Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,703 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. (5908 Views)

Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters / Your Fingers Tells Something About U / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by braindamage(m): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
The A - Team grin . But I don't take these things serious. The way I don't take zodiac serious.
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
braindamage:
The A - Team grin . But I don't take these things serious. The way I don't take zodiac serious.

Yh never understood those star sign thingy
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by braindamage(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lala247:

Yh never understood those star sign thingy
grin It's a crazy thing. No need to bore your head with it
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
braindamage:
grin It's a crazy thing. No need to bore your head with it

Lol still made u check ur fingers tho smiley
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Of course it is. tongue

Ok then grin
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by braindamage(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lala247:

Lol still made u check ur fingers tho smiley
grin. I actually did check it 2x.
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by jamillion: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
I practice Islam, we dnt believe in does craps
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
braindamage:
grin. I actually did check it 2x.

Me 2 just to b sure cuz i was looking at my right hand n it didnt make sense den left n i was like ohhh lol ... Just fun stuff i guess
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by braindamage(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lala247:

Me 2 just to b sure cuz i was looking at my right hand n it didnt make sense den left n i was like ohhh lol ... Just fun stuff i guess
Yea. Read one some days back about how toe arrangement could be linked to some ancestry. Another thing not to bore my head with grin
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by naijaboiy: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chiam55:

Ok then grin
wink
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
braindamage:
Yea. Read one some days back about how toe arrangement could be linked to some ancestry. Another thing not to bore my head with grin

Chai lol

Some one was asking for a card reading lol didnt get it ...
One day i tried one of those online ones the woman was like a very special person is coming to your life he will b ur soulmate ... Lol im still waiting
Those things are just to fool the weak minded .
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by whizqueen(f): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
SarcasticMe:

Lol...
#TeamA though...
Lala247:

Was just thinking the same thing too

Funny enough im actually A lol yh yh i knw i knw

Me too I'm A. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by MzLaurel(f): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
A describes me but not perfectly....I'm more of B
I'm not narcissist though.
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Missmossy(f): 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Strange interpretation though, i fall into A. All isn't entirely true of my kind of person.
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Emodeee: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Missmossy:

dis girl u stubborn sha
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chizzy20:
team A.

Wow, your beauty is so staggeringly mouth watering that it has left me speechlessly zombified.

Disclaimer: To those who are already thinking of labelling me a woman wrapper, please don't, cos I am not.
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by sammydine2003(m): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
I fall in group A,..and it matches to an extent...am an engineer,somtimes agressive and I take a lot of risk..but d money just gats multiply to confirm d whole SHIT..
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by wordcat(m): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
zealot4me:

pinshure .....or

Or I stop using nairaland
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
rep "B",but they are somthings in "B" I don't do.
I exibit 30 % of "A" too,lyk being aggressiv,taking risk and making a good soldier.
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by jmichlins(m): 12:01am On Apr 24, 2015
Even when I do not believe these things, teamC describe me well and somehow my finger is C pattern.
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Ariyke: 12:09am On Apr 24, 2015
I belong 2 Group A
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by modskiller(m): 5:45am On Apr 24, 2015
I belong to group A, girls you better start runnng after me now before the money comes
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by coolzeal(m): 7:58am On Apr 24, 2015
I belong to group A. Those glamouring for A should take pictures of their hands and post it here lol..
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Manweysabi(m): 8:09am On Apr 24, 2015
My right fingers says one thing. My left fingers says another thing.

Which of 'em fingers would be considered...
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Cherlene(f): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Greetings

I belong in category A.

NOTE: Image DETACHED for PRECAUTION reasons.

Cherlene

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Minet16(m): 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
1: good one op.
2: does it happen with everybody or most people?
3: well mine worked.
4: thanks cus mine worked.

MINET16
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Qmab: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cherlene:

Greetings

I belong in category A.

View image below

Cherlene
but your hand resemble guy hand though....
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by esosuo: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Qmab:
Looks lik a guys because no nails ? Definitely a lady's hand are kind of long but d thumb slim ,most guys got fat ones
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Cherlene(f): 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Qmab:

Oh, I prefer having my nails CURTAIL and NATURAL [majority of time].

Cherlene
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Qmab: 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cherlene:

Oh, I prefer having my nails CURTAIL and NATURAL [majority of time].

Cherlene
Yeah, same here. Not fond of artificial nails too.
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Cherlene(f): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Qmab:
Yeah, same here. Not fond of artificial nails too.

Lovely, makes two of US.

Cherlene

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Remember Nigerian ‘tribal Mark’ Model Adetutu? Showed Her Nudes Again / 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband / Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.