Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Barka Juma'ah - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Barka Juma'ah (108170 Views)

Barka Da Sallah Nairalanders / Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak / Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barka Juma'ah by muhsin(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2010
Barka da Juma'ah.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Jarus(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2010
Barka Juma'ah. Got to mosque quite early today, unlike previous weeks. The Imam prayed for Yar'adua and talked about Farouk.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Jarus(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2010
MUNEER2:

Alhamdulillahi

I find it so difficult to finish Suratul Kaf today, my head is aching badly sad
Same here, half way already, but will struggle to finish b4 monghrib insha Allah.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Remii(m): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2010
Barka Jummah, may we see many more of this day, in strong faith and good deeds. Amin.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2010
@jarus,what did he say about farouk,ours was on prayers,perfecting prayers and ablution
Re: Barka Juma'ah by mukina2: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2010
Barka Juma'ah to all of you.  smiley

Please Say a du'ah for my little girl she is 4 today smiley
Re: Barka Juma'ah by MUNEER2(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2010
mukina2:

Barka Juma'ah to all of you.  smiley

Please Say a du'ah for my little girl she is 4 today smiley

May Allah make her live long in prosperity, peace, and above all pristine faith. . . Ameen

Baraka Jumu'ah to you all cheesy
Re: Barka Juma'ah by alimat2(f): 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2010
Barka jumah 2 u all
Re: Barka Juma'ah by FayeZik(f): 4:09am On Jan 23, 2010
Barka Juma'ah to u all.
I haven't been to Juma'ah in a long time (about a yr ago) due to my work sked. I feel very blessed and happy to be there today! I was actually sked to work (according to the master schedule), but somehow my name was omitted from the daily sked when i saw it last night. Of course I was pissed at 1st, then I shrugged it off and prayed that Allah bless whatever little paycheck I get, This morning, after Fajr, i suddenly realised that, yeah, i'm going to juma'ah!!!! Alhamdulillah.
The sermon was about taking care of your family - immediate family. I'm gonna try to request every other Friday, if not every Friday off.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Remii(m): 7:55am On Jan 23, 2010
@FayeZik, May Allah make it easy for you.

Barka Jummah, The Imam talked about good leadership in Nigeria. He urged Muslims to lead well to potray good sides of Islam.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Yaryasa: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2010
Today the Juma`at was very fantastic for me even though i was a beat late but i listen to the Iman sermon on which he talk about the weaknessess and carelessness of the muslim umma. My advice to fellow brothers and sister is that we have to be dedicated toward worshipin Allah and we should abstain from all prohibited act. So that Allah will come to our help in this world life and reward us with Jannah in the hereafter.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Jarus(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2010
Barka Jumuah
Re: Barka Juma'ah by muhsin(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2010
Barka da Jumu'ah.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by FayeZik(f): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2010
Jarus:

Same here, half way already, but will struggle to finish b4 monghrib insha Allah.

@Jarus and Muneer
Do we have a Quranic reading club? or is there a connection between Sratul Kaf and Jumah?
If we don't already have a Quranic reading club, can we start one, I'm sure it will be interesting.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by ronkeenuf(f): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2010
Barka Jumu'ah to all,

I cant wait to go for Jumah, it is a session I always look forward to cos thats where I get some soul food for meself. May Allah (SWT) grant us all the grace to attend today's session and make us benefit abundantly from it, amin.

Ma salaam wink
Re: Barka Juma'ah by muhsin(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2010
Amin to the du'an, ronkeenuf.

Jumu'at Kareem brothers and sisters.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Remii(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2010
Barka Jummah
Re: Barka Juma'ah by babs787(m): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2010
Salam

Barka Jumuah

I was reading through some threads and could not help shaking my head at the way a thread like this is left unattended to.

This of all threads should have been stickied as a result of the importance of Friday. Also, this is supposed to be a thread we discuss issues relating to Friday sermon, treating issues on how to attend Jumuah prayer, when to observe nawafil, sitting position, Dua to be made, arriving at a perfect ablution etc.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Remii(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2010
Barka Jummah, all.

@babs787, that is part of signs of "wal asri", my brother.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by miftaudeen(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2010
BARKA JUMMAH, TO ALL
MAY ALLAH SHOWER HIS BLESSING ON US{AMEEN}
Re: Barka Juma'ah by miftaudeen(m): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2010
BARKA JUMMAH TO ALL,
MAY ALLAH SHOWER HIS BLESSING ON US {AMEEN}
Re: Barka Juma'ah by FayeZik(f): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2010
Ameena Ya Allah
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Jarus(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2010
Barka Jum'ah
Re: Barka Juma'ah by mukina2: 2:32am On Apr 02, 2010
Barka Juma'ah.

May Allah accept our supplications.

Amin
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Jarus(m): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2010
Barka Jum'ah
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Remii(m): 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2010
Barka Jum'ah

May Allah grant us the benefit of day, Amin.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by dominique(f): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2010
Barka Jum'ah all
may we all reap the rewards of today and witness many more Jum'ahs in future smiley

any word from uplawal?
Re: Barka Juma'ah by babs787(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2010
Uplawal wanted to discuss something very important with me urgenty through my yahoo messenger but the link was down and she left before I could connect sad. I even sent a mail but no response till now.

I am very worried and pray for her, wherever she may be cry

As Salaam 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuh.

Bissmillahi Rahmani Raheem

On the authority Salman-Al-Farsi who Narrated that:

The Prophet (SAW) said, "Whoever takes a bath on Friday, purifies himself as much as he can, then uses his (hair) oil or perfumes himself with the scent of his house, then proceeds (for the Jumua prayer) and does not separate two persons sitting together (in the mosque), then prays as much as (Allah has) written for him and then remains silent while the Imam is delivering the Khutba, his sins in-between the present and the last Friday would be forgiven.

(Bukhari 2: 8 As reported by Salman-Al-Farsi (RAA)

Barka Jumuah
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2010
Barka da Juma'a,

may Allah grant the Jannah to all Muslims Ameen.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by ronkeenuf(f): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2010
Barka Juma to all, May Allah (SWT) bestow on us all the benefits of Juma, amin.

I really hope uplawal is alright, whatever she may be going through, May Allah (SWT) bestow on her consolation and strengthen her heart with faith, amin.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by mukina2: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2010
Barka Juma'ah smiley
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2010
Barka da Juma'a to you Muslim Brothers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.