Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline (807185 Views)

SOWP Applications Via International Students Route Lets Connect Here Please... / Post Your UK Visa Timeline Here! / Joining Me In Canada; Spouse And Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (386) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by lizzygurl: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Congratulations. Amen, God will answer the rest of us soon.

bayolino:
Visa ALERT!!!
Alhamdulilah! Alhamdulilah!! Alamdulilah Robil'Alameen.

Then which of the favors of the lord will I deny?? Absolutely none!

PPR for SOWP and Study Permit for 2Kids (7 and 4 years)

Application Submitted - 26th December,2022
Upfront Medical - 11th November, 2022
Biometric - 3rd January 2023
Medical updated - 11th January, 2023
Eligibility review - 11th January 2023.
PPR for ALL - 23rd January 2023.

Alhamdulilahi

Document submitted:
Letter of Invitation
Spouse SOP
Tuition receipt
Enrollment Letter, ID Card, Visa Page & Study Permit
MBS 1 Year & Bank reference letter
Fixed deposit certificates & Pension Statement
Spouse Certificates & Transcripts
Spouse WES Evaluation
CAC documents (Owned Company)
Spouse Employment Docs (Same Company) and MBS Salary
Landed Property documents
2 cars documents
Marriage certificate & News paper Published
Children birth certificates
Family Intl data pages
Family Pictures
Covid19 Vaccine card

Nothing special just God o..
I pray that everyone awaiting decision on their applications get Approved soon. Ameen!
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Accessed: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Congratulations!

Please how long were you in Canada before you applied for the familly.

I just got mine and i'm thinking of applying for my family but the advice has been to travel first then apply for my family after about 2 months in Canada.

What do you think?

bayolino:
Visa ALERT!!!

Alhamdulilahi

Document submitted:
Letter of Invitation
Spouse SOP
Tuition receipt
Spouse WES Evaluation
2 cars documents
Family Intl data pages
Family Pictures
Covid19 Vaccine card

I pray that everyone awaiting decision on their applications get Approved soon. Ameen!

2 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Bella25(f): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2023
bayolino:
Visa ALERT!!!

Alhamdulilahi

Document submitted:
Letter of Invitation
Spouse SOP
Tuition receipt
Spouse WES Evaluation
2 cars documents
Family Intl data pages
Family Pictures
Covid19 Vaccine card

Congratulations 🎊
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by maxiesusan1: 7:38am On Jan 24, 2023
bayolino:
Visa ALERT!!!

Alhamdulilahi

Document submitted:
Letter of Invitation
Spouse SOP
Tuition receipt
Spouse WES Evaluation
2 cars documents
Family Intl data pages
Family Pictures
Covid19 Vaccine card

Congratulations 🎉🎈🎊
May God answer our prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by pufframmy: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
COngratulations

bayolino:
Visa ALERT!!!

Alhamdulilahi

Document submitted:
Letter of Invitation
Spouse SOP
Tuition receipt
Spouse WES Evaluation
2 cars documents
Family Intl data pages
Family Pictures
Covid19 Vaccine card

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by MUNCHY1: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
bayolino:
Visa ALERT!!!

Alhamdulilahi

Document submitted:
Letter of Invitation
Spouse SOP
Tuition receipt
Spouse WES Evaluation
2 cars documents
Family Intl data pages
Family Pictures
Covid19 Vaccine card

Big Congratulations!! Such speed. I tap into this.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by blueyuchay: 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Wow! So fast.
Congrats. I tap into this grace.
bayolino:
Visa ALERT!!!

Alhamdulilahi

Document submitted:
Letter of Invitation
Spouse SOP
Tuition receipt
Spouse WES Evaluation
2 cars documents
Family Intl data pages
Family Pictures
Covid19 Vaccine card

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by purespikes: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
bayolino:
Visa ALERT!!!

Alhamdulilahi

Document submitted:
Letter of Invitation
Spouse SOP
Tuition receipt
Spouse WES Evaluation
2 cars documents
Family Intl data pages
Family Pictures
Covid19 Vaccine card

Nothing special just God o

Congratulations. God,please remember me

3 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Jeffi7: 2:08am On Jan 26, 2023
Pls I want to know if approved visit visa applications for under five year’s children get correspondence letter? I didn’t get it for my daughter? What do I do in such a situation?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by bengems(m): 2:47am On Jan 26, 2023
Please, I need clarification on this, it has been giving me concern cry

Wife got admission to study in Canada, but will be under sponsorship of a family member whose statement of account will be presented during application. It's quite unfortunate that I don't have enough money to present and stand as a sponsor for her.

We just got married, no children yet. Is it reasonable enough for me to go along with her as a dependent because she wants us to go together as couple so I can work and support her studies or I should stay off the picture of moving along with her for now in order not to put her own study visa application at risk?

Please I need advice.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by DrAFOguns: 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
If the family member can send the required funds to your account over a period of time and you can prove that you are financially stable, then you can apply together but if not, let her apply alone while you join later.
bengems:
Please, I need clarification on this, it has been giving me concern cry

Wife got admission to study in Canada, but will be under sponsorship of a family member whose statement of account will be presented during application. It's quite unfortunate that I don't have enough money to present and stand as a sponsor for her.

We just got married, no children yet. Is it reasonable enough for me to go along with her as a dependent because she wants us to go together as couple so I can work and support her studies or I should stay off the picture of moving along with her for now in order not to put her own study visa application at risk?

Please I need advice.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by lizzygurl: 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
I will advise you to do it together even if it means waiting to put the money in your account for some time. The wait can be emotionally draining for both parties.

DrAFOguns:
If the family member can send the required funds to your account over a period of time and you can prove that you are financially stable, then you can apply together but if not, let her apply alone while you join later.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by doreesy4k(f): 7:36am On Jan 29, 2023
Please I need a suggestion on my reapplication, my family of 7 application was rejected in December due to inconsistencies in my SOP, I want to reapply but only with my 18 months old twin boys. The POF is not an issue cos I have more than enough for our 2 years stay. I have 2 functioning construction companies and have also valued my properties to more than 200million naira. My question is can I apply for my spouse and my 3 daughters immediately after my study permit approval? If yes, please how can I factor that in my LOE without sounding as someone that want to japa without looking back?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Omosikiru1992: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2023
Hi everyone.
Please what are the documents that someone on SOPW visa need to show them at the port of entry and what are the likely questions the person can be asked.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Kaycherry: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2023
Omosikiru1992:
Hi everyone.
Please what are the documents that someone on SOPW visa need to show them at the port of entry and what are the likely questions the person can be asked.

Kindly share your timeline for the SOWP.... give hope to others...thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by bengems(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
DrAFOguns:

Thanks man, I really appreciate your input

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by bengems(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
lizzygurl:
I will advise you to do it together even if it means waiting to put the money in your account for some time. The wait can be emotionally draining for both parties.

Thanks Lizzy

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Omosikiru1992: 3:27am On Jan 30, 2023
Hi everyone.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by letsfarmnigeria: 11:19am On Jan 30, 2023
Omosikiru1992:
Hi everyone.

Your international passport with stamped visa
Your printed letter of introduction sent to you after your PPR stamping

Likely questions
What work have you come to do,
Answer : am on SOWP
Question : with who
Answer : My spouse he/she is a student
CBS: sorry it may take like 10mins let me print out your permit, do have a sit over here ( pointing )
Answer: Thank you (sits)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by aestake: 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hello All,
Does this attached file mean that the pp ready for collection truly @ VSF Lagos? No sms and we didn't give shishi.

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Restricted: 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Yes, it means your visa has been issued and your passport is ready for collection at VFS. If you has paid for sms, they would have sent you an sms. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

aestake:
Hello All,
Does this attached file mean that the pp ready for collection truly @ VSF Lagos? No sms and we didn't give shishi.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by MUNCHY1: 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
Good day house,

Is that people are not getting SOWP approvals in Nigeria or people are not sharing their PPR on this platform cos I hardly read about approvals recently.

Please guys those testimonies bring hope to those waiting. Kindly share. Many thanks

3 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by aestake: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
Restricted:

Yes, it means your visa has been issued and your passport is ready for collection at VFS. If you has paid for sms, they would have sent you an sms. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Merci.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by FoxSilver19: 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hello Great Nairalanders:

I need some advice here, please. I submitted my SOWP Application on 31st October and had my Biometric done on 2nd November 2022. It's 3 months today and my application review has not started. I recalled sending a web form for my medical update as I did an upfront medical. It was later updated on January 19th 2023.

How do I do a follow-up via web form or any email to contact the Visa office. Kindly share an email and possible prototype of the content

Your advice is highly needed please.

Regards.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Bolyboy: 10:43am On Jan 31, 2023
Good day house please I submitted my passport since December22 and I’m yet to receive back the passport each time I track it just showing under process please is everything safe
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by aestake: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2023
Restricted:

Decision envelope picked up! Thanks buddy.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by skull4eva: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
Bolyboy:
Good day house please I submitted my passport since December22 and I’m yet to receive back the passport each time I track it just showing under process please is everything safe
Which VFS did you submit to?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by skull4eva: 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
FoxSilver19:

I need some advice here, please. I submitted my SOWP Application on 31st October and had my Biometric done on 2nd November 2022. It's 3 months today and my application review has not started. I recalled sending a web form for my medical update as I did an upfront medical. It was later updated on January 19th 2023.
You can send a reminder via webform it think it will help also you can contact the mp for ur spouses area in canada here via email he/she will help follow up. Your spouse can get that information online. Also you can request for gcms notes your spouse can request from here its 5cad but if u used third party site its 20cad. This will give you a picture of what stage your application is.

How do I do a follow-up via web form or any email to contact the Visa office. Kindly share an email and possible prototype of the content

Regards.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by skull4eva: 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
FoxSilver19:

Regards.

You can send a reminder via webform it think it will help also you can contact the mp for ur spouses area in canada here via email he/she will help follow up. Your spouse can get that information online. Also you can request for gcms notes your spouse can request from here its 5cad but if u used third party site its 20cad. This will give you a picture of what stage your application is on and what to do.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by skull4eva: 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
MUNCHY1:
Good day house,

Is that people are not getting SOWP approvals in Nigeria or people are not sharing their PPR on this platform cos I hardly read about approvals recently.

Please guys those testimonies bring hope to those waiting. Kindly share. Many thanks
Lols sowp takes a while. Some of us waited for a whole year before it was approved. Also i have seen some that came out in 2 months which ever is the case the prayer is that it is approved. I think they were attending to study permit to meet up with winter now that winter resumption is past then the good news will start coming in on sowp applications lols. It is well and it will end in praises

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by purespikes: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
Bolyboy:

It would have been so nice if you share your timeline here to encourage those who are still waiting. I wonder why we have low testimonials of approvals here
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by doctorfunmi: 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
Good day everyone,
Please I need help completing my applications with the following questions;
- imm1294e What should be the details of intended study in Canada for my dependent (children) study permit?, Am I to enter the same information as the principal applicant?
- What should be uploaded at the purpose of travel section of the spouse open work permit application.
- imm5257e How do I answer the question of name, address and relationship of any person I will visit? Note this is a dependent applying together with the student.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (386) (Reply)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.