Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,305 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline - Travel (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline (809226 Views)

SOWP Applications Via International Students Route Lets Connect Here Please... / Post Your UK Visa Timeline Here! / Joining Me In Canada; Spouse And Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (386) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by notoracism: 11:10am On Feb 19
Mrobiwills:
Ok..i pray so..thanks

how far??

What is the status of the application? Eligibility is completed. Have you checked yours?

I am worried it's the passport change that caused it.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Asekzz: 11:27am On Feb 19
You could have send down the old and the new passport.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by notoracism: 11:33am On Feb 19
Asekzz:
You could have send down the old and the new passport.

Can we resend the old one?

Also, how do I contact them, please?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Lebaron0312: 1:24pm On Feb 19
No doubt that's the issue, since the SOWP was delivered for the old passport it will take more adjustments to fit in the new passport details. You should contact IRCC ASAP to avoid it to be considered as discrepancy...
notoracism:
Hi everyone.

Please my husband's passport is still not here, we have received ours.

He submitted a new passport, different from the one he applied with as the old one would expire in October.

I logged in now to track his application status and I see they have details of the old one, can this affect anything or do we need to send a web form? How do we do this? Can we resend the old passport?

Also, his eligibility is completed, background check is completed.

But passport is not sent back yet. This is our second week.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by OkukuOne(m): 6:10pm On Feb 19
If he submitted a new passport different from the one used in his initial SOWP application to IRCC, he should update his application with the new passport information. If you've already submitted your work permit application but haven't received your port of entry (POE) letter, submit a scanned copy of the new passport using the IRCC Web form and include both your old passport number and your application ID number.

As for webform, follow the link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Read and follow the instructions thereafter.

God's blessings

Good luck!

notoracism:
Hi everyone.

He submitted a new passport, different from the one he applied with as the old one would expire in October.

I logged in now to track his application status and I see they have details of the old one, can this affect anything or do we need to send a web form? How do we do this? Can we resend the old passport?

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Mrobiwills: 6:15pm On Feb 19
Hello I do not believe it has anything to do with ur hubbys new passport..IRCC isn't stamping SOWP passports for now..mine has been there for 2weeks plus..i know someone in my telegram group that hasn't gotten hers as well but her hubbys was stamped..i believe it's an internal issue and they'll resolve it..don't complicate it by sending another passport.
notoracism:
Hi everyone.

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Ogbigog: 6:41pm On Feb 19
@OkukuOne please I need your advice, I would like to send you an email.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Myworld111: 11:02am On Feb 20
Please guys I want to know the right answer to this section of the open work permit questionnaire, please

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Lebaron0312: 12:56pm On Feb 20
NO
Myworld111:
Please guys I want to know the right answer to this section of the open work permit questionnaire, please

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Ogbigog: 4:31pm On Feb 20
PPR has finally dropped today!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by ttomexy(f): 4:49pm On Feb 20
Congratulations
Ogbigog:
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Cjnick: 6:06pm On Feb 20
Ogbigog:

Congratulations to you.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Showpizzle: 6:24pm On Feb 20
Ogbigog:
kindly share your timeline please
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Ogbigog: 6:31pm On Feb 20
Thank you so much. You’re next
Cjnick:

Congratulations to you.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Ogbigog: 6:34pm On Feb 20
Sure! Second time application
Application/AOR: December 18th
Medicals Passed: February 6th
PPR: February 20th

Sending emails and webforms I believe can really trigger the processing.

Showpizzle:
kindly share your timeline please

2 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by sunwintrav: 6:50pm On Feb 20
Ogbigog:
Sure! Second time application

Congratulation, i am so happy about this..
i tap the grace in your application.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Ogbigog: 8:15pm On Feb 20
Thank you so much. I will definitely congratulate you too soon.
sunwintrav:

Congratulation, i am so happy about this..
i tap the grace in your application.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Cjnick: 9:18pm On Feb 20
[quote author=Ogbigog post=128557602]Sure! Second time application

Good day.
I want to ask if Medical passed or eligible passed comes as an email or it just appears on your application. Please someone should update me.
Thanks.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by jojomario(m): 9:25pm On Feb 20
Asekzz:
2nd time applicant I receive a letter from ircc yesterday am on eligibility review they said they need update on my school which have sent yesterday’.. can’t sleep waiting for there reply. Am already in Canada is for my wife and kids.
please, how much is the SOWP application fee?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Jeboy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20
You see why I said medical passed is a good pointer to an application leading to the promise land except something happens otherwise in some cases.

Unfortunately, 1st time applicants do not get medical pass update until PPR.

[quote author=Cjnick post=128560439][/quote]
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Ogbigog: 10:06pm On Feb 20
For my medicals they didn’t send any email. Someone posted about ppr here that day and i decided to check and saw medical passed on my Gckey and it reflected on tracker later that day.
[quote author=Cjnick post=128560439][/quote]
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Asekzz: 12:59am On Feb 21
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by OkukuOne(m): 3:40am On Feb 21
what did you do?

Ogbigog:
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Ogbigog: 4:58am On Feb 21

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Ogbigog: 4:58am On Feb 21
Above is part of the GCMS note sent to me through email.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Cjnick: 6:24am On Feb 21
[quote author=Ogbigog post=128557602]Sure! Second time application

Good day,
Please can you help me with the sample of email to send to them and the email addresses. I submitted on 23rd December, biometric on15th January. Till now nothing has changed just biometric completed.
I want to send email but I don’t know what to send and where to send. Please someone with humble heart help me.
Thanks.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Arctope: 6:36am On Feb 21
Hello House,

My wife just graduated and her certificate and statememt of result is not out. I want to process her sowp visa asap because of this new policy, and can't wait for this useless nigeria university get the certificate/statement of result ready.... can i use a "to whom it may concern letter from her school" to process her canada sowp visa Will this fly?

Is her certificate very important to process her sowp?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Arctope: 6:37am On Feb 21
Arctope:
Hello House,

My wife just graduated last yr December and her university certificate and statememt of result is not out. I want to process her sowp visa asap because of this new policy, and can't wait for this unserious nigeria university to get the certificate/statement of result ready.... can i use a "to whom it may concern letter from her school" to process her canada sowp visa Will this fly?

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Ogbigog: 7:29am On Feb 21
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Ogbigog: 7:31am On Feb 21
Arctope:
Hello House,

My wife just graduated and her certificate and statememt of result is not out. I want to process her sowp visa asap because of this new policy, and can't wait for this useless nigeria university get the certificate/statement of result ready.... can i use a "to whom it may concern letter from her school" to process her canada sowp visa Will this fly?

Yes you can use that just back it with her school transcript.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Cjnick: 8:46am On Feb 21
[quote author=Ogbigog post=128564703]

Dear Sir/Ma
I hope this email meet you well, I would like to make a request for the current status of my open work permit application submitted on (put date) as I really look forward to reuniting with my husband/wife who has been be afflicted with loneliness and medical needs due to the lack of moral and emotional support from me and as well as the inclement weather condition in Canada.

Full name:

Unique Client Identifier (UCI):

Application number:

Date of application:

DOB:

Best wishes.

Thank you so much. God bless.
How do I get their email addresses?

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (386) (Reply)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.