Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje (82299 Views)

Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu / I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike / Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by seanbond00(m): 7:38am On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:

Very shameless yoruba man. Lagos maybe in SW however very different from Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti in that 80% of taxes and duties paid into its coffers are by non yorubas...keep that in mind. When next you see Fashola commissioning a project...say big thank you to the non yorubas who are funding it through their taxes and duties. You think Lagos can function without them? You people should be very careful how carelessly you speak. Also say big thank you to the Niger Delta for your behemoth monthly allocation...you think you can survive without this handout by generous Niger Delta people? Speaking as a Niger Deltan, the day you Yoruba will marginalize any non yoruba in Lagos, be prepared to lose your federal monthly allocation and non payment of taxes and duties by non Yorubas...let's see how you will survive. You think Lagos would have attained its current economic and social status without nom yorubas and federal character? You want one Nigeria, you must abide by every law that glues us as Nigerians.

Am sure you are an igbo man now trying to bring in middle belt to side you in your downfall and shame.
The middle belt people in Lagos have not caused any trouble for us to be antagonistic to them. They never told us they would rule Lagos nor have they told us Lagos is no man's land. So stop bringing middle belt into your show of shame in Lagos OK.

Words of a dying man is obvious with your obvious diversive tactics.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 12, 2015
cococandy:

You guys should keep it up.
When the next one comes, There will be nothing left of you and for your generations to come with the Level of hate you guys are fanning up.

It looks like a joke now.
Ask other war-torn countries how theirs started.
Radio and Internet hate like most of you are propagating were big catalysts to their demise.

Una Well done.

I have nothing else for you.
when the next one comes nigeria will not make the same mistake twice because unlike you we have learnt from history.Gowon was a gentleman
. He gave nzegwu a state burial.ojukwu was allowed back after all the lives he wasted abi Nigerians didn't die in the war only biafrans
and not to rub salt to injury he said no victor no vanquished..you best believe the war you love do much will be more brutal than the first
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by greatsodade(m): 7:39am On Apr 12, 2015
bakynes:
Igbos shd answer this questions
1. Is there a single political position held in the South East by a non-igbo?
My Answer: NO
2. Is there a single non-igbo working in state civil service in the South East?
My Answer: No
3. Do igbos sell lands to non-igbos
My Answer: No

All these privileges you enjoy here not only in Lagos, I know of igbos that own houses in Abeokuta.

Many igbos are in the Lagos state civil service

Two igbo commissioners, one igbo heading a Lagos state agency, two or three elected federal house of reps are igbos in Lagos here same in Osun

Lesson: igbos cannot tolerate all these things in the South east no other tribe can tolerate it and you still think you have nothing to be grateful to the Yorubas for?

Don't mind them...very greedy people, give them a feather, they will develop wings and try to lord over you...If they are in anyway a sensible people, other tribe in the land should be jelous of them ni now...but the reverse is the case...We know better than them, so their is no way'll be telling us that 1+1 equal 11...

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by xtervaganza(m): 7:41am On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:

Very shameless yoruba man. Lagos maybe in SW however very different from Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti in that 80% of taxes and duties paid into its coffers are by non yorubas...keep that in mind. When next you see Fashola commissioning a project...say big thank you to the non yorubas who are funding it through their taxes and duties. You think Lagos can function without them? You people should be very careful how carelessly you speak. Also say big thank you to the Niger Delta for your behemoth monthly allocation...you think you can survive without this handout by generous Niger Delta people? Speaking as a Niger Deltan, the day you Yoruba will marginalize any non yoruba in Lagos, be prepared to lose your federal monthly allocation and non payment of taxes and duties by non Yorubas...let's see how you will survive. You think Lagos would have attained its current economic and social status without nom yorubas and federal character? You want one Nigeria, you must abide by every law that glues us as Nigerians.
modafoka. Who are you plebs giving oil handouts?

When Yorubas enjoy more of the oil than you lazy niger deltans.

We only let you guys have small share of the oil because we don't want to appear wicked

The oil belongs to Nigeria and it will be forever owned by Yorubas and Hausas.

You niger deltans will remain our slave while we grow fat on your oil

Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by januzaj(m): 7:41am On Apr 12, 2015
djdavisy:
U get father/elder for house at all? I'm not sure at all! U dont talk elders like this... Grow up sir
wayray....na you no get wen u dey cal our great Oba foool

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by idnole4(m): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2015
ogene007:

Lagos is not south Africa because everyone here is first a Nigerian before being Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. Kindly get that into your bigotry infested brain.

No. The ethnic groups exist before Nigeria. No thanks to the British.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by madufranklin20: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2015
PenSniper:

Which Oil and Gas Industry belongs to the Niger Delta as a property ? Are you nuts. ? And is Niger Delta Igbo ? The Yoruba have no issue with Niger Delta so dont craft them in by style. Fight your own battle alone, animal. No peace with and for the wicked.
Mr man you talk as if u ar not educated,at least u can Google out the Niger delta states,dnt talk nonsense in public
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by spiralwedge(m): 7:46am On Apr 12, 2015
seunfly:

Who is tribal here? Ambode or Agbaje?

Can you allow such madness in your place?
Chris Ingige lost senate presidency position not because he incited Yoruba against Igbo or he embarrassed any eze or he claimed anambra for Yoruba, but because he belongs to a party they did not believed in. What would have happened to him if he does what Agbaje did.
The same Ingige incedence is happening to rochas.

I think Yorubas has tried enough for non_Yorubas in their land, they voted for Igbo federal house of rep, choose igbos as commissioners in strategic position and paid school fees, medical bills and so many things we don't even know. Yet you turn against the same people because of jonathan's loss.

In Osun, Akwa ibom woman won house of rep not because she a Yoruba woman, same thing with Igbo man made commissioner in kwara state during Muhammed lawal's term not because they are more than 10% but they are humbly part and parcel of the society, people appreciates their contribution and love them. But if they want to force them self on them and flex mustle in their own land who will tolerate that nonsense. Such attitude causes self awareness and reaccessment for a care free society and it breeds hostility.

I love you

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by mcquin(m): 7:46am On Apr 12, 2015
pure2012soul:

For Your Information, Lagos is a no man's land. It was a former FEDERAL territory so no amount of ethnic colouration can make it a yoruba enclave. I intend to vie for House of Rep's from Alimosho in 2019. There's nothing ethnic jingoists like your type can do about it. End of story. If you feel aggrieved, join us in the Atlantic ocean and stop exploding your toxic ethnic agenda on social media grin

You claim it is a no man's land but the real owners have determined the fate of Agbaje(the flat head man).

Go and contest too, the owners go still chop your money and send you back to spare parts market,Nnewi. Mugu.

Abuja is the Federal Capital at the moment, why not go there and claim it's a no man's land,make you see how Hausa go wipe out Igbo race completely this time.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2015
Mikolo70:

Which oil Ibo Land get? Go drink am na.
now that d oil z loosing value let see what next we will be hearing

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 12, 2015
congratulations ambode. though I hate you and your party with a passion, I duff my hat to your victory. please ask Oba Akiolu to release the ballot box illegally housed in his palace. my boy worked very hard for his voters. you deny them victory by stealing the ballot box. it will be in the news tomorrow but I know you will deny it. and Lagos will ignore it. but the wound will remain open.
Congrats APC Congrats AMBODE Congrats TINUBU Congrats APC Family.
please knuckle down and perform beyond expectations.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by bakynes(m): 7:49am On Apr 12, 2015
xtervaganza:
modafoka. Who are you plebs giving oil handouts?

When Yorubas enjoy more of the oil than you lazy niger deltans.

We only let you guys have small share of the oil because we don't want to appear wicked

The oil belongs to Nigeria and it will be forever owned by Yorubas and Hausas.

You niger deltans will remain our slave while we grow fat on your oil

Hahahhahahaha
Bro stop that, the Niger deltans have done nothing wrong for us to call them slaves, it is the ungrateful igbos here on NL who wants to Lord over other people on their lands that are we fighting.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by chipy(f): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2015
huptin:

How many Yorubas are dominating your oil and gas industry? Compared to the number of your people making billions from Yorubaland and getting their goods from our ports?

You are very stupid, is port your father's property? What are you yorubas good at if not hanging around bus stops looking for who u will steal from his pocket, foolish and lazy tribe
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Wislet(f): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2015
ALL i SEE ON THIS THREAD IS HATE. YORUBAS, WHY ARE YOU HATING ON IGBOS?? What has become of Nigerians? Tribal bigotry everywhere. Everything tribal tribal tribal!
This is directed at both Igbos and yorubas:
DOES GOD SEE YOU ALL AS IGBO, HAUSA OR YORUBA or just by your NAMES??

Why is there so much hate in your heart?

You profess to be a 'Christian' or a 'muslim' and you are a religious bigot. After your religious bigotry on earth, do you think you will make heaven with it? Do you think you'll be anywhere close to it with hatred and bitterness in you? Or you think you are hurting anyone else by being bigoted? You and you alone will experience heaven or hell- whichever one your character takes you!

Keep being bigoted, alright? Maybe on that day, you will tell God "I was only protecting my yoruba people. I was protecting my pride". Qnd you would only have succeeded in telling Him "I only saw yorubas/Igbos as human beings. Any other person was a nonentity". Forgetting that God is no respecter of persons and everyone on planet earth, HE created ALL. HE DISCRIMINATES NOT. HE SEES NO SKIN COLOUR WHEN HE LOOKS AT YOU. HE ONLY SEES A HUMAN BEING.

You want to give up your soul to hell for eternity because of a geographical location? Geographical location you will not even remember what it looks like when you stand before the judgement seat? Keep dragging properties and rights. Oh I pity man. Man has become a beast and monster in this beautiful world God created for us to live in unity, peace and enjoy. Dragging things they never created. Exchanging their sanity and humanity for petty things.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by nsyforreal: 7:52am On Apr 12, 2015
januzaj:
SAI AMBODE
HE DON DEY CLEAR FOR IM EYES
OMO ALE JATI JATI
IN AWOLU'S VOICE((AWOLU GOES TO SCHOOL)
AMBODE KO DURO SOKE
TINUBU KO DURO SOKE
AKIOLU KO DURO SOKE
JIMI KO WO GBO
OBANIKORO KO WO GBO
BODE GEORGE KO WALE ami ohun MI DO (ILE) ami ohun RE DO
AWON EZEs KO WON WO IGBO ami ohun RE MI
OHANAEZE KI WON WOGBO
GANI ADAMS KO WALE
FASHOLA KO DURO SOKE
BARCANISTA KO WOGBO
JANUZAJ KO DURO SOKE

CHUKWUDI KO WOGBO
FIREFIRE KO WALE

TRUCKPUSHER KO WOGBO
UBAH KO WALE

stop all this.is agbaje not a Yoruba man.this is a disgrace.politics should not be an ethnic thing.is agbaje a foreigner in Lagos state.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by IYANGBALI: 7:52am On Apr 12, 2015
januzaj:
Agbaje arrived at his polling unit ─ 009 Douala,
Apapa ─ around 10am with his wife, but it took six
attempts for the card reader to recognise his
fingerprint.

Speaking on the experience, he said, “During the
last polls, the card reader worked like magic for
me. But today, it was at the sixth attempt that the
card worked.
even the card readers rejected him
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 12, 2015
ddami:
now that d oil z loosing value let see what next we will be hearing
Britain just found billions on its shores and it would be cheaper to drill and supply to Europe than drill and supply from nigerian shores.oil has been found in lake Chad and that is boko haram are fighting hard with the chadians to annex the region.but nigeria and Chad own lake Chad. Oil exploration is going on in the north rapidly and deposits are being found.let them be shouting biafra there and not open their eyes

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 12, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
What I really don't get is why the Yorubas hated this man so much? Is he not a Yoruba man? Why the hate on him? Somebody just said it is because he seeked the support of Igbos and non indigenes in the election. Well if that is true, then the hatred the yorubas have for the Igbos is beyond this earth. If you take a look at all the comments in this thread, it is littered with yorubas abusing the Igbos for no just cause. When the Igbos respond they will say igbos this, igbos that. All I can see is people filled with hate and rabid gelousy. Just because jimi agbaje is seeking the support of other tribes, they now transfer d hatred they have for other tribes to him. They preferred to be to the apron strings of bola tinubu forever. While d man becomes more richer from "tithes" he receives from his stooges (fashola and maybe now Ambode) you lot continue to persih in poverty and hate. You guys should continue with your hate filled lives and see where it gets u
I personally like jimi as at last WK I and my household wanted 2 vote 4 him.we don't hate ibos buh jimi treaded d wrong way since he promised ndi Igbo d@ dey will b equal 2 d position of oba and all d no mans land saga,his affiliation with ifeanyi uba which led 2 d obas outburst.it z very wrong 2 use ethnicity 2 campaign
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2015
madufranklin20:
Mr man you talk as if u ar not educated,at least u can Google out the Niger delta states,dnt talk nonsense in public
please remove Niger delta from ibo we are different please am from Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by fasbat(m): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2015
Rawani:
Haba don't panic, the Nnewi buses are on their way with the rest of the votes.

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by koladebrainiac(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2015
ogene007:

Lagos is not south Africa because everyone here is first a Nigerian before being Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. Kindly get that into your bigotry infested brain.

Comon sense is not a gift-its a burden on me and those who have it to make sure u guys that don't have it can understand

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2015
This topic should be closed, so much hatred. A lot of ignorant people.

Igbo this, Yoruba that........ Hatred won't solve anything oooooooo.

Nairaland is getting more popular for tribal fights and hate comments. Pls, the mods should do something about it.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by jackmore64(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Let's stop tribalism, Nigeria is for all of us. I look forward 2 the day a yoruba man wil be governor in an Igbo land and an Igbo man wil be governor in Hausa land. Get free manual for joint pains, crawling sensations all over the body and infections - www.doublegandm.com/download.html
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by fasbat(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Rawani:
Haba don't panic, the Nnewi buses are on their way with the rest of the votes.

Agbaje messed up big time,he deliberately brought ds defeat to himself by using ethnic sentiment as d basis of his campaign,d man supposed to know dt though Yorubas are accomodating but we detest insult of any form!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by padretech(m): 7:59am On Apr 12, 2015
you can make cool cash from your dead and condemned batteries. these batteries include cars, inverter, boats, trucks and all heavy or deep cycle batteries. visit padreinc.org or contact us on 08161195037 < call or text
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 12, 2015
Please I was enjoying reading this till I saw attackbon Niger Delta. Please ibos are different from Niger delta. I mean totally different. They don't have oil so dnt get this oil story but please focus on the ibos n not bring us in cool
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Jessewizy(m): 7:59am On Apr 12, 2015
In oda news, sai WIKE.. Congratulations your excellency
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2015
huptin:

How many Yorubas are dominating your oil and gas industry? Compared to the number of your people making billions from Yorubaland and getting their goods from our ports?

Very silly comment u made there; who built those ports in d first place? The federal govt., cos am sure u were not born when those ports were built; so how hs it become your ports? Idiiot like d rest of your people.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by otokx(m): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2015
losky4real:
please remove Niger delta from ibo we are different please am from Niger delta.

Seconded
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by pazienza(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2015
seunfly:

Even the Nigerdelta people are not bitter and hateful as you people, for your information, I watch virtually all presidential result in an hotel in Abuja owned by a delta ijaw man, after the akwa ibom result, he congratulated me and bought beer for all of us in his cubicle in fact he invited us to join his friends who are mostly ijaws from different parts of nigerdelta, we drank, gist and even talk about where Jonathan made mistakes. Lo and behold we got to the bar and we saw non ijaw and non nigerdelta threatening fire and thunder and blaming everybody for Jonathan's loss, the man said fools and walk away.

Choi! Lies that men make up, just to win arguments!

No SS person was happy with GEJ loss, we saw Wike issuing threats, we saw Orubebe actions, and we saw Akpabio utterances, it was a sad day for all us in SS/SE region. Stop making up silly stories to soothe your rabid Igbophobia.

Yorubas don't have problem with Niger delta, like they do with Ndiigbo, then I begin to wonder the section of the country that was insulting GEJ and calling him all sorts of names, I begin to wonder why Amaechi was not chosen for the VP position ahead of a Yoruba man.

Stop lying, you deceive no one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.