Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje (82305 Views)

Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu / I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike / Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by proxillin(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2015
Crispels:

You guys should go with your oil, don't forget the oil in ondo state(goggle it) is enough for the Yorubas, you should pack your things and get out. Go and read the history of Lagos, the Yorubas already built their own bridge as far back as the 14th century(over 4,000 years before Nigeria was amalgamated and much more years before your so called worthless oil was discovered).

Yorubas already built a strong economy under Ogunfunminire(the man that first inhabited Lagos) in the 9th century, as at 14th century,Eko had already gone ahead of other west African states and countries even before the brief benin contact.
Go and read the History of Lagos written by Lancelot De Freitas(The man that named the city Lagos in the year 1450),Yorubas already built their bridges,had their market and were very organized. That was why when the europeans came,they decided to make Lagos the seat of power because they know its the most developed region even before we were amalgamated, go and read and study History before coming here to say what you don't know.
Get a copy of Lagos State University(LASU) GNS vol 2 text book, you will see the whole history of Lagos there,we have been developing rapidly before you came! Mind u, nobody begged you to come,Nobody will beg you to stay,the road by which you came to south west is still very much available,you are free to take it back,nobody invited you to south west,so you can leave!
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2015
Election craze finally gone!! Finally!!!!!!

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Kenedex: 7:20am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=januzaj post=32621010]SAI AMBODE
HE DON DEY CLEAR FOR IM EYES
OMO ALE JATI JATI
IN AWOLU'S VOICE((AWOLU GOES TO SCHOOL)
AMBODE KO DURO SOKE
TINUBU KO DURO SOKE
AKIOLU KO DURO SOKE
JIMI KO WO GBO
OBANIKORO KO WO GBO
BODE GEORGE KO WALE ami ohun MI DO (ILE) ami ohun RE DO
AWON EZEs KO WON WO IGBO ami ohun RE MI
OHANAEZE KI WON WOGBO
GANI ADAMS KO WALE
FASHOLA KO DURO SOKE
If u lost in election accept it with good faith and life goes on tomorrow God can take u beyound governship embition dnt let ur interest to be above the interest of dis country nigeria
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 12, 2015
adorable29:
Could you all just shut up! Your senseless and illogical rants is epic, I swear!

Please answer this simple basic questions.

Did the "no man's land issue start during Agbaje vs Ambode election?

Who EXACTLY STARTED the DIVISION with crude and evil statements as far as this particular election is concerned?

How exactly did Agbaje cause the division?

Was it Agbaje that ALL OF A SUDDEN without immediate provocation start wishing a section of the country death and start ranting on and on about a particular section of the country voting his handpicked candidiate or be killed?

Who exactly was therefore disrespected?

Who therefore started the tribal sentiment as far as THIS election is concerned?

Is it not the same Igbo out of respect and courtsey that went to the Oba's palace only to be told mean and evil words?

Is it not expected that naturally the Igbos will react?

Ofcourse, Agbaje is PDP and was not going to win anyway! I mean Tinubu delivered Lagos even when PDP was the stronghold talkless of now!

But that still doesn't mean as a citizen of this country, the Igbos will not vote who ever they like.!

The Igbos voted mainly for Jonathan (up to 80percent in some areas) and the Hausas voted for Buhari (up to 98percent in some areas) but that is not a crime. That also necessarily mean they will prefer pdp in Lagos because they voted personality mostly. If you ask me, most igbos living in Lagos rooted for APC as far as lagos was concerned but your Oba had to start quarrel!

My question still remains, How exactly did Agbaje start the tribal division cos all evidence points to the Oba starting it! (talking abt this election ie)

Or are you guys really this illogical?

Btw, I ain't Ibo and I don't live in Lagos! Proudly Nigerdelta!

Quote me and be thrown into the Lagoon!

Ok, its a free world. Quote me if u like.... Sips lipton!
senseless animal like you

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by BlackHuman(m): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2015
Jimi Agbaje's leading in Onitsha....
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2015
Igbos against youruba. Against hausas. Against themselves.very soon against the south south.maybe the problem is not everyone but the problem is you.why does everyone hate you. I know white people in nigeria who prefer to employ hausas and minorites instead of igbos.You guys will say we are jealous. But they hate you in Ghana. Lome.Cameroon.china.malaysia.europe but there you are classified as Nigerians. Maybe it's not us but you.maybe it's time for self reflection? But I doubt it.pride won't let you self examine.so enjoy being sidelined and becoming politically irrelevant. And am sure Goodluck is regretting trusting you above his people and the hausas and heeding to your divisive politics its not the 60's anymore.time has marched on and left you behind.you can't cope with change.like they say in darwism and evolution.adapt or die

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by cococandy(f): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2015
Exactly.
At a point I had to go browse the man's biography to see if his mom is Igbo or if he has Igbo blood for them to hate him only to find out that just because he sought support from non-Yoruba residents of Lagos he became the enemy.
I never knew this issue of tribalism is so deep In Their blood like this.
The hate is deep and cold.
Tufiakwa!

saintandsinnerz:
What I really don't get is why the Yorubas hated this man so much? Is he not a Yoruba man? Why the hate on him? Somebody just said it is because he seeked the support of Igbos and non indigenes in the election. Well if that is true, then the hatred the yorubas have for the Igbos is beyond this earth. If you take a look at all the comments in this thread, it is littered with yorubas abusing the Igbos for no just cause. When the Igbos respond they will say igbos this, igbos that. All I can see is people filled with hate and rabid gelousy. Just because jimi agbaje is seeking the support of other tribes, they now transfer d hatred they have for other tribes to him. They preferred to be to the apron strings of bola tinubu forever. While d man becomes more richer from "tithes" he receives from his stooges (fashola and maybe now Ambode) you lot continue to persih in poverty and hate. You guys should continue with your hate filled lives and see where it gets u
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 12, 2015
After reading most comments here I can only reach one conclusion: we re just deceiving ourselves with One Nigeria notion! Nigeria is not One and has never been. The more we accept this fact, the more peaceful we live!
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by cococandy(f): 7:24am On Apr 12, 2015
With the evilness of Igbos, one would think the rest of the country would very gladly let us go so that we can be by ourselves in a nation of our own. No?

Confused much?
Hateful ediots

ehie:
Igbos against youruba. Against hausas. Against themselves.very soon against the south south.maybe the problem is not everyone but the problem is you.why does everyone hate you. I know white people in nigeria who prefer to employ hausas and minorites ondtead of igbos.You guys will say we are jealous. But they hate you in Ghana. Lome.Cameroon.china.malaysia.europe but there you are classified as Nigerians. Maybe it's not us but you.maybe it's time for self reflection? But I doubt it.pride won't let you self examine.so enjoy being sidelined and becoming politically irrelevant. And am sure Goodluck is regretting trusting you above his people and the ha us as and heeding to your divisive polictis.its not the 60's anymore.time has marched on and left you behind.you can't cope with change.like they say in darwism and evolution.adapt or die

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by quickly: 7:26am On Apr 12, 2015
jangola08:
Am very sure you didn't write this with a sane mind" you are under the influence of some cheap drug like_ tram, ref, swif....etc

Yorubas and stupidity... Always want to be slaves to one man. You didn't vote Agbaje because he seek the support of igbos showed highest level of insensitivity. As if he was not a Yoruba.. I pity you guys, keep bowing for Tinubu and let him be determining your faith every year.Tinubu will determine your faith in the next 24 years...guess what, the same set of people in his pipeline will be benefiting while the rest of you will be leaking his anus thinking you voted against the igbos. Agbaje is a pure Yoruba, he may have spread his campaign to get the Igbo votes, but guess what? the Yorubas in their primitive and tribalism voted against him..this is contrary to the education which they claimed to have acquired. Yoruba are slaves to Tinubu and will remain slaves!..stupid sets of people

even a senseless man knew apc would win lagos not after fasholas performance. Lagosians since begin of democracy in 1999 have rejected PDP why now. last time it was dosumu this time agbaje. PDP is a corrupt party for now unless they change.

So whos stupid now jump to a dumb conclusion shows how brainless u are

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by greatsodade(m): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2015
balakbalam:
NA WA OOO!!!
WHEN WILL THIS MY LAGOSIANS BUY SENSE OR IS IT THAT IS VERY EXPENSIVE?
HOW LONG WILL LAGOS BE SLAVE UNDER THIEVNUBU?
NIGERIA WAS A SLAVE UNDER PDP FOR 16YRS BUT MY FELLOW NIGERIANS HAVE PROVEN THAT THEY HAVE SENSE AND REMOVE NIGERIA FROM BEING SLAVE FOR PDP, NOW IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF THIS CHANCE ALSO REFLECT IN LAGOS, IF THEY CAN CHANCE LAGOS FOR BEING UNDER THIEVNUBU @ LEAST FOR ANY PARTY BUT WE NO GET SENSE, SO NOW THIEVNUBU WILL CONTROL LAGOS AND FEDERAL!!! OMO THIS MAN DONE HAMMER, ALL THE TRILLIONS HE HAVE THIEF FOR OVER 16 YRS NEVER DO AM, LAGOSIANS ARE VERY STUPID IF HAPPENS, HOW LONG WILL YOU ALLOW YOUR AFFAIRS TO BE HANDLED BY ONE THIEF MAYBE 2015 YRS GOD FORBID, IF YOU ACCEPT THIS ABEG GIVE ME JUST 100 LIKES!!!

Bro no mata what u say about Tinubu, he is 100 percent better than your leaders in the east just take...We know better so it is nt your duty to try to make us see anything ok...Your south east is even worse, go and lend them your sense, they will appreciate it not us...

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 12, 2015
cococandy:
With the evilness of Igbos, one would think the rest of the country would very gladly let us go so that we can be by ourselves in a nation of our own. No?

Confused much?
Hateful ediots

60's talk. I thought the civil war answered your question
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by BluStreak(m): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2015
mickeymimi:
Ambode seems more sincere than this man. Jimi wants to lead Lagos a very complex and multi ethnic state and he his segregating one ethnic group from the others. We haven’t voted and he is already showing his true colors. This man is for himself, he is not for Lagosians. He claims he wants to rule a state and he sends out OPC to destroy the state’s public property.

PDP shamelessly dividing people for elections sake. They tried with religion in the Presidential election, now they are using tribal division for the gubernatorial election.

You got it wrong! Note that I have no political affiliation neither do I belong to any party. If for anything, I like the man Ambode and went for him to lead Lagos. I don't know him from Adam, never met him.

Let us all be honest in our assertions. Jimi did not divide Lagos, he only promised Ibos a better treatment mostly among the traders. Everyone in Lagos knows that the outgoing administration of governor Fashola was too hard on the Ibo traders; closing down markets at will. Knowing their numbers and the advantage it could offer him, he decided to leverage on that and promised them better treatment if elected. Wether he was going to keep to that promise or not hung in the balance and as it is today, we may never know as he doesn't stand much chance of being elected.

Talking about who lit the fire of divide in Lagos as it is today, it is none other than Akiolu the oba of Lagos. The yorubas has always had this thing about the rapid expansion of the Ibos in their enclave. The oba's statements just before the election fanned it and just like a ticking time bomb, it exploded.

I want yorubas to know that Ibos did not take their land from them. The gave it willingly in exchange of something (cash in most cases). Please let all desist from the xenophobic fire that we are fanning. The end will leave no one good taste. Yorubas' are all over the UK doing well for themselves. Some are even County Mayors and in some other political positions. Let's not start what we cannot finish.

I don talk ma own o. Hmmmm!
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by bakynes(m): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2015
Igbos shd answer this questions
1. Is there a single political position held in the South East by a non-igbo?
My Answer: NO
2. Is there a single non-igbo working in state civil service in the South East?
My Answer: No
3. Do igbos sell lands to non-igbos
My Answer: No

All these privileges you enjoy here not only in Lagos, I know of igbos that own houses in Abeokuta.

Many igbos are in the Lagos state civil service

Two igbo commissioners, one igbo heading a Lagos state agency, two or three elected federal house of reps are igbos in Lagos here same in Osun

Lesson: igbos cannot tolerate all these things in the South east no other tribe can tolerate it and you still think you have nothing to be grateful to the Yorubas for?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by jangola08(m): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2015
Finally somebody with brain, thank you- exactly am from Delta State and I can tell you that! And I never knew ibos claimed oil though but anyhow if you go to Niger Delta, most of them don't take Education seriously that's why they went into militancy so how do you expect such people to invest the oil well? I am proudly delta Isoko to be precised , my village has bin destroyed due to oil but I don't see anything different! I ask would we drink the oil with the kind of youths there? Enough of this crap! We need each other and the ibos don't have oil, they are hardworking , the northerners have food, the west are Educated . Try removing each group n get the outcome. We can't survive[/quote]
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by fredoooooo: 7:30am On Apr 12, 2015
Everybody jega ...
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 12, 2015
Why not make your states success that you can become independent or is it after the division that is will become successful? Or is just the oil you are waiting for to become successful?
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by greatsodade(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2015
chigo93:
the day the nigerian govt will give the igbos a deep sea port,the lagos state economy will crumble beyond logic.

What re u people waiting for since 1960...it seems like they re using una head a lot for this country oo as una too like division.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by opey25(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2015
chidooh1:
The ports ur talking about were built with oil money. The place u call ur land was developed with oil money .The people u claim that make billions from ur land are the same people that stabilize ur economy and bring good life/progress to ur land. So, why won't u be grateful for just once in ur life.
bros,the ports have existed before the discovery of oil.the yorubas used the port to transact business with the Portuguese even before the creation of Nigeria. don't tell us nonsense that the port was built with oil money.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by BlackHuman(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2015
cococandy:
Exactly.
At a point I had to go browse the man's biography to see if his mom is Igbo or if he has Igbo blood for them to hate him only to find out that just because he sought support from non-Yoruba residents of Lagos he became the enemy.
I never knew this issue of tribalism is so deep In Their blood like this.
The hate is deep and cold.
Tufiakwa!

Why do you guys also hate Ngige and Rochas?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by yehmi01(m): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2015
SWDude:
I hope he has learnt a lesson. Don't be a sell out. Put the Yorubas first next time.

Please How did He sell Out.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by spartan50(m): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2015
SWDude:
I hope he has learnt a lesson. Don't be a sell out. Put the Yorubas first next time.
What has tribe got to do with this? People like you are responsible for the issues we have in Lagos.. Lagos is heterogeneous state, it has various cultures and religion. So if he doesn't put the yorubas first makes him the enemy of yorubas. So bro elevate your thinking and embrace one Nigeria.. God bless Nigeria
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by xtervaganza(m): 7:33am On Apr 12, 2015
januzaj:
SAI AMBODE
OMO ALE JATI JATI
AMBODE KO DURO SOKE
TINUBU KO DURO SOKE
AKIOLU KO DURO SOKE
JIMI KO WO GBO
OBANIKORO KO WO GBO
OHANAEZE KI WON WOGBO
GANI ADAMS KO WALE
FASHOLA KO DURO SOKE
BARCANISTA KO WOGBO
JANUZAJ KO DURO SOKE
CHUKWUDI KO WOGBO
FIREFIRE KO WALE
TRUCKPUSHER KO WOGBO
UBAH KO WALE
hahahahahaha

You're the man.

All yeebos mist jump inside lagoon after hearing about their eternal defeat.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by adorable29(f): 7:33am On Apr 12, 2015
koladebrainiac:

Ifeayin Ubah has been going about telling lagos igbos that Lagos is a no man land. He wants all igbo to vote Jimi Agbaje- and Agbaje calculated on this,he now told Ndigbo that he will elevate their lagos kinship to equal Oba of Lagos. Naturally,Oba of lagos was furios,had to call Ndigbo to for meeting since they are his friend,they should not listen to agbaje and vote Ambode which they agreed on-to further home his promises,he had to made them swear or they drown in Lagoon. So this is not actually careless from oba

If Ubah campaigned for his party candidate, I see nothing wrong in that. Isn't that what every poiltician did? Evn the esteemed Oba had every right to campaign for his preferred candidate and he sure did.

The part I don't agree with Agbaje is him elevating their status to that of Oba of Lagos. But again, is this true? Did he really say such? I saw videos of that of the Oba's gaffe but none is provided for Agbaje's.

But if really Agbaje said that, how is that the fault of the Igbos? Why didn't the Oba curse Agbaje for those abominable words. Why curse death on a whole GENERATION of innocent people who didn't even know if any meeting was held at all.

Are you getting my point bro. That was what caused all this. The people that attended the meeting were not up to 0.00000001 percent of igbos. They were still gonna vote either Ambode or Agbaje. So why should such a revered Oba start wishing all of them death?

I still stand by my earlier convictions! *continues sipping lipton*
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by cococandy(f): 7:33am On Apr 12, 2015
ehie:
60's talk. I thought the civil war answered your question

You guys should keep it up.
When the next one comes, There will be nothing left of you and for your generations to come with the Level of hate you guys are fanning up.

It looks like a joke now.
Ask other war-torn countries how theirs started.
Radio and Internet hate like most of you are propagating were big catalysts to their demise.

Una Well done.

I have nothing else for you.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Ossaifamous(m): 7:33am On Apr 12, 2015
Surprise at the nairalander's altitude... well in the long run I wish Agbaje all the luck in his other endeavour
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by akpumping7720(m): 7:35am On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:

Very shameless yoruba man. Lagos maybe in SW however very different from Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti in that 80% of taxes and duties paid into its coffers are by non yorubas...keep that in mind. When next you see Fashola commissioning a project...say big thank you to the non yorubas who are funding it through their taxes and duties. You think Lagos can function without them? You people should be very careful how carelessly you speak. Also say big thank you to the Niger Delta for your behemoth monthly allocation...you think you can survive without this handout by generous Niger Delta people? Speaking as a Niger Deltan, the day you Yoruba will marginalize any non yoruba in Lagos, be prepared to lose your federal monthly allocation and non payment of taxes and duties by non Yorubas...let's see how you will survive. You think Lagos would have attained its current economic and social status without nom yorubas and federal character? You want one Nigeria, you must abide by every law that glues us as Nigerians.
What is dis one saying? So other tribes in the East don't pay tax? And u said if other non-yorubas don't pay tax hw do we survive. If u and your people are tired of paying tax why not go back to the east and pay your tax there. I don't even know how some people reason sef.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Helkayklassic(m): 7:35am On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:

Very shameless yoruba man. Lagos maybe in SW however very different from Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti in that 80% of taxes and duties paid into its coffers are by non yorubas...keep that in mind. When next you see Fashola commissioning a project...say big thank you to the non yorubas who are funding it through their taxes and duties. You think Lagos can function without them? You people should be very careful how carelessly you speak. Also say big thank you to the Niger Delta for your behemoth monthly allocation...you think you can survive without this handout by generous Niger Delta people? Speaking as a Niger Deltan, the day you Yoruba will marginalize any non yoruba in Lagos, be prepared to lose your federal monthly allocation and non payment of taxes and duties by non Yorubas...let's see how you will survive. You think Lagos would have attained its current economic and social status without nom yorubas and federal character? You want one Nigeria, you must abide by every law that glues us as Nigerians.

Too much of grammar...Mind u as from May 29th Oga Jona won't be the presido anymore, and even if the Yoruba's decided to treat any tribe as they like, its their land everyone can as well return bck to their state, Nothing will stop Lagos frm getting allocation now that is Sai Buhari that is the president...#NoDiscrimination
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by xtervaganza(m): 7:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Osezzua:

This line of tribal sentiments the south west has towed is very bad. Go to the oil & gas industry which predominantly belongs to the niger deltans and see how d yorubas are dominating because of their tribal bias. This fragile peace we currently enjoy should not be tampered with.
so much for the tribal bias Buhari did not get 1 million votes combined in your region and Jonathan got more than 2 million in southwest and north alone

So who's the tribal bigot in all the region's? If not you and your people

You'll forever be our slave, we will use your oil from now till eternity and you can't do anything about it

We can only let you hustle on our land and enjoy a bit of the oil largesse you don't get in your land cos you're too weak for a slave to fight for it

Lol

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by mcquin(m): 7:37am On Apr 12, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

No Igbos don't have and won't have somebody like Tinubu. Do you know why? Simple the Igbos don't like one person lording it over everybody. Go and ask Chris Uba what happened the last time he tried the Tinubu style. And for your information nobody gives a hoot about who becomes your governor, that is nobody,s business, but don't use because of the hatred you have for the Igbos, and jettison the merits of Abaje and his ability to lead Lagos. Take time and ask yourself what you and your family have gained from tinubu's hegemony and control of Lagos govt

You lots keep saying you are not interested in politics and who governs you but most of you come social media crying over one governor or the other and who should rule. You cried over Jonathan and now Agbaje; how come you now claim not to be interested. Who is deceiving who?

Na una still cry pass over una Uchendu of Abia. Most of you sleep on politics section in nairaland, disturb our peace with Biafra wahala, yet you want to claim na only business concern una. Last time I checked there is Business section on Nairaland, what are you doing here in politics?

Cra.ze people!

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by djdavisy(m): 7:37am On Apr 12, 2015
U get father/elder for house at all? I'm not sure at all! U dont talk elders like this... Grow up sir
januzaj:
SAI AMBODE
OMO ALE JATI JATI
AMBODE KO DURO SOKE
TINUBU KO DURO SOKE
AKIOLU KO DURO SOKE
JIMI KO WO GBO
OBANIKORO KO WO GBO
OHANAEZE KI WON WOGBO
GANI ADAMS KO WALE
FASHOLA KO DURO SOKE
BARCANISTA KO WOGBO
JANUZAJ KO DURO SOKE
CHUKWUDI KO WOGBO
FIREFIRE KO WALE
TRUCKPUSHER KO WOGBO
UBAH KO WALE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.