Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja (38887 Views)

Borno State Governor, Senator Ali Ndume, Chibok Elders Meet 82 Freed Schoolgirls / APC Governors Resolve To Seek Ekweremadu’s Removal As They Meet With Buhari / Igbo Have No Preferred Presidential Candidate – OHANEZE NDIGBO ELDERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
aresa:
They are still on the wrong side of histtoy. Nothing wrong with trying to look relevant in the face of defeat as long as they are not expecting the usual brown envelop and transport money back to the village..

What defeat?
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
arewafederation:
How many of these shameless wrapper wearing ingrates will visit the "fulani cattle rearer"?

Abeg they should leave Baba alone! angry
If the visit is unbearable to you, go and hug any nearest transformer.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

You lack brain matter

Your profile photo tells everything about you. I rest my case.

grin grin grin
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ceejay80s(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I don't get your point! Are you saying that if they endorsed GEJ as you claim, and your Buhari 'wins' that they should not go and pay him a visit? Your reasoning is on the same silly level with those arguing that Ndigbo should not make demands of Buhari because they didn't support him during the election!

Make up your mind if you want him to be President of APC/Yoruba/North or if you want him to be President of Nigeria!
Don't mind the silly nonentity donkey kong,
I am igbo and I voted for buhari, so the yoruba thought the whole igbo voted for gej ? Na eze ndigbo get my life,
Sometimes I feel like crying for these so called yorubas by the way they think

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
BabaO2:

They have been brought down to their knees again. Begging for food part 2. GMB just tell them again, no winner no vanquish, they will celebrate it like winning gold.

Lekwa ozu-nwuru-anwu

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by LieDetector(m): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
arewafederation:
How many of these shameless wrapper wearing ingrates will visit the "fulani cattle rearer"?

Abeg they should leave Baba alone! angry
fool in disguise of a human. Next I expect to hear from you is that buhari is of the yoruba ethnicity. Idiat

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by deolu2000(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
I don't want to sound tribalistic but i blv ndegbo deserve nothing frm diz incoming govt because these gold diggers practically worked against GMB but then i blv at best they should eat off the crumbs frm the govt.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by kuuljay(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:
Highly ironical.
Who can ever imagine these men paying such visit to the certificatesless cattle rearer like our fiends call the General just two months ago.
Hatred is not good for the health.
While our Igbo people are busy seeking GMB attention, respected members of PDP from other zones have maintained a dignified silence to assess their loses.
....mama nkechi!!! abeg give this gial two burtuls of sminuf biko nu.the gial odikwa sharpu!!!
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by aresa: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

What defeat?

What have they won after 16 worthless and unproductive years with the PDP? That's your answer..
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
datribune:
d hate on GMB by d igbo & their leaders is unequalled & i'd not lose any sleep should he decide to pay them back in their own coins. I hope they asked him 4 forgiveness 4 all d hate & oppobrium dat they poured on him 4 no just cause.

Ara gba gi there!

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
aresa:

What's so hard and hot about giving a little time to some village folks....?

Leadership is not wishing your opponents dead, it's about acting like adults and elders, not spewing divisive and insulting comments against other people, not looking out for your own pockets instead of looking out for your own people and their interests .

What's the situation like back in iboland after 16 years of foolish and unproductive sojourn with the PDP? What have they or their people benefited? Nothing...
Not everybody bought the "change" hype. Wake up!.. dunno if you were expecting gmb to get 100% votes. Are you telling me that ALL the NW votes were cast based on rational issues? No!, the average NW person wanted their brother and champion in aso rock. The one that got the simple majority was declared winner, simple. Now let's look forward to the new administration.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by OKLOADEDoCOM: 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:

Your profile photo tells everything about you. I rest my case.

grin grin grin

Yea ,choke on it

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by kuuljay(m): 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^And your point is........?

I don't like the man either, but you lot have conspired to make him President so let's get on with it!
so why yoruba elite never go congratulate.housa elite never go na una come first go...I smell sontin. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
deolu2000:
I don't want to sound tribalistic but i blv ndegbo deserve nothing frm diz incoming govt because these gold diggers practically worked against GMB but then i blv at best they should eat off the crumbs frm the govt.

Well from last I checked nigeria is not your fathers property

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

Yea ,choke on it

Cheap you, if you know not.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Truth234(m): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
owobokiri:

90% of the earnings that will be used to run your Buhari government will come from SE&SS. . You are the parasite here! You should never make any demands. You should be contented with crumbs from your fulani masters table.

Stop exaggerating, the percentage you quoted is wrong. If you are saying export earnings I will understand but if you are saying 90% of national expenditure is being financed by earnings from SS alone, that na big lie. Oil earnings only account for 11% of our GDP. Agricultural sector account for over 40%. Most of you that are exaggerating better wake up to reality.

If our GDP is around 522.64 billion US dollars and our total export earnings from Oil last year was $52 billion US dollars, where did you get 90% ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by aresa: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
2nd Niger Bridge: How Jonathan suckered Ndigbo

A second bridge on the great River Niger is a vote catcher any day in the Southeast. This explains why when Jonathan came along in 2011 he played the same old bridge trick on Ndigbo. I will build this bridge for you before the end of my tenure if you vote me, he told the gullible tribe down the banks of the old River Niger. Now totally disconnected from his previous pledges, he had gone to Obi of Onitsha recently for a rehearsal of the 2015 election campaign when he was reminded about the bridge. Yes, the bridge, the bridge! It actually ought to be nearing completion. Pronto, the project was ‘kicked-off’ in an elaborate ceremony about two weeks later. It is to be a PPP to be completed in 2018 and the bridge will be tolled for 25 years by the concessionaires, Julius Berger.

What manner of arrangement is this that allows for 25 years tolling? Will the bridge be paved with gold slabs? Who controls this 25-year bondage? Yet Igbo leaders gushed with appreciation; one particularly who spoke at the occasion of the ground-breaking said, “President Jonathan has demonstrated an uncommon love for Ndigbo and Nigeria at large by the commencement of work on the second Niger Bridge.”
But Igbo wu Igbo unu mu kwa anya? Will you allow yourselves be suckered again. Ta bu gboo; what you do not get now you may well say goodbye to.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Truth234:

Stop exaggerating, the percentage you quoted is wrong. If you are saying export earnings I will understanding but if you are saying 90% of national expenditure is being financed by earnings from SS alone, that na big lie. Oil earnings only account for 11% of of GDP. Agricultural sector account for over 40%. Most of you that are exaggerating better wake up to reality. If our GDP is around 522.64 billion US dollars and our total export earnings from Oil last year is $52 billion US dollars, where did you get 90% ?

Dem be OLODO.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by iphanyiuma(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
cochexky:
u just said what I wanted to tell this stupid thing. Please help me ask him if he was really breast feed. In fact I think he don't have a common sense cos if he does he could have known we own the treasure of the country. Abeg forgive him for he knw not wht he is saying .
lollzz funny guy

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by citizenY(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Ike Nwachukwu is not my brother.

We all know that.... he is older than you... Heis either your father or grandpa.... this is not rocket science na shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
aresa:

What have they won after 16 worthless and unproductive years with the PDP? That's your answer..

And you what tangible things have you gained since your political-back-stabbing years. Ndi-uchu

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by iphanyiuma(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
WarRLaY:
shame on you.... asif others are stupid ...
I follow you talk?? Abeg carry your dead body go front

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
midolian:
you are ryt..I just couldn't stop my hands from typing wats on my mind this tym. I don't feel happy seeing the igbos making millions of demands when the hausas,yorubas and other tribes that supported the incoming governmnt are yet to make 1..I hav edited my post dou buh I am seriously pissed off angry angry

Frm your posts it's obvious that you are silly ... Any tribe has right to make millions of demand if they like, whether ibo, hausa or yoruba . When this tribal war u are inciting will explode, I promise u that u and ur entire family will be the first to go six feet below. And mine you, am not an ibo
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by aresa: 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
ceejayluv:

Not everybody bought the "change" hype. Wake up!.. dunno if you were expecting gmb to get 100% votes. Are you telling me that ALL the NW votes were cast based on rational issues? No!, the average NW person wanted their brother and champion in aso rock. The one that got the simple majority was declared winner, simple. Now let's look forward to the new administration.

No, you need to wake up. The fact that you bought or didn't by any change is irrelevant at this point because the Nigerian majority bought it and this is the reason why jona is heading back to otuoke.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:

Cheap you, if you know not.

Eyaaa I'm feeling bad because a frog called me cheap. Rie-nsi!

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
LKO:
Right from d word GO, they never gave Buhari a chance, they never wanted him. They are their own enemies. In 2007, Orji Uzor Kalu contested for presidency, Kalu is their own, they never endorsed him. But they are quick to endorse an Ijaw man because they have sold their conscience for a cube of red maggi. Pathetic lots. Buhari must thread cautiously with them.
You said they never wanted buhari, then turned around and said they rejected kalu (in favour of yar'adua). Now you're blaming them for supporting an ijaw..... Go take your meds, man.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by RickyTan: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
Heart warming pictures. The dimwit narrow minded tribalists trolling Nairaland website will fail. They want to set brother against brother.

GMB is the President - elect of ALL Nigerians. Slowly but surely, we will all build a modern democratic state with top notch infrastructure and economy to boot.

There is strength in numbers. God Bless One Nigeria.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by aresa: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

And you what tangible things have you gained since your political-back-stabbing years. Ndi-uchu

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.

https://www.nairaland.com/2180887/fasholas-8-years-gej-fg

^^^^^^^^^

Side by side comparisons. I gained hundreds of times over in 8 years than what the worthless PDP and your SE states managed to scrap up in 16 unproductive years..
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

Eyaaa I'm feeling bad because a frog called me cheap. Rie-nsi!

Selling your body is bad. Change your ways. It's a candid advice.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by BabaO2: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

Lekwa ozu-nwuru-anwu

The only language Jesus Christ doesn't understand, that is why your prayers are not answered.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
aresa:

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.

https://www.nairaland.com/2180887/fasholas-8-years-gej-fg

^^^^^^^^^

Side by side comparisons. I gained hundreds of times over in 8 years than what the worthless PDP and your SE states managed to scrap up in 16 unproductive years..

Yea thanks to igbos in lagos. Enjoy my dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) / Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion / Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.