Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. (44511 Views)

We So "Dope" In Our Family (photos) / Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) / My Husband needs to be A Stay-At-Home Dad for the good of Our family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by buchivocals(m): 12:25pm On May 14, 2015
pray pray pray.....that's IF you are a TRUE #CHRISTIAN....GOD WILL TELL/SHOW YOU WHAT TO DO
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by preetyb(f): 5:59pm On May 14, 2015
agzoo:

n must u spread ur legs to evry man dat cms ur way if u truly av a future u r protecting? Nobody is judging anybody ere, its pure common sense

And do u knw that some people spread their legs for the sake of their future? Some times one really dnt ve a choice. Am not saying one cant walk away but i ve come to understand that most times we end up doing those things we ve boast never to do. Now let me ask u can u continue dating or spending on a girl who dosent allow u to sleep with her for the reason of her future?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.