Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja (38869 Views)

Borno State Governor, Senator Ali Ndume, Chibok Elders Meet 82 Freed Schoolgirls / APC Governors Resolve To Seek Ekweremadu’s Removal As They Meet With Buhari / Igbo Have No Preferred Presidential Candidate – OHANEZE NDIGBO ELDERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2015
midolian:
you are ryt..I just couldn't stop my hands from typing wats on my mind this tym. I don't feel happy seeing the igbos making millions of demands when the hausas,yorubas and other tribes that supported the incoming governmnt are yet to make 1..I hav edited my post dou buh I am seriously pissed off

I feel you but what else could we have wished for than the General's victory.

We must be more accommodating now than ever since GMB is Nigeria's president and not a section's.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by focus7: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2015
Igbo kwenu! After bragging that they will remain an opposition to Buhari government, though I had doubted if they ever have the capacity to stay out and stand alone without romance with the corridor of power. This is one of the thing that makes the Yorubas standout.

23 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2015
owobokiri:

Coming from you, this is very rich. . Are you tired of unloading on igbos?

I don't know when and how I have unloaded on Igbos. If saying the truth is what you mean by unloading on Igbos, so be it.

However, I will not support any attempt to throw spanner in the works to build bridge and unite Nigerians behind GMB. That does not change my opinion of the Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by midolian(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:

We must be more accommodating now than ever since GMB is Nigeria's president and not a section's.
well said..you r always on point like a fullstop (.)

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by owobokiri(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2015
midolian:
you are ryt..I just couldn't stop my hands from typing wats on my mind this tym. I don't feel happy seeing the igbos making millions of demands when the hausas,yorubas and other tribes that supported the incoming governmnt are yet to make 1..I hav edited my post dou buh I am seriously pissed off angry angry

90% of the earnings that will be used to run your Buhari government will come from SE&SS. . You are the parasite here! You should never make any demands. You should be contented with crumbs from your fulani masters table.

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2015
midolian:
well said..you r always on point like fullstop (.)

Lol @ like full stop.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Na we no gree vote Buhari,na we congratulate am pass!

Diaritz God ooo!
smh .... And u called yourself an Igbo person

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2015
owobokiri:

900% of the earnings that will be used to run your Buhari government will come from SE&SS. . You are the parasite here! You should never make any demands. You should be contented with crumbs from your fulani masters table.

Stop all this childish tantrums here. At least not on a thread like this.

23 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by midolian(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2015
owobokiri:

900% of the earnings that will be used to run your Buhari government will come from SE&SS. . You are the parasite here! You should never make any demands. You should be contented with crumbs from your fulani masters table.
shameless pple have no sense of shame in them @ all...you r an ignoramus. I won't belittle myself by xchanging words with you anymore

21 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by oneeaast: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I don't get your point! Are you saying that if they endorsed GEJ as you claim, and your Buhari 'wins' that they should not go and pay him a visit? Your reasoning is on the same silly level with those arguing that Ndigbo should not make demands of Buhari because they didn't support him during the election!

Make up your mind if you want him to be President of APC/Yoruba/North or if you want him to be President of Nigeria!
well said...

tanx for telling that fool where to discovered his brain ??

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by franchizy(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2015
Igbos will forever remain shameless. They will forever remain minorities in Nigeria.
They choise sentiment and ethnicity than good governance.
They have lost the senate president position because of there greed.
Indeed there was a tribe

20 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by owobokiri(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:

I don't know when and how I have unloaded on Igbos. If saying the truth is what you mean by unloading on Igbos, so be it.

However, I will not support any attempt to throw spanner in the works to build bridge and unite Nigerians behind GMB. That does not change my opinion of the Igbos.

Go and biuld your tribal bridge with your brothers in cotonou and sokoto. I don't need your 'bridge". . The igbo leaders are there to know what is there for the igbo. If we don't get healthy answers, we return to the trenches. Your tinubu and sundry leaders are not more Nigerian than an ike nwachukwu who fought on the Nigerian side during the war. So nobody needs your validation as a proof of his patriotism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2015
owobokiri:

Buhari 'won'. . As long as igboland is still in Nigeria, their visit is perfectly in order. . It was a presidential contest and somebody has to win and somebody has to loose. It is not a must that everybody has to support buhari. . We, the proud igbo stuck with a minorty who seem to care for the igbo interests. He lost! We didn't declare war on buhari. It was an electoral contest. Buhari has won. Visiting him to make sure that igbo interests are safeguarded while a crooked Nigeria subsists is perfectly normal.
the bold clearly defines what AGIP means.

Hmmm

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Biafrarep(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2015
superstar1:
What happened to the endorsement of GEJ?

Some set of fair weather people.

I hope they will also remember to visit Otuoke, to celebrate their hero for accepting defeat.
[b][/b][code][/code] You are pathetic, Gen Sam Momah was a vocal critic of GEJ before the elections, even if they supported GEJ and Buhari won doesn't mean they can't extend the olive branch. Grow up you fools election is not supposed to be a war affair

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:

In a much as I want to share your sentiment, I am hesitant. Ibos always want Nigerians to overlook their behavior and expect other Nigerians to be nice to them, regardless of how they act, and they keep fuckinggg up, because they take it for granted that Nigerians will always want to move on.

21 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2015
owobokiri:

Go and biuld your tribal bridge with your brothers in cotonou and sokoto. I don't need your 'bridge". . The igbo leaders are there to know what is there for the igbo. If we don't get healthy answers, we return to the trenches. Your tinubu and sundry leaders are not more Nigerian than an ike nwachukwu who fought on the Nigerian side during the war. So nobody needs your validation as a proof of his patriotism.

Continue your chest-beating. I, like many others are used to it already.

20 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ziryboy(m): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I don't get your point! Are you saying that if they endorsed GEJ as you claim, and your Buhari 'wins' that they should not go and pay him a visit? Your reasoning is on the same silly level with those arguing that Ndigbo should not make demands of Buhari because they didn't support him during the election!

Make up your mind if you want him to be President of APC/Yoruba/North or if you want him to be President of Nigeria!
igbos will do anything because of money, you people don't have shame. May 29 has not come yet and this your useless fathers went to claim recognition.

12 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Lushore1: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2015
oneeaast:
well said...

tanx for telling that fool where to discovered his brain ??

But you were not saying this when GEJ won in 2011. This is exactly what chino said....unless u r not chino11.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan#9018765

"This is a welcome development, the Yorubas should be effectively and perpetually marginalized and schemed out, because they deserve worst things also. What did they achieve for their rotten Yoruba states during wasted years of the baboon called ObasanjorijoUseless and woe tribe. They should step up the complaint, GEJ will as usual and as always mess them up. They forgot that Tinubo sold them out for a pot of 'ewodu', the same way their foolish leaders sold out abioala to the almajiris to be slaughtered".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 26, 2015
Meanwhile some people want to die of tribalism here on nairaland.

We will be Buhari's stronghold come 2019. My prediction.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by arewafederation: 11:28am On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:

I do not support this type of divisive comment from anyone in APC camp.

You will do well to retract it.

Chei boss, why now? sad

These "vainglorious" beings deserve whatever is thrown at them but for the sake of APC brotherhood, I retract.[size=4pt] but I won't edit the post [/size]

7 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by olaideeeedris(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2015
arewafederation:
How many of these shameless wrapper wearing ingrates will visit the "fulani cattle rearer"?

Abeg they should leave Baba alone! angry
It's good for our democracy. Moreover, some igbos voted for him
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2015
But why is it that only those who didn't vote for Buhari are making demands @owokobiri?

I am really ashamed of Igbo people for putting their eggs in one basket. Now that Buhari has won,they are trooping to visit him and making demands as if they voted for him. The demand they didn't make when Jonathan was in power.

Anyway,I am happy Rochas won and Imo state is now governed by an APC governor. I really care less what happens in other SE states.

I really don't care!!

22 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by arewafederation: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2015
owobokiri:

We can see the pictures of those begging for crumbs from the fulani master's table. cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by arewafederation: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2015
olaideeeedris:
It's good for our democracy. Moreover, some igbos voted for him

I am glad that the kind hearted General welcomed them with open arms. But unfortunately, many of them are still "hating". angry

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by owobokiri(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2015
franchizy:
Igbos will forever remain shameless. They will forever remain minorities in Nigeria.
They choise sentiment and ethnicity than good governance.
They have lost the senate president position because of there greed.
Indeed there was a tribe

We lost the president, the vee pee and the senate president. But you know what we haven't lost and will NEVER loose? Being better and living better than you. You won all , yet you are the one moaning, groaning and froathing in the mouth. You depend on government handouts so this 'win' is everything to you. Me and my house hold, we are doing fine with or without jonathan/buhari

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by arewafederation: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2015
owobokiri:

Shut up. Noise maker!

23 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Lushore1: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2015
Check out this thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan#9018765

and read what they were saying when GEJ won in 2011 and now they are preaching peace. Thank God GMB is not GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Toluifetutu: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2015
Begi begi people

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by missKiffy(f): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2015
They yaff repent grin
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Sweetguy25: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2015
Omar Sanda is NOT an Igbo leader.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Ojiofor: 11:49am On Apr 26, 2015
The people that paid Buhari courtesy visit are not even Igbo politicians,they are Igbo elders and what they did is in order..the other day senate president David Mark paid Buhari a visit and i consider it appropriate.Let me remind those making silly comments about the visit that Buhari was elected president of Nigeria not president of oduduwa and arewa Republic and Buhari as a politician knows what's best for business is to accommodate every section of this country if he must succeed..I am not surprised though,his vindictive mumu supporters are still baying for blood even in victory.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by YUNGLURD(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:

they ought to bury their heads in shame instead of the fake visits. Set of Coward

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osun Speaker Timothy Owoeye & Aides In Hospital After Convoy’s Accident (pic) / Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke / Osinbajo Visits Wounded Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In Yola (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.