Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? (51461 Views)

Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man / Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by timbuk2(m): 8:22am On Apr 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Woman wrapper is better than a woman beater 100 timetimes . Women nags, a man should deal with you.He should nag back or leave the house.THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION TO HIT A WOMAN THAT NAGS, it's a very silly excuse!
I couldn't agree more beautiful...btw there other ways a man can handle a nagging woman wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Reference(m): 8:27am On Apr 10, 2015
I am not a lady but my candid advice is to discontinue the relationship. Their values are obviously at variance. It cannot work.

Having said that I can't help but notice the spice added to whip up emotions. Yeah, ladies are all lovey, dovey, cool cucumbers. But then what caused this fire laden pepperish exchange. Abegi. A lot of the cool cat belongs to the same family that produces the Bengal Tiger. Just beware. Most girls only tear up because they 'lose' confrontations emotionally, physically or verbally.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Beamborla(f): 8:37am On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:

Beamborla, o ti tooo
Okay! Mo ti gbo cheesy
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Beamborla(f): 8:40am On Apr 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

My sister, every woman prayer isn't to marry for love alone, but compatibility. People are missing this in their relationship. If you want peace in life, seek compatibility first.I donto think I can marry because of love alone.If I can love a guy on the scale of 30%, I am ok! My issue is the compatibility aspect of it! Can he tolerate me? Is he understanding? Is he matured? Can he address issues at home with maturity? This is very important! Is he the type that loves to dialogue? Because my dear, if a man exercises maturity in my life, I am still trying to find out where I will get the guts to insult him.Fear no go gree me sef. cheesy.I know how to respect myself if a man acts matured in a relationship especially when he is principled and disciplined. That is the kind if man I can be compatible with. Anything short of that, will be a disaster!

Love isn't everything please. Dont marry someone that will bring the worst in you.This goes for both gender.
Couldn't agree more
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2015
Beamborla:

Okay! Mo ti gbo cheesy

Hahaha. Raising a hand on a womanIis shameful and despicable!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Beamborla(f): 8:43am On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:

Only weaklings, men without principle and discipline do that
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Beamborla(f): 8:44am On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:

Only weaklings, men without principle and discipline do that.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by ceejay4real(m): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2015
MzNelly:
If you hit me, I'll kick your balls.

Then dump you.

Na 2day? Which eye wey you go take see him balls? Albino like you!
Ha ha ha!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 10, 2015
Beamborla:

Only weaklings, men without principle and discipline do that.

I agree. It's indeed a sign of weakness

When I'm angered my by woman, in most cases, I simply walk away. It's a better option for me.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Beamborla(f): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:

I agree. It's indeed a sign of weakness

When I'm angered my by woman, in most cases, I simply walk away. It's a better option for me.
*pats him on the head*
Good boy cheesy

It's really the best thing to do
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 10, 2015
Beamborla:

*pats him on the head*
Good boy cheesy

It's really the best thing to do

You don't expect me to ffight someone to whose bosom I may crawl to at nite grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by megabyte2(f): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2015
4months relationship and he has started slapping her, what if they eventually get married I can't stay in an abusive relationship.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by United4lyf(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2015
kpolli:

Did she tell you what she said before the slap was given?
lol abeg help me ask am,abi d slap came down from heaven ni,she must have used her mouth to invite it,period.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Beamborla(f): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:

You don't expect me to ffight someone to whose bosom I may crawl to at nite grin grin grin grin
Some guys do it.

Lol na to lace the thing with otapiapia grin
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Samsonklin(m): 9:01am On Apr 10, 2015
thank God it's only a slap. The slap was jst a manual override mechanism that was used to correct her misdeeds at dat time. She should continue, buh mk she style for her guy small
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 10, 2015
ceejay4real:

Na 2day? Which eye wey you go take see him balls? Albino like you!
Ha ha ha!

What's wrong with albinos? undecided
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Samsonklin(m): 9:07am On Apr 10, 2015
no matter how sweet and warm her bossom is, she who deserves a slap must get a slap. Dat doesnt mean one is abusive. Even God slaps us at times. So its normal. Sofer, nor use punch
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by agarawu23(m): 9:08am On Apr 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Pain me ke?
Hian! Agbaya! tongue
OK glad u grow up. insulting on forum is meant for kids. we are now friends I guess, I think I shld drop my toasting lines cheesy I don't beat woman o but I fit slap u
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by slickyb(f): 9:19am On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:

Thanks for your comment. It's absurd how she still chose to continue despite all these red flags....It's her choice!
my dear what can we do about it? finally she made her choice, i just hope things turn out well for the couples... Hml in advance
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:27am On Apr 10, 2015
EggovinMma:
undecided

Court ship kor, judge ship ni.
No man dare raise his hands on me. It's better you call off the relationship. I am good in packing and leaving without being told anyway. I go slap my own back!

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD men!
woh! no sane man will bash his wife/gf to d volume of hurts on those pics.
But a mere slap from ur man isn't that cruel. Some women do slap their man n the roof still hangs,its no biggie.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by xest(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2015
EggovinMma:
Xest, I need your sister number o.I hope say her breerrst is firm, I no want bresst wey no get weight o. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I bet she will be pretty! Truckpusher, party dey o.I want arrange xest sister join body cheesy cheesy . How you see the parole? E go make berra sense abi?
Go Bleep n squeeze ur mom's breast ashawo lesbo. Or go to brothel u wil c ur kind.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by nairabetguru(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:
That's the present dilemma my female friend has found herself. She just couldn't believe her fiancee, whom she loves so much, could lay his hands on her. Unfortunately, it's happened!

Immediately I got a call from her last weekend, I could feel some pain in her voice. We met in a popular eatery, with tears in her eyes, she let out her disappointment and frustration. They've been courting over 4 months- having been mere friends over 5 years.

They had an argument. It got heated up. Words were spilled from both ends, and a slap from the guy brought her back to realityr she had just received a slap from the man she might end up getting married to. I tried to calm her down. Both of them are my friends!

Women can really weep, especially when someone whom they deeply love treats them poorly; they have containers of tears behind those two sockets at their foreheads! They are a very emotional and sensitive people; too precious and tender!

She sought my advice. I simply ask her if that was the first. She reluctantly said NO; the guy has slapped her twice before this recent one. I didn't want to be responsible for the breakup of an intending couple. And I don't also believe that, even in the face of verifiable, unbearable character defects, one should jump into a marriage with the hope of changing their spouses...you may just have inherited a prayer and fasting ministry! !!!

I advised her to look at the matter with her head, not heart. But trust, emotions are usually stronger than knowledge!

She called me yesterday, and told me she was going ahead with the courtship. It's her call. But i didn't fail to warn her that she could be receiving hotter slaps in the years ahead. Kicks could even follow!

If you were in her shoes, as a lady, what would have been your decision?

Was my advice a wrong one?

ur bf see mosquito for ur cheek, he cum help u kill am and u call dat slap undecided
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 10, 2015
xest:
Go Bleep n squeeze ur mom's breast ashawo lesbo. Or go to brothel u wil c ur kind.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2015
kolocat:
Simple, I would of left after the first slap.
It's her life. If she stays she has to reach the point where she wants to help herself and her life. Some reach it much later than others.

Yea I know you would, poor lady. She probably loves her man too much, love is blind abi?
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by fynex(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Well...he has known you for 5years, dating you for 4months...has given you 3slaps...my guess is that you haven't gotten the one for the 4month;...you don't manage or force things, no matter how you feel you emotionally attached now...if you don't give yourself any value now,when you get married...well na u knw till then...
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 10, 2015
fynex:
Well...he has known you for 5years, dating you for 4months...has given you 3slaps...my guess is that you haven't gotten the one for the 4month;...you don't manage or force things, no matter how you feel you emotionally attached now...if you don't give yourself any value now,when you get married...well na u knw till then...

Would you have gone ahead?
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by zeongeon: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

I go slap am back.
slap back with which hands?..those small soft hands.

Slapping back will lead to more aggression from the man. He will give ur face a brutal face lift.

What u do is that at night grab his dick and put it in btw a scissors and Severly threaten him..Infact he will leave d house for U before u even think of living.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Madam, even if your mouth na typewriter, no man should touch you.There is absolutely nothing to prove.As for me, slap and blow no dey reset my mind, it can only increase my murderous tendencies.Person go think say my eventual quietness na the brain reset, FOR WHERE!!! THE DEMONS ARE RESTRATEGISING MEHN!MAN wey dey beat me no dey go free, EVEN IF HE IS MY FATHER!I ALWAYS COOK A WAY TO HURT HIM BACK.

That was what i was saying na. Guys deceiving themselves that slaps generally reset the brains of ladies will be in for a shock when they try that trash with me. you dnt expect every woman to be the same. Dare raise hands on me you no go know when i go clear your legs make your fall yakata for ground or stamp on your feet with all my strength or target you in your sleep or your pr1ck. hehehe. Since na the pr1ck dey give them liver to raise hand. You must bleed o. Raising hands on me brings out the worst in me. Them never sabi anything. Some women are strong and know how to defend themselves. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Edusouls(m): 10:58am On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:
That's the present dilemma my female friend has found herself. She just couldn't believe her fiancee, whom she loves so much, could lay his hands on her. Unfortunately, it's happened!

Immediately I got a call from her last weekend, I could feel some pain in her voice. We met in a popular eatery, with tears in her eyes, she let out her disappointment and frustration. They've been courting over 4 months- having been mere friends over 5 years.

They had an argument. It got heated up. Words were spilled from both ends, and a slap from the guy brought her back to realityr she had just received a slap from the man she might end up getting married to. I tried to calm her down. Both of them are my friends!

Women can really weep, especially when someone whom they deeply love treats them poorly; they have containers of tears behind those two sockets at their foreheads! They are a very emotional and sensitive people; too precious and tender!

She sought my advice. I simply ask her if that was the first. She reluctantly said NO; the guy has slapped her twice before this recent one. I didn't want to be responsible for the breakup of an intending couple. And I don't also believe that, even in the face of verifiable, unbearable character defects, one should jump into a marriage with the hope of changing their spouses...you may just have inherited a prayer and fasting ministry! !!!

I advised her to look at the matter with her head, not heart. But trust, emotions are usually stronger than knowledge!

She called me yesterday, and told me she was going ahead with the courtship. It's her call. But i didn't fail to warn her that she could be receiving hotter slaps in the years ahead. Kicks could even follow!

If you were in her shoes, as a lady, what would have been your decision?

Was my advice a wrong one?
yes ur advice was very wrong, u should have asked her what she did to deserve the slap, knowing that u women can misbehave badly due to impulsive and poor reasoning, u should encourage her to avoid the type of things that cause her boo to get angry with her, you are pretending you dont want to give harmful advices that may break up the union, but thats what you are doing exactly, and i know ur tyge of girl has not has any successful 1week old relationship, and u re not in aany.so be very careful of ur advice of doom...
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 10, 2015
Sophyrocks:

That was what i was saying na. Guys deceiving themselves that slaps generally reset the brains of ladies will be in for a shock when they try that trash with me. you dnt expect every woman to be the same. Dare raise hands on me you no go know when i go clear your legs make your fall yakata for ground or stamp on your feet with all my strength or target you in your sleep or your pr1ck. hehehe. Since na the pr1ck dey give them liver to raise hand. You must bleed o. Raising hands on me brings out the worst in me. Them never sabi anything. Some women are strong and know how to defend themselves. grin

Sophyrocks? Did anyone clone your account? I always knew you to be very direct but the above comment of yours is kinda bit extreme. I'm serious!

As much as it's wrong and sickening for a guy to raise his hands on his woman, thinking of doing what you described above is even worse...Haba! !!!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 10, 2015
Edusouls:
yes ur advice was very wrong, u should have asked her what she did to deserve the slap, knowing that u women can misbehave badly due to impulsive and poor reasoning, u should encourage her to avoid the type of things that cause her boo to get angry with her, you are pretending you dont want to give harmful advices that may break up the union, but thats what you are doing exactly, and i know ur tyge of girl has not has any successful 1week old relationship, and u re not in aany.so be very careful of ur advice of doom...

Hey, I'm a guy!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:

Sophyrocks? Did anyone clone your account? I always knew you to be very direct but the above comment of yours is kinda bit extreme. I'm serious!

As much as it's wrong and sickening for a guy to raise his hands on his woman, thinking of doing what you described above is even worse...Haba! !!!

grin

Do you look at me like some sort of god? I am human and can be pushed to the wall. What is there to pretend about? Thats the worst a guy can bring out of me bro. This is exactly what i meant when i said he must bleed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) / Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin / Should I Marry This Single Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.