Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja (38871 Views)

Borno State Governor, Senator Ali Ndume, Chibok Elders Meet 82 Freed Schoolgirls / APC Governors Resolve To Seek Ekweremadu’s Removal As They Meet With Buhari / Igbo Have No Preferred Presidential Candidate – OHANEZE NDIGBO ELDERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
aresa:

No, you need to wake up. The fact that you bought or didn't by any change is irrelevant at this point because the Nigerian majority bought it and this is the reason why jona is heading back to otuoke.

Fair enough, so can you buharists go and bask in your "change" euphoria and stop heckling a group of people for DEMOCRATICALLY voting in line with their conviction? over 40% of Nigerians can't all be daft. We look forward to the new administration.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Amazo: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
dainformant:
One Nigeria. President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari received and hosted Igbo elders who came to pay him a congratulatory visit in Abuja on Friday. The Igbo delegates made of up notable statesmen such as Gen. Ike Nwachukwu, Elder Emechebe, Gen. Sam Momah, and Col. Chris Ugokwewere led by president of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Dr Ikedife.

National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/photos-ndigbo-elders-meet-with.html

Is this not the same Buhari they said will "Islamize" Nigeria and here he is yet again acting like a political Jesus, to the extent that even chronic hypocrites are tolerated to have the honor of being in his presence? Wow, what a man the beloved people's General is.

I think an appropriate caption for these pictures is: "Ohaneze Ndigbo political kissasses, your sins are forgiven you, go and be chronic hypocrites no more."

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by midolian(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Frm your posts it's obvious that you are silly ... Any tribe has right to make millions of demand if they like, whether ibo, hausa or yoruba . When this tribal war u are inciting will explode, I promise u that u and ur entire family will be the first to go six feet below. And mine you, am not an ibo
U b mumu..u will neva b wise...who is asking u if u r ibo or not? Why defending yourself b4 i attack u? You talk of death as if you hav power over pple's life...you think I fear death? My creator owns my life and he will take it anytime it pleases him..you and your family may even die b4 the year ends(if God wills).

My point is, why can't the ibo pple calm down..since buhari emerged as the president, they ve bn making one demand or the other..I am not saying they shldnt make demands buh there demands are coming too early and too much..you just don't comprehend
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Rotimi47: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:
So, they eventually decided to mark attendance!

Good for you and SE. Play your card well and give us Rochas Okorocha in 2019 or 2023 as the case may be.

yeah 2023 Okorocha or Ngige but any other apart from the 2 will lose woefully as others are tribalist.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:

Selling your body is bad. Change your ways. It's a candid advice.

Well I don't sell it to cockroaches like you.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Rotimi47:
yeah 2023 Okorocha or Ngige but any other apart from the 2 will lose woefully as others are tribalist.

You wished

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Pull out NW and NC results of 2011 and ask yourself why the 360 u-turn in 2015.
What are the GEJ policies that are meant for the SE? Apart from the auto policy that Innoson and few others in the SE can tap into, there is no other beneficial policy to the SE outside the lopsided political appointments.
The northern pdp governors and politicians turned their back on the party to attain their 2019 power rotation agenda. Now at the emboldened, for the SE, that is enough to be shown appreciation cos they've hardly Been recognised like that since after the civil war. The word "marginalisation" became nearly extinct on the lips of SE folks in gej era.

Now, could y'all also channel your tirades to the efiks, ibibios, ijaws, itshekiris, anang, kalabari, etc. that gave gej landslide votes as well in this election and not just ibos?
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

In a much as I want to share your sentiment, I am hesitant. Ibos always want Nigerians to overlook their behavior and expect other Nigerians to be nice to them, regardless of how they act, and they keep fuckinggg up, because they take it for granted that Nigerians will always want to move on.

Then why not u go to Aso rock and start stopping ibo leaders coming to Aso rock ? It's useless and childish for u to stay on Nairaland ranting without any physical action to show for it . Just a simple advice ok

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

Well I don't sell it to cockroaches like you.

Good you admit you sell your body.

But still not good to sell it even to the elephants and lions.

AIDS is real y'know.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:

Good you admit you sell your body.

But still not good to sell it even to the elephants and lions.

AIDS is real y'know.

Your halitosis is worse than aids

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
ziryboy:
igbos will do anything because of money, you people don't have shame. May 29 has not come yet and this your useless fathers went to claim recognition.

E pain you? Stop them or go and die grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

Your halitosis is worse than aids

Have you kissed me before?

Now you making me laugh very funnily.
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by aresa: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

Yea thanks to igbos in lagos. Enjoy my dear

Where is the sense and wisdom in taking credit for other people's land, development and achievements while your own rots away?

If you are around the Igbo all you hear are boasts about his real and imaginary accomplishments. He is very vainglory seeking.

The sad part of it all is that the Igbo does not realize that he is seen as nothing and instead fancies that other Nigerians see him as he pretends to be: a very important and powerful person

^^^^^^Typical sad traits..

http://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:

Have you kissed me before?

Now you making me laugh very funnily.
cheesy cheesy grin

Lekwa english
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by themodernman: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
dainformant:
One Nigeria. President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari received and hosted Igbo elders who came to pay him a congratulatory visit in Abuja on Friday. The Igbo delegates made of up notable statesmen such as Gen. Ike Nwachukwu, Elder Emechebe, Gen. Sam Momah, and Col. Chris Ugokwewere led by president of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Dr Ikedife.

National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/photos-ndigbo-elders-meet-with.html

Seems d Ndigbos are content with d supportive & congratulatory roles...

No other President since Azikiwe...I really pity them.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ALISMILE(m): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I don't get your point! Are you saying that if they endorsed GEJ as you claim, and your Buhari 'wins' that they should not go and pay him a visit? Your reasoning is on the same silly level with those arguing that Ndigbo should not make demands of Buhari because they didn't support him during the election!

Make up your mind if you want him to be President of APC/Yoruba/North or if you want him to be President of Nigeria!
D trut is, if dey sooooo much resent him or soooo much lack faith in him(GMB),then I expect dem to distance demslves frm him and his govment! Its not a bad tin if dey do that! Very iddiotic leaders frm dat gud region!
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Sweetguy25: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
Truth234:

Stop exaggerating, the percentage you quoted is wrong. If you are saying export earnings I will understanding but if you are saying 90% of national expenditure is being financed by earnings from SS alone, that na big lie. Oil earnings only account for 11% of our GDP. Agricultural sector account for over 40%. Most of you that are exaggerating better wake up to reality.

If our GDP is around 522.64 billion US dollars and our total export earnings from Oil last year was $52 billion US dollars, where did you get 90% ?

What nonsense! It is the money from crude oil that is used to pay all federal, state and local government workers all over the country.
It is the money from crude that is used to finance almost all government infrastructure projects all over the country.
The Nigerian economy depends on crude oil! Deal with it!
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
themodernman:

Seems d Ndigbos are content with d supportive & congratulatory roles...

No other President since Azikiwe...I really pity them.

Pity yourself

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by aresa: 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
ceejayluv:

Fair enough, so can you buharists go and bask in your "change" euphoria and stop heckling a group of people for DEMOCRATICALLY voting in line with their conviction? over 40% of Nigerians can't all be daft. We look forward to the new administration.

Heckling is your own made up paranoia and something you have to deal with on your own.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by asamaigho(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Igbo people are wise, they apply business strategy in everything its call "swimming with the tide" proudly igbo boy

d same wisdom dat made d presidency elude d igbos, I laff cos in millions of years to come u guys will neva smell ASO rock cos u guys seem to lack principle,
isn't it funny the the Hausas and yorubas that brought him to power are yet to pay him dis 'unsolicited visits'?

IGBOS ALWAYS WANTING TO REAP FROM WHERE THEY REFUSED TO SOW. no wonder the yoruba man will always see d igbo man as a traitor.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by themodernman: 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

Pity yourself

Lmao! Omo yigbo how far na?

Nna come make we yearn...my container don land, pepper don rest, come make I give you ego and you go gimme your sweet something.

Maka y grin
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by zendy: 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
focus7:
Igbo kwenu! After bragging that they will remain an opposition to Buhari government, though I had doubted if they ever have the capacity to stay out and stand alone without romance with the corridor of power. This is one of the thing that makes the Yorubas standout.

These are not Igbo leaders. These are just Igbo friends of Buhari. I can even see Ike Nwachukwu. Nothing wrong in visiting the "Fulani cattle rearer"

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
asamaigho:

d same wisdom dat made d presidency elude d igbos, I laff cos in millions of years to come u guys will neva smell ASO rock cos u guys seem to lack principle,
isn't it funny the the Hausas and yorubas that brought him to power are yet to pay him dis 'unsolicited visits'?

IGBOS ALWAYS WANTING TO REAP FROM WHERE THEY REFUSED TO SOW. no wonder the yoruba man will always see d igbo man as a traitor.

Traitor? You mean like awolowo? Or banjo? Or fani kayode?

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by asamaigho(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
owobokiri:

Buhari 'won'. . As long as igboland is still in Nigeria, their visit is perfectly in order. . It was a presidential contest and somebody has to win and somebody has to loose. It is not a must that everybody has to support buhari. . We, the proud igbo stuck with a minorty who seem to care for the igbo interests. He lost! We didn't declare war on buhari. It was an electoral contest. Buhari has won. Visiting him to make sure that igbo interests are safeguarded while a crooked Nigeria subsists is perfectly normal.

make does unsolicited visitors no dey waste their transport fare to ASO rock,they divert to OTUOKE to discuss d second Niger bridge with Jonathan.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by shizzleStar: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

I also call it anywhere belle face wink
Others call it AGIP
ilugunboy, when will you stop 'poly-monikering' and stop pretending to be a woman?

shameless old man

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
themodernman:

Lmao! Omo yigbo how far na?

Nna come make we yearn...my container don land, pepper don rest, come make I give you ego and you go gimme your sweet something.

Maka y grin

Go and cure your bacteria infested body first.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by LKO(m): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
ceejayluv:

You said they never wanted buhari, then turned around and said they rejected kalu (in favour of yar'adua). Now you're blaming them for supporting an ijaw..... Go take your meds, man.

They accepted PDP not necessarily Yaradua because they believed PDP would always win. They are just food is ready kind of people. It is the same way they endorsed GEJ because they don't believe Buhari would come top. If Buhari were PDP candidate, they would also endorsed him and dump GEJ. Always wanting to eat already made food.
Now go change ur pampers kid bro.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by wisdomguy4u(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
midolian:
U b mumu..u will neva b wise...who is asking u if u r ibo or not? Why defending yourself b4 i attack u? You talk of death as if you hav power over pple's life...you think I fear death? My creator owns my life and he will take it anytime it pleases him..you and your family may even die b4 the year ends(if God wills).

My point is, why can't the ibo pple calm down..since buhari emerged as the president, they ve bn making one demand or the other..I am not saying they shldnt make demands buh there demands are coming too early and too much..you just don't comprehend

Your level of reasoning is so pathetic bro . As long as we remain one Nigeria , any tribe in nigeria has the right to demand anything at anytime frm the federal govt whether or not he has been swear in.

What you are doing here is just inciting tribal war , and like I said b4 , if the tribal war you are inciting finally escalate, YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL BE THE FIRST TO BE SLAUGHTERED LIKE FOWL . Watch out
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

Lekwa english

Giving up already? grin grin grin
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
aresa:

Heckling is your own made up paranoia and something you have to deal with on your own.
No, it's not.... you can check previous posts on NL since gmb won. I've also seen comments on other social media and clearly, the gmb supporters have gotten more divisive in victory. They could have as well forced us to vote their general at suya knife-point. By the way, I never heard them condemning the ibibio, efiks, urhobo, issoko, anang, kalabari, itshekiri, etc. for giving gej nearly flawless landslide votes as well. Why ibos?
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:

Giving up already? grin grin grin

Uchu gba gi

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Baroba(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I don't get your point! Are you saying that if they endorsed GEJ as you claim, and your Buhari 'wins' that they should not go and pay him a visit? Your reasoning is on the same silly level with those arguing that Ndigbo should not make demands of Buhari because they didn't support him during the election!

Make up your mind if you want him to be President of APC/Yoruba/North or if you want him to be President of Nigeria!

My brother why bother, this is a result of our rotten education system, these babies here don't know or understand what democracy is.. Its pretty shameful..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Wounded Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In Yola (photos) / Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit / PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.