Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,465 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... (57115 Views)

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by olaolulazio(m): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Who send am?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:

What if the rent was for a single room?

http://www.missselfridge.com/

abeg

there isnt even a miss selfridge in knightsbridge (unless they built one yesterday)
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Qmab: 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
I think the lady over played it by going for such an expensive item which doesn't even justify the amount.. Heck, i could buy a plot of land somewhere with that amount.
Well, thank God I don't do things like magarizing guys. More the other way around. Makes me feel like my own person and not someone else's acquisition.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by alterswerve(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
If dah geh continues lyk daht ehn, she wih be lyk one woman on mhy stweet dah has no husband and no chyld, an whuld just be 'kanra mo-ing' evwibody dah gwits her.. Fwownin err'where she goes.. Wrinkles on her face.. There are e'en rumors dah she iz a shuga mommy.. So sad for some gehls tho.. Ojukokoros
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
LadyX:
I think the man wanted to test her. For those saying he's broke you could be wrong because he paid for the bag.

He just wanted to see the kind of wife he was going to marry.
may God bless u 4 dis comment. . Am pretty sure d guy aint a broke nigga and he's nt afta d gel's kitty cat cox he payed 4 d bag, dumpd her . . He's lukn 4 a wivy and she's definitely nt a wife material.

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
this sounds like what i'll do
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by 9jatatafo(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
donbenie:
The guy is not a Mugu,far from it He acted out a script to test the girl's potentials,obviously he can afford the bag,because he paid,but the longer throat girl failed to see the test and failed woefully,a prudent girl who want more than mere material gains would have acted with caution when faced with such a scenario..

Forget the fact that the guy has the money, it wasn't a test at all because if it was, why would he pay for it? Instead tell the long throat babe to bleep off!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:

You are right BECAUSE i know you can afford it hence your thought process

I dey oooo

same old same old

You still in L town?

That's unfair, so he should think less of me if I couldn't afford it?

Are you telling me if you took your wife/gf to Gucci today, she won't assume you've run into money and quickly pack all the bags she's been ogling online before you change your mind? grin grin grin

I am ooo. Where else is there to be! lol
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
Failed at first test!!!!

That is why the majority of them remain single till they are 39 years of age.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Qmab: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
alterswerve:
If dah geh continues lyk daht ehn, she wih be lyk one woman on mhy stweet dah has no husband and no chyld, an whuld just be 'kanra mo-ing' evwibody dah gwits her.. Fwownin err'where she goes.. Wrinkles on her face.. There are e'en rumors dah she iz a shuga mommy.. So sad for some gehls tho.. Ojukokoros
why your English be like this? Una just graduate primary school?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by femijck(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
No insult intended plz...

But ondo babes are known for this fake,greedy and convetous living..,except those of them that ar living in the cities...

But the gud thing about them is that they ar gud cooks and extra gud in bed...
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Sike(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Bowaley17(m): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
cheemahking:
broda u are super rite dat babe dae kraze
na big time craz£ dey worry am jare...
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by dre11(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
femijck:
No insult intended plz...

But ondo babes are known for this fake,greedy and convetous living..,except those of them that ar living in the cities ..

But the gud thing about them is that they ar gud cooks and extra gud in bed...

How many have you dated to jump to that conclusion
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jaybee3(m): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

http://www.missselfridge.com/

abeg

there isnt even a miss selfridge in knightsbridge (unless they built one yesterday)
Maybe they closed the one on brompton road
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by opsynea2j(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
She failed her simple test. They guy wudn't have expected a gal frm ondo tow pick a single item worth of 250k. Who knows what next she wud demand for after this cos she knows d guy is a perfect gentle man. He gently paid fr d item. Who knows if the so called rich guy has never bought a shoe worth more than 50k for himself . She failed her wfe material test. God help the guy in his self for a homely gal for wifey , also help the ondo gal too.

Y'all need to watch "coming to america". By Eddy murphie. .
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by LadyX(f): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
papawemba:

You are right.

If you want to know how tamed your dog is take it to where there are bones.

He did and the ... bleeped.

grin grin your example is so on point cheesy
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by richard870(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
buygala:
The girl didn't like him...

And she saw a chance to 'maga' him... and she took the chance smiley

The mumu angrily calls off a relationship which didnt even exist in the first place.... She happily goes home with her 'plunder' without even begging for forgiveness, or even pretending to be sorry smiley

Perhaps, she is actually reading this thread with her friends, laughing themselves to stupor, mimicking his post-shopping tantrums, and congratulating herself for squeezing such a relatively expensive item from an 'overgrown baby mumu' grin

Pls think b4 you talk. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by LadyX(f): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
blym:
may God bless u 4 dis comment. . Am pretty sure d guy aint a broke nigga and he's nt afta d gel's kitty cat cox he payed 4 d bag, dumpd her . . He's lukn 4 a wivy and she's definitely nt a wife material.
Thanks. God bless you too.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by alterswerve(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
Qmab:
I think the lady over played it by going for such an expensive item which doesn't even justify the amount.. Heck, i could buy a plot of land somewhere with that amount.
Well, thank God I don't do things like magarizing guys. More the other way around. Makes me feel like my own person and not someone else's acquisition.

Yhu go marry beta husband! I say yhu go marry beta husband! I repeat! Yhu go marry beta husband! I feel lyk doin phastin and prayer for yhu, buh I haf a slyt headache.. Lady! I repeat, yhu will marry a gwud husssy.. And any useless guy dah wants to use yhu and dump yhu, his m.hood wont work again.. Can I hear an..

2 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by kalufelix(m): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

YOU DO REALISE HE SENDS A MESSAGE BY TAKING HER SOMEWHERE EXPENSIVE RIGHT?

As a matter of fact this was the test itself
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Cooleasy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
WYman2:
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees has elapsed, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]

[size=17pt]NOTE:pls if you can't assist with a loan and want to render direct financial assistance.you don't have to pay directly to me.
I will appreciate it more,if you pay directly into my school account.
Which you can google urself to comfirm
[/size]
How I wish I can help at this time. People like you should not be allowed to waste away. From what I found out behind the scene, your story is genuine. No single lie. Hoping that you find the help you need soon. God bless you.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Moana(f): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lolz why did he even pay for it, he should have asked her to pay for it in the shop and promise to give her the money later, just to see if she even had that kind of money on her.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
kalufelix:

As a matter of fact this was the test itself

please tell me how she will have passed this ridiculous test? was she meant to haggle the bag? lmfao
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by richard870(m): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
I'm sure he did it to prove a point. What if they get married? That means she's gonna cook with #500k*ThumbsUpBro!#
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nairakit(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
This has got nothing to do with being broke.

A wise lady will not pick a bag of that price even if it's a high brow boutique. I'm pretty sure there are other items there that she could have bought even though they'll be more expensive compared to normal boutique prices. But less than 250k.

Some ladies nor sharp sha. Even if you have high taste can't you pretend for once?

See the way she just let a "Ready made" husband go. cheesy

Good luck next time you hear? grin
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Muhylonaire(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Skoopy:

Gala maybe grin

u bear my dog name
skoopy
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol not dustbin he can write that 250k off as his charity or helping the needy for the year. grin

Gold digging charity chai angry
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
omonnakoda:
One man's whopping is anothers chump change. I do the same thing though I am not quite in the 250k league smiley ( I am in the 2500 division) but I see it as a send off and we part in harmony no one knows the future

U try nah. Some no dey 25 naira league self tongue but which kind sent forth palava be this nah?

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
lordmario:

250k will be nothing compared to d years he would hv wasted with her thinking she was d right person

Hmm u have a point though!

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Skoopy(m): 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
[sub][/sub]
Muhylonaire:

u bear my dog name
skoopy
embarassed embarassed
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Qmab: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
alterswerve:

Yhu go marry beta husband! I say yhu go marry beta husband! I repeat! Yhu go marry beta husband! I feel lyk doin phastin and prayer for yhu, buh I haf a slyt headache.. Lady! I repeat, yhu will marry a gwud husssy.. And any useless guy dah wants to use yhu and dump yhu, his m.hood wont work again.. Can I hear an..
lolzzz....... Multiple Amen, thanks. I wish you the very same too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.