Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG (61267 Views)

Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics) / Nigerians In Cameroon Deported In Cattle Trucks (Photo) / Lion Attacks & Kills An Antelope While Tourists Watch From Their Cars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by mmsen: 9:57am On Apr 15, 2015
They have my sympathy but South African history has been a brutal one and sadly this nonsense is to be expected - nothing has been done to uplift the majority population by their political class, as such they will remain frustrated. In many regards South Africa's majority population has a lot in common with northern Nigerians, both groups prefer to kill outsiders (or each other) than to hold their crooked leaders accountable.

The FG has failed to protect business men from being attacked in the north for decades - what chance that they will protect those in a foreign nation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by naptu2: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Tonytonex(m): 10:18am On Apr 15, 2015
All these xenophobic attacks should stop.
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by naptu2: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2015
donshaddow:

May the rest of your life be filled with hatred and agony for quoting me.

I'm a Nigerian, I hate no tribe but tolerate all human.

If they do have flat-head then go to hell with your round-head. You fvcking ethnic bigot.

Please don't respond to him. Simply click the "report to the moderator" button at the bottom of his post and report him for breaking rules 2 and 3.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

3. Don't THREATEN, advocate, or encourage violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by africanusvu(m): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2015
The evil that men do lives wit them,you ar now calling for help when u went there and became a night mare to their citizens,u changed S/A from a cool nation to centre of crime and heaped bad remark on nigerias,Go to hell and face the musick

1 Like

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2015
get the Bleep out of the fucking place.. Is it your country? Even the white South Africans are complaining, nothing yet has been done, African countries generally hate Nigerians, be there fooling yourselves. Mschew, the government won't answer till SA gives us back our $15 m
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by donshaddow(m): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2015
naptu2:

Please don't respond to him. Simply click the "report to the moderator" button at the bottom of his post and report him for breaking rules 2 and 3.

Thanks for calling my attention to that.
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Holatunde007(m): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2015
Chiaka:
My cousin and her husband Tunde are based in south African o!. I need to call them o!! I pray they are safe.
Did u jist say ur cousin husband is Tunde
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by chachanga: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2015
South Africans have a violent past, we know, and the collective consciousness of Black SA still kinda needs a lotta internal mending and healing upstairs blah, blah and blah?.

That's why they find it so easy to justify xenophobia in this day and age. Do you know what it means for the Police Force to just stand looking on while "innocents" (regardless of race, religion or affiliation) are being slaughtered?

That, folks, implies a societal sickness, a generalized affliction pervasive enough to reach the furthermost nooks and crannies of whatever faulty version of civilization that's claimed to be running there.

Despite all that's being said to defend this unwarranted bloodshed and the myopic standpoints of majority of the proponents, it all pales in the face of the sentiments of a "one-world community" globalization ideological bull that the UN, AU etc are trying to sell on the grander scale.

How does that sell easy when Africans can't even keep from murdering one another?

Femi Aribisala wrote poignantly on the "South Africanization of Nigeria", we read it in Nigeria, shook our heads, wagged fingers, blamed the govt, startups, the environment. We, damned near, slapped one another through our keypads while ensuring that majority of the fingers pointed back at us Nigerians so we could look inwards and better ourselves.

BUT NOBODY TROOPED OUT ON THE STREETS TO GO DESTROYING SOUTH AFRICA OWNED BUSINESSES LIKE MTN, Chicken Republic; Critical Rescue; Defresh Products; Entech and Broll; Eskom; Global Outdoor Semces; Grinaker-LTA Construction; Massmart (Game); Oracle Airtime; Mr. Price; Nandos; Protea Hotels; SAB Miller;Sasol; Shoprite, South African Airways; Stanbic IBTC; Standard Chartered; St. Elmos; Truworths; Umgeni Water, Woolworths etc!

WTF, you SA guys have the run of the place here while lazy louts in your country find it easy to kill "petty business owners running lock-up shops" on street corners claiming they're taking your jobs? Common man, the total number of Naijans over there's supposed to be about 800k+ and most are engaged in petty stuffs, right?

Doesn't it look odd, dismissively myopic and criminally minded of you to come out here yapping on a Nigerian forum about how those few are the bane of your economic woes? it tells me your brains are so far up your ar.se you won't recognize your strategic economic leverage factors even they were waving them in your face.

So, YOU THINK YOU WOULD NOT FEEL THE PAIN OVER THERE IN JoBURG, DURBAN, Pretoria etc IF WE WENT OUT HERE AND WRECKED MTN etc.

It goes to show NIGERIANS ARE MORE HUMANE, CIVILIZED, LAW-ABIDING AND DEMOCRATIC THAN YOU LOT else my guys would've have gone kamikaze on your ar.ses full time.

OR, do you IMAGINE WE DON'T KNOW YOU'RE LEECHING OFF US, BIG TIME, "to send back home" as you claim our petty trading brothers are doing in your place All due to our inept and corrupt, bribe-gorging politicians who bent policies over backwards to accomodate your thieving ar.ses?

I've got one word for you: CHANGE IS HERE and YOU MAY NOT SURVIVE IT IN ONE PIECE!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGERIAN YOUTHS
KEEP UP THE HUSTLE, THUNDER FIRE ALL HATERZ

SEE
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/156918-the-south-africanization-of-nigeria-by-femi-aribisala.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=July2050 post=32739916][/quote]
Who cares?
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by severee(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2015
grin ok o
FG never take care of the ones wey dey them country finish na una u want make them focus on.

wink good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by netmillionaires(m): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2015
V0lv0:
Am sorry to say this but this is far from the truth. South Africans generally do not like foreigners from the educated to the uneducated. It's not an exaggeration it's the truth. The only foreign country that is exempted from your hate is Botswana and maybe Lesotho
u got ur point but on a Seriously note I don't blame South Africans a bit. It is their country for God's sake. To be done the way they want. If SA should be run aground today won't all the foreigners run back to their country and leave the SAs to suffer?... It just amazes me how people always think they have the right to other people's land. It is like forcing me to say NA MY MAMA BORN U.
If some people think their own country's economy doesn't favour them and chose to go abroad. Let them go! If abroad is very conducive for them. Let them stay! It is their choice. If abroad then became like hell for them they should deem it fit to go back to their country. If they chose to still stay put, then so be it. They should stop shouting and calling on the FG to do something to ensure they stay in another man's land forever... FG can only plead. It has no right to ensure its citizen's stay in SA. We should learn to respect other people too.
If South Africans chose to behave like animals in their own land. Let them be instead of crying foul...
Seriously this is not a big deal. We are the ones complicating it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by naijamerican: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2015
morpheus24:

You want to turn this into a Nigeria//South Africa thing so we fall into that trap. Leave the Nigerians out of this, we can protect ourselves.

Why are you attacking Congolese women and children,

Why are killing and looting Ethiopian stores?

Why are you killing Somalians?

Why are you attacking Mozambicans?

Why are attacking people from SADC countries?

Why are you looting their stores and stealing their goods.

Does anyone force you to buy anything from spaza shops?

Why don't you make and spend money within yourselves and drive the foreigner out once he knows he cannot compete

Why are you not attacking indian stores?

Why are you not storming Camps bay and holding them illegal Whites there too?

Why are you not attacking illegal Chinese stores?

Exactly. these south africans are nothing but useless cowards. It seems Mandela was one of the few black south africans with sense, and even he was a huge coward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by mikeapollo: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2015
There are some critical questions to ask before comparing how the govt of each country treats the citizens of the other country:

1.What has been the attitude, behavior and conduct of South Africans living in Nigeria?
2.And what is the attitude, behavior and conduct of Nigerians in South Africa?
3.Why are they not attacking other nationals like Kenyans, Ghanaians, Botswana, Zambians etc

We Nigerians must be bold to tell ourselves the bitter truth....NO COUNTRY WOULD BE FRIENDLY AND WILLING TO ACCOMODATE US IF WE DO NOT CHANGE OUR DISGUSTING ATTITUDE, BEHAVIOUR, CONDUCT AND VALUES, ESPECIALLY WHEN LIVING IN ANOTHER MAN'S COUNTRY!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by JayJustus(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2015
hahahaahabab...I bully these south Africans tho...I met one in Singapore...she was very nice well I'm only half Nigerian but still Nigerian all day babbyyyyyy....but on a serious note south Africans are too pompous kai...y'll ain't sleek chill your bootypipes
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by cybriz82(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2015
Tau maybe some naija guys dn enter club go show demselve snatchin southafrican babes spendin mula on dem.n behold southafrican jobless guys aint smilin. Naija guys kukuma sabi form everytin na show off.
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2015
MduZA:

last time you were saying that you are a maths teacher in SA...keep on crying...south Africans are cleaning their country,so what?

why not deport them? So u are actually supporting d killings of immigrants huh, that's cruel and insensitive of u afterall nigeria did the most noble thing and deported Ghanaians in d 90's. South Africa should employ such measures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by lezz(m): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2015
BluIvy:
[s][/s]

Whoo! I will not respond in detail to yourvrubbish. Go home! This is not Lagos, you cannot claim one Nigeria here.

Hardworking people crying so hard to stay in the land of the xenophobes and the lazy. Well by th way we know now who have cognitive problems. Btw, even Yorubas are lazy and blah, blah!

Dontdie with all your hardworking in SA please go home. This is really easy if you think about it leave the lazy, wicked Xenophobes in their country.
you are not even worth my responce or keystrokes. ever heard of globalization?

the average south african is a butt-scratching xenophobic savage.

after the rest of africa pressured your anglo-dutch Overlords to grant you self rule, you finally were allowed to climb down from your trees, mountains and caves in 1994.

naturally majority of you are unemployable and unqualified zulu savages. so nigerians, congolese, zimgabweans , etc with good spirits fill up your local economy economy, owning shops and taking up a few public institutions.

your only reaction is to kill and loot the shops of this hardworking foreigners.

in the meantime, white owned firms like shoprite are fleeing your country as economic refugees in nigeria even in regions where boko haram holds , just to escape from your incompetency, violence and the ability to run every company and infrastructure to the ground.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by kwametut: 11:59am On Apr 15, 2015
To those Nigerians and other foreigners who were carrying machetes DONT CRY LOUD WHEN S.A.P.S USES LIVE ROUNDS.

These cowards were lucky to be separated by Police after they were cornered by Zulus.

Nigerians a machete is a weak weapon, SAns have fought that and mastered self defence against machete long ago.

CLUES A BLANKET OR COAT CAN EASILY BLOCK A MACHETE...Funny enough Zulus haven't even used their TRADITIONAL SHIELDS.

THIS IS GONNA BE AN INTERESTING WINTER IN S.A. Note: over 1200 foreigners are sleeping outside Durban area in open community stadiums and parks. While over 46 foreigners were arrested yesterday. Am sure they're gonna enjoy SA JAILS where number gangs kill for fun. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

TO ZULUS AYIHLOME IHLASELE!!!!!!!LET THE WAR AGAINST COCKROACHES BEGIN ITS JUST A START. kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking / Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? / Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.