Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them (53390 Views)

Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by austinofo(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2020
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by madridsta007(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2020
hahn:
I have this business associate. Last year, he told me he was getting married and even invited me to the wedding that was supposed to happen in Delta state. He did tell me she was pregnant and as a good guy that he was he decided to marry her and finally settle down. Fast forward to some months back, I was chatting with him on bbm and I asked him about his "wife" and he told me she was fine.

Concidentally, the next day I was on the Island running businesss when I met him going to the bank. He told me to follow him since I had finished all my transactions. Then I asked him again, "how's your wife?" And I got the shocker of my life, they weren't married. Here's the story: apparently, just about a week to the wedding, his fiance's ex came with some elders to meet him and explained to him that he, the ex, is actually the owner of the pregnancy and since he is not interested in getting married to the lady and he doesn't want his child to grow up with someone else or even exist he came to tell my friend the truth.

After enough consultations with some elders, he took his time and told his wife-to-be that they should go on 3 days fasting. After the first day he told her that the spirit of God revealed to him that there was something she was hiding from him(yes, he'll make a good pastor) and after enough pushing she eventually confessed. Apparently she still had the fear of God in her. In her confession she said she and her ex had a one nighter when he travelled for business. Obviously the wedding was cancelled and till today he has been unable to explain why he cancelled the wedding to his parents because they really loved the girl and sent money to her when they discovered she was pregnant.

Believe it or not, this same lady got married to someone else this year and again she was "pregnant" for the guy.

I have had a similar experience, my ex and I were doing it raw but since I was applying the withdrawal method, she decided to lie that she was pregnant barely 2 weeks into the relationship(she don see mugu). I told her no problem and a week later she was on her period. She later claimed she "made a mistake". Needless to say the relationship ended.

The funny thing is these ladies will suddenly flare up when you suggest or attempt to use a condom. Is this the new trend? Since these ladies have nothing to offer that will convince the guy to marry them they have to use these tactics. OR probably, they are in love with the guy but feel he needs a little bit of "convincing" because he feels he isn't ready yet.

Guys share your experiences. Ladies, give us your reasons.

A lady, evil or not evil, will not do that pregnancy scheming with someone who she is not fornicating with.
As long as you fornicated with her, the male party shares equal responsibility.
Equal responsibility. If she is evil, the male party is evil too.

Stop blaming the lady for trying to optimise the act of fornication. Just abstain. You lots should stop having sex with whom you are not married to and save us from these emotion-ridden stories. When you were fornicating, did you write the story on social media?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Abbeybailey(m): 11:19am On May 16, 2020
austinofo:

So even the small colourless drops can impregnate a due female?
Yes sir. Ask any medical doctor or Gynecologist.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Kerfuffle: 11:19am On May 16, 2020
Nowadays, if you don't open your eyes, you'll be consumed raw- bones and all.

A lot of ladies now keep various sexual partners, and have sex with them without protection. When they observe that they are pregnant, they'll pin it on the most naïve and/or richest maga among them.

This practice is strangely common among single mothers (not widows or divorcees, SINGLE MOTHERS with Bastards as children). Never let a girl trap you with such abomination when you are much convinced that it is not yours. If you do, it will SURELY end in HOT, BLOODY TEARS. Most of the the reports I've been hearing has to do with single mothers.

If you as a single, educated guy is facing this kind of dilemma, and she insists that the pregnancy is yours when you are very much convinced that it is not yours, be patient and start documenting every kobo you've spent on the pregnancy. Once she delivers, opt for a DNA test (it is between the range of 50,000-200,000), and once the result is out, sue her, her family and all those whom where supporting her. Ensure you get back all your single kobo, and get a police order (some few thousands should get you one) barring her from ever contacting you again.

The whole process is worth the hustle, and never be like that Uncle who accepted a pregnancy that it's not his. 20-30 years later, it will lead to tears!

For ladies out there who are currently engaging in reckless sexual behaviours, do ensure to quit ASAP, and change, for ladies who are trying to pin another man's child on a wrong father. Best rest assured that once you're busted, be prepared to lose any or all of these- your dignity, your worth, social standing and in extreme cases your very life. Also, be prepared to accept the following-shame, the crumbs of the crumbs among men, being used and dumped. Ladies, steer clear, you'll almost always be at the losing end if you engage in such. Steer clear from pre-marital sex.

NOTE: I dislike and discourage fornication/adultery. Don't involve yourself if you are not up to the wahala that will ensure. Let's keep pure.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by austinofo(m): 11:19am On May 16, 2020
Eulalia:
The op sounds so excited about his sexcapades. Very childish.

#saynotopremaritalsex
You are a true queen. Being on this all my life have saved me from so much uncertainties.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by gracevile: 11:24am On May 16, 2020
this ur write up oga get k legs first of all ur said friend was having unprotected sex wat was he hoping for that she would be aborting pregnancies up n down. wen i go into a relationship i have hope it would lead to marriage not to go n play and go out, i hope i am communicating. Anyway what he got was a result of there play and then u, u are even lucky she told u the truth that there was no pregnancy. Men dont have unprotected sex the results could be worst moral of the story

2 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by BaddaMan: 11:36am On May 16, 2020
My elder brother was a victim as at 2017 his girlfriend claims to be pregnant that was how bro went ahead and get married to her 1yr later there was no baby. The wife later claimed the pregnancy got terminated due to stress I can tell you since then till last year she never tested positive for any pregnancy test, as at last year elder bro find out she has been cheating on him with her boss at work.... guys look before you leap.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2020
No be today...

Na the same format King Solomon mumsie, Bathsheba, use trap David, for Bible.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by donemzy115(m): 11:41am On May 16, 2020
This topic don bring back memories...mine was far implicating than this jor...she told me she was pregnant,lolz..na so pampering start oooh.will always call to see if she okay,she will complain of back pain,headache, breast pain,vomiting blablabla,,,I was like true true my babe don get belle...after like a month + she called me that she is in the hospital she doesn't even know how she landed at the hospital..mumu me,I begin shake like agidi..I called one of her friend that took her to the hospital and she said she fainted..and I was like,well allmost all the signs don show..going to 2 months I couldn't keep it to myself and I had to inform my mum about it...when I told her about my intension to tell my mum,she said I should wait when she comes back.since she travelled..las las I told my mum without waiting for her..after like a week,she came back,.she didn't even wait for me to welcome her with a hug or kiss,she knelt down and started begging me to forgive her.I was like what happened na.she said she was only playing April fool pranks on me..haaaa...na so my eye clear,,,April fool since when?...she pleaded with me and I told her its okay..I had to convince my mum and sister that I was only joking with the pregnancy thing. .that I only wanted to see how they will react if I tell them such...case closed...since then,if condom no dey house.m not in d mood oooh.she is really a nice girl but with what happened,I had to take things slow with her...make I no go regret.we are still together tho..relationship going to 2 years now..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Efewestern: 11:43am On May 16, 2020
hahn:

And "she" can continue lying and deceiving guys. How nice
So men can be responsible for their actions while women can't?
I'm going to add this to reasons why women can't be equal to men
These alpha male are something else, belove me, they are soo calm in real life.

3 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by LordShiva97(m): 11:45am On May 16, 2020
Michealky:
Nairaland dey run out of topic. Lol

True, just take a look at the threads that make frontpage nowadays. It's gotten so bad, they had to dig up a post made half a decade ago.

2 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by cococandy(f): 11:46am On May 16, 2020
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Vacora(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2020
And some of y’all need to go back to biology classes and study the human reproductive system. Withdrawal method and you think she won’t get pregnant? grin
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Liposure: 11:53am On May 16, 2020
donemzy115:
This topic don bring back memories...mine was far implicating than this jor...she told me she was pregnant,lolz..na so pampering start oooh.will always call to see if she okay,she will complain of back pain,headache, breast pain,vomiting blablabla,,,I was like true true my babe don get belle...after like a month + she called me that she is in the hospital she doesn't even know how she landed at the hospital..mumu me,I begin shake like agidi..I called one of her friend that took her to the hospital and she said she fainted..and I was like,well allmost all the signs don show..going to 2 months I couldn't keep it to myself and I had to inform my mum about it...when I told her about my intension to tell my mum,she said I should wait when she comes back.since she travelled..las las I told my mum without waiting for her..after like a week,she came back,.she didn't even wait for me to welcome her with a hug or kiss,she knelt
respect
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Liposure: 11:56am On May 16, 2020
Y R women like dis
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by LordShiva97(m): 11:56am On May 16, 2020
BuddhaPalm:
No be today...

Na the same format King Solomon mumsie, Bathsheba, use trap David, for Bible.

What are you talking about, go and re-read your Bible again undecided
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 16, 2020
[quorte author=austinofo post=89607053]
You are a true queen. Being on this all my life have saved me from so much uncertainties.[/quote]

Im telling you. I wonder why people would allow 5 mins enjoyment destroy a whole life time.

Health is the greatest wealth anyone can ever have.

4 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 16, 2020
Kerfuffle:

A lot of ladies now keep various sexual partners, and have sex with them without protection. When they observe that they are pregnant, they'll pin it on the most naïve and/or richest maga among them.

This practice is strangely common among single mothers (not widows or divorcees, SINGLE MOTHERS with Bastards as children). Never let a girl trap you with such abomination when you are much convinced that it is not yours. If you do, it will SURELY end in HOT, BLOODY TEARS. Most of the the reports I've been hearing has to do with single mothers.

If you as a single, educated guy is facing this kind of dilemma, and she insists that the pregnancy is yours when you are very much convinced that it is not yours, be patient and start documenting every kobo you've spent on the pregnancy. Once she delivers, opt for a DNA test (it is between the range of 50,000-200,000), and once the result is out, sue her, her family and all those whom where supporting her. Ensure you get back all your single kobo, and get a police order (some few thousands should get you one) barring her from ever contacting you again.

The whole process is worth the hustle, and never be like that Uncle who accepted a pregnancy that it's not his. 20-30 years later, it will lead to tears!

For ladies out there who are currently engaging in reckless sexual behaviours, do ensure to quit ASAP, and change, for ladies who are trying to pin another man's child on a wrong father. Best rest assured that once you're busted, be prepared to lose any or all of these- your dignity, your worth, social standing and in extreme cases your very life. Also, be prepared to accept the following-shame, the crumbs of the crumbs among men, being used and dumped. Ladies, steer clear, you'll almost always be at the losing end if you engage in such. Steer clear from pre-marital sex.

NOTE: I dislike and discourage fornication/adultery. Don't involve yourself if you are not up to the wahala that will ensure. Let's keep pure.
You have said it all, thanks for this, i just pity the men out there, we women are the most dangerous specie on earth.

1 Like

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Liposure: 12:02pm On May 16, 2020
Kerfuffle:

If you as a single, educated guy is facing this kind of dilemma, and she insists that the pregnancy is yours when you are very much convinced that it is not yours, be patient and start documenting every kobo you've spent on the pregnancy. Once she delivers, opt for a DNA test (it is between the range of 50,000-200,000), and
wisdom
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by hahn(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2020
Stacyomolola:

U could be married but there are still chances for a second wifey gringrin

I no even know wetin to talk

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Liposure: 12:06pm On May 16, 2020
Ladies, change your ways

2 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by hahn(m): 12:09pm On May 16, 2020
farem:

Chai, the godless are troubled. What a life outside the counsel of God.

Romans 1:28 (KJV) And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

DumdDumb

Both ladies are strong Christians. I guess that's what they learnt from Mary in the bible tongue
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 16, 2020
richAgnostic:
please rephrase it to When olosho nigerian gold digger women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them because women from usa, australia, singapore etc dont do this. stop tarnishing women image
Lol you're so funny
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by mideyphilip: 12:10pm On May 16, 2020
lukui:
DNA test is the solution, just codedly get strands of your kids hair or blood and take tests for all of them. From there you will know whether she has been faithful with you all this while.

Women have been robbing men since 1910, they will just lie flat on their back, the idiot monkey will be going up and down, sweating profusely while they do nothing. And if she is "full house " wife, the guy don die be that. She will inherit all your properties and finally give you "rice and sniper". Adios amigo,

Before you lie/sleep with a woman, always have a back up plan, they are like the devil, no crime dinning with him, but use a looooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg spoon!!

lols
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Emaprince: 12:13pm On May 16, 2020
BaddaMan:
My elder brother was a victim as at 2017 his girlfriend claims to be pregnant that was how bro went ahead and get married to her 1yr later there was no baby. The wife later claimed the pregnancy got terminated due to stress I can tell you since then till last year she never tested positive for any pregnancy test, as at last year elder bro find out she has been cheating on him with her boss at work.... guys look before you leap.
Now this is heart breaking. Even after deceiving him with fake pregnancy, she was even sleeping around. This woman is wicked with no iota of remorse.

What I can deduce from this is that your bro is a very soft dude. That is why she was able to even tie him down. And also the reason they are even still living peacefully even after finding out he was lied to. She haven't put to bed yet, she should be more worried about that..but she is more concerned about cheating on that good guy.
Your bros weak, I swear thats why she had all that gut.

Person like me would have considered the marriage over the moment I find out she lied over the pregnancy cos I won't ever believe anything she says.

1 Like

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by LaJoe2: 12:14pm On May 16, 2020
Trap me with pregnancy! You got to do more than the usual.

In my 20s, I used to use 2 condoms and still apply withdrawal method.

When I grew older, I relaxed to 1 condom + withdrawal method.

The last time I had sex with a girl I thought was very clean, her last sexual encounter was the one who deflowered her, her vagina was still quite tight. So I felt confident to go raw. GOD used Urinary Tract Infection STD to humble and warn me. STD no dey show for face at all. Whether newly dis-virgined or old timers.

But right now, by the grace of GOD, I'm trusting Him to empower me to quit sex till marriage.

12 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Beze992(f): 12:22pm On May 16, 2020
richyblink1:
Don't really know what our society is turning into, some ladies are carried away with bearing Mrs that they will go any length to drag a guy in.

Years back I overheard my ex and her friend disccusing that she should get pregnant for me since I am a working class and ripe enough age wise. Her friend suggested to her that she intentionally get pregnant so we could get married.

Two months later she told me that she was pregnant, I said wow! So I am going to be a father, she said yes oh! Then I asked her to start preparing for antenatal. I visited her and suggested that she start getting things for baby etc. She flared up saying I have not talked about coming to see her people and stuffs. I told her I am ready to meet with them as the father of the baby, not for any other thing.

After two weeks I called her to know if she has spoken to her people so I could come over with my peeps to identify as the father of the child and provide all necessary support that might be required of me.
She immediately cut me short saying she is not pregnant and that I should never call her again, that she is not pregnant, that she has seen that I don't want to marry her bla bla bla!

That was the end of the pregnancy and relationship.

Men, be weary of any girl that is so anxious of marriage without wanting to know you better, they can go any length to trap you

You're absolutely right, however, the society doesn't make easier on women, even here on naira land, 'evening newspaper' is the term they use. This is part of reason why some of them take this drastic measures to change their status. I am totally not in support of this, I also feels its devilish and reeks of desperation, but families and society should cut them some slack, and understand that most people don't react well to pressure.

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by donMIG(m): 12:27pm On May 16, 2020
Omo!
Na so ma babe tell me say she never for c her period ooh
Two weeks to my 2nd semester exams in my first year in school... Hahahaha... I wan mad coz I just dei imagine how I take come school n I wan graduate b4 time or wit dual certs
The funny tin b say I dei careful I used a condom n I was wondering if the condom leak abi weitin I sidown tink like craze... I said two weeks to exams!. I no for read... The tin hit me hard say na me wei b last born wan fuckup pass!
The lady fine like craze infact I never still date girl wei I trip for like her
I reason her make we go run test for hospital so that we go know wat next she declined like dat
Aaah I hated my life for dating a teenager that year,,, she take the tin dei joke... Me I dei c how I wan take cope wit my life plus that kind fresh babe wit pikin
How I wan buy her cream n her clothes
I wan maddd
But last last 2days to exams she told me she saw her period
After I've been lookin miserable in school ... Not combing my beards or brsuhin my head

I dei wonder y girl dei do that shit

7 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Swealy: 12:35pm On May 16, 2020
Condom takes away the intimacy in sex with a trusted partner withdrawal method is better
But us condom for olosho and people you don't know well oo

1 Like

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by OKTolu: 12:40pm On May 16, 2020
When you're not ready for commitment don't do it and when you want to do it and you're not ready for commitment use condom.
That's my one cent

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.