Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) (24734 Views)

Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... / Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. / Counter Thread:how A White Vs How A Naija Guy Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Oahray: 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Vjsmiles, I like your bold font, but it makes reading your posts a bit difficult sad
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by vjsmiles: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Oahray:
Vjsmiles, I like your bold font, but it makes reading your posts a bit difficult sad
[size=14pt] i'll try editing... [/size]
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by agarawu23(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Vickybee:

Even a Moderator on this section create silly threads and Seun move it to Front page. undecided
you saw him moving it ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by akinsadeez(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
@Borrussia, I can see ur last comment has been hidden. let's bone the issue before we are labeled haters and banned. tongue grin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:
you saw him moving it ? undecided
My belle ooooo gringringrin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Oahray: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
Xynerise, abeg tag me when you are looking for people to participate in the contest o. Lemme go back to hunting antelopes smiley
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
akinsadeez:
@Borrussia, I can see ur last comment has been hidden. let's bone the issue before we are labeled haters and banned. tongue grin

Lol! Rule 56... Do not inform the mods about a plagiarized write-up. Let's stick to the rule before we get jailed.smiley
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by xynerise: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Oahray:
Xynerise, abeg tag me when you are looking for people to participate in the contest o. Lemme go back to hunting antelopes smiley
Will sure do grin

Antelope angry
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
dechandel:
Been busy angry..
Just seeing the thread, thanks for bringing me here grin

Linus Mba gringrin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
xynerise:

I understand your point, bro. But sometimes, I don't blame some people that give abusive comments to threads. Rhetorical questions can be annoying sometimes and you need to answer them the Nigerian way grin

How would you answer a question that says " Am I still a virgin after one round of sex?"
grin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Tashaamania(f): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
xynerise:
Tashaamania, don't just eavesdrop angry
you want me to contribute? grin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by mirexxx(f): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
Romance section is full of hypocrites.
that's all there is to it! cheesy
creating false personalities to be in other peoples "good books"
lyk wtf do i have to do that 4?? i know anybody here ?? undecided
some are just feeling like they own the section! lol
when you have no relevance offline you come online to be relevant!
I was also banned for derailing in the last wooing thread cos i used the grin emoji to laugh at an insult directed at a mod
derailers
trolls
they kinda make here fun and I'm sure most of you "acclaimed matured minds" enjoy every bit of it!
if it was someone else that created this thread, it won't be getting the kinda responses this guy is getting sef
you all should just stop the forming and the fake lives you portray on the net jare cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by agarawu23(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
Godvilla:
My belle ooooo gringringrin
some ppl eh!!! look at the way she present the statement as if she was beside sheun when he was moving it to FP grin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Oahray: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
xynerise:

Will sure do grin

Antelope angry
relax, I no go near your territory tongue
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
xynerise:

Suggestions from all

Not an insult depending on how you comprehend it. Maybe a wrong use of words. I meant having knowledge of...

Possible, but many out there want something like this(Debate)

They want to have fun and this debate is part of the fun too cool

We have varieties of fun just like we have different ages in Romance section. So allow those who are interested to participate cool

Abeg, I will like to participate wink
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by xynerise: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tashaamania:

you want me to contribute? grin
Ehen
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by xynerise: 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
Romance section us full of hypocrites.
I was also banned for derailing in the last wooing thread cos i used the grining emoji to laugh at an insult directed at a mod
derailers
trolls
they kinda make here fun and I'm sure most of you "acclaimed matured minds" enjoy every bit of it!
if it was someone else that created this thread, it won't be getting the kinda responses this guy is getting sef
you all should just stop the forming and the fake lives you portray on the net jare cheesy

What is your point? undecided
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
mizzsmilez:
I miss someone.
I'd like to be reunites with her.
Don't remember her moniker though.
This is about reunion, right?
She was fun.
Trolled but fun
Fair skinned
Long hair
Foul mouth
Flirts

I despise the way you type.

It's like you are listing food stuffs that you want to buy from the market. undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Tashaamania(f): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
xynerise:

Ehen
I'm busy, cant type long post now embarassed maybe tommorrow if the thread is still trending..
I like some of the posts I'm reading here tho'
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by mirexxx(f): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
xynerise:

What is your point? undecided
my point has been stated! if you dont get it its your problem! undecided
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by redhook(m): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

ok. . . Agreed! But can you jez expatiate on how itz in complete error?
coz i know you will never agree to the fact that you are being partial. Expatiate plz
.....my nigga preach! U have stated nothing but COLD HARD FACTS cuz I have also called him/her about this same partiality And i even dropped a few names 4 him/her in order 2 back up my synopsis a few days ago! Anyone who tries 2 silence U or tries 2 discredit your claims are probably their fellow jingoistic pals or lovers or are just being functional illiterates!
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by xynerise: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

Abeg, I will like to participate wink
Noted cool
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by mirexxx(f): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

i despise the way you type

It's like you are listing food stuffs that you want to buy from the market. undecided grin
gringringrin me too
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by xynerise: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
my point has been stated! if you dont get it its your problem! undecided
Your point is irrelevant though cool
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by mirexxx(f): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
xynerise:

Your point is irrelevant though cool
you are irrelevant smiley

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by xynerise: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tashaamania:

I'm busy, cant type long post now embarassed maybe tommorrow if the thread is still trending..
I like some of the posts I'm reading here tho'
OK o

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by dharay99: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
Romance section us full of hypocrites.
I was also banned for derailing in the last wooing thread cos i used the grining emoji to laugh at an insult directed at a mod
derailers
trolls

first time ds babe here is making sense.
Oya clap 4it, kpakpakpa. . smiley
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by mirexxx(f): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
dharay99:

first time ds babe here is making sense.
Oya clap 4it, kpakpakpa. . smiley
you better stop quoting me! mumu sad
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by dechandel(f): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

Linus Mba gringrin
grin grin grin grin
Eziokwu'm angry
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
UjSizzle shockedshockedshocked
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Vickybee:

Exactly! Thought-provoking threads hardly get a comment more than a page.

That's why I'll never create a thread on this section except if it's FP worthy.

lols.
Create your thread to pass a message, that way you would be fulfilled even if it doesn't hit FP.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Dating A Hausa Man? / She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now / Seven Sects Of Spinsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.