Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (96219 Views)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Ladies,has A Guy Ever Deceived You That He Is Stallion? Share... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by lolaluv1(f): 8:11am On Apr 21, 2015
Ballotelle:
there was ds girl i really wanted (even her mama approved of it), i baf 4 her eye bt she dey form, one dey i try nak am na him she dey carry God beg me na him i stop, the painful part was after some days na him i hear say d girl dey Bleep around,it was painful,so i said i wnt dull myself again, days back one girl slep my bed na him she come dy beg make i no put my P....s but i can only suck,later she say put hand,as i put hand i felt blood she come dy cry say i disvirgined her (she enjoyed my hand fucking her, do vees enjoy it?),i felt bad (she is 22) but again i dnt realy trust her caus she has a bf she has ben dating 4 like 5 yrs, her breast no stand again, she presently lives with 2 guys, etc COULD SHE HAVE LIED ABOUT BEING VEE?

So in other words, you deflowered her with your fingers and her boyfriend of 5 years will come and say she has been deceiving him all this time.

I don't blame you though. I blame her. If she knew she had something time lose, she wouldn't have been So careless!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2015
kennes10:
ingredients for the offence of rape;Consent,Force and penetration. From your story all d ingredients were there b4 she started moaning.
Brother kennes, have a lovely tuesday, I'm done arguing over this matter, but know this you were not there, I was. smiley
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2015
Rajjah:
wink winkwinks
You get eye problem? grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 21, 2015
englishmart:
[b]the way some girls lie eh, honestly I think they should be named "lion"

There was this girl that took me nearly a year to get. The girl plumb die, over bright dey worry her systems .... She's very intelligent and caring.

She always wants me to visit her at her house. (where she stays with her extra large elder brothers, parents and younger ones.) Oboy she want make her people
Forget me for prison?

I kept inviting her to my house, fortunately, she came one fateful day. After much much, I wan taste that natural cake wey God give her.

Oboy, see para. "is this why You've been stalking and disturbing my life? No wonder they say "all guys are the same.." she left my room disgruntled..

after few days of not picking my calls nor replying my messages, she finally called and payed my a surprise visit. (that was when she swore that she's a virgin lol.
I lock up like say she no talk anything..

The matter come tie wrapper when she begin visit frequently.. I now resorted to spending More money just to entertain her. She didn't retire from her claims of being a virgin.

One fateful
Day,(konji attacked her bastardly) na that day I know say konji no get gender inequality..

I smiled in my language the moment I started seeing her moves, (I thanked amadioha for answering my prayers) I knew she needed something made for the gods. grin I didn't
Hesitate
to dig and see if I would find raw gold. If I hear say no be bucket I see.

I got up immediately, disappointed at what I noticed, I begin para like person wey breeze blow him BSC cert. original copy.
" come o, shey na this borehole wey you carry, naim you dey take form virgin? Ina apu ara? Eni werey? undecided
She come dey claim say na when she dey 12 years, she fell from an okada and landed on a mango tree, on the process one stick come wound her for her kitty.

You dey craze.... Go and tell that to mr ïbu

[/b] cheesy
hahaha!!!!!!this one Don make me laugh prapra!!
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by javaprogs(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2015
kennes10:
ingredients for the offence of rape;Consent,Force and penetration. From your story all d ingredients were there b4 she started moaning.

She didnt have to make it a bitter sweet.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Vikky014(f): 8:19am On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:

Do not shave for maybe 2 months, let the Hair be thick and disgusting, invite him to your house, seduce him, get naked if he tries to insert his D into your ass or can't locate the promise land, then he is a virgin.

WARNING: Guys have been using the I'm not a virgin trick for years and years, what happens to you if my plan doesn't work will be

a) He bangs sense out of you

b) He laughs at your gullibility and then bangs sense out of you.

U-18 PLS KEEP OFF!!!!

grin grin grin
hmmmm. it seems u dnt get it ooo. someone dt inspects ladies kitty cat in d hospital dt jst finishd his NYSC and is currently working. how can he not know d location of d vaginaLOL hope i no dey one chance oooooo

and to think he is my first date undecided
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by alberto2k(m): 8:22am On Apr 21, 2015
Rajjah:
ok...... Next.......?
Mtscheeew! Swerve jhor undecided
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by nextdoor84(m): 8:24am On Apr 21, 2015
Ladies lie a lot about this being a virgin of a thing!! Perhaps to upgrade their relationship CV...Why claim to be what you are not..

I always settle for my version of Dont Ask!!..Dont Tell!! format...Try as much as you can as a guy to avoid this topic with a Gal!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by peeparty(m): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2015
Kolade354:
Born2fuck Oga mi sir am watching you as u dey view for 700HD camera....Cum Nack us story.........Where is Orijin101?
born2fuck we're dat guy dey sef
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2015
Vikky014:
hmmmm. it seems u dnt get it ooo. someone dt inspects ladies kitty cat in d hospital dt jst finishd his NYSC and is currently working. how can he not know d location of d vaginaLOL hope i no dey one chance oooooo
I am also a gynaecologist like him, inspection is different from penetration, we use our Speculum to inspect, not our dicks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2015
I remember o,ne Benin girl (of all ...)wey dey claim holy virgin.

one f8ful day when the blood of man was boiling hot, she horniedly came visiting and got infected with arousement.

from smooching, the thing enter one finger then two then before I know, nah my four fingers loss inside her CUNTinent oh!

nah that time I believe the saying, ' after God, fear women '... no even fyiok sef...as I no get KwanDom and as my mind been only dey for pre-intimacy.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tonero230(m): 8:33am On Apr 21, 2015
rallymento:

Mehn you guys are scaring me, I am presently keeping a distance relationship and she told me she is a virgin. I just hope that I won't be disappointed after my wedding with her. Anyways if I find out she has been lying, not even my pastor can convince me to keep the marriage. Nawa for women ooo!

Are you a virgin?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by emiloluwa: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2015
all of una own better, my own na story of d gods imaging after 1 lady nw woman telling u she still vee
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by CallMeBIRA(f): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2015
englishmart:
[b]the way some girls lie eh, honestly I think they should be named "lion"

There was this girl that took me nearly a year to get. The girl plumb die, over bright dey worry her systems .... She's very intelligent and caring.

She always wants me to visit her at her house. (where she stays with her extra large elder brothers, parents and younger ones.) Oboy she want make her people
Forget me for prison?

I kept inviting her to my house, fortunately, she came one fateful day. After much much, I wan taste that natural cake wey God give her.

Oboy, see para. "is this why You've been stalking and disturbing my life? No wonder they say "all guys are the same.." she left my room disgruntled..

after few days of not picking my calls nor replying my messages, she finally called and payed my a surprise visit. (that was when she swore that she's a virgin lol.
I lock up like say she no talk anything..

The matter come tie wrapper when she begin visit frequently.. I now resorted to spending More money just to entertain her. She didn't retire from her claims of being a virgin.

One fateful
Day,(konji attacked her bastardly) na that day I know say konji no get gender inequality..

I smiled in my language the moment I started seeing her moves, (I thanked amadioha for answering my prayers) I knew she needed something made for the gods. grin I didn't
Hesitate
to dig and see if I would find raw gold. If I hear say no be bucket I see.

I got up immediately, disappointed at what I noticed, I begin para like person wey breeze blow him BSC cert. original copy.
" come o, shey na this borehole wey you carry, naim you dey take form virgin? Ina apu ara? Eni werey? undecided
She come dey claim say na when she dey 12 years, she fell from an okada and landed on a mango tree, on the process one stick come wound her for her kitty.

You dey craze.... Go and tell that to mr ïbu

[/b] cheesy
Bros,is the story real or fictional?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Vikky014(f): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
I am also a gynaecologist like him, inspection is different from penetration, we use our Speculum to inspect, not our dicks. smiley
hahahahahahaha. u r very funny. well am watching him in 3 D cool
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2015
make I just dey observe...when chicks tell me dem be veee, I go laff and tell dem everybody na veee, until it is confirmed cheesy.. dem go look me laff!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Jaymaestro(m): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2015
wow ! Sex really Sells.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by javaprogs(m): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I remember o,ne Benin girl (of all ...)wey dey claim holy virgin.

one f8ful day when the blood of man was boiling hot, she horniedly came visiting and got infected with arousement.

from smooching, the thing enter one finger then two then before I know, nah my four fingers loss inside her CUNTinent oh!

nah that time I believe the saying, ' after God, fear women '... no even fyiok sef...as I no get KwanDom and as my mind been only dey for pre-intimacy.

Are you male or a female? Your profile says one but your post says another.... hmmm
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2015
Vikky014:
hahahahahahaha. u r very funny. well am watching him in 3 D cool
You better do grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by MDJALO(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Am 30 years na but I don't know how to six ohh, why b/cos I was try ma best to be a graduet, n na I am a graduet pls I need someone to help me oh, cos verysoon na I will get maRried mk ma wife no come insult me say why u know sabi duam after u graduet 4rm university, fear girls of nawadays cos dem no get bustop paddy me chai daris God oohhh ladys!
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by nairabetguru(m): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2015
nairabetguru:
Its a Crazy world that we live in...

It is said that Girls say wat they don't mean and mean what dey don't say....

The ones that are virgins deny it cuz of the fear of being called a medeocre while the ones that are not virgins claim to be virgins just to appear like a decent girl...

can i get 100 likes for this comment
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
No be grass you dey eat?
Both na ur food
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by sniper77(m): 9:11am On Apr 21, 2015
I don't understand why most girls lie about being virgins.A guy will respect you based on your character and not your virginity status.
I remembered how I fell in love so many years back and was committed as a brother in church while other members don wash head leave me behind.I am the kind of person that feels integrity and honour should not be traded for other things in life.
I dey try put my bad guy life behind me make I embrace the lord fully.
As we dey normally do for church I dey mind my own business until dem tell me say brothers must walk in the light of the lord and remain holy without seeing the holy of holies of sisters if they are in a relationship until the wedding night.I come they wonder which one concern me as na God I come worship and I no wan enter any holy of holies cos I don enter so many holies in the past as I no be Jew man.
I became so dedicated to my lord and was friendly to all.I never knew I was a prized target to some sisters in church who saw me as the real deal.me I no dey conform to wearing native attires or suit to church.I was always on jeans denim and t-shirts with boots on and managing my bvl gari perfume like a miser and always drove my dad's car to church.Even my mama vow never to forgive who swear for me on jeans matter cos even if relative they wed wey dem collect aso ebi na jeans I go wear for the wedding and avoid my family members for the wedding.u do your thing and I do my own.make I no digress too much.na so me and one sister come become friends for like two months we dey on usual friendship levels and other sisters come dey form witch Haggai on my matter .if I greet them after service dem go squeeze face answer and one cute and petite dark babe go just dey wait after service look me and my new found friend and her eyes get fire wey pass scot own for X-MEN.

After three months na im my friend say her spirit don tell her we should be closer and move to the next level cos she has been on the mountain for weeks praying fervently about us.me too I say I go pray to hear from the spirit.I pray so tey I no hear any spirit talk to me.she say I no go hear the spirit but na my heart go feel am.since me I have tired for the spirit I agreed to our relationship since youth pastor say the same spirit talk to am about us.me I still get personal grudge with the spirit as e no talk to me.

My new fiancee abi na fiance or fence come tell me as we are both committed Christians no sex in our relationship and moreover she is a virgin and I believed her.

Unknown to me my virgin sister in the lord na ekwe sample for choir master and the head of prayer group.caveat emptor if your babe is a chorister at church you are in trouble.my virgin babe was having sex with three members of the church and one of them dey married.The info I got from the x-men babe when I ran into her accidentally at a fast food joint and we got talking.she say na cos she dey pity me na im make her tell me.she too dey choir. and she gave me full proof.i even caught my babe with the choir master together.
The day I confronted her she wept and wept as she confessed and blamed the devil. and I told her so shall the devil abide in you.no wonder I dey vex cos d spirit no talk to me.

Na so I revert to my bad guy status take on x-men babe and four other sisters before I left the church.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 9:12am On Apr 21, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Both na ur food
Not that kind of grass, that one is specially for you wink
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Iamdipson(m): 9:13am On Apr 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bwhahahahahaha rofwlkmd cheesy

You call this female bashing thread ?
Baby hi
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:
If you guys didn't hype this "virginity" of a thing so much, then maybe, just maybe, she would have no reason to 'scam' you.
maybe if they don't scam us too much we won't put any hype on it undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by segzybobo(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2015
I was dating a gurl and she told me that she was a virgin and that she has never had sex b4 and I actually agreed cus then i just started this dating stuff,........ then after 1-2 of dating she told me i can only touch her from her head to her stomach and from her stomach downstairs i cant touch her cus she cant just want to loose her virginity that she wants to wait till our wedding night, well as a learner i agree, then after much romance one day she told me that she is ready to have sex we me that i should go and bring bed to make it special being her first time ... omo see as i quickly rush inside my room go bring bed come our sitting room cus i was the only one at home, then we started from the kissing aspect again and as i bring out my rod she started crying say its going to hurt, but i dont mind her crying i just tried to reach the promise land i tried inserting my rod but she no gree open her leg wide so that the place go look tight .... after forcing and forcing my rod it eventually enter and omo the place deep pass well.. i no talk , the following day i Bleep her again and we went 2 rounds she no cry then i come ask her say shaybi she talk say she be virgin........ she gave excuse that she only did it once and she never thought that doing it one time can take her virginity away. ..... i come smile con curse her like mad and she started begging me, i later forgave her and since then she don turn me regular customer.. even tho we no dey date again but she dey give me for free anytime we meet even up till now that she is with another guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by babs01(m): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2015
Eyepencil:
I have pop like more than ten virgins. I always know how to detect the real virgins. If u neva fvck virgin i swear u dey miss something.
na so dem go fvck ur daughters

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by rallymento(m): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2015
tonero230:

Are you a virgin?
Yes oo! By His grace.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by englishmart(m): 9:30am On Apr 21, 2015
wristwatch:
Omo this thread fit make hopeless man get future. E funny die.

Courtesy of
Tosyne2much
Kingtom
Englishmart
Alberto2K
Prettythicksme

Alberto2K and Englishmart. Una weldone oo. Awon werey grin
lol. Nothing dey sup?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by millstone(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
My story is indeed a pathetic one! In 200 level, I had just discovered that having sex with anything in skirt was my calling grin. I was giving myself daily doses of Vitamin S

Fast forward! One nice babe called Angelique, in Biochemistry department, she was drop dead gorgeous, nyash big like Zuma rock. I swore to myself, I must nail this ass.

I got close to her, cracked her ribs, she said she loved my sense of humor. She started visiting my hostel, bringing food and all, one day, I don give those useless Ekiti boys quit notice, the guys come clear area, I spray Air freshener tire, because the kin body odour Awet Ayeni get! Chai shocked

When she arrived, we got talking, we laughed, I laughed and my hand landed on her left boob, squeezing my face, I pretended not to know what I was doing, I made more jokes, she laughed and the melons heaved. Chai, she then up and bent over to pick up my picture gallery. I attack that nyash like bulldog! I was squeezing the soft tissues like Fulani milk maid.

Angelique begged and begged, lai lai, she then said d She was a virgin. Oh I said, I have a thing against popping cherries embarassed. I let her go.

The next Monday, I strolled through Biochemistry department looking for where our Clinical BCM lecture hall was, one girl whom I had seen with Angelique once, came up to me and asked if it was true that I am impotent? Emi? angry For what! Who said so? She said Angelique said you were just looking at her, that you could not do anything! Oluwa eh!!!! shocked

I swore revenge! I later told Angelique to come to the hostel, that I need her help, she said ok. I disinfected my room once again, chai Boluwaji and Ayeni na bad combination. when my "virgin" arrived, she had a gown on her, I said please get my textbook. She bent again, quickly like a python, I slipped on a condom, and reached for her, she said, tom, Tom please don't do this, this is rape! Are you a virgin i asked while inserting The demon into her, No she said, no please oh God, the next thing na moans I begin hear oh, She dey shout things in Ijaw, calling her ancestors. Mumu na me Aworinde you wan carry play? After I finished, she said wow let's do that again, I said I'm sorry, but i am impotent! angry Ijapa Oshi!

tosyne2much, I don comment oh!

grin grin grin
LWKMDOOOOO..... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.