Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Xenophobia: MTN Nigeria Warns Of 6,000 Job Losses - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Xenophobia: MTN Nigeria Warns Of 6,000 Job Losses (70801 Views)

Naira To Reverse Losses This Week, Banks To Process FX Transactions Within 24hrs / 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" / Xenophobia: Mtn's Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: MTN Nigeria Warns Of 6,000 Job Losses by sunnyolads1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
Can you now see that Nigeria government is not in anyway cater for its citizens at all if foreign owned company can threat us on our soil and nothing was done.Useless!
Re: Xenophobia: MTN Nigeria Warns Of 6,000 Job Losses by Emy4u(m): 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nonsenese! Shut it down and let's know who will loose. U think now is 20years ago your sim card goes for #20,000. Try any nonsense and u will loose all your facilities

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: MTN Nigeria Warns Of 6,000 Job Losses by ocheejemb: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
onatisi:
britain lost out .we took it and whatever we did with it is our own business ,but we made a statement that sent a clear message and signal to the international community.

We ran AP into the ground. BP is still a profitable business. We didn't send anybody any message.
Re: Xenophobia: MTN Nigeria Warns Of 6,000 Job Losses by chibuike65: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
dam4sam:

Why dont you just STFUp?

You keep repeating yourself a hundred time wil not make anyone not to express their mind, especially if it is the TRUTH!

Igbophobia my foot.
guess what am talking about biafra loading..................................89%
Re: Xenophobia: MTN Nigeria Warns Of 6,000 Job Losses by tpiadotcom: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
kwametut:
We will OVERCOME THIS S.A. this is a WAKE UP CALL FOR US. That we need to trade more outside AFRICA and WE MUST STOP HELPING THEM WITH DEVELOPMENT as they hate us. North Africans are fine with us...

where is the development, just curious.

its actually the other way round.
Re: Xenophobia: MTN Nigeria Warns Of 6,000 Job Losses by tsdarkside(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
dahfweshdude69:
must you always drag igbos into everything?

yesssssssssssss.....biafran wayo`s......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Xenophobia: MTN Nigeria Warns Of 6,000 Job Losses by dahfweshdude69: 5:29am On Apr 22, 2015
tsdarkside:

yesssssssssssss.....biafran wayo`s......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nah u sabi..smh angry
Re: Xenophobia: MTN Nigeria Warns Of 6,000 Job Losses by Od31(m): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
ise82:
Please, can som1 tell me how to port to glo from emptyhen. I have even stopped my full subscription to DSTV; they thieves.

You go to any glo centre not mtn centre as someone has suggested. Go to the glo centre, tell them u want to port, they will give u a glo sim which they will programe that same MTN number to, after some hrs (24) or so, u will be ready to use it

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son / See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) / "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.