Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

7 Reasons Men Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Men Cheat (1221 Views)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Why Do Men Cheat??? / Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Men Cheat by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 11, 2015
Here are 7 reasons men cheat on their lovers/wives

•Boredom- Most men get bored of their relationship quickly, especially when they are committed to a woman forever, so they tend to cheat.

•Lust- When men lust after women who are more beautiful or endowed than their partner. They don't waste time in cheating on them.

•Anger- When a man gets angry at his gf or wife, he tends to walk out and cheat on her with someone else to feel better.

•Revenge- Most men take revenge when their partner makes mistakes or cheats on them, they always want to have their revenge.. and we all know that one of the way men use to seek revenge on his lover is by cheating on her.

•When denied sex- When u deny ur man sex without any solid reason, he tends to seek satisfaction in another woman's puss¥. typical.

•Men also cheat or think about cheating when they bored of the same sex routine/ position they always have with their partner. therefore they wanna try new stuff

•Men cheat when they are not in love with their partner.

that's all I've got. add urs smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Men Cheat by Beesluv: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2015
The main reason is longer throat or oju kokoro
Re: 7 Reasons Men Cheat by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2015
Who's the next person to make a thread about this?
Re: 7 Reasons Men Cheat by agarawu23(m): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2015
same topic everyday

should I give up on Nl

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Men Cheat by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 11, 2015
OK . . . .next.
Re: 7 Reasons Men Cheat by francizy(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:

•Boredom- Most men get bored of their relationship quickly, especially when they are committed to a woman forever, so they tend to cheat.

•Lust- When men lust after women who are more beautiful or endowed than their partner. They don't waste time in cheating on them.

•Anger- When a man gets angry at his gf or wife, he tends to walk out and cheat on her with someone else to feel better.

•Revenge- Most men take revenge when their partner makes mistakes or cheats on them, they always want to have their revenge.. and we all know that one of the way men use to seek revenge on his lover is by cheating on her.

•When denied sex- When u deny ur man sex without any solid reason, he tends to seek satisfaction in another woman's puss¥. typical.

•Men also cheat or think about cheating when they bored of the same sex routine/ position they always have with their partner. therefore they wanna try new stuff

Smallie, You way never get any experience just read novel and online stories finish, come here dey give ur lists of why guys cheat.. tongue

Go and have lill experience first, create a topic and I will contribute.. cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Men Cheat by francizy(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2015
agarawu23:
same topic everyday

should I give up on Nl

Buhahahaha, abeg never give up oh..

Your own small, na romance topic dey vex you..

My own na tribal bashing/topics/comments dey vex me enter bone and blood.. sad
Re: 7 Reasons Men Cheat by SleekyP(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2015
'willing to explore more' smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Men Cheat by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 11, 2015
francizy:

Smallie, You way never get any experience just read novel and online stories finish, come here dey give ur lists of why guys cheat.. tongue

Go and have lill experience first, create a topic and I will contribute.. cheesy
angry angry angryangryangryangry !!!!!
Re: 7 Reasons Men Cheat by francizy(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: 7 Reasons Men Cheat by Emodeee: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:

KONJI should be number 1.
Re: 7 Reasons Men Cheat by danbrowndmf(m): 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
Most Men Who Cheat, cheat because they can never be sactisfy with wat they want,not because of the list you put up there.
Re: 7 Reasons Men Cheat by Bowaley17(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Whoever wants to cheat will cheat. I know of a man who has 3 wives at home and he still cheats...
Re: 7 Reasons Men Cheat by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
men cheat to have superb grades incase the relationship would be examined
Re: 7 Reasons Men Cheat by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sweetheart stop telling us wat we know. Ur saying it does not make us stop.
Re: 7 Reasons Men Cheat by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sweetheart stop telling us wat we know. Ur saying it does not make us stop neither does it change anything

(1) (Reply)

which category are you? / 13 Ways To Encourage Women To Let You Hit The "Little Cat" +18 / I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.