Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? (4098 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 17, 2015
ireneony:
if was about guys spending on their ladies, u will say coming from a gold digger
nairaland guys i hail thee

It's all down to the state of mind. Poor minds think poor and negative
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 17, 2015
Princecalm:
if the man does not have enough to provide won't she support him?
That is where her angle of support comes in. . . When he doesn't have enough. Not that he sits his lazy ass down and expects his woman to go hustle and provide for him.

Such men should be shot.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by harrysterol(m): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2015
Orijin101:

chai! poor soul. . .

No wonder you are running after seun. . . SMH
does moments when ladies search only for bugatti BF's
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

He's my provider cheesy
He blesses your hard work. . . Sit at home and ask God to provide for you let's see how the magic will come to fruition.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by harrysterol(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
chandel giver! grin
n u believe her shocked smh sad
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2015
harrysterol:
how do you justify your word "support"? Support in collection or just what?
Collection from a broke ass or one who has something?

Weren't you the one who created a thread complaining that women should spend on you? If that's the case, what are they collecting from you?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 17, 2015
In a world where a guy will take you out on his birthday and also take you out on your birthday•

What more can you expect? angry
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 17, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Act of gold digging cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abi ooo. . . That babe na floozie now tryin settle her ass down with one O.B.O
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2015
Whether he earns more or less

And I earn more or less too

It still gonna be 50-50.

If he earns more, he should be the one providing, I only support when necessary, that's BTW
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by chibwike(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2015
God made it so
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 17, 2015
harrysterol:
n u believe her shocked smh sad
playing along and swinging on the chandelier grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by harrysterol(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:
Collection from a broke ass or one who has something?

Weren't you the one who created a thread complaining that women should spend on you? If that's the case, what are they collecting from you?

can't you reason civil for once? I now see the reason why Orijin101 had to take it personal with you, keep up your languages, i wish I met people like you physically
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2015
harrysterol:
does moments when ladies search only for bugatti BF's
while some vulcanizers has been asking dem out for years. . .
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by ireneony(f): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2015
chibwike:
God made it so
abi o.....
dnt mind orij....n co
they look like those searching for sugar mummygrin
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 17, 2015
Orijin101:

Abi ooo. . . That babe na floozie now tryin settle her ass down with one O.B.O

Oshofree babe
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by harrysterol(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2015
Linqsz:
In a world where a guy will take you out on his birthday and also take you out on your birthday•

What more can you expect? angry
cheesy that what am wondering about,

Why are the girls really acting this way? I just don't get it sad
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:
He blesses your hard work. . . Sit at home and ask God to provide for you let's see how the magic will come to fruition.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2015
harrysterol:
can't you reason civil for once? I now see the reason why Orijin101 had to take it personal with you, keep up your languages, i wish I met people like you physically
Why are you getting emotional?

I used your own thread against you. Deal with it or fvck off from creating threads.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by harrysterol(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
playing along and swinging on the chandelier grin
since when did u turn (m) cheesy sit well o, do you need a champagne?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by dechandel(f): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
chandel giver! grin
grin grin grin
Ayam serious joor grin
The petrol money will be paid back to me through lunch someday na grin.. See??

Biko when did you get a transplant¿?? grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:
You just answered. Males are naturally the providers. Females support. Expecting them to take the lead in spending is actually bullshit. No matter what angle you decide to look at it from.

Is any one asking then to take the lead in providing? The guys are only complaining that the ladies don't support, not provide.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
Ayam serious joor grin

oh! grin so it was not

Even given for free? Lol

Na today o cry some changes going on, will soon be back to "F" grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Princecalm(m): 9:48am On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:
That is where her angle of support comes in. . . When he doesn't have enough. Not that he sits his lazy ass down and expects his woman to go hustle and provide for him.

Such men should be shot.

the woman should not also stick her ass in one place just because the man has been termed the provider.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by 2dice(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2015
Wetin money go cause ...ehn
Only if Adam never ate the apple sad
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by 2dice(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
Ayam serious joor grin

cheii
bae you can't dash the dude bah?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by harrysterol(m): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2015
2dice:
Wetin money go cause ...ehn
Only if Adam never ate the apple sad
Adam y sad
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Rapzino: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
chandel giver! grin
I always suspected that it's a guy that is behind this monicker. Chai, to think I was tripping sef
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2015
harrysterol:
since when did u turn (m) cheesy sit well o, do you need a champagne?
No, just here to read comments tongue

About my gender, forget about that grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2015
vfactor:

Is any one asking then to take the lead in providing? The guys are only complaining that the ladies don't support, not provide.
Don't support when you don't have or supporting when you have?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 17, 2015
harrysterol:
buahahahahahahahaha. . . couples of punches shall be thrown grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by harrysterol(m): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
No, just here to read comments tongue

About my gender, forget about that grin
how can I forget transformation so easily cheesy cheesy your welcome Mr wink
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 17, 2015
Princecalm:
the woman should not also stick her ass in one place just because the man has been termed the provider.
Whether she sticks her ass in one place or not, take the lead and stop trying to relegate your innate responsibilities.

When you both have a job and you can't provide at the moment then she should support. Key phrase "when you can't provide"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Lesbian / What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You / Too Early For Sex, But Not Too Early To Demand For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.