Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. (44489 Views)

We So "Dope" In Our Family (photos) / Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) / My Husband needs to be A Stay-At-Home Dad for the good of Our family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ammyluv2002(f): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
nwachivis:

Sincerely speaking,,,, no girl has ever done an abortion for me.
How you take know? You be God?
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by LadyX(f): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Op do a fertility test as some people have suggested.
Those telling you to impregnant her might be wrong. What if she miscarries after the wedding?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Kassidy90(m): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
Call me names I don't care.....NO PREGNANCY NO MARRIAGE shikena
As for @Op hhhhmmmmm at least she's bold enough to tell u d truth.... She loves u go ahead bt u can stall for few months see if she can swallow something ...
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by SirDorianGray(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Guys sha *smh*

Tell them the truth before marriage ......problem
Hide the truth till after marriage ......problem

Most Guys are so difficult to please ie guys like the poster undecided

Dude, pls stop looking for excuses and settle down with somebody. Most ladies pretend and lie a lot and you're lucky to have met a lady who isn't a liar undecided

God is the giver of children! I'm not saying kudos to the lady but you shouldn't judge her from her past/mistakes. We are all human so why not just forgive her and tell her to ask God for Mercy and move on with your wedding plans

By their fruits you shall know them.....

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Chinum: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
ifex370:
Hian...

Nigerian girls and abortion
undecided

its becoming alarming oo

As in eh. All these nigerian girls dat would keep impregnating demseleves. Hia! undecided lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by SirDorianGray(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mprex:
Op prolly that lady is just trying you. What lady in her right mind would tell you that after hearing your story.

Maybe she is just bieng sincere

all thesame, i will advice you to go on with the marriage

all those guys shouting ladies and abortions on this thread, thunder fire you JTs

whether those ladies took in through sachet water

Thunder fire for what? Were they forced? Abeg calm down jor or does the "shoe" fit u?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Mobi47(m): 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
shakazuldadon:
ghen ghen...
Hahahaha, no b small ghen ghen b ds o
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ammyluv2002(f): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
SirDorianGray:

By their fruits you shall know them.....
Hisssssssssss undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by steppin: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Some people in this thread advised the Op to get the wife pregnant before marriage, but it doesn't always work.
If the lady's womb is damaged due to the abortion, then she might have a miscarriage or some sort of complication, and the purpose of getting her pregnant before the wedding, is defeated.
The Op should take her to gynaecologist and see if she's okay.
If she is, then he should leave everything in the hands of the creator.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
I see some comments here and I just laugh at the hypocrisy of some guys. Some of you love having unprotected sex and end up getting a girl pregnant, then u sponsor her abortion and ure asking the OP to leave her? If you've ever sponsored and abortion in ur life you have no right to advise the OP to leave the Lady. I'll advise the OP to do the necessary tests to confirm her fertility, sex before marriage is a sin, what if God decides to punish your ass.

And for the Ladies, try not doing an abortion na cos Karma is a Biaatch, she will fvck u in due time

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by SirDorianGray(m): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:

tongue
ammyluv2002:
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by idu1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Op how many girls have u impregnated and abort it before?

Talk your own cos I know say na man dey impregnate woman....

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Menace2Society(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rubbish undecided
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
idu1:
Op how many girls have u impregnated and abort it before?

Talk your own cos I know say na man dey impregnate woman....

I swear to GOD............NONE!!!!!!
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
You need a lesson in Biology; Girls do D&C daily, even most married couple do it as a form of family planning. It does not in anyway affect the womb if done by a certified personnel. Go to the clinic and check it out, no need to come here and get ill-advises from many ignorant people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Ogatitus: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
steppin:
Some people in this thread advised the Op to get the wife pregnant before marriage, but it doesn't always work.
If the lady's womb is damaged due to the abortion, then she might have a miscarriage or some sort of complication, and the purpose of getting her pregnant before the wedding, is defeated.
The Op should take her to gynaecologist and see if she's okay.
If she is, then he should leave everything in the hands of the creator.
This probably the most sensible input so far.
Op take it or leave it, that lady has a good heart. If i were you, i wouldn't dump her cos of this.
Abortion is wrong any day..but look @ it this way "your fiancee can conceive" and that's great news.
Take her to the hospital and run the basic tests. Encourage her to turn to God and make her understand that you have forgiven her past.
God will surely bless your union.

#Ogatitus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Noloss(f): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
ifex370:
Hian..

undecided

its becoming alarming oo

If I hear dat agin! Abstain u no go gree, when pregnancy come u no wan take responsibilty, if a lady is virgin na stigma and yet u no wan marry an abortonist, u go choose one oo

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by misreal(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
I am surprised at some comments.what is the difference between a man that gets a lady pregnant before marriage and a lady that committed abortion before marriage.they both committed fornication na.OP IF YOU HAVE EVER SLEPT WITH THE SAID GAL THEN YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE IF YOU DIVORCE HER.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by MRBrownJ: 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
nwachivis:
Do i continue with the marriage ?

why should you? all what you have with this lady was build on deceit. this lady knew fully well that you were against such practices and why you broke up with ex..... so she has only herself to blame for where you guys are now. its called RESPECT and she should have respected your stand and told you then about her own abortion so you could decide (then) if you want to continue with her or not.
dont change for anybody, if that is what you are against then you cant continue with this lady.

Do i accept that it is my destiny to settle down with a lady that has done abortion in the past ?

No you dont. you have just been unlucky in that aspect....and you have to remember that unfortunately many out there have done it, but there are gems out there and you need to keep looking and not act out of desperation to be called a husband.

Do i insist she get pregnant for me before our wedding ?

why are you against abortion? is it because you are afraid she cant get pregnant or just that you are against the act? if you are just afraid that her womb is damaged then tell her that this is the only way you can marry her. remember that you can only accept to marry her after the baby is born, not after a positive pregnancy test......but beware as this can lead to many hurtful outcomes.

Do i just go ahead and marry her with a positive mindset ?

there are no positive mindset here, and there would never be, especially if she does not get pregnant quickly.
you have to sit down and ask yourself what is important in your life, what you are seeking, what you desire...... and when you do know, come and let us in on it

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by passionate88: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
Na wa o... The rate at which girls carry out abortions these days is just heart wrenching

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Isn't there something called a fertility test?
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by EkeBarry(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
What has happened to our virgins? By dway men stop doin use nd dump itsnt jus fair

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ifex370(m): 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Noloss:

If I hear dat agin! Abstain u no go gree, when pregnancy come u no wan take responsibilty, if a lady is virgin na stigma and yet u no wan marry an abortonist, u go choose one oo

which stigma... if u like no keep your virginity

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ignis: 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
She should be forgiven
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Bonapart(m): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
Girls and child killing...
if i where you i will call it a quit...
If she couldn't pardon the child in her womb (the child might have made her president's mother) she can kill you as well...
Don't marry her! I repeat no marry that girl
*drops pen*

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by veraiyke(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Follow your heart.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by duni04(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mtchewww! I just pity guys of nowadays that don't want to test market before buying. Na one chance straight with these our girls of these days undecided
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Dandeson1(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Na wa ooo.. @op e be like say God is trying to tell you something, try been a Rev. Father na... grin grin
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by cocokiller1(f): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Abortion is a sin before God. He hates it
is it also true that using condom is a sin?some say its kidnapping
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by cabjoy(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
ifex370:
Hian...

undecided

its becoming alarming oo
dey tin d swt na:::::::::::::::::sex::::::::::::::
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by wolebs0007(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
bro..follow ur heart..no one is gonna bear the consequence for u. do what u deem fit.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by stonecoldcafe: 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
Shut up and take it as you see it. How many chicks got pregnant and aborted 4u? Karma is real

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.