Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. (44488 Views)

We So "Dope" In Our Family (photos) / Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) / My Husband needs to be A Stay-At-Home Dad for the good of Our family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ignis: 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mprex:

all those guys shouting ladies and abortions on this thread, thunder fire you JTs

whether those ladies took in through sachet water
Thanks Honey
You took those words from me.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Bonapart(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
cocokiller1:
is it also true that using condom is a sin?some say its kidnapping
fornication is a sin before God...
So don't attempt sex at all

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by vhw2014: 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
nwachivis:
Please nairalanders help me out.I am not an expert when it comes to writing,but i will still manage to drive home my point to the best of my capacity.

I proposed marriage just of recent to my spouse and went ahead with the family introduction.I have ever since been making preparations for the wedding.

I had told her in our previous interactions that i cancelled the marriage preparations with my ex when she told me she had once aborted a baby for her ex,which made her bleed for days.she told me back then that she was scared her womb was damaged because the pregnancy was 3 months old when she carried out the abortion.she pleaded with me to still marry her,reminding me of God's ability to perform miracles,even though she admitted that it was a difficult thing for any african man to do.I immediately called it quit between the both of us and moved on to my current spouse.

Just yesterday in one of our outings,my fiancée opened up to me that she once had an abortion in the past.she begged me not to call it "quit” with her,assuring me that no damage was done.

Am confused here because i can't handle the trauma of childlessness and a lot has been going through my mind. I love her and she loves me too.

Please advice me.

Do i continue with the marriage ?
Do i accept that it is my destiny to settle down with
a lady that has done abortion in the past ?
Do i insist she get pregnant for me before our wedding ?
Do i just go ahead and marry her with a positive
mindset ?

Please help me out of this quagmire..

marry her before its too late. She took a bold decision and came clean before you married her is a keeper. Some have done it a hundred times and still lie to their husbands that they are virgins. She is ready for a clean start with you. A relationship built on trust and honesty is the best believe you me, and this is what she's offering you. If you forgive her this, you have a loyal babe for life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Entchidodo: 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
As long as the abortion was performed by a certified proffessional then there is absolutely nothing to worry about....
Help fight igbophobia with less than 200 e-signatures currently needed to reach 5000 signatures and make this petition live....Your signature,your protest...
https://www.change.org/p/texas-medical-board-investigate-a-dallas-based-cardiologist-dr-adeniran-abraham-ariyo-who-called-for-xenophobic-attack-against-igbos-the-way-foreigners-were-violently-attacked-in-south-africa?recruiter=15539952&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_page&utm_term=mob-xs-no_src-no_msg

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by duni04(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mprex:
Op prolly that lady is just trying you. What lady in her right mind would tell you that after hearing your story.

Maybe she is just bieng sincere

all thesame, i will advice you to go on with the marriage

all those guys shouting ladies and abortions on this thread, thunder fire you JTs

Them no sabi use contraceptive abi? How much is postinor?
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by FEAO1985(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
in my opinion the right thing to do would be to not dump her but continue the relationship.
Weigh your odds and assess the situation, billions of women still have numerous kids post an abortion.
For your satisfaction you could take her for a complete check to a gynaec.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ose4better(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
Apply wisdom, She did d right thing by telling u so don't hold it against Her, just ensure dat she is still Fertile & can still Reproduce & do d Needful Guy. Note: Nobody is Perfect & there's no Perfect Woman Anywhere!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by cocokiller1(f): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
passionate88:
Na wa o... The rate at which girls carry out abortions these days is just heart wrenching
I think a thread should b created to address abortion nd who is to blame for abortion
I don't knw y it's jst d girlss people blame
or na becos na d girl dy carry d pikin?
I think most times it's joint effort 4rm d boy nd girl to abort
nd most times pressure 4rm d boy dat makes d girls abort
nd most times d society at large
u cnt completely blame d girls
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Gbanj11: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
It's true what they say "only good girls get pregnant, the others take it to the cleaners"

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by netmillionaires(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Guys sha *smh*

Tell them the truth before marriage ......problem
Hide the truth till after marriage ......problem

Most Guys are so difficult to please ie guys like the poster undecided

Dude, pls stop looking for excuses and settle down with somebody. Most ladies pretend and lie a lot and you're lucky to have met a lady who isn't a liar undecided

God is the giver of children! I'm not saying kudos to the lady but you shouldn't judge her from her past/mistakes. We are all human so why not just forgive her and tell her to ask God for Mercy and move on with your wedding plans
Wait o! If the guy was your brother would you ask him to go ahead with the wedding? I am just asking o.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Guys sha *smh*

Dude, pls stop looking for excuses and settle down with somebody. Most ladies pretend and lie a lot and you're lucky to have met a lady who isn't a liar undecided

God is the giver of children! I'm not saying kudos to the lady but you shouldn't judge her from her past/mistakes. We are all human so why not just forgive her and tell her to ask God for Mercy and move on with your wedding plans

its always easy for women to say "we are just human", he is a guy and unfortunately God did not give us that grace to overlook issues of the "past" so easily......

@ op run a fertility test, and marry her still.... its however almost evident you will eventually make her feel bad about this action of hers simply from how much you take abortion.... Gud luck though

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nursy(f): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
Abeg na who dey give dem belle?
I can only spare u from this statement if u have never had premarital sex. Like the girls impregnate themselves, right?
agarawu23:
she knows about your past relationship and she still open up to you ,then I give her 3 gbosa!!!

1. her story might be false to know how much you care because her boldness for telling you such is what's strange to me

2. Guys are adviced dis days to make sure your wife to be is at least 1month pregnant before you start marriage arrangement(that's if you are financially ready to settle down)

ladies and abortion these dayslipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by JustBB(f): 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
Afterall she's not your first girl. She opened up to you I think you should appreciate that. I have a cousin you got married as a virgin, she has been married for like 14years and till now she has not conceived and I knoe someone who has lost count of abortion and within a space of 5years of marriage she has had 4 children. Pregnancy is not a matter of she has aborted before or not as long as no damage is done to her womb.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by cocokiller1(f): 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bonapart:
fornication is a sin before God...
So don't attempt sex at all
yh
so d op should jst take his bride 4 checkup nd den go ahead with d marriage
him no go tell me say him never bleep b4

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by femijck(m): 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
The issue of abortion shouldn't be a strange thing in this our generation....many of our girls now see it as a normal way of getting rid of the unwanted baby & and i can say 60-70% of them are guity of this ungodly act...i wil advice u run a fertility and other necessary test on her before taking her to d altar...move on wit ur plans once her fertility is confirmed..
BEST OF LUCK .
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by jamillion: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rubbish embarassed behave urself man! Bleep this babe and wait after too or more weeks she didn't conceive, run for ur unborn tomboy
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by MrsChima(f): 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
nwachivis:
Please nairalanders help me out.I am not an expert when it comes to writing,but i will still manage to drive home my point to the best of my capacity.

I proposed marriage just of recent to my spouse and went ahead with the family introduction.I have ever since been making preparations for the wedding.

I had told her in our previous interactions that i cancelled the marriage preparations with my ex when she told me she had once aborted a baby for her ex,which made her bleed for days.she told me back then that she was scared her womb was damaged because the pregnancy was 3 months old when she carried out the abortion.she pleaded with me to still marry her,reminding me of God's ability to perform miracles,even though she admitted that it was a difficult thing for any african man to do.I immediately called it quit between the both of us and moved on to my current spouse.

Just yesterday in one of our outings,my fiancée opened up to me that she once had an abortion in the past.she begged me not to call it "quit” with her,assuring me that no damage was done.

Am confused here because i can't handle the trauma of childlessness and a lot has been going through my mind. I love her and she loves me too.

Please advice me.

Do i continue with the marriage ?
Do i accept that it is my destiny to settle down with
a lady that has done abortion in the past ?
Do i insist she get pregnant for me before our wedding ?
Do i just go ahead and marry her with a positive
mindset ?

Please help me out of this quagmire..

If having kids is so important to you then you need to focus on a woman that can have kids but here is the thing....children are a blessing from God and God will not give you kids if you are not ready or destined to have kids.

You can get a virgin that has never been infected and still not have children. You need to be spiritually ready to receive children and be it the will of God.

You want the love foremost...why have children with someone you truly are not compatible or in love with? You will divorce and drag tour children from women to women as you finally find your rib.

People focus on things that are not important and neglected what is important . Once you do that everything else will fall in place.

What I'd more important to you? Children or true love and companionship?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by 1stola: 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Over to you searching4love. What can you say about this? grin
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by tsmith(f): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ignorance is bliss..... And a lot of immature minds abound

There is hardly any negative impact on the number of abortions a lady has! Infact a lady that has aborted is proven fertile than a woman that hasnt despite unprotected sex.

There is actual proven research too on increased fertility of sexually active women compared to virgins or secondary Virgins ( abstinence).

For ur rest of mind n assurance, you may wish to have a fertility test..... But calling off the relationship on this instance alone is not justifiable.

To buttress my point, I'm also speaking from experience...... You can term me touch n go.... I have had to tie my wound coz I wAnt no more babies n I am not a fan of contraceptions due to other associated health risks.

PS: I'm too old n matured to respond to side or snide comments.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by iwaeda: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Oga why not move on,she is sincere with you.If a woman tells you the truth,she loves you.Please dont react so that you will drive true love away.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Babytil(f): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ur so on point
ammyluv2002:
Guys sha *smh*

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mprex:
Op prolly that lady is just trying you. What lady in her right mind would tell you that after hearing your story.

Maybe she is just bieng sincere

all thesame, i will advice you to go on with the marriage

So another mans problem should be the Husbands life burden because her and her ex were careless?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by mandate2004(f): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
U can walk out of d relationship if and only if u have never! never! slept wit a woman in ur life before.Spoil other girls n marrry a saint isn't always possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ibrokola(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bro marry her like that since you both love each other. Besides whats the population of ladies out there who haven't aborted or even done worse. Remember the real bad gals are so good at it they don't get pregnant!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by gbenga4my(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Like others have rightly said, running a fertility test is the best shot u can give. If the test shows she can conceive, Wat else are u waiting for? Just make sure u join her in prayer for forgiveness and u r gud to go. All the best
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Bonapart(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
cocokiller1:
yh
so d op should jst take his bride 4 checkup nd den go ahead with d marriage
him no go tell me say him never bleep b4
if I was the op, i won't marry her....
She's a murder...
Why didn't she keep the baby. Wat dis the bay do wrong... the baby was innocent

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by gbenga4my(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
mandate2004:
U can walk out of d relationship if and only if u have never! never! slept wit a woman in ur life before.Spoil other girls n marrry a saint isn't always possible.
Girls are not smiling

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Collins0609(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
85% of women today have committed abortion. we have no choice than to live with it.

when women commit crime and indulge in q
all kind of vices ,it is deem acceptable. speaking against it show dat u are immature but when men commit crime it is unacceptable.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
You can quit the affair since that seems to be your pastime after your girls confess their abortion stories to you or you forgive them with love. 99% of those girls you see on the streets have performed an abortion or use abortion pills in their lifetime. Too bad we find it extremely difficult to forgive one another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
The issue is almost all girls have done abortion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by gbenga4my(m): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bonapart:
if I was the op, i won't marry her....
She's a murder...
Why didn't she keep the baby. Wat dis the bay do wrong... the baby was innocent
Murderer or not in as much her womb isn't spoilt, let him go ahead. God appreciate a repented sinner. Let him who live without sin be d ist to cast the stone.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Acidosis(m): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
#Team virgin finders grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will / My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.