Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,108 members, 7,849,458 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? (4097 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by tosyne2much(m): 10:02am On Apr 17, 2015
Orijin101:

buahahahahahahahaha. . . couples of punches shall be thrown grin grin grin grin
Oga weldone oooo cool
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by harrysterol(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2015
Orijin101:

buahahahahahahahaha. . . couples of punches shall be thrown grin grin grin grin
mehn na little tins like dt d pain me. , i know how to handle people like that, if it was offline
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by dechandel(f): 10:10am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
oh! grin so it was not

Even given for free? Lol

Na today o cry some changes going on, will soon be back to "F" grin
Hehehehehe..
MrNneka.. I see you o grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by dechandel(f): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2015
2dice:

cheii
bae you can't dash the dude bah?
I can and i just did tongue
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Princecalm(m): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:
Whether she sticks her ass in one place or not, take the lead and stop trying to relegate your innate responsibilities.

When you both have a job and you can't provide at the moment then she should support. Key phrase "when you can't provide"

i am not say saying the man should not provide but should it be all the time,especially when both have equal resources at hand.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2015
When you carry my baby then I'll provide for you.

Men dodging responsibility since Adam.

Real men would be ashamed if a woman opens her purse and lil boys here proud that their girls spend on them.

It's one thing to support your HUSBAND when times are hard on YOUR FAMILY but to financially support a boyfriend is interesting #friendzone him.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oga weldone oooo cool
Baba, na true ooo. . . the guy don vex finish grin
BTW, bro i dey alwayz visit your blog, make brain though but you no work on the arrangement. . .
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2015
harrysterol:
mehn na little tins like dt d pain me. , i know how to handle people like that, if it was offline
Hehehe. . . no mind am bro
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2015
Chiam55:

[s]When you carry my baby then I'll provide for you.

Real men would be ashamed if a woman opens her purse and lil boys here proud that their girls spend on them.

It's one thing to support your HUSBAND when times are hard for the on YOUR FAMILY but to financially support a boyfriend is interesting #friendzone him. [/s]

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by 2dice(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2015
harrysterol:
Adam y sad
i tire for the dude oo
i for stillll dey Garden dey freestyle nyhow
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=jacksparrow1207 post=32813514][/quote]

What's your problem undecided type nah cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by 2dice(m): 10:27am On Apr 17, 2015
dechandel:
I can and i just did tongue
wetin you go collect times 3 back during lunch..
The dude no sabi calculate tongue
i truss myself wink
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 17, 2015
Chiam55:

What's your problem undecided type nah cheesy

Nuf. Ain't got nuf to type
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:
Don't support when you don't have or supporting when you have?

Your question funny sha. Do u need support when u have? Even so, support lightens the burden. Take for a example a babe visiting her guy in a long distance relationship. Usually the guy caters for her transportation to and fro and any other expenses. Now supposing this girl is working and ask her boyfriend not to bother about the transportation to, at least for once. Would it make her any less a woman and the man less a man? That is what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2015
Chiam55:

It's one thing to support your HUSBAND when times are hard on YOUR FAMILY but to financially support a boyfriend is interesting #friendzone him.

Good point

But i will spend money if he spends to .. Give n take u get ..
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by harrysterol(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2015
Chiam55:

but the lil boy should financially support his gf, i see now where the problem is coming from angry what makes you think a gf that.never gives while courting will give during marriage?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Pic or Idonblvit cheesy
guy u wicked oo
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
danyel09:
guy u wicked oo

How sir?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by SirDorianGray(m): 5:37am On Apr 18, 2015
harrysterol:
but the lil boy should financially support his gf, i see now where the problem is coming from angry what makes you think a gf that.never gives while courting will give during marriage?

That's the crux of the matter bro, if you can't support your bf while courting you definitely won't support later on. And pls why should a bf be a provider? A guy shouldn't be a provider till after marriage. He should only support till then.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by iwatch: 6:14am On Apr 18, 2015
If any beautiful lady wanna win my heart, just spend on me, it does not matter the amount, even if its 2k. Trust me, you have won yourself a husband. And you don't even need to repeat that act more than 3 times. I swear, I will love you till death.

The sad news is that a whole lot of Nigerian girls are lacking in that department. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

How sir?
why u dey ask for pix ?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 18, 2015
danyel09:
why u dey ask for pix ?
To confirm her story cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2015
iwatch:
If any beautiful lady wanna win my heart, just spend on me, it does not matter the amount, even if its 2k. Trust me, you have won yourself a husband. And you don't even need to repeat that act more than 3 times. I swear, I will love you till death.

The sad news is that a whole lot of Nigerian girls are lacking in that department. cry cry cry cry cry
Cheap n***a
Get your a55 of that bed and go get something done
Go work for money instead of waiting for a girl that'll spend on u
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by iwatch: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Cheap n***a
Get your a55 of that bed and go get something done
Go work for money instead of waiting for a girl that'll spend on u
Dude, I earn my pay very comfortably... don't tell me you dont understand what I mean.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by dharay88: 9:38am On Apr 30, 2015
hmm...no comment yt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ever met anyone here? Romancelanders Let's Gist / Nigerian & Ghanaian Female Celebs That Leaked Their N-de / Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.