Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,685 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) (24730 Views)

Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... / Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. / Counter Thread:how A White Vs How A Naija Guy Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
you are irrelevant smiley

gringrin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by KingTom(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
stephenqueen:

Seconded
Thirded!
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by UjSizzle(f): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:
UjSizzle shockedshockedshocked
shocked What?
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by mirexxx(f): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247 just made FP
that's how its suppose to be! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by KingTom(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nice one Xynerise, I think we need to screen some of the threads here, I mean how is "Kingtom has a big penis" romantic? undecided This section generates more laughs than the jokes section grin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by KingTom(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
Lala247 just made FP
undecided
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
Lala247 just made FP

Its not easy lol thanks to mod oh finally thought i would never see fp again .. grin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by mirexxx(f): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Its not easy lol thanks to mod oh finally thought i would never see fp again .. grin
all thanks to lalastic-lala cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by agarawu23(m): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
Lala247 just made FP
the topic worth it jare , not long stories that we will read from morning to night without even getting the message it is passing
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:
the topic worth it jare , not long stories that we will read from morning to night without even getting the message it is passing

Thank u .. Been observing n improving ..

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
all thanks to lalastic-lala cheesy

That guy is hard working men chai hope sey seun they pay am better money oh
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by stephenqueen: 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:
Nice one Xynerise, I think we need to screen some of the threads here, I mean how is "Kingtom has a big penis" romantic? undecided This section generates more laughs than the jokes section grin
grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by pbs4real(m): 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
xynerise:

We will see to that but age restriction is a form of discrimination. Don't be surprised to get a good contribution from a 16 year old
dt doznt stp d fct dt he/she isnt up 2 18,its jez lyk saying because a 16yr old cud cancel 6bottles of beer dt makes he/she eligible 2 drink it.
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:
see em undecided he is hard working now that your topic hit FP cheesy

to be sincere he is really doing a good job

I have always commended his work way before , its true thos even a fool knows his hardworking .. Dnt know wt ur talking about

Even ishilove is too she responds to mails she actually replys quotes .. Its the truth
But u ppl just dont like the truth . Lol

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by KingTom(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
stephenqueen:

grin grin grin
Guy this thread is really in order, can you imagine? That is how the other day one of them created a topic, Orijin101 drinking pammy, how is that romantic? grin grin grin
Although Orijin babe Sinaj say hin best romantic moment na when e dey drink Orijin mixed with Soldier root! grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by UjSizzle(f): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

Long time cheesy
Lol yeah. I hope you're well smiley

@Xynerise. Hmmm I gave up on this section when people decided throwing blames around was more important than intelligent discussions and/or finding reasonable solutions to problems.
It's safe to say a new generation's here now and there's little or nothing anyone can do to change that. If the mods can go all Sexkillz on their assses, that will help-- It's also going to be one helluva job to sanitize this section though. Otherwise we can let the people have their fun like they want to and pretend this place didn't use to be any different smiley
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by pbs4real(m): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
you would die if you mind your business i guess
I have said what's on my mind and no one can change it! bye!
apart 4rm d fct dt u ve really grown big wings,u lack manners,dre shld be age restrictions on NL. .i feel u still gat a lot 2 learn. . .upbringing vry poor.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now / Dating A Hausa Man? / Seven Sects Of Spinsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.