Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,706 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... (57015 Views)

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by mandis3: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
the guy wannna try her ...just to know how foolish she is by taken her to the highest place to shop and while doing that i guess the guy has another plan be by taken her there ....mennn the girl Bleep up big time she just show her stupidity instantly without hiding it this is a sign of lession to some ladies that are greedy and wicked and she miss her luck on the process thinking that she have maga the guy i smile cox all na wash....girls better learn
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Agbgift(f): 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
250k for hand bag? Is she going to heaven with it?
Greedy girl angry
That money can buy a good plot of land in my area. That's what I called good investment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by breakeven: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
He discovered she is not a wife material. The money he spent on her is not important.

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by nortcentrallord(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Its simple as A.B.C d man is a broke ass, imature nigga n he is a learner in d game. "as 4 me if i was d man, i will dump her but nt at dat time, i will drink two bottles of origin wen we wana hav sex n i will make sure dat i Bleep her n go 4 like 5 rounds b4 dawn in d morning, then afta d sex, i can now dump her.

You are in the age bracket of 19-27 I guess. You will get to learn more with time. Everything is not about Bleep.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
kalufelix:
haha that guy just carry you dey Play.. "ritual and collecting of star" no be outta box reasoning abeg

Try watch more of sound city or sports okay ??

Oh shush! I love music, sports is just boring!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by nortcentrallord(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
buygala:
The girl didn't like him...

And she saw a chance to 'maga' him... and she took the chance smiley

The mumu angrily calls off a relationship which didnt even exist in the first place.... She happily goes home with her 'plunder' without even begging for forgiveness, or even pretending to be sorry smiley

Perhaps, she is actually reading this thread with her friends, laughing themselves to stupor, mimicking his post-shopping tantrums, and congratulating herself for squeezing such a relatively expensive item from an 'overgrown baby mumu' grin

250k is a lill cash. It won't last a night in some good times but the guy was wise I believe. Its not all about sex and trust me, contrary to your beleive, the girl is most probably weeping her soul out because even if she is a gold digger as you claimed, she would definitely need more and the guy made it clear that he doesn't associate with such. Road is blocked permanently. Don't forget husband's are scarce.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
ijustdey:

I will try to watch it more to know how it works because am lost

what if the girl to use it on him for her to have asked for the bag and he pays until after some times when he did come back to his sense and decide to dump the girl

Hmm watch it more dear
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
jhidey08:
very well, how expensive r u? Let's start from here, what is d cheapest thing dat u use and how much is it?

I don't chat on threads
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by delishpot: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Greedy girl angry angry
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by kalufelix(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
evegran:

Oh shush! I love music, sports is just boring!
African magic is not good for your thought process
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
This has got nothing to do with being broke.

A wise lady will not pick a bag of that price even if it's a high brow boutique. I'm pretty sure there are other items there that she could have bought even though they'll be more expensive compared to normal boutique prices. But less than 250k.

Some ladies nor sharp sha. Even if you have high taste can't you pretend for once?

See the way she just let a "Ready made" husband go. cheesy

Good luck next time you hear? grin

She wants to count her eggs before they get laid..

She actually knew the cost of that bag. A woman who loves her man won't allow him to be wasteful .

That's very wasteful for a first date.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by wolebs0007(m): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
LadyX:
I think the man wanted to test her. For those saying he's broke you could be wrong because he paid for the bag.

He just wanted to see the kind of wife he was going to marry.
na serious temptation though..who does that? test a lady to know if she is marterialistic with 250k bag......she is also testing him if he is stingy..ultimately the DEVIl is testing the two them to know who fail.. A gurl that loves you wouldnt want you to spend like that.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by LadyX(f): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
wolebs0007:
na serious temptation though..who does that? test a lady to know if she is marterialistic with 250k bag......she is also testing him if he is stingy..ultimately the DEVIl is testing the two them to know who fail.. A gurl that loves you wouldnt want you to spend like that.

Lol@ the devil is testing them. You're funny
cheesy
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
kalufelix:
African magic is not good for your thought process

Excuse you. I am an intelligent woman who enjoys varieties.
I watch more Hollywood but I watch Nollywood. What are you rating my brain with? :s :/
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:
#250k just for a bag? u must be drunk . ppl like you can't spend 2k on a Lady "ode"

That guy who made that mumu comment may not have earned up to N250k on salary..

Some gsls think that the fact you drive a jeep or space wagon, you have money. Having money does not mean throwing it around on buying things wastefully.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by ijustdey: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
evegran:

Hmm watch it more dear

I will do just that
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
N250k don do foundation reach window level for small bungalow.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by ijustdey: 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Agbgift:
250k for hand bag? Is she going to heaven with it?
Greedy girl angry
That money can buy a good plot of land in my area. That's what I called good investment.

250k for a plot
I will like to have a plot of land in your place
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
JigsawKillah:
That's enough reason to call it off?
Smh
Poor men and their mentality
u really need to be slapped...seriously..
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Abyzan(m): 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
buygala:
The girl didn't like him...

And she saw a chance to 'maga' him... and she took the chance smiley

The mumu angrily calls off a relationship which didnt even exist in the first place.... She happily goes home with her 'plunder' without even begging for forgiveness, or even pretending to be sorry smiley

Perhaps, she is actually reading this thread with her friends, laughing themselves to stupor, mimicking his post-shopping tantrums, and congratulating herself for squeezing such a relatively expensive item from an 'overgrown baby mumu' grin

if this is the way you think, you'll be tied to one ideology all your life......think higher
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
girls like this make me hate...tooshed girls
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by noskeybaba: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
This is why I trust my Igbo brothers. They will never pay for that item, call him brokea$$ or whatever you like, ain't paying for that shit. The scene will be like this >>

Girl: oh honey I love this bag. I'm picking it.

Guy: wow it's lovely, damn it have even more lovelier price tag, have you seen the tag honey?

Girl: yea. It's just 250k not that much.

Guy: seriously?

Girl: yea.

Guy: you insist you want this one? You can pick many other things with that money.

Girl: no I want this one.

Guy: well you failed it.

Girl: what do you mean dear?

Guy: I mean you failed. Here take this 5k.

Girl: what? What is this for? The bag is 250k.

Guy: that your transport back to ondo, I only gave you that because of the fear of God I have. I don't want to ever see you again.

Girl: ??$"&wink?#%

Guy: have a nice life *exits with a smile*

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Gemc3(f): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Abi o my sister cheesy

That #250k is more than enough capital for some people to start a well profitable business.

My broda. . . . imagine!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by derecho(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Its simple as A.B.C d man is a broke ass, imature nigga n he is a learner in d game. "as 4 me if i was d man, i will dump her but nt at dat time, i will drink two bottles of origin wen we wana hav sex n i will make sure dat i Bleep her n go 4 like 5 rounds b4 dawn in d morning, then afta d sex, i can now dump her.
would that have solved the issue at hand? For him,it was a test which the Lady failed
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ephemmm:

The guy conducted a test for the lady, but she failed woefully: my opinion though....

Wen I dey school a man who I don't know if he was forced back to school kept passing all test and exams in geology and mining. a man who couldn't and still can't make a correct sentence in English language..

a gold digger is a gold digger whether tested or non tested...
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by RaeMystix: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
I commend the man for dumping her. Infact, he should have done just that right at the shopping mall.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by alterswerve(m): 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Qmab:
why your English be like this? Una just graduate primary school?

Dahz my twademark yo! Sure. I can type good English, its just the way I decide to type on NL.. Making the words look like I'm talking like a baby

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Kassidy90(m): 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Islie:

Is like you are suggesting she is a Lagos girl..... But by the way she is from Ondo state and might not know how boutique operate there......

Mind you we don't know more about the story if the lady did suggest but the guy wanna have his way
I agreed with u on the last paragraph
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by kalufelix(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
evegran:

Excuse you. I am an intelligent woman who enjoys varieties.
I watch more Hollywood but I watch Nollywood. What are you rating my brain with? :s :/
okay.. I see
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by amparas(m): 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
and it made front page chai nairaland.............
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

http://www.missselfridge.com/

abeg

there isnt even a miss selfridge in knightsbridge (unless they built one yesterday)

See You're missing the point love. First of It was over 10yrs ago. So I'm not sure how London is set-up now or maybe it was a concession in HN but the point I was making is that I am uncomfortable by a man taking me to an expensive store and for me to abuse the situation. Don't know why you're fighting this butddon't try make me look silly for your point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.