Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) (60405 Views)

Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:
I'm talking about the comments on screenshot you posted.

we like him no matter what .

but the whole of n/sw celebrated shekau international award.

we love him like that .

is it okay with you ?

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by frainc(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Let it be known here that Asari doesn't represent us here in the Niger Delta. Ijaws are natural braggarts. Edos are more in population than the so called Ijaws and have you heard them ranting? Asari and Massob are working hand in hand and don't represent the interests of we from the South South. Pay no attention to this planet of the apes king. His intention is to drag other regions in the Niger Delta into his hopeless propaganda and we are not ready for it. If he dares to blow up one tiny pipe we will fish him out. The people of niger delta are peace loving people and not war mongers.
See coward talking
Fish who out?

Can you even fish yourself out

Pls talk for yourself not for SS

7 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
BraniacX:

Pollution we Niger Deltans know, we can live with it
Question is, can your generation live with the economic collapse of the Nigerian state that will follow?
u talk as if u will be receiving special salaries from the creeks. grin

So, if economy collapse, u go escape am?

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by upsonn(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
idu1:
You are pathetic loser!!!

Same to you
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Jorussia(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
BraniacX:

Pollution we Niger Deltans know, we can live with it
Question is, can your generation live with the economic collapse of the Nigerian state that will follow?
You are talking as if the blowing up of pipes will not affect us in d Niger Delta. book haram activities is a classical case for us in d Niger Delta to learn from,they succeeded in drawing north east back ward economically. I as a Niger del tan will only support Asari dokubo's struggle, if he sells all his mansions in Lagos and other cities in the world, after shakau resides in the forest.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by rabex(m): 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Asiri dokubo made clean sense....imagine past leaders returning looted money cos they are afraid they will be jailed meanwhile a few stubborn guys are chilaxing and waiting for him(buhari) to do his worse...buhari is no God he's just a man
guy no ve bt u be fool.big fool indeed.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by mulattoclaro(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
frainc:

See coward talking
Fish who out?

Can you even fish yourself out

Pls talk for yourself not for SS
. See mumu. Who's Asari by the way? I speak for myself and my fellow south south.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by rabex(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Asiri dokubo made clean sense....imagine past leaders returning looted money cos they are afraid they will be jailed meanwhile a few stubborn guys are chilaxing and waiting for him(buhari) to do his worse...buhari is no God he's just a man
guy no vex bt u be fool.big fool indeed.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Eruditor: 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
zendy:
Dokubo makes a lot of sense in
Many things he says but the unfortunately, not everyone has the brain power to comprehend his words. Many APC/Buhari supporters often talk about "how Buhari will jail people". Buhari has no power to jail any body. Only a competent court of the land can jail anyone. Buhari is bound by law just like anyone else. Buhari may have the power to order arrest, but he has no power to lock anyone up. If Buhari is sworn and he over steps his bounds,he may be liable to impeachment.

I have a problem with people who post first and think later. Buhari has said ad nauseam that he doesn't have the time to go back revisiting old cases and old politicians. The one's in the court will be followed up. But as from 29th of May, 2015, it will become a crime to loot public funds and GMB will exercise the full length of the law to ensure that it is so.

Amnesty is going, pipeline security contracts, mumbo jumbo pay days from GEJ, etc etc. Gone! Hope Asari made savings, he'd need it.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by BraniacX(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

Emptyyyyyyyyy threats.
Dokubo is only afraid that his amnesty money will be taken from him.

How has his money benefitted ND? Why didn't Dokubo build his school in ND, why in Benin?

Nigga don't care about you.

And I don't care about him either but we have one thing in common, we come from the same region and would not suffer any form of tyranny whether real or perceived especially perceived from any he goat hausa/fulani retaard and their yoruba apologists. When the fight starts, it will be about making a point and the point will be that in the Niger Delta, Niger Deltans call the shots and we are no pushovers but how that affects the rest of Nigeria will depend on you lot not inflaming and aggravating us any further than you have both off and online especially after blatantly rigging GEJ out of power through Jega's scam. But anyway, I blame GEJ for this, he showed weakness and termed it maturity and now millions of Northern and western fools are erroneously thinking all Niger Deltans are like Goodluck.

8 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by ibedun: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mogidi:

Stop bloviating, the level of pipe vandalism could be increased if he orders it.
Foolish man, that guy won the argument anuofia

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Akpan107:
which side of the South? Because we are taking over our oil after the handover!

leave that gambari / cone shape skull clan alone .

they are in the dark .

their soldiers ran away from sambisa forest grin grin grin
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by BraniacX(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Jorussia:
You are talking as if the blowing up of pipes will not affect us in d Niger Delta. book haram activities is a classical case for us in d Niger Delta to learn from,they succeeded in drawing north east back ward economically. I as a Niger del tan will only support Asari dokubo's struggle, if he sells all his mansions in Lagos and other cities in the world, after shakau resides in the forest.

Tell me, when did it become "asari dokubo's struggle"

Are you truly a Niger Deltan? undecided
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Jorussia(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Let it be known here that Asari doesn't represent us here in the Niger Delta. Ijaws are natural braggarts. Edos are more in population than the so called Ijaws and have you heard them ranting? Asari and Massob are working hand in hand and don't represent the interests of we from the South South. Pay no attention to this planet of the apes king. His intention is to drag other regions in the Niger Delta into his hopeless propaganda and we are not ready for it. If he dares to blow up one tiny pipe we will fish him out. The people of niger delta are peace loving people and not war mongers.
Thanks man,you just spoke my mind.All this ijaw people who are more like slaves to the Bini people,will be coming out to represent Niger Delta. Must people here don't know that the ijaw people live in camps/settlements in Bini kingdom.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by BraniacX(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
u talk as if u will be receiving special salaries from the creeks. grin

So, if economy collapse, u go escape am?

No, and neither would you

But on the other hand I will thrive through bunkering and the black market will embrace me

What about you?
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
BraniacX:

And I don't care about him either but we have one thing in common, we come from the same region and would not suffer any form of tyranny whether real or perceived especially perceived from any he goat hausa/fulani retaard and their yoruba apologists. When the fight starts, it will be about making a point and the point will be that in the Niger Delta, Niger Deltans call the shots and we are no pushovers but how that affects the rest of Nigeria will depend on you lot not inflaming and aggravating us any further than you have both off and online especially after blatantly rigging GEJ out of power through Jega's scam. But anyway, I blame GEJ for this, he showed weakness and termed it maturity and now millions of Northern and western fools are erroneously thinking all Niger Deltans are like Goodluck.

Cowards. Has Buhari threatened you? Why are you suddenly scared
I'd fear the touts you serve, if I were you.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Is that why Igbo leaders ran to the north to beg Buhari?

Lolll

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Leave u to the hand of time grin

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by BraniacX(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

Cowards. Has Buhari threatened you? Why are you suddenly scared
I'd fear the touts you serve, if I were you.

Guy na GOD dey save your scrawny ass sha

You na strongman abi?

I wan meet you, I hear say you kill 99 people but them no still recognise you

I promise if you make me number 100 you go popular die, I wan meet you make I show you how I coward reach, abeg respond to my e-mail request

To make mouth for here too easy

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Jorussia(m): 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
BraniacX:

Tell me, when did it become "asari dokubo's struggle"

Are you truly a Niger Deltan? undecided
because I don't support criminal activities, i am no longer Niger del tan abi?I hate This militants with perfect hatred. You amass wealth meant for your people and become super rich,while does you claim to represent languish in poverty. We in d Niger delta will mobilize against these bastards through lawful/unlawful means.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by mashnino(m): 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
BraniacX:

This kind of educated illiterate in 21st century... Epic

I cant just help but wonder what school you attended

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Deltagiant: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
That flag looks like the Biafra flag?
Asari represents the face of fearlessness and resistance i wanna see in that zoo!
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:
Is that why Igbo leaders ran to the north to beg Buhari?

Lolll

you called it begging ?

simple low toned dialogue and negotiations and warning to the islamic leader boohorror .

his last chance before oil goes into ghost mode . .

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by OreMI22: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
databoy247:
See the responses he got;

[size=14pt]Just look at all the names, are they Nigerians?

Say Yoruba folks hate Asari NOT NIGERIANS.

I'm sure Asari already knows his enemies and comments or opinions of these set of people don't bother him at all.
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by citizenY(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
oil exploration will resume in chad and start in Lagos, u will realise how unimportant u are.

The truth of the matter is this, blow pipes...as foolish as u are, na ur land u dey pollute grin grin

Its called cutting your nose to spite your face[i][/i] cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by 1stola: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mogidi:
The people criticising him are Yorubas, I will take those jokers serious when their region start producing wealth as much as Dokubo's region.

Dokubo only have to blow few pipes in his backyard and the economy would go up in flames.

Senseless mehhhh
Let him blow it na. As if it's only South South that has oil in its region.
Ewu biafra

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by shamecurls(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
BraniacX:

And what income, wage and money will be used for the commerce and purchase of agricultural produce? Or you think the money used for trade is whipped out from thin air or generated in a vacuum

Dumb assessment but why should I expect better from you though?

You re lost in your own world......Like you not aware that Lagos alone is a tourist destination, with a sea port and airport. Its IGR is alone to sustain it and mind you. Ondo is an oil producing state which Lagos is about to also start exploration. Wake of your dreams...........Country`s have without oil have surpassed Nigeria and dont believe oil is the ultimate. You wont drink it, moreover, with the abundance.....where as it gotten the region to in the last 50 years? pollution, ethnic war, militancy e.t.c

I think you need to be creative ....and not just coupling words at your will

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Forwetinnah: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
databoy247:
See the responses he got;

Why is my response not there? tongue
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by pneumaticos(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Serious the way yolobas are defending the fulanis in FB, NL, Punch, Thisday dey always fear me.
Last year in November a Fulani sugarcane seller stabbed a yoloba keke rider tree times, while the yoloba guy was running and shouting otio otio otio his brothers came around and started making peace, lol they started heaping blames on their brothers even when bloods were gushing out of the wounds.

You are right...me thinks its fear......the yorubas cannot fight wars,tjey are not even prepared for any...but if there is really a war,they ready to pay for mecinaries to fight for them

Lol ,i am yoruba andi have come face to face with fulani somany times until i went to the north....na there my.fear for dem diminish
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by frainc(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
. See mumu. Who's Asari by the way? I speak for myself and my fellow south south.
you speak for your fellow SS?
Just mention name of one or SS people on this forum you are speaking for

Man you are a fake a.ss nigg.a
I'm a phurcking blooded SS guy
Ain't nobody in my shoe but me
So you gat no mouth to speak for me mehn

Can you even save your fake life with ya mouth?
So who da he'll.l are you to represent SS?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Billygee2u: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l love you dokubo cheesy the funny thing is that he is right and all the ranters are from north and west not all nigerians.
mainly yorubad

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
BraniacX:

Guy na GOD dey save your scrawny ass sha

You na strongman abi?

I wan meet you, I hear say you kill 99 people but them no still recognise you

I promise if you make me number 100 you go popular die, I wan meet you make I show you how I coward reach, abeg respond to my e-mail request

To make mouth for here too easy

To be strong is to kill in your opinion?

Tell the Ijaw coward that sent you that you failed.

Typical Igbo chestbeater

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.