Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja (38874 Views)

Borno State Governor, Senator Ali Ndume, Chibok Elders Meet 82 Freed Schoolgirls / APC Governors Resolve To Seek Ekweremadu’s Removal As They Meet With Buhari / Igbo Have No Preferred Presidential Candidate – OHANEZE NDIGBO ELDERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Amazo: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
They half gone to beg "biko forgive us,we re ready to do anything for you,including giving you our wives" grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by themodernman: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

And yoruba girls can do anything for gala and mineral

You obviously can't reason dat its only a poor smelling amala yoruba girl dat will still do shakara for you even if you drive a jeep but yigbo girl fit fuucck her blood grandpa so far hin go give her money...
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Amazo: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Looks like another civil war in here - gosh angry
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by wisdomguy4u(m): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

The money is crying, grin let me watch your madness from a safe distance.
Your aids should be getting to the terminal end now. angry
RIP in advance grin grin
Your fathers keep begging the certificatesless goat rearer, that says a lot about you monkeys, bunch of unprincipled opportunistic animals

It's obvious to me now that u are a boy using a fake female profile.. Bcus no real africa woman would go down on the mud like u are doing just to show hatred for a particular tribe. Your attitude is a shameful thing to the real women.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by aresa: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
ceejayluv:

No, it's not.... you can check previous posts on NL since gmb won. I've also seen comments on other social media and clearly, the gmb supporters have gotten more divisive in victory. They could have as well forced us to vote their general at suya knife-point. By the way, I never heard them condemning the ibibio, efiks, urhobo, issoko, anang, kalabari, itshekiri, etc. for giving gej nearly flawless landslide votes as well. Why ibos?

Like I said, your paranoia is your own made up nonsense and what you have to deal with on your own. You PDP losers are sorry losers because you people are yet to get the memo that elections are over the APC/GMB won. Look up and down NL front page, it's full of you losers anti GMB rubbish, insults, derogatory nonsense and name calling from illiterate to cattle rearer, baba one chance, wishing failure and other nonsense so look in the mirror before spewing garbage.

The folks in all the tribes you mentioned have practically accepted the fact that GEJ lost and besides, they are were not out there spewing divisive, tribal and bigoted nonsense you people are peddling even after the elections. Again look in the mirror..

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

It's obvious to me now that u are a boy using a fake female profile.. Bcus no real africa woman would go down on the mud like u are doing just to show hatred for a particular tribe. Your attitude is a shameful thing to the real women.
When a particular tribe have nothing but disdain for my people, I drops all pretense.
You are very free to throw your sentimental judgment

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babestella: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
There is another civil war on NL o. I can't believe what I'm reading here.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ideykwum: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
Did you expect them to show enmity to Buhari? I mean, if you are not matured, others are!

superstar1:
What happened to the endorsement of GEJ?

Some set of fair weather people.

I hope they will also remember to visit Otuoke, to celebrate their hero for accepting defeat.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by omonnakoda: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chinom:

How STOOPID, With a name like that ?.
Actually your father and mother are really very stoopid

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Udmaster(m): 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Fool
see who dey talk! With this ur Jadi Jadi face.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ideykwum: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
You're not being objective! The answer you should have given is that Igbos are the majority tribe in that region, and naturally would take a lot of flak! Your answer portrayed a lack of objectivity and crass bigotry! It's not fair to always label all Igbos (remember the total number of Igbos that supported APC may be more than the whole Itsekiri population that did) and it doesn't portray you as reasonable!!!

aresa:

Like I said, your paranoia is your own made up nonsense and what you have to deal with on your own. You PDP losers are sorry losers because you people are yet to get the memo that elections are over the APC/GMB won. Look up and down NL front page, it's full of you losers anti GMB rubbish, insults, derogatory nonsense and name calling from illiterate to cattle rearer, baba one chance, wishing failure and other nonsense so look in the mirror before spewing garbage.

The folks in all the tribes you mentioned have practically accepted the fact that GEJ lost and besides, they are were not out there spewing divisive, tribal and bigoted nonsense you people are peddling even after the elections. Again look in the mirror..
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by tomzman: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
It's one Nigeria anyways

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by owobokiri(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
But why is it that only those who didn't vote for Buhari are making demands @owokobiri?

I am really ashamed of Igbo people for putting their eggs in one basket. Now that Buhari has won,they are trooping to visit him and making demands as if they voted for him. The demand they didn't make when Jonathan was in power.

Anyway,I am happy Rochas won and Imo state is now governed by an APC governor. I really care less what happens in other SE states.

I really don't care!!

It is a lie. It is not treu that many visiting buhari are those that didn't vote for him. It is the dubious lagos-ibadam press that is busy creating this impression. Emir of borgu, Governor shettima and the Bornu leaders and many others have visited. On the spot, he promised so many to the bornu leaders including taking care of lake chad and searching for oil in that area. He is going to to do alll these with oil proceeds from the SS and SE! So we shouldn't demand anything from the govt of the day simply because majority of south easterners voted for their son, jonathan? We must reject ourselves to prove our patriotism? Because an opposing candidate won, we are no more entitled to what is legitmately and constitutionaly ours? Nne, that is disjointed logic if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by owobokiri(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
ideykwum:
You're not being the objective! The answer you should have given is that Igbos are the majority tribe in that region, and natural would take a lot of flak! Your answer potrayed a lack of objectivity and crass bigotry! It's not fair to always label all Igbos (remember the total number of Igbos that supported APC may be more than the whole Itsekiri population that did) and it doesn't potray you as reasonable!!!

You are trying to talk sense to a a hatefilled millipede. . Goodluck. .
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by IGBOSON1: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
YUNGLURD:
they ought to bury their heads in shame instead of the fake visits. Set of Coward

^^^Those elders should bury their heads in shame for what reason again?.....Remind me! And why do you call them cowards?
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Amazo: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
owobokiri:

It is a lie. It is not treu that many visiting buhari are those that didn't vote for him. It is the dubious lagos-ibadam press that. Is busy creating this impression. Emir of borgu, Governor shettima and the Bornu leaders and many others have visited. On the spot, he promised so many to the bornu leaders including taking care of lake chad and searching for oil in that area. He is going to to do alll these with oil proceeds from the SS and SE! So we shouldn't demand anything from the govt of the day simply because majority of south easterners voted for their son, jonathan? We must reject ourselves to prove our patriotism? Because an opposing candidate won, we are no more entitled to what is legitmately and constitutionaly ours? Nne, that is disjointed logic if you ask me.

Get your facts right:
1) Oil proceeds from the SS, not SE!
2) Jonathan is Ijaw, not Ibo - so he's not your ibo son!

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by IGBOSON1: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
midolian:
U b mumu..u will neva b wise...who is asking u if u r ibo or not? Why defending yourself b4 i attack u? You talk of death as if you hav power over pple's life...you think I fear death? My creator owns my life and he will take it anytime it pleases him..you and your family may even die b4 the year ends(if God wills).

My point is, why can't the ibo pple calm down..since buhari emerged as the president, they ve bn making one demand or the other..I am not saying they shldnt make demands buh there demands are coming too early and too much..you just don't comprehend

^^^How many and what demands have Ndigbo made on Buhari that makes you say they're disturbing him? Did you hear what he has planned for other regions/zones in comparison......like say the North East for instance? Did you accuse them of disturbing him when they went to visit?
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Amazo: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
I think any law-abiding Nigerian, irrespective of social, political, or religious affiliation, is free to visit the incoming President Buhari so far he allows it. Yes, there will be friends, foes, allies, traitors, hypocrites, warmongers, thieves, opportunists and all kinds of people flocking in to visit. I believe General Buhari is a smart-enough man who can handle his business. Don't kill yourselves over a trivial matter.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by IGBOSON1: 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
Amazo:

Get your facts right:

^^^Are you implying the federal gov't can do without the proceeds from oil coming from Imo and Abia?
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by owobokiri(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Amazo:

Get your facts right:

Like I always tell your type here, the day of reckoning is fast approaching. I am happy you noted that jonathan is NOT igbo! Essentially your ridiclous charge that igbos voted for him out of tribalism is not just peurile, it is baseless and stems from a tribal disposition to read every igbo move from petty angles. He is not igbo! He is IJAW!! Yet it is yorubas and fulanis who voted for their vee pee and president sons respectively that turn around to accuse igbos of tribal voting, forgeting that there were igbo presidential candidates in the last elections. You see your life?

I won't go into the details of how much oil produced onshore in igbo communities. That argeument can only happen with a reasonable entity, not with a tribal upstart whose motives are totally driven by primordial hate. Suffice it to say that at this rate, your petty outbursts/ politics will only unleash a chain of events that will force you to have your own country for once. We will then praise you for biulding modern states with receipts from medieval groundnut pyramids and pest infested cocoa.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by owobokiri(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Those elders should bury their heads in shame for what reason again?.....Remind me! And why do you call them cowards?

He is most probably calling them cowards because they refused to BRAVELY join him in fighting for crumbs from the fulani table. To this type, gallantry is when you suck furiously from the fulani behind. The kind of plonkers one runs into in a lifetime. .
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ikeyman00(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
@@@

but these people never represent us

they represent themselves

Igbo never have eze in the first place

these people are thieves with no shame that goes round taking bribe

therefore they are ohaneze ndi ochi
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by omonnakoda: 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Are you implying the federal gov't can do without the proceeds from oil coming from Imo and Abia?
How much is it ? The Oil price has dropped b half in the last 12 months. The FG is doing with a lot less than before. We see the FG allocation figures every month whiich gives us indication of how much derivation is paid to each state.
How much does Abia or Imo get.Now you jokers want to feelamong. Taa!

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by mensdept: 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
See Omar Sanda Nwachukwu. Elder statesman my foot
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Sesan2: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I don't get your point! Are you saying that if they endorsed GEJ as you claim, and your Buhari 'wins' that they should not go and pay him a visit? Your reasoning is on the same silly level with those arguing that Ndigbo should not make demands of Buhari because they didn't support him during the election!

Make up your mind if you want him to be President of APC/Yoruba/North or if you want him to be President of Nigeria!

Why is it only people from a particular area that are paying him visits as an ethnic group? Can't they just leave him alone? It is like a thief who first shouts: I didn't steal anything O, even before anyone is accused of stealing. Soon these same people will accuse him of marginalisation; unless he gives all choice positions to people from their area.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by owobokiri(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
omonnakoda:
How much is it ? The Oil price has dropped b half in the last 12 months. The FG is doing with a lot less than before. We see the FG allocation figures every month whiich gives us indication of how much derivation is paid to each state.
How much does Abia or Imo get.Now you jokers want to feelamong. Taa!

How much is you state contributing? Noisy parasite! How much is your region contributing that affords you the effontery to scheme all day long to control Abuja? How much tax receipts from your businesses go to develope other regions as we see from se and ss? You are going to mention lagos ports and that is t, irrespective of the fact that it is a federal biult structure. Again, how much do your sw contribute to the federal coffers that gives you the temerity to bellitle whatever the east contributes? Proud primodial parasites! PPP
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by wildikeman(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

No he's a german
I said it..I knew he is even swedish.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by omonnakoda: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
owobokiri:

How much is yor state contributing? Noisy parasite! How much is your region contributing that affords you the effontery to scheme all day long to control Abuja? How much tax receipts from your businesses goes to develope other regions as we see from se and ss? You are going to mention lagos ports and that is t, irrespective of the fact that it is a federal biult structure. Again, how much do your sw contribute to the federal coffers that gives you the temerity to bellitle whatever the east contributes? Proud primodial parasites! PPP

How much does you state contribute
Your mother is a noisy parasite and she will die barking like a rabid dog

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by owobokiri(m): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
omonnakoda:

How much does you state contribute
Your mother is a noisy parasite and she will die barking like a rabid dog

You must answer that question! I am from Imo state. I am comfortable with what we generate. If we don't have to share that with lazy parasitic noisemakers like you dolts, we will be fine. . So we contribute SOMETHING! Now humour me; where are you from? How much do you contribute? Arrogant beggar.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Paretomaster(m): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Awon asale je!

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by owobokiri(m): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sesan2:

Why is it only people from a particular area that are paying him visits as an ethnic group? Can't they just leave him alone? It is like a thief who first shouts: I didn't steal anything O, even before anyone is accused of stealing. Soon these same people will accuse him of marginalisation; unless he gives all choice positions to people from their area.

More visits and disturbances awaits him. We will never leave him alone. He was the one that fought hard to win the presidency. He as a preident must solve eastern problems. More visits are on the way and we will never rest untill he explains in pratical terms the aims and objectives of his presidency vis a vis the igbo question! We are making legitmate demands and as president of Nigeria, he MUST provide answers!
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by aresa: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
ideykwum:
You're not being objective! The answer you should have given is that Igbos are the majority tribe in that region, and naturally would take a lot of flak! Your answer portrayed a lack of objectivity and crass bigotry! It's not fair to always label all Igbos (remember the total number of Igbos that supported APC may be more than the whole Itsekiri population that did) and it doesn't portray you as reasonable!!!

The fact that you are the majority or minority doesn't give you the excuse to look down on other people or to insult and denigrate other tribes, to insult the hosts where you lve and make a living like ibo people do everyday.

The fact that you are the majority or minority has nothing to do with the way you are perceived by other people, it's simply your empty and shallow arrogance, your uncaring and selfish ways, your shortsighted, misguided and opportunistic was, your rudeness and lack of credible societal leadership to pilot you and your affairs sanely..

Your majority nonsense is the most thoughtless, ridiculous and absurd nonsense ever.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pondei Ignored Doctors' Advice To Attend Hearing - NDDC / Ali Mohammed Magashi Is From Niger Republic & Not Jigawa / Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.