Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date (44200 Views)

Patience Jonathan May Forfeit Her Hotel To FG Over $20m Accounts / Jonathan's May 28 Handover Date A Plot To Invite A Military Coup. / Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by emmykk(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
That "power vacuum" Can be filled by me.
you and I ooo
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by simplynola(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
The power vacuum will be filled by helicopters conveying Jona and Patience to Cotonou
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by jchima14: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
dandydrey:
can't believe i wasted my time reading this crap....mtchewwwwww

The solution is TheSummary
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by emmykk(m): 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
lolababe331e:
A power vacuum even for a few hours is a dangerous thing. GEJ must wait and hand over in the 29th like the law stipulates
brain for sale
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Left to Jonathan alone,he's ready to handover today,but unfortunately the law prohibits it.

1 Like

Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by Bimpe29: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
That will amount to ultra vires. He has to act according to the dictates of the constitution to which he sworn.
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
it does not really matter whether it is may 28 or may 29.
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by olaniyanc: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
lolababe331e:
A power vacuum even for a few hours is a dangerous thing. GEJ must wait and hand over in the 29th like the law stipulates

May 29 handing over should be maintained. Buhari does not need useless extra one day to deliver his primises .Jonathan no gymmick.No back door arrangement!!!!!!!!
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by emmykk(m): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
lonelydora:
GEJ, any attempted attempt to try anything FUNNY as you plan to handover on 28th.............hmmmmm. Be well advised.
shay na power una dey find.carry na una dey fear

2 Likes

Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by fxskye: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
I hope this not an attempt to truncate democracy again.

Within 2hrs of "Power Vacuum" We hope we would not hear "fellow Nigeria........." from our Military guys.
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by prettyrosiemua(f): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Jonathan is tired of aso rock. But he has to do things ryt. May 29 is the date and he should adhere to it.
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by ZUBY77(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Everybody tricking his way to the new government.
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by Dani4tech(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
viisit http://sureapps.ga for long
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by Kulas: 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Augustbreak:
I'm even scared of the Man's silence.... hmmm.I just hope he is not up to something.

una never see something!
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by mistybravo(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
That "power vacuum" Can be filled by me.

Ole
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by hotice01: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
I really don't know what the fuzz is about.
As it stands now,its as if GMB is already the President as GEJ has taken the back seat.
If GEJ "Hand's Over" the government to GMB on may 29th,whats the 'power vacuum'?
Please can someone explain in lay man's term what 'hand over' means to our learned lawyer and other GEJ antagonists.
I'm absolutely nonpartisan but the truth be told,its the very calm manner that GEJ took his defeat that is still sending shivers down the spine of many.
In a sense GEJ is right,He lives power on the 28th of May,While 29th serves as a day of celebration of a new dispensation.hope u can fathom my point of view.
If he wanted to undertake any violent action against GMB,Orubebe handed him such opportunity but he decline.if you get my drift.GEJ is a man of peace.APC/GMB are only scared of military coup because of GMB past.
A man who possesses so much power chose inaction even when treated unfairly can be very destabilizing to his opponents as the thought of his true intents can wreck havoc on them.
Let's allow sleeping lions to sleep in peace.GEJ has been treated unfairly by a vast majority of Nigerians,we should let this man enjoy his remaining days as we welcome&embrace change.

#Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria
#Godbless GEJ
#Godbless GMB
#Godbless Nairaland
#Godbless You

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Pachesky:

with all due respect sir, from your post I think you are the one with the "empty head"
A plan with the military to take over power 24hrs after handing over to a man he called to congratulate without hesitation thus averting untold and needless post election violence that was glaringly obvious at the time and further receiving accolades for his noble gesture both at home and from the international community, wouldn't be so stupid to go ahead with your "Fears" thereby achieving the very same chaos he desperately tried to avert.
don't you think.....
I repeat, jonathan can't be trusted. Not with that his power drunk wife
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I wish I had your time now, I'm very busy. Though your comment got me laughing...
so after the arse whooping buhari gave your gej, you are still laughing ? You should be crying grin

Kikikikiki grin

1 Like

Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by markize(m): 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
grin ;DGEJ na only you waka come, what about may 29 u cannot wait for it Chai! Chai!! Chai !!! daris God Oh.

;DGEJ na only you waka come, what about may 29 u cannot wait for it Chai! Chai!! Chai !!! daris God Oh.
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by emmykk(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
Pres.Goodluck Jonathan is well contented. He actually want to give the power to GMB.otherwise he would have hand up to Obj boys in PDP.

So APc is confused with what to do with power.

Yet they call PDP names
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by Skoopy(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
I don't mind helping out in those few hours, hope GEJ will be properly advised to contact me. grin
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by godoluwa(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
kastonkastrol:
I repeat, jonathan can't be trusted. Not with that his power drunk wife
u mean d same man dat has all what it takes to rig d election in his favour but refused to do so. even if military takes over, it means Buhari reaped what he sowed many years back. I pray democracy continues in Nigeria
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by Byfaith123: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lord have mercy
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by omonnakoda: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Did I say he wasn't right?
Did he say you said he wasn't right?
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by buoye1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
I think the handing over ll involve GEJ and GMB?..29th is d official date......so what's is the motive behind it?
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by DavidSilas2015: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
People just assume and say all sort of nonsence.. The man jonathan is not like u people who only think negatively. Handover day is may 29, so why are u trouble sir
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
godoluwa:
u mean d same man dat has all what it takes to rig d election in his favour but refused to do so. even if military takes over, it means Buhari reaped what he sowed many years back. I pray democracy continues in Nigeria
and who told gej didn't try to rig the election

1 Like

Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by godoluwa(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
kastonkastrol:
and who told gej didn't try to rig the election
if he intend to rig d election, he would av remuv jega & heavens will not fall

1 Like

Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by jomoh: 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Power vaccum is not good for our democracy a lot can happen in 24 hours cheesy thats politics for you cheesy

cbrass:
what's wrong with Jonathan handing over on may29. sef. abi is he planning to run away the following day or what

This GEJ of a guy has something up his sleeves. I don't trust the guy for a millisecond let alone hours of power vacuum.

Does he have a problem with the Nigerian law that says you hand over on the 29th of May.

There has just been something cynical about this guy since 1st of April that he lost his election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
For the 1st time ,I will call U ......

The same guys, instigated his exit, Why RUBBER STAMP him there.

GEJ also has his PLANS
CAN'T u guys allow this GEJ have peace for once.

U can replace him since you are available.
Re: Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date by VickJames(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
An interim government headed by me will be a good idea.

You know right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) / Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team / Fuel Sold N139 At Calabar Filling Station As Motorists Storm Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.