Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG (61224 Views)

Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics) / Nigerians In Cameroon Deported In Cattle Trucks (Photo) / Lion Attacks & Kills An Antelope While Tourists Watch From Their Cars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Tshaphilo: 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
I hate South africans n to think that IBB was being accused of misaproprarion of of Gulf oil funds which he assisted their Mandela with to vie for election. I wish we had not played any role in their apatheid struggle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
eagleeyez:

Do u know they rape infants because they believe it cures hiv!!!!

Aids/ hiv is sooo high in that country.
This is what we call a Cultural Shock in my Sociology class back in ife... Their beliefs is seriously fueling the spread of Aids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Jencejyde(m): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Just came back from SA and really it's quite complicated. Maybe it was because i stayed in Kelvin, Sandton area, but the folks (the guest house) i stayed with and the company i went to attend my training course were really awesome. They admitted that there is a lot of hate and generally its not safe to go haywire around places you dont know in SA.

They themselves, talked about the hate, racism and apartheid thing etc... Unfortunately as much as i do not and never will agree to just going out to Mame innocent foreigners most being Nigerians, i actually was a bit disgusted at how some (not all) naija peeps conduct themselves. From the airport all the way down to my place of residence, it almost felt like i was this new guy coming in to do drugs or something illegal and really that's what quite a number of naija peeps are doing.

Now i asked one question which is..'why is the SA government not doing something about this and cracking down on these individuals' alas!! It all boiled down to corruption. Even the SA government is so corrupt internally that they purposely turn a blind eye to all these vices cos the amount of bribe and what not they get from these is UN-imaginable.

Now in the mix of all this, i wonder why its the fault of the naija guy even though acting in scrupulousness manner that he should be subject to all these acts of violence by the SA locals when actually their govt should be doing more to get it right from this standpoint.

Again, its absolutely unforgivable to attack your fellow African that has not done you any wrong but its equally wrong for you to leave your own country and start indulging in criminal activities and yes you need to see naija peeps at SA clubs. I was privy to go to a newscafe, COCOON and TABOO and if there was anyone spending cash like no mans business or spoiling out the VIP arenas, there were usually naija peeps. I mean it was done shamelessly and sometimes you wonder , you just wonder.

I guess this has pretty much messed up the physic of the average SA chick that their own boys no longer accept that they cant afford anything they want just to be with them. Its a crazy situation out there and really it could get worse. But the bulk starts from the government, in no way should citizens take it upon themselves to start attacking fellow immigrants by killing and looting them. It just shows a low level of self esteem but then again i have no pity for our peeps that engage in shit stuff and start crying foul when the games up on them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by zeituni: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
http://ewn.co.za/2015/04/15/Cops-maintain-heavy-presence-in-KZN

And the violence spreads to JHB it seems....SMH# at the blood thirsty lazy savages.. Even their rapist president called them LAZY FUCKTARDS. Never have I seen a race of black people so entitled... MESS.COM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by doreenvee(f): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
The federal government is not even done with protecting those at home...u guys can relocate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by zeituni: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nothing and I mean nothing can excuse a human being killing another especially vulnerable persons.....black, white, green , blue.. Black SAfricans are some twisted shit!

The saddest part of it is....they seem to all start with I am not in support of xenophobia...but...

Transpose that sentence with a white aAfrikanner saying I am not RACIST BUT... sounds similar to me... At the heart of Black SA is deep seated hate and shallow understanding of that word "UBUNTU" they easily throw around...

The average black SAfrican is worried about foreigners taking their women and JOBS... so it is not only about JOBs..They are quite an emasculated LOT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by zeituni: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Well, they left at their own will!! Shows that spilling blood is not the way to resolve issues but offcourse you can not understand ..You have no capability to comprehend it...

And what did the afrikanners call you guys?? NON HUMANS..TILLTODAY they still believe you guys are between animal and man...in transition.. SAD lot..your evolution is frozen in time and imcomplete.. Never have I seen a country filled with so many intersex, emasculated men...bitch tits hanging..saggy backsides.. weak ass lazy fucktards! Hence the need for you guys to just be catching up with SAVAGERY.. atleast the whites called us unclad savages in the 19th century...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by zeituni: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Their insatiable taste for west African gorilla dicks....is uncontrollable....
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
The attacks are already making good headlines around the world. The people thought they are helping their nation to do the right thing not knowing fully well they are causing more harm and bringing more shame to the same society they love. It is very clear those Zulus need to be educated about civilized life. Their insanity need to be treated so that they can behave like normal human beings. One thing I am afraid of is that they don't get well even when they are treated. They are just born psychotic.

Some news headlines are already addressing the attacks:

1) Xenophobic attacks left five dead. What a shame on Zulus. TheGuardian

2) South Africa's xenophobic attacks: fear and shame. BBC

3)Zimbabwe: Xenophobia in South Africa worse than Apartheid. Eyewitness News

What a disgrace to the acclaim most advanced nation of the continent. Bwahaha... Ptui!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by InMyOpinion(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
mikeapollo:

There are some critical questions to ask before comparing how the govt of each country treats the citizens of the other country:

1.What has been the attitude, behavior and conduct of South Africans living in Nigeria?
2.And what is the attitude, behavior and conduct of Nigerians in South Africa?
3.Why are they not attacking other nationals like Kenyans, Ghanaians, Botswana, Zambians etc

We Nigerians must be bold to tell ourselves the bitter truth....NO COUNTRY WOULD BE FRIENDLY AND WILLING TO ACCOMODATE US IF WE DO NOT CHANGE OUR DISGUSTING ATTITUDE, BEHAVIOUR, CONDUCT AND VALUES, ESPECIALLY WHEN LIVING IN ANOTHER MAN'S COUNTRY!

They also attack people from Zimbabwe and other countries from Southern Africa. Xenophobia in SA does not spare anyone my friend

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria / Skeleton Of Man Trapped In Lava During Mount Vesuvius Eruption In 79 A.D.(Pics) / Truck crushes ORide motorcycle operator to death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.