Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Guys; How Do You Handle This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys; How Do You Handle This? (1194 Views)

I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / guys how do you handle this stituation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys; How Do You Handle This? by OrderBroker: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
You are in a hurry to get to a place, certainly a bike is your best bet. You jumped on a bike at the park and a lady followed behind you unaware to you she was waiting for another passenger before climbing the bike herself. Out of not wanting to feel pressed-in on the driver with her boobs and doesn't want to feel pressed from behind by your piston. By her calculations, you find yourself in the middle of the driver and her.

May God help you there are no port holes on the road( not in Nigeria), and if there are, may God help you her boobs are small and inconsequential, and if they are not may God help you the face behind the boobs are not worth a second look as this will help you snap or frown at what ever boobs bumping you will get.

And if none of these conditions hold, how do you handle you self? Imagine yourself in the middle and a figure 8 lady with pretty face behind you, two of you total strangers. It will take divine intervention, perhaps filling your mind with worries or sad situation you are experiencing for the man in your front not to feel anything, how do you survive the bra, the nipple, the boobs. Unless your cells are dead (wood). But, if you are behind her, the thought of not wanting to embarrass yourself is enough leech on your piston.

But, why are these ladies intentionally doing this instead of picking a separate bike and pay the full money being aware of there so called assets.
May its because its happening to me almost everyday from both young and old and the recent one is that of a girl not more than 14-15years from what I saw. She had been dragging with another man waiting on the side whom I thought we where going together only for her to jump in right behind me to my surprise. I just imagined her to be my younger sister and what ever havoc that might have happened was averted. Just imagine she was 4-5 years older, tell me what will a man do?
What's your experience guys, how are you coping?
Re: Guys; How Do You Handle This? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Oh my God! This is my first time of hearing that okada picks two persons who don't know each other.

Which state are u BTW and Whatsup with all these Yeye threads nowadays

1 Like

Re: Guys; How Do You Handle This? by Iaz93: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kai! Which kyn tory bdis? undecided
Re: Guys; How Do You Handle This? by justmag(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Only in nigeria. undecided
Re: Guys; How Do You Handle This? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
BaebieHot:
Oh my God! This is my first time of hearing that okada picks two persons who don't know each other.

Which state are u BTW and Whatsup with all these Yeye threads nowadays

In ekpoma it's a norm. Infact they wait for the second passenger for as long as possible. They can even pick anyone along the road to join you.
Re: Guys; How Do You Handle This? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
dicefrost:

In ekpoma it's a norm. Infact they wait for the second passenger for as long as possible. They can even pick anyone along the road to join you.

wow, wow, wow
*speechless*
Re: Guys; How Do You Handle This? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
I once tried that. I was in a hurry and the yeye bike man said he either carries 2 of us or I pay #1000 for both undecided

I felt everything but no movement down there. op, the problem must be with you, not the girl undecided
Re: Guys; How Do You Handle This? by OrderBroker: 12:30am On Apr 10, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I once tried that. I was in a hurry and the yeye bike man said he either carries 2 of us or I pay #1000 for both undecided

I felt everything but no movement down there. op, the problem must be with you, not the girl undecided
Are you sure if the girl UnCloth, your Mr man will salute? There lies your answer.
Re: Guys; How Do You Handle This? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:42am On Apr 10, 2015
OrderBroker:
Are you sure if the girl UnCloth, your Mr man will salute? There lies your answer.
will she take public transport naked
Re: Guys; How Do You Handle This? by OrderBroker: 8:58am On Apr 10, 2015
Baddestguyp:
will she take public transport naked
what am asking is : was she worth your second look after seeing her the first time? That is a major game changer. I mean figure 8 pretty face, nice smell. Tell me you won't do more to control things?
Re: Guys; How Do You Handle This? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:51am On Apr 10, 2015
OrderBroker:
what am asking is : was she worth your second look after seeing her the first time? That is a major game changer. I mean figure 8 pretty face, nice smell. Tell me you won't do more to control things?
she was worth a hundred looks sef

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That Your Sim Card Has A Name? Try This! / My Wedding Date Without My Consent. Is This A Healthy Sign? / The Smoothest Thing You Ever Said To A Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.