Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? (4087 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by harrysterol(m): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2015
Why do girls find it VERY difficult to SPEND on their Men?

If U earn more on your guy,would u still want him to spend more on you than U do on him?

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2015
In nature, who is the provider?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by agarawu23(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2015
my own gal spend for me I dont know of other gals

African ladies alws expecting the guy to be the cheerful giver. Well it depends on the mentality of the chick you are dating.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by tosyne2much(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2015
I think the orientation many poor girls with delusional mentality got at tender age was that they were told to believe that a man has to be on the losing side while ladies should always be at the receiving end. However, the notion that men are meant to cater or provide for their needs have made many ladies become so tight-fisted; that's why the number of stingy ladies out there outweighs those who are ready to offer financial assistance to their men

Personally, my theory is that any lady who always want a man to be on the losing side has no business being in a relationship

The more reason why I love my boo cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by harrysterol(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:
dunno tell us
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by agarawu23(m): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:
its not stated anywhere dat guys must always be the provider.

we are there for eachother in time of needs not just to collabo ourselves alone
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Princecalm(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:
in nature who is the supporter?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by dharay88: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2015
doz girls.? Spend for guys.?
Story story, u dey dream.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 17, 2015
Not all girls
Only poor gals with poor mentality thinks everything is wrong with spending for her bf
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by ireneony(f): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2015
when a lady spend on her man, he will not take her serious instead he will her as his maga!
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by dechandel(f): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2015
I just paid for a friend's full tank now!!

Call me a free giver grin grin kiss
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:

God
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by mabeni(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2015
Op, not all women are stingy like ur pussyclaat gyal.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2015
ireneony:
when a lady spend on her man, he will not take her serious instead he will her as his maga!

Coming from a poor mind
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2015
Well this can be true, but my girl spend more on me than i spend on her, i can't remember last she asked me of anything.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2015
dechandel:

Pic or Idonblvit cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

God
Really?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by harrysterol(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2015
ireneony:
so how about the guys that do the spending, are we maga's?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2015
Princecalm:
in nature who is the supporter?
You just answered. Males are naturally the providers. Females support. Expecting them to take the lead in spending is actually bullshit. No matter what angle you decide to look at it from.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by harrysterol(m): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2015
dechandel:

I smell lies here shocked
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by harrysterol(m): 9:22am On Apr 17, 2015
mabeni:
Op, not all women are stingy like ur pussyclaat gyal.
embarassed werin.I.do.na cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2015
agarawu23:
its not stated anywhere dat guys must always be the provider.

we are there for eachother in time of needs not just to collabo ourselves alone
It is stated everywhere. You need to pay more attention.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by ireneony(f): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Coming from a poor mind
if it was about guys spending on their ladies, u will say coming from a gold digger
nairaland guys i hail thee
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by harrysterol(m): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2015
crazysaint:
Well this can be true, but my girl spend more on me than i spend on her, i can't remember last she asked me of anything.
for real, i'll say rare species do sad
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2015
ireneony:
chai! poor soul. . .

No wonder you are running after seun. . . SMH
harrysterol:
dunno tell us
You never know anything. How do you pass your exams?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Princecalm(m): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:
You just answered. Males are naturally the providers. Females support. Expecting them to take the lead in spending is actually bullshit. No matter what angle you decide to look at it from.
if the man does not have enough to provide won't she support him?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:
Really?

He's my provider cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by harrysterol(m): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:
how do you justify your word "support"? Support in collection or just what?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 17, 2015
Orijin101:

chai! poor soul. . .

No wonder you are running after seun. . . SMH
Act of gold digging cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by harrysterol(m): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:
You never know anything. How do you pass your exams?
u wrote it for me undecided
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 17, 2015
dechandel:

chandel giver! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? / I Want To Be A Lesbian / Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.