Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja (38885 Views)

Borno State Governor, Senator Ali Ndume, Chibok Elders Meet 82 Freed Schoolgirls / APC Governors Resolve To Seek Ekweremadu’s Removal As They Meet With Buhari / Igbo Have No Preferred Presidential Candidate – OHANEZE NDIGBO ELDERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by LieDetector(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
owobokiri:

90% of the earnings that will be used to run your Buhari government will come from SE&SS. . You are the parasite here! You should never make any demands. You should be contented with crumbs from your fulani masters table.
lmao. grin
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by asamaigho(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
owobokiri:

90% of the earnings that will be used to run your Buhari government will come from SE&SS. . You are the parasite here! You should never make any demands. You should be contented with crumbs from your fulani masters table.

IF U SAY SS I WILL UNDERSTAND, BUT PLEASE EDUCATE US MORE ON WERE EXACTLY IN THIS LANDLOCK SOUTH EAST were SUCH RESOURCES are found

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

Uchu gba gi

You have said something but you've not communicated.

undecided
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ALISMILE(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
ceejayluv:

Fair enough, so can you buharists go and bask in your "change" euphoria and stop heckling a group of people for DEMOCRATICALLY voting in line with their conviction? over 40% of Nigerians can't all be daft. We look forward to the new administration.
My friend, it is very possible for more than 40% of Nigerians to be daft! If soo many pple, collectivly, cannot be daft then so many pastors in nigeria wud not be soooooo stinkingly rich!
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
shizzleStar:
ilugunboy, when will you stop 'poly-monikering' and stop pretending to be a woman?

shameless old man
Foolish goat, no be just ilungoby, why not seeggs?
Malu
You apes think you can have you cake and eat it ? HIV man, go use your antiviral drugs.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
LKO:

They accepted PDP not necessarily Yaradua because they believed PDP would always win. They are just food is ready kind of people. It is the same way they endorsed GEJ because they don't believe Buhari would come top. If Buhari were PDP candidate, they would also endorsed him and dump GEJ. Always wanting to eat already made food.
Now go change ur pampers kid bro.
Hey, loony... PDP has lost elections in the southeast convincingly a couple of times especially to APGA. The buhari brand wasn't bought in the southeast, now gmb has to really show he means well for them because not all the allegations were unfounded. Gmb has shown traits of ethno-religious chauvinism in the past.... Antecedents matter. Go suck on your bottle, toddler.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by wisdomguy4u(m): 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
StOla:

Your hate has always made you blind to the bigger picture.

Even in defeat an Igbo would never be humble. I really wonder how you live with yourselves in the East? Oh! I just remembered you can't stand each other so you would rather migrate to Sokoto or Cotonou.

Even the Ike Nwachukwu you mentioned is already being alluded to as a mallam by Igbos on this very thread because of his mixed heritage. That he fought on the side of Nigeria even makes him a saboteur, as Igbos are wont to describe their foes.

The enemy of the Igbo is the Igbo.

Leave the ibos and face front ... Work on how to make ur family proud . Ibo hating won't make u succeed in life

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
ALISMILE:
My friend, it is very possible for more than 40% of Nigerians to be daft! If soo many pple, collectivly, cannot be daft then so many pastors in nigeria wud not be soooooo stinkingly rich!
The new administration will tell, man.... Personally, I can never give a dime to any pastor but that doesn't make ALL those that do daft.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by asamaigho(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
owobokiri:

Go and biuld your tribal bridge with your brothers in cotonou and sokoto. I don't need your 'bridge". . The igbo leaders are there to know what is there for the igbo. If we don't get healthy answers, we return to the trenches. Your tinubu and sundry leaders are not more Nigerian than an ike nwachukwu who fought on the Nigerian side during the war. So nobody needs your validation as a proof of his patriotism.

ngige and okorocha will be rewarded but for d rest of these ethnic bigots,there is nothing for you guys so go to ur trenches period.

shameless creatures

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by themodernman: 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

Go and cure your bacteria infested body first.

Lol...yigbo gal dat will lick off every same bacteria once she sees d money & claims its vitamins cheesy
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
shizzleStar:
mo.ron keep fooling yourself.

Useless yorrober neanderthal. Why don't you go to abuja and stop buhari from receiving them.

Call your useless father malu. Bleeping iddiat!
HIV man.
You are a standard morrron for getting angry when I called you your name.
Anuofia ewu Gabon!
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
themodernman:

Lol...yigbo gal dat will lick off every same bacteria once she sees d money & claims its vitamins cheesy

You're confusing me with your dirty-smelly-yoruba-girls

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Truth234(m): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

What nonsense! It is the money from crude oil that is used to pay all federal, state and local government workers all over the country.
It is the money from crude that is used to finance almost all government infrastructure projects all over the country.
The Nigerian economy depends on crude oil! Deal with it!

Lol..You are funny, what about internal revenue of each state? Lagos state alone announced 23 billion Naira monthly internally generated revenue yesterday, which is around 276 billion per year. I want to believe other states are generating something too, I don't see where government is getting money from if not from all these sources put together. Our GDP is bigger than OIL revenue, is not possible we sustain it via oil sector alone. Guy una dey over exaggerate this oil money o. Did you guyz realize Nigeria has been existing before oil was discovered? this is a Nation of almost 200 million, our internal revenue is substantial.

You can look it up here http://leadership.ng/news/425960/lagos-igr-hits-n23bn-monthly-in-2014
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babestella: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
datribune:
d hate on GMB by d igbo & their leaders is unequalled & i'd not lose any sleep should he decide to pay them back in their own coins. I hope they asked him 4 forgiveness 4 all d hate & oppobrium dat they poured on him 4 no just cause.

What hate? Are we running a monarch here? Is buhari going to rule forever? If you talk about hate I think you need to be careful, the Igbos don't hate anyone, they might disagree with your opinion & policies but not hate you for your opinion or choice. The coments i read here are so tiring, there seem to be not hope for the unity of NIGERIA after all.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by disumusa: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
the best insult, is to call person igbo

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
shizzleStar:
Ebola monkey, your anger will soon consume you because I exposed you

Keep hating and choke on it. moro.nic Imbe.cile
Yedadaa yadaada you exposed me! grin
Go get your daily treatment and stop trolling on me with your dumbness cheesy grin
It's your useless pathetic HIV ridden self that should be quarantined from sane people.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
disumusa:

Lol. You wished you were igbo otherwise you won't be obsessed with us
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
But why is it that only those who didn't vote for Buhari are making demands @owokobiri?

I am really ashamed of Igbo people for putting their eggs in one basket. Now that Buhari has won,they are trooping to visit him and making demands as if they voted for him. The demand they didn't make when Jonathan was in power.

Anyway,I am happy Rochas won and Imo state is now governed by an APC governor. I really care less what happens in other SE states.

I really don't care!!
Well, Rochas was a revolutionary beneficiary on the platform of APGA before he bitched off to APC. So, apc had nothing to do with his reelection as he's a performer to the core....
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
shizzleStar:
Bayo olamilekan adetunji the Ebola monkey, your anger will soon consume you because I exposed you

Keep hating and choke on it. moro.nic Imbe.cile
Hehehehehehehehe clap for yourself cheesy
When you mumu finish, your senses will set back to default.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by themodernman: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

You're confusing me with your dirty-smelly-yoruba-girls

Better smelly dat comes from personal odour dan your smelly dat comes from you feasting on ma azz.

Anything-4d-paper hoe cheesy
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by LKO(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
ceejayluv:

Hey, loony... PDP has lost elections in the southeast convincingly a couple of times especially to APGA. The buhari brand wasn't bought in the southeast, now gmb has to really show he means well for them because not all the allegations were unfounded. Gmb has shown traits of ethno-religious chauvinism in the past.... Antecedents matter. Go suck on your bottle, toddler.

Do not argue with stupid people, they would drag u down to their level and then beat u with experience -- Mark Twain.

Get off my mention now u son of a harlot.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
disumusa:

Lol. You wished you were igbo otherwise you won't be obsessed with us.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by shizzleStar: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Yedadaa yadaada you exposed me! grin
Go get your daily treatment and stop trolling on me with your dumbness cheesy grin
It's your useless pathetic HIV ridden self that should be quarantined from sane people.
Bayo Ebola, to think that a 50year old mo.ron would be fooling himself like a kid. Such a pity

Keep at it. Dunce... cheesygrin oloriburuku old monkey
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by shaboti: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
disumusa:
you this mumu musa boy, all your posts are about igbos! Dont die ontop our matter o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
themodernman:

Better smelly dat comes from personal odour dan your smelly dat comes from you feasting on ma azz.

Anything-4d-paper hoe cheesy

Shameless group of people.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by shizzleStar: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Hehehehehehehehe clap for yourself cheesy
When you mumu finish, your senses will set back to default.
odeburuku shameless bum. keep making a fool of yourself while I keep laughing g at your stewpidity cheesygrin
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
shizzleStar:
Bayo Ebola, to think that a 50year old mo.ron would be fooling himself like a kid. Such a pity

Keep at it. Dunce... cheesygrin oloriburuku old monkey
Baba to bi e lolloriburku. grin
Your suffering just dey start. Ibo smelling monkey grin
Face me and stop bringing someone else into your face off.
Bladdyyy fool
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
LKO:

Do not argue with stupid people, they would drag u down to their level and then beat u with experience -- Mark Twain.

Get off my mention now, cos I'm a son of a harlot .
Noted
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
shizzleStar:
odeburuku shameless bum. keep making a fool of yourself while I keep laughing g at your stewpidity cheesygrin
I'm the one laughing at your stupidity here because you are just so dumb, you can't even recognize your own shadows in the dark
Oponu oni HIV. cheesy
The more you mix up my identity,the more I make your life miserable. grin
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by themodernman: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

Shameless group of people.

Pot calling kettle black

D internet is awash with y'all shameless activities, any man dat can't walk up to a lady can av a quickie with your tribe...nyamiri!

Better shtfu! Cos y'all just keep disgracing yourselves daily.... FFK loves to straff your girls cos deyre very easy & aggressive in bed....lol...ashewo kobokobo tribe cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) / Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC / Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.