Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex (85997 Views)

18+.why Is Cum More Pleasurable Than Wee Wee? / Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / 10 Things More Pleasurable Than $ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Bonapart(m): 7:38am On Apr 20, 2015
Bexson:
Na wash
omo
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Bonapart(m): 7:39am On Apr 20, 2015
1stola:

Liar!
You can't know where you are going after life.
Paul knew, Stephen knew... if you live a fulfil life you will know
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2015
tolugar:
When those am owing forgets abt me
u made me laugh,walahi!
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by freshcvv(m): 7:42am On Apr 20, 2015
Releasing a silent fart that held you down for hours in a public bus, then discovers it didn't smell.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 20, 2015
okpamson15:
U see yourself in hell fire crying beging God to 4give u and give u a second chance. Then sudenly wake up and discover that it was just a DREAM.
my brother,heaven is real.I once experienced death but came back alive for a second chance.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Chigold101(m): 7:44am On Apr 20, 2015
chowlade:

1. Winning The First Ever Gold Medal For Your
Country In The Olympics.

2. At Old age, Seeing Your Children Do Better
Than You.

3. Watching Your First Baby Sleep Cozily.

4. Falling In Love For The First Time At A (Tender
Age), so to speak.

5. Graduating From The University After Ten Long
Years Of Delay Due To Strike.

6. Scoring The Only Goal In The 93rd Minute In A
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL.

7. Getting Married After A Long And Delayed
Single hood (mainly applicable to the ladies,
WADR.)

You can ADD yours...

you funny pass APC people oh.

All these points you wrote here, how many have you experienced? How do you know they are sweeter than sex?
Probably you fell inlove in a tender age but am sure you have never been to olympic even as a spectetor.

What about number 7? No comment on that.

OP please how sweet is sex? Is sex really sweet?
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by otunbashonny(m): 7:46am On Apr 20, 2015
Having the missing $20 billion to myself. Na sex go dey find me
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by slap1(m): 7:52am On Apr 20, 2015
MistarT:
commanding the natural and supernatural through JESUS!!!
I tell you!
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by andyanders: 7:54am On Apr 20, 2015
sucking and f---ondling fresh standing bre----ast that has not been adulterated.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Dinhodinho(m): 7:54am On Apr 20, 2015
Cholls:
my sister all you wrote-up there will never be compared with the pleasure you get from sex. It is just that those you listed are all small pleasures that will lead you to the ultimate pleasure called sex.

Nice try though.
DON'T BE STUPID
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by frisky2good(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2015
I doubt if OP has ever had real sex.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Sammyblaq(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2015
1. when i recieve an sms from one of my banks and it bears 'CR'
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by boxypane(m): 8:00am On Apr 20, 2015
When HIS word of Transformations hits me.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2015
chowlade:

1. Winning The First Ever Gold Medal For Your
Country In The Olympics.

2. At Old age, Seeing Your Children Do Better
Than You.

3. Watching Your First Baby Sleep Cozily.

4. Falling In Love For The First Time At A (Tender
Age), so to speak.

5. Graduating From The University After Ten Long
Years Of Delay Due To Strike.

6. Scoring The Only Goal In The 93rd Minute In A
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL.

7. Getting Married After A Long And Delayed
Single hood (mainly applicable to the ladies,
WADR.)

You can ADD yours...

Aunty is not our fault u people dont like sex, we guys adore sex its the best gift God gave us males
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Defcon1(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2015
I have not experienced any of the things the Op listed.
In as much as they are all pleasurable experiences, they are all fleeting, just a one-off thing
l have known the pleasure of sex, but one thing that gives me much more pleasure is Inner Peace.
That uncommon state of mind where you have constant joy and zero worry despite your innumerable problems...that is the greatest feeling in the world.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by swagifted(m): 8:09am On Apr 20, 2015
ebenezer4o2:
my brother,heaven is real.I once experienced death but came back alive for a second chance.
wow...so ?
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by horlarlorwor(m): 8:09am On Apr 20, 2015
tolugar:

Onigbese!!!! grin grin
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Iamdipson(m): 8:31am On Apr 20, 2015
MistarT:
commanding the natural and supernatural through JESUS!!!
Tell me how to start doing this.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Iamdipson(m): 8:33am On Apr 20, 2015
slap1:
I tell you!
You are so right!
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by francescainnoce(f): 8:34am On Apr 20, 2015
Suntemi:

Fixed
Awwww!! Lol
It's same Hun...
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by okpamson15(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2015
ebenezer4o2:
thank God, atleast you wil now know the kind of life u wil live
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by dammieco(m): 8:40am On Apr 20, 2015
Giving GEJ a 3rd chance
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by reyin(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2015
When election tribunal declares you winner when you opponent might hv won with over 3 million votes on election day
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by nobleemy2(m): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2015
Picking 20million on d street [color=#770077][/color][b][/b]
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Melasam(f): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2015
tolugar:
Damn! u ar a bad debtor shocked
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Jaymaestro(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2015
pcguru1:
Coming back to defeat that Dragon that murder you in Skyrim when you were in Level 5 and now you are in Level 20. kiss
You have dawn guard ?
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=Jaymaestro post=32910958] You have dawn guard ?[quote]

Just the normal skyrim on PS3 I had the pc version but my laptop is for work don't wanna crash it. Can I get dawn guard and theres one the DLC for vampire can't remember. Is it possible to get for ps3
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Orlandihno(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2015
Gotten ur dream job is the sweetest, then sex can follow after which will make it more sweeter! Mahn figure that out!!
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by cybriz82(m): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2015
tongue
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Orlandihno(m): 9:20am On Apr 20, 2015
Gotten ur dream job is the sweetest, then sex can follow after which will make it more palatable!!
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by SirShymexx: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2015
anigbajumo:
sex is sex,waten b more sex?........sex iz jez overated.

Brev, you just need to find yaself a good pum to enjoy the greatness of good sex. Not every pum is good, but when you get the good one - nothing on this planet can beat it .

The female anatomy is an architectural masterpiece created by the most high for men to find the greatest pleasure on Mother Earth, believe that.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Leonyluiz(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2015
Seeing a mopol beat my ex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.