Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag (96411 Views)

Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
It looks like chicken drumstick to me.
Anyways, its not safe being with her.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Sijo01(f): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Fear women!
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Guyman02: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
That thing is used to put eye shadow called 'tiro' used by women and sold by mallams. The tiro is made of coal and a stick is used to apply it to make the eyebrows darker, even boys used to own it back in our secondary days. It is nothing, ignorance is a badosky!
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Paulv(m): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
dharay99:
it myt be a charm to help u her guy progress more in life. smiley
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Setaje(f): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Apex32:
Olugbohun leleyi, u better run for ur lyf grin

adekennis:
OP...That's what Yoruba called Afoshe charm..It means Do as I say..Remote of life...Run run run!

Kazrem:
That is "ado" in Yoruba language. I have it in English.
op, you don enter am

moscobabs:
that's what they call microphone.
ologboun!!!

Op. Listen to this people.........

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by focus7: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
That is ohun awi fogbo logbo ngbon, ohun awi fogba logba ngba, boobo laguntan nwo or you call it remote control. Guy I don't envy you at this, have a nice adventure but you can end the relationship right away if you don't want to go on that adventure.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by AlomoReloaded: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Is she a yoruba girl?? undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Iamfrank(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
delishpot:

Abegi, his eyes have seen it already na grin. He should pray on it, drop it on the ground, put it in some salt water and open it jor.
I strongly believe 99.9% that its tiro. I saw it in the north.
Is OPs babe fron the north or does she school there?

Yea sh is 4m d north (kaduna)....

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Allem(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Omo jazz u
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by osuntokun(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
This is not juju. It is called tiro in Yoruba. like local make up for bright black eye latches. It is even medicinal to clear colored eyes, making it look brighter. Talk to her about it

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:
Have bn dating dis gal 4 2yrs nw... Sh went to her hometown 4 easter, she came back jst yesterday, sh jst came to c me today, due to d size of d big hand bag she carried... I decided to check her bag n I saw dis little tin inside, its all wrapped with feathers all over, am so very shocked, I asked ha wats it, she jst said its nothing.... Pls does any1 here knws wats it... Coz it luks so fetish to me
my guy u try to even ask am,u get mind die
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
THIS IS NOT AN EYELINER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
EYELINER KOR, TIRO NI!NA ONLY THE BABE KNOW WETIN DEY INSIDE! THIS ONE NA PURE CHARM!
TIRO usually is not packaged like this, usually comes in metal form.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Guyman02: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
That thing is the senior sister to May Kay it is called TIRO in Igbo and Yoruba and used for beautifying the eye lashes by local women grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Missmossy(f): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Juju things grin
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by cocokiller1(f): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
delishpot:

It could be Tiro Aka eye liner. Try to pull the top and you will see it has some black powder in it.
I had a malam customer I used to buy spices from and he sells them. He sells the black powder and also diff types of containers for the tiro.
Its cow hide. What you call feather is the hair/fur from the cow. I see no feather there sha. Unless you removed them.
lol
it evn looks like a foundation brush 4 makeup dat sum1 tied with something
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by lardeipo(f): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
mmmn, she don tie ur manhood be that, that thing u ar holding represent ur manhood. She tied it so that it will be hers nd hers alone niyen.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by 2thpick: 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
God has revealed her person to you. I know "Tiro" that's so not it. It def charm. You only have to get close to God. Her plans has failed for u to discover it . guy run to God
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Arsenalholic(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
justi4jesu:

You are very funny...
smiley. Lol, I was only trying to help the op o.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by pbs4real(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
PietraK:
Common. Don't be so ignorant. That thing has nothing to do with Juju. Its a local cosmetic. I have seen it very well. Common with old fashioned women.

Not Juju.
dt tin fit be d*ldo bt the jujunised 1. Wetin u tink?
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by write2obi(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
Op run for your dear life , even if its not meant for you , for the fact she know her way in and out of the juju man's house, it wouldn't be long before she gets one for your sake grin btw Op is she a Nairalander? sad

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by wtfCode: 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
u should ask yourself, why would she carry that to your house?
Dude, u should demand for the answer 4rm her oo
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by FRENZYLO: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
NA NATIVE DIDO WAT WE CALL VIBRATOR .THE HAIRY ONE MAKES THEM TO HAVE MORE ORGASM AND FEELING THAN OYIBO OWN.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Obikodo(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Drum stickgrin
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by sweatholder(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
This gurl is on something really serious here...guy pls look for another Banny

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Paulv(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Like seriously bro... u av to man up to dat stuf oo.stand ur ground insist she tell u wat is"t for.nd again do well to listen to her*peace*
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by sexynabila(f): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:
Have bn dating dis gal 4 2yrs nw... Sh went to her hometown 4 easter, she came back jst yesterday, sh jst came to c me today, due to d size of d big hand bag she carried... I decided to check her bag n I saw dis little tin inside, its all wrapped with feathers all over, am so very shocked, I asked ha wats it, she jst said its nothing.... Pls does any1 here knws wats it... Coz it luks so fetish to me
this is called tiro....is an eyeliner used by we the hausa's ..i v been using dis stuff since i was little...although i stoo using it ever since i relocated to warri....so u hav bothibg to fear....open it..u will find a black powder dat looks like grounded charcool...
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by phkka1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wake up bros. She don wait for long.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by cana882(m): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ehei!!! Na nw hm knw sey everything wey dey happen to am all dis while, it was not from his village undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by haykay2005: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
delishpot:

It could be Tiro Aka eye liner. Try to pull the top and you will see it has some black powder in it.
I had a malam customer I used to buy spices from and he sells them. He sells the black powder and also diff types of containers for the tiro.
Its cow hide. What you call feather is the hair/fur from the cow. I see no feather there sha. Unless you removed them.
You got it. That's the malam housing for tiiro(eye liner)

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by jaybee(f): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:

@ OP, you are the fetish guy. The girl is clean with a clean heart. When she told you its nothing you were not satisfied, but you could not ask for more explanation only to come on social media to attempt to disgrace or ridicule her with tour crass ignorance. Go and ask your mother what that means.

@ others casting aspersions on the lady, may God forgive your ignorance and lack of home training. You are not supposed to speak or more so condemn what you don't know. That is that bane of many Nigerians. Instead of seeking for knowledge, they simply indulge in their ignorance and wallow in their warped imaginations thereby denying themselves of the rich repertoire of cultural knowledge that sorrounda them. They end up penny wise pound foolish.

So for all of you wagging tour tongues, I say go back home and ask your mothers.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
That's just ordinary tiroooo.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by bioladudu: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
The stuff looks like a microphone,when she speaks through it you must obey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.