Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja (38878 Views)

Borno State Governor, Senator Ali Ndume, Chibok Elders Meet 82 Freed Schoolgirls / APC Governors Resolve To Seek Ekweremadu’s Removal As They Meet With Buhari / Igbo Have No Preferred Presidential Candidate – OHANEZE NDIGBO ELDERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by shizzleStar: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Baba to bi e lolloriburku. grin
Your suffering just dey start. Ibo smelling monkey grin
Face me and stop bringing someone else into your face off.
Bladdyyy fool
iyalaiyaa....

Devil damage you. useless, filthy monkey. You sound so pained and its obvious. keep denying yourself. Very soon you will change to one of your monikers. Barstard mo.ron pretending to be a woman

Oniranu oshi dindirin cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by oneeaast: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lushore1:

But you were not saying this when GEJ won in 2011. This is exactly what chino said....unless u r not chino11.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan#9018765

"This is a welcome development, the Yorubas should be effectively and perpetually marginalized and schemed out, because they deserve worst things also. What did they achieve for their rotten Yoruba states during wasted years of the baboon called ObasanjorijoUseless and woe tribe. They should step up the complaint, GEJ will as usual and as always mess them up. They forgot that Tinubo sold them out for a pot of 'ewodu'v the same way their foolish leaders sold out abioala to the almajiris to be slaughtered".
lol what re u saying....aint me dude....
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
They half gone to beg "biko forgive us,we re ready to do anything for you,including giving you our wives" grin
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
shizzleStar:
iyalaiyaa....

Devil damage you. useless, filthy monkey. You sound so pained and its obvious. keep denying yourself. Very soon you will change to one of your monikers. Barstard mo.ron pretending to be a woman

Oniranu oshi dindirin cheesygrin

The money is crying, grin let me watch your madness from a safe distance.
Your aids should be getting to the terminal end now. angry
RIP in advance grin grin
Your fathers keep begging the certificatesless goat rearer, that says a lot about you monkeys, bunch of unprincipled opportunistic animals

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
themodernman:

Pot calling kettle black

D internet is awash with y'all shameless activities, any man dat can't walk up to a lady can av a quickie with your tribe...nyamiri!

Better shtfu! Cos y'all just keep disgracing yourselves daily.... FFK loves to straff your girls cos deyre very easy & aggressive in bed....lol...ashewo kobokobo tribe cheesy

I wonder where the word "ashawo" originated from.

FFK obviously prefers clean and healthy girls than smelly and disease ravaged girls.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by shizzleStar: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

I'm the one laughing at your stupidity here because you are just so dumb, you can't even recognize your own shadows in the dark
Oponu oni HIV. cheesy
The more you mix up my identity,the more I make your life miserable. grin
BLa bla black...the self consolation contniues

Ozu onye ebola....just choke on it. Pathetic dunce. Try harder! I keep laughing at your stewpidity cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by darlingbobo(m): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Some of these old elders are so shameless and empty vessels, specially the Ohaneze Ndigbo president. Their foolishness caused ndi Igbo important position in the incoming administration. They don't deserve welcome from the peoples General.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
shizzleStar:
BLa bla black...the self consolation contniues

Ozu onye ebola....just choke on it. Pathetic dunce. Try harder! I keep laughing at your stewpidity cheesygrin
Go take you drugs before your seizures start. grin
Making life miserable for eddiottss like you on NL is my fun. cheesy
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
darlingbobo:
Some of these old elders are so shameless and empty vessels, specially the Ohaneze Ndigbo president. Their foolishness caused ndi Igbo important position in the incoming administration. They don't deserve welcome from the peoples General.

Positions aint shit. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
They half gone to beg "biko forgive us,we re ready to do anything for you,including giving you our wives" grin

Coming from you. Lol
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
disumusa:
the best insult, is to call person igbo
yeh mooo gbe shocked
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by shizzleStar: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

The money is crying, grin let me watch your madness from a safe distance.
Your aids should be getting to the terminal end now. angry
RIP in advance grin grin
Your fathers keep begging the certificatesless goat rearer, that says a lot about you monkeys, bunch of unprincipled opportunistic animals
Yawnnnss.......keep trying. At least you will die before me, remind me again which kills faster, Ebola or aids?, you aint even smart, ode cheesygrin

I always knew you are frustrated dunce. How does the visit make you any less frustrated and foolish. Go and die

useless ebola monkey dhurrr cheesygrin
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

Coming from you. Lol
na true I talk now
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na true I talk now

go and check your history
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by olalat(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
owobokiri:

Buhari 'won'. . As long as igboland is still in Nigeria, their visit is perfectly in order. . It was a presidential contest and somebody has to win and somebody has to loose. It is not a must that everybody has to support buhari. . We, the proud igbo stuck with a minorty who seem to care for the igbo interests. He lost! We didn't declare war on buhari. It was an electoral contest. Buhari has won. Visiting him to make sure that igbo interests are safeguarded while a crooked Nigeria subsists is perfectly normal.

True to your type, always justify the reason for being victims of their not too well thought of actions. Only a fool take the same action that hunt him over and over again.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by shizzleStar: 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Go take you drugs before your seizures start. grin
Making life miserable for eddiottss like you on NL is my fun. cheesy
when are you going to change to you other monikers?

useless transgendered Ebola monkey. Keep trying....nice consolation cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
olalat:

True to your type, always justify the reason for being victims of their not too well thought of actions. Only a fool take the same action that hunt him over and over again.

And you will always lose out from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
shizzleStar:
when are you going to change to you other monikers?

useless transgendered Ebola monkey. Keep trying....nice consolation cheesygrin
I will keep making your life difficult on NL with my moniker. I don't have any reason to change, nobody pays me to make life uncomfortable for yanmirins on NL, whenever you all start exhibiting your usual foolishness.
Iyalode will always be here to whip you back to reality. grin
I enjoy the way you are confused already grin
Go get your drugs.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

go and check your history
forget history,face the issue at hand now,no be beg una go beg?you people are ready to take any poooo from GMB now
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
shizzleStar:
*Yawnns*....

bla...bla...keep exhibition your profound folly, stewpidity runs in you DNA. Moro.nic yorobar dunce
Lmao. The Igbo ape is tiring out.
You have a lot to contend with from now, I didn't notice you before till you brought your madness to attack me on this thread.
Now I know you, and your NL life just become miserable.
#gogetyourhivdrugs
#followingnow
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by wisdomguy4u(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Pull out NW and NC results of 2011 and ask yourself why the 360 u-turn in 2015.
What are the GEJ policies that are meant for the SE? Apart from the auto policy that Innoson and few others in the SE can tap into, there is no other beneficial policy to the SE outside the lopsided political appointments.

When will you grow up and be mature? You are an old woman for God sake.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
forget history,face the issue at hand now,no be beg una go beg?you people are ready to take any poooo from GMB now

You people will always end up being the weeping babies. We are not after what you're after.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

When will you grow up and be mature? You are an old woman for God sake.
This is NL, I don't give a hoot about your impression.
He was making comparisons, and I told him not to compare in isolation, is that too difficult for you to understand.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by themodernman: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

I wonder where the word "ashawo" originated from.

FFK obviously prefers clean and healthy girls than smelly and disease ravaged girls.

Yeah he prefers dem cos they can do anything for the paper...those same ravaged yoruba girls have dignity, he can't try such with them cos they put themselves in esteem and are wife material 100yards...yigbos on d other hand na: "money for hand, back for ground"

Shina Peters made sure he explained dat to us via Clarion Chukwura or woreva....Yigbo girls are agro quencher, , necessaryfor emergency straffing, ever ready as long as ego dey....ashewo means prostitute in yoruba who fill up brothels of which yigbos yakpa for dia...

Nna beri-beri grin Go and hump a diicck...you gat billz to pay!
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by shizzleStar: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

[s]I will keep making your life difficult on NL with my moniker. I don't have any reason to change, nobody pays me to make life uncomfortable for yanmirins on NL, whenever you all start exhibiting your usual foolishness.
Iyalode will always be here to whip you back to reality. grin
I enjoy the way you are confused already grin
Go get your drugs[/s].
Bayo adetunji olamilekan, you are so shameless that you deny your identity. 50yr old mor.on.

Keep running around in circles like a headless chicken, you can only fool the ignorant and newbies here. Let me allow you wallow in your iddiocy and stewpidity less you infect me with it.

Meanwhile remain frustrated and choke to death on it, i have had enough fun already courtesy of the transgendered mor.ron, :Di need to catch some fun outside NL.

Bye filthy Ebola monkey cheesygrin
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
themodernman:

Yeah he prefers dem cos they can do anything for the paper...those same ravaged yoruba girls have dignity, he can't try such with them cos they put themselves in esteem and are wife material 100yards...yigbos on d other hand na: "money for hand, back for ground"

Shina Peters made sure he explained dat to us via Clarion Chukwura or woreva....Yigbo girls are agro quencher, , necessaryfor emergency straffing, ever ready as long as ego dey....ashewo means prostitute in yoruba who fill up brothels of which yigbos yakpa for dia...

Nna beri-beri grin Go and hump a diicck...you gat billz to pay!

And yoruba girls can do anything for gala and mineral

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by shizzleStar: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

[s]Lmao. The Igbo ape is tiring out.
You have a lot to contend with from now, I didn't notice you before till you brought your madness to attack me on this thread.
Now I know you, and your NL life just become miserable.
#gogetyourhivdrugs
#followingnow[/s]
To hell with you. Just GTFOH you twerp

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) / 2016 Vs 2020: Data Shows Oshiomhole Was Inconsequential In Edo Gov Elections / Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.