not needed.

Great day ya, nice chatting with you

Great day, man.
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by oluwabreezy: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
EVEN THE YORUBAS THAT ARE FROM OTHER STATE IN SOUTH WEST WILL NEVER TAG LAGOS NO MANS LAND.......I THINK THE IGBOS THIS TIME AROUND HAVE GONE BEYOND THEIR BOUNDARIES.

5 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Horllamideh(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Kingspin:
How is that possibe? Is Jimi an ibo man. The Tinubu and co are just inciting and setting up Yorubas against their own Agbaje.
Jimi is not an Igbo man which makes me wonder why he is using the Oba's statement to whip up sentiments from the igbo just to get their votes.

5 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Boss13: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
cobratail:
[s][/s]

Stop behaving like your father, why call people's land no mans land. Are you this daft?

Lagos is a conquered land. It is no-man's land. We all migrated into Lagos. The original settlers are dead and long gone. You can ask the British that. Eko was an extension of the Benin empire. You guys cannot continue to threaten bona fide Nigeria citizens. Mek I see one useless yoruba tout coming to tell me nonsense, I shoot you down for trespassing and loitering. Nonsense

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate / 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. / Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.