Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje (82302 Views)

Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu / I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike / Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Chinom(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2015
You all seem to have forgotten the Oba's threat. The Igbos will only perish in the lagoon IF Agbaje wins. But if Ambode wins, then we are safe.

Hence, Agbaje = Lagoon life. Ambode = We stay dry. Some Yoruba posters here have forgotten that. They want to see Igbos in the Lagoon no matter who wins. Well, I have my life jacket ready in case Agbaje wins. But if Ambode wins, any Yoruba mofo that comes near me will be thrown into the Lagoon.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by SleekyPosh(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2015
Wislet:
ALL i SEE ON THIS THREAD IS HATE. YORUBAS, WHY ARE YOU HATING ON IGBOS?? What has become of Nigerians? Tribal bigotry everywhere. Everything tribal tribal tribal!
This is directed at both Igbos and yorubas:
DOES GOD SEE YOU ALL AS IGBO, HAUSA OR YORUBA or just by your NAMES??

Why is there so much hate in your heart?

You profess to be a 'Christian' or a 'muslim' and you are a religious bigot. After your religious bigotry on earth, do you think you will make heaven with it? Do you think you'll be anywhere close to it with hatred and bitterness in you? Or you think you are hurting anyone else by being bigoted? You and you alone will experience heaven or hell- whichever one your character takes you!

Keep being bigoted, alright? Maybe on that day, you will tell God "I was only protecting my yoruba people. I was protecting my pride". Qnd you would only have succeeded in telling Him "I only saw yorubas/Igbos as human beings. Any other person was a nonentity". Forgetting that God is no respecter of persons and everyone on planet earth, HE created ALL. HE DISCRIMINATES NOT. HE SEES NO SKIN COLOUR WHEN HE LOOKS AT YOU. HE ONLY SEES A HUMAN BEING.

You want to give up your soul to hell for eternity because of a geographical location? Geographical location you will not even remember what it looks like when you stand before the judgement seat? Keep dragging properties and rights. Oh I pity man. Man has become a beast and monster in this beautiful world God created for us to live in unity, peace and enjoy. Dragging things they never created. Exchanging their sanity and humanity for petty things.

Who is this?..U aint making an atom of sense.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by seanbond00(m): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2015
bakynes:

Bro stop that, the Niger deltans have done nothing wrong for us to call them slaves, it is the ungrateful igbos here on NL who wants to Lord over other people on their lands that are we fighting.

Seconded. The igbos are the one trying to bring Niger Deltans into this. Most of this post by people trying to prove Niger deltans are actually igbos.

We are smarter than their attempts. So don't fall for it. Niger deltans don't have problems with us in Lagos as they don't run their mouths anyhow.

I even have friends who are Niger deltans and have been disgusted by what they have seen the igbos try to do in Lagos.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by koladebrainiac(m): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2015
adorable29:

If Ubah campaigned for his party candidate, I see nothing wrong in that. Isn't that what every poiltician did? Evn the esteemed Oba had every right to campaign for his preferred candidate and he sure did.

The part I don't agree with Agbaje is him elevating their status to that of Oba of Lagos. But again, is this true? Did he really say such? I saw videos of that of the Oba's gaffe but none is provided for Agbaje's.

But if really Agbaje said that, how is that the fault of the Igbos? Why didn't the Oba curse Agbaje for those abominable words. Why curse death on a whole GENERATION of innocent people who didn't even know if any meeting was held at all.

Are you getting my point bro. That was what caused all this. The people that attended the meeting were not up to 0.00000001 percent of igbos. They were still gonna vote either Ambode or Agbaje. So why should such a revered Oba start wishing all of them death?

I still stand by my earlier convictions! *continues sipping lipton*

I am not sure how I can make u see reason now. But let me try for the last time-Agbaje contested along Fashola in 2007,did campaign of ethnicity start then? Did. Agbaje or anybody used tribe or religion to campaign? No

In 2011 Dosumu used religion to campaign but it didn't work

Now 2015 PDP attempted to use ethnicity to campaign -u see, PDP has nothing to offer,except their tribal n religion campaign. Lagosian are wiser-its a pity Igbo are allowed to be cut up in this mess. They are being used by Ifeanyin Ubah n Agbaje. They should stop
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 12, 2015
pazienza:

I was campaigning for Buhari . I needed change. He disgraced me there

Choi! Lies that men make up, just to win arguments!

No SS person was happy with GEJ loss, we saw Wike issuing threats, we saw Orubebe actions, and we saw Akpabio utterances, it was a sad day for all us in SS/SE region. Stop making up silly stories to soothe your rabid Igbophobia.

Yorubas don't have problem with Niger delta, like they do with Ndiigbo, then I begin to wonder the section of the country that was insulting GEJ and calling him all sorts of names, I begin to wonder why Amaechi was not chosen for the VP position ahead of a Yoruba man.

Stop lying, you deceive no one.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by shamecurls(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Breaking News!!!

INEC has officially declared Chief Jimi Agbaje has the new Ohaneze Ndigbo of 3rd mainland bridge whose jurisdiction covers from Oworonshoki end of the bridge down to the Adeniji Adele end. The INEC chairman advised that the Lagos state government should immediately enact a law that would make him run the affairs of the bridge.

Culled from www.believewhateveryoulike.com

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
What I really don't get is why the Yorubas hated this man so much? Is he not a Yoruba man? Why the hate on him? Somebody just said it is because he seeked the support of Igbos and non indigenes in the election. Well if that is true, then the hatred the yorubas have for the Igbos is beyond this earth. If you take a look at all the comments in this thread, it is littered with yorubas abusing the Igbos for no just cause. When the Igbos respond they will say igbos this, igbos that. All I can see is people filled with hate and rabid gelousy. Just because jimi agbaje is seeking the support of other tribes, they now transfer d hatred they have for other tribes to him. They preferred to be to the apron strings of bola tinubu forever. While d man becomes more richer from "tithes" he receives from his stooges (fashola and maybe now Ambode) you lot continue to persih in poverty and hate. You guys should continue with your hate filled lives and see where it gets u

Bros, agbaje's mistake is simple: divisive politics. He focused his campaign on the ibos and non-indigenes while forgetting to even continue his campaign for votes from his own kinsmen. He promised the ibos heaven and earth in Lagos while he did not promise his own people anything... that's alienation and treason! In essence, he's saying he wants to sell Lagos to the non-indigenes at the detriment of his own tribe! It was a similar action that the Idahosa family did their home of Benin city that aided the British Invasion of 1894 and the exiling of the Oba of Benin. How can Agbaje say he'd exhalt the Eze title in Lagos, a yorubaland... is that sensible?!!! Its a traditional stool and only the Oba of lagos can promise such... so you think the oba would now fold his arms and see 'strangers' take over his land? Impossible!
I am trying my best not to sound tribalistic or sentimental here, but Agbaje's monumental errors was simply forgetting his own people in his manifesto over non-indigenes. Hence, his people turned their backs on him ans he WILL lose. #shikena

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 12, 2015
emeraldo56:
People do not vote base on what d candidate would achieve within 4 yrs but base on sentiment, hatred and people that surround d candidate. As for me Agbaje Manifesto is poor, so I voted for Ambode and if he fail I will vote him out.
thank u I kip hearing ocean economy from agbaje and I keep asking some people what he z talking about
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by SleekyPosh(m): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2015
chipy:

You are very stupid, is port your father's property? What are you yorubas good at if not hanging around bus stops looking for who u will steal from his pocket, foolish and lazy tribe

Shut up and take your drugs..#MadPikin.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by seunfly: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=blueseacats post=32623169][/quote]

Yes I agree with you, if you read my post very well you will see a place where I told you people appreciate the contribution of non Yoruba and they even voted for some in far away Osun state.
I respect your opinion and vote, u can votes for who ever you like but Abgaje created a kind of tribalism and hatred among Yorubas and Igbos for campaign purpose and then Igbo fell for it.
Personally I was happy when Igbo person won a sit in Yoruba land but I want it be because we love each others not because we feel we are more powerful than each others.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2015
Ibos please stop dragging Niger delta into this answer your name ! Thank u
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2015
3 days ago 100 billion barrels of oil was found in gat wick britain.sokoto has oil .parts of northern nigeria have oil .Oil exploration in those parts will be less capital intensive because it's not on sea but on land. So play nice because the as.s you kick maybe the as.s you will have to kiss
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by SleekyPosh(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2015
Chinom:
You all seem to have forgotten the Oba's threat. The Igbos will only perish in the lagoon IF Agbaje wins. But if Ambode wins, then we are safe.

Hence, Agbaje = Lagoon life. Ambode = We stay dry. Some Yoruba posters here have forgotten that. They want to see Igbos in the Lagoon no matter who wins. Well, I have my life jacket ready in case Agbaje wins. But if Ambode wins, any Yoruba mofo that comes near me will be thrown into the Lagoon.

Get educated..Only a dumbass would fink someone will throw him/her in the lagoon for nt voting his or her choice..Utilize ur brain 4 some more meaningful tinkin.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by TS2(m): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2015
Osezzua:

This line of tribal sentiments the south west has towed is very bad. Go to the oil & gas industry which predominantly belongs to the niger deltans and see how d yorubas are dominating because of their tribal bias. This fragile peace we currently enjoy should not be tampered with.

Brother I'm A Rivers man although I've spent all my years in Lagos. I always felt at home here although in very few places I noticed tribalism but that's normal.

When I went to serve in the east the tribalism there was epic. I couldn't believe it. And the painful truth is that even amongst igbos from the same area there are cases of marginalisation. That was what amused me. At our office meetings people would abuse each other because of where they came from and they were all igbos. I'm not Yoruba so I think I'm more neutral.

As uncouth as the Oba's statement was the truth is that the autonomy being enjoyed by igbos in Lagos can never be given to Yoruba in igbo lanD. In igbo land I never saw one Street named after a Yoruba man but in Lagos it is all over. Igbos are contesting here and winning political seats. They are in the government and that's why things are moving forward. So let's not be so diplomatic here that we forget to be sincere about the facts

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by pazienza(m): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2015
koladebrainiac:
so if you go to South Africa as business man,and you pay taxes,because you pay your taxes,you will now start claiming Lord over the indigenes? Or because igbos are many in ghana who do good business and pay their taxes now means they can claim lordship over political environment in the land?

See,we value Igbos input in Lagos,their business sense and success are highly recognized! Samething for hausas who in sabo market scattered all over lagos. But it doesn't mean igbo should now start to getting agitated on our political issues- that naturally will trigger hate or resentment among the Yoruba- as far as west is concern,yorubas are the real owner of the land- we have obas,baale,land owners who are yoruba and they are not igbo. Igbo should recognize and respect yoruba here . That's what we are saying- saying no man land or igbo will be governor of lagos or igbo will decides the political environment of lagos can bring resentment from yoruba- Yoruba are politically wise-we know what we want when it comes to politics. We are very calculative and objective when it comes with voting- Igbo can not bring in their sentimental voting here it and spoil our vision for good governance- go to Ekiti-they know what they want-they want Fayose,even me as a yoruba does not understand why they are still clinching to Fayose- and I respect them for that. So please-nobody says you should not do your business in lagos.we all need each other that's what we call it unity-

PS- you claiming niger delta owns the oil,and feed nigeria? Yes I agreed,but what are the Niger deltans have be eating before oil boom? Who has been feeding them since?whose money used in building their pre-oil boom government institutions? Please enough pf it. We all need each other it as simple as that. Yoruba will never claim land ownership on niger delta or seeking for political relevant in their land. So dig it

Pre oil Boom, the eastern region Block of ND, had palm oil in commercial quantities, they didn't survive on Yoruba
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by BlackHuman(m): 8:11am On Apr 12, 2015
einsteino:

What are you saying? so you guys now claim ownership of the oil and gas too? i am niger deltan and its no news that we have both ethnic and political ties with igbos. What is wrong is the way everything in Nigeria is about tribe, nowadays here in delta state the indigenes are now waking up to the tribal game. it is now common place to hear that you can't work in an oil firm here simply cos u are non-indigene, how long can we go this way? someday it would be you can't vote in a place cos u r non-indegene too.

The way lagos took this agbaje/ambode thing is a very bad example for the rest of the country. You guys voted against your own son, simply because non yorubas saw the gem in him. I was pro agbaje since last year, that was before the whole ethnicity thing came in. and the reason was because i saw a technocrat not a politician but yorubas saw an igbo lover, too bad.
....The Yorubas favoured APC because APC had been doing a good job in lagos and they didn't want that to stop.....The Igbos started d tribal fire with their percieved "revenge mission" for jonathans loss and PDP honed in on the tribal Game. Which failed them.......Say what u want, beyond all the tribal issues, THE FACT IS; Lagos has enjoyed very good standard of governance especially, -Under the Fashola tenure, and we want dat to continue. We don't want to risk 4yrs of PDP governorship because,- Like everyone knows PDP has nothing to offer....they're all a bunch of Thieves and looters. jIMi looks like a good guy-Tho, ambode is more qualfied with relevant job experience......Agbaje was in a bad party, a party that every well meaning nigerian hates!-PDP

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by pazienza(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2015
koladebrainiac:
so if you go to South Africa as business man,and you pay taxes,because you pay your taxes,you will now start claiming Lord over the indigenes? Or because igbos are many in ghana who do good business and pay their taxes now means they can claim lordship over political environment in the land?

See,we value Igbos input in Lagos,their business sense and success are highly recognized! Samething for hausas who in sabo market scattered all over lagos. But it doesn't mean igbo should now start to getting agitated on our political issues- that naturally will trigger hate or resentment among the Yoruba- as far as west is concern,yorubas are the real owner of the land- we have obas,baale,land owners who are yoruba and they are not igbo. Igbo should recognize and respect yoruba here . That's what we are saying- saying no man land or igbo will be governor of lagos or igbo will decides the political environment of lagos can bring resentment from yoruba- Yoruba are politically wise-we know what we want when it comes to politics. We are very calculative and objective when it comes with voting- Igbo can not bring in their sentimental voting here it and spoil our vision for good governance- go to Ekiti-they know what they want-they want Fayose,even me as a yoruba does not understand why they are still clinching to Fayose- and I respect them for that. So please-nobody says you should not do your business in lagos.we all need each other that's what we call it unity-

PS- you claiming niger delta owns the oil,and feed nigeria? Yes I agreed,but what are the Niger deltans have be eating before oil boom? Who has been feeding them since?whose money used in building their pre-oil boom government institutions? Please enough pf it. We all need each other it as simple as that. Yoruba will never claim land ownership on niger delta or seeking for political relevant in their land. So dig it

Pre oil Boom, the eastern region Block of ND, had palm oil in commercial quantities, they didn't survive on Yoruba/ northern wealth. The Midwest part was rich in Timber and Palm oil, they never depended on anyone.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Angel15(f): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2015
As if u have d gut to die for anything.

SWDude:

Let it be tampered it.

If the ibos will keeping toeing the line of "No man's land" and wanting to dictate who will rule me in my own house, it's something I can die for
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Chinom(m): 8:14am On Apr 12, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
What I really don't get is why the Yorubas hated this man so much? Is he not a Yoruba man? Why the hate on him? Somebody just said it is because he seeked the support of Igbos and non indigenes in the election. Well if that is true, then the hatred the yorubas have for the Igbos is beyond this earth. If you take a look at all the comments in this thread, it is littered with yorubas abusing the Igbos for no just cause. When the Igbos respond they will say igbos this, igbos that. All I can see is people filled with hate and rabid gelousy. Just because jimi agbaje is seeking the support of other tribes, they now transfer d hatred they have for other tribes to him. They preferred to be to the apron strings of bola tinubu forever. While d man becomes more richer from "tithes" he receives from his stooges (fashola and maybe now Ambode) you lot continue to persih in poverty and hate. You guys should continue with your hate filled lives and see where it gets u

This can only happen to Yoruba people because they lack balls and are very subservient in nature. Tinubu has been in charge since 1999. Compare that to what happens in Anambra and Enugu state. In Enugu, Jim Nwobodo brought in Chimaroke Nnamani. Nnamani gave Jim the 'middle finger' as soon he became governor. Nnamani brought in Chime who in turn told him to fvck off.
In Anambra Ngige told Andy Uba to go to hell after Uba made him governor. No body, no matter how rich or highly placed puts the Igboman in his pocket.
Tinubu has the Yorubas in the balls. I just do not understand the mentality of this people. Kind of slavish and sheepish !!.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by ihesiuloa(m): 8:14am On Apr 12, 2015
mickeymimi:
Ambode seems more sincere than this man. Jimi wants to lead Lagos a very complex and multi ethnic state and he his segregating one ethnic group from the others. We haven’t voted and he is already showing his true colors. This man is for himself, he is not for Lagosians. He claims he wants to rule a state and he sends out OPC to destroy the state’s public property.

PDP shamelessly dividing people for elections sake. They tried with religion in the Presidential election, now they are using tribal division for the gubernatorial election
If anybody is being tribalistic here its the APC South west always their nature yet they are claiming the opposite.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Jessewizy(m): 8:14am On Apr 12, 2015
ehie:
3 days ago 100 billion barrels of oil was found in gat wick britain.sokoto has oil .parts of northern nigeria have oil .Oil exploration in those parts will be less capital intensive because it's not on sea but on land. So play nice because the as.s you kick maybe the as.s you will have to kiss
What's this one saying? Well, common sense is not common after all
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by ikkkkk: 8:14am On Apr 12, 2015
koladebrainiac:

I am so disappointed with u.
So u are comparing my homeland Nigeria with a foreign country south Africa.

Listen to me you yoruba's, I am a Nigerian and Lagos which I reside is in Nigeria and not South Africa.
I have every freedom to live, associate and vote for whom I choose. It is my constitutional right which I will not sell out to you.
Where as, I am not intimidated by your hate. I value every of it because in my it shows u are afraid and jealous that we are waxing stronger every time.
In this land, things are not even rosy. I work very hand for my money. I pay my tax as a Nigerian. Before I got to where I am today, I suffered in the hands of all yoruba's I met with the exception of a very few yoruba's that believed in me.
But still, I made it not because the hatred the yoruba's have for me as an Igbo man but because the Yoruba's are not my God and they have no hand in my destiny.
God bless my Yoruba friends Ladi, Olu, idowu, Mike and kunle who encouraged me so much and won't be forgotten by me. You guys are so different from the vampires I've seen in Nairaland always looking for the blood of an Igbo man to drink.
For the rest of u hating on me, be prepared to watch me wax stronger. Your hate drives and inspires me.
If you keep calling me an immigrant in my country, do us a favor. We still want biafra. Pls help us campaign for it so we will leave ur land peacefully.

Thanks.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by seunfly: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2015
Chinom:

grin grin grin grin

Honestly, Oba goofed big time and I know he regretted ever making such statement and many people frown at it including APC leaders, many Governor and many Yorubas. However Agbaje messed up big time by playing politics with it. For that statement alone I wanted to vote for Agbaje but the way he tried to incite the beautiful friends against each other because of their cake made me to change my mind. You can't rule people by dividing them, you rule by managing and coordinating them.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by refreshrate: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2015
mobuch:

Very silly comment u made there; who built those ports in d first place? The federal govt., cos am sure u were not born when those ports were built; so how hs it become your ports? Idiiot like d rest of your people.

Az in how could you manage to stomach his stupidity and call his comment silly? Pls edit this post and use a stronger word. The guy is as useless as they possibly come.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by guvna(m): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:

Very shameless yoruba man. Lagos maybe in SW however very different from Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti in that 80% of taxes and duties paid into its coffers are by non yorubas...keep that in mind. When next you see Fashola commissioning a project...say big thank you to the non yorubas who are funding it through their taxes and duties. You think Lagos can function without them? You people should be very careful how carelessly you speak. Also say big thank you to the Niger Delta for your behemoth monthly allocation...you think you can survive without this handout by generous Niger Delta people? Speaking as a Niger Deltan, the day you Yoruba will marginalize any non yoruba in Lagos, be prepared to lose your federal monthly allocation and non payment of taxes and duties by non Yorubas...let's see how you will survive. You think Lagos would have attained its current economic and social status without nom yorubas and federal character? You want one Nigeria, you must abide by every law that glues us as Nigerians.

Non- intelligent words if crap!
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by pazienza(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2015
losky4real:
Ibos please stop dragging Niger delta into this answer your name ! Thank u

Taa! Mechieonu! Igbo is a major group on SS! Nzeogwu the so called "Igbo coup " planner and majority of people with him , were a Niger deltans, from Delta state, why wasn't the coup called "Niger delta coup" ?

Silly people, shifting goal posts to suit their tribal agendas. Ndi ara.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 12, 2015
TS2:

Brother I'm A Rivers man although I've spent all my years in Lagos. I always felt at home here although in very few places I noticed tribalism but that's normal.

When I went to serve in the east the tribalism there was epic. I couldn't believe it. And the painful truth is that even amongst igbos from the same area there are cases of marginalisation. That was what amused me. At our office meetings people would abuse each other because of where they came from and they were all igbos. I'm not Yoruba so I think I'm more neutral.

As uncouth as the Oba's statement was the truth is that the autonomy being enjoyed by igbos in Lagos can never be given to Yoruba in igbo lanD. In igbo land I never saw one Street named after a Yoruba man but in Lagos it is all over. Igbos are contesting here and winning political seats. They are in the government and that's why things are moving forward. So let's not be so diplomatic here that we forget to be sincere about the facts
thank you brother ! Am from delta state. I feel like crying wen I see ibos ! They start comparing Abriba nnewi n call delta ibo fake ibo. They love tribalism n is a pain they pour it on the rest of Us

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by uncjay(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2015
seunfly:

Who is tribal here? Ambode or Agbaje?

Can you allow such madness in your place?
Chris Ingige lost senate presidency position not because he incited Yoruba against Igbo or he embarrassed any eze or he claimed anambra for Yoruba, but because he belongs to a party they did not believed in. What would have happened to him if he does what Agbaje did.
The same Ingige incedence is happening to rochas.

I think Yorubas has tried enough for non_Yorubas in their land, they voted for Igbo federal house of rep, choose igbos as commissioners in strategic position and paid school fees, medical bills and so many things we don't even know. Yet you turn against the same people because of jonathan's loss.

In Osun, Akwa ibom woman won house of rep not because she a Yoruba woman, same thing with Igbo man made commissioner in kwara state during Muhammed lawal's term not because they are more than 10% but they are humbly part and parcel of the society, people appreciates their contribution and love them. But if they want to force them self on them and flex mustle in their own land who will tolerate that nonsense. Such attitude causes self awareness and reaccessment for a care free society and it breeds hostility.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by mcquin(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2015
chigo93:
the day the nigerian govt will give the igbos a deep sea port,the lagos state economy will crumble beyond logic.

Keep waiting for that day. I see your kids waiting also and passing the baton of (waiting) to the next generation.

Goodluck Ebele Nnamdi Azikiwe Jonathan is your son, why en no give una Sea port.

Where the Lagoon at, I hope una don buy that una Lagoon shirt finish?
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by guvna(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2015
Chinom:
[/b]

This can only happen to Yoruba people because they lack balls and are very subservient in nature. Tinubu has been in charge since 1999. Compare that to what happens in Anambra and Enugu state. In Enugu, Jim Nwobodo brought in Chimaroke Nnamani. Nnamani gave Jim the 'middle finger' as soon he became governor. Nnamani brought in Chime who in turn told him to fvck off.
In Anambra Ngige told Andy Uba to go to hell after Uba made him governor. No body, no matter how rich or highly placed puts the Igboman in his pocket.
Tinubu has the Yorubas in the balls. I just do not understand the mentality of this people. Kind of slavish and sheepish !!.

Words if a foolish Eze. Indication of what you are - lacking in respect and tradition.

Oshi eniyan

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by chidooh1: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2015
opey25:
bros,the ports have existed before the discovery of oil.the yorubas used the port to transact businessman with the Portuguese even before the creation of Nigeria. don't tell us nonsense that the port was built with oil money.
hahahah, what u had then was a natural harbour which existed almost in every coastal village. what u have today is seaport, whatever u did with Portuguese was done in a plain harbour not seaport. Go and search history and get ur facts right.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by willibounce1(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2015
Osezzua:

This line of tribal sentiments the south west has towed is very bad. Go to the oil & gas industry which predominantly belongs to the niger deltans and see how d yorubas are dominating because of their tribal bias. This fragile peace we currently enjoy should not be tampered with.

The usual rant of an un intelligent loser. Where were you when yoruba ppl were going to school and studying hard to get what they deserve. You idi..ots cannot compete in a sane society without wuruwuru.

If you are qualified to work in the oil and gas, why not apply instead talking trash. Q

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.