Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) (60420 Views)

Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by BraniacX(m): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
mashnino:

This kind of educated illiterate in 21st century... Epic

I cant just help but wonder what school you attended

So you want me to suscribe to your peace at any cost mantra even when you poke my eye with a needle to prove to you that am educated abi? Okay just to clear the air, as far as you are concerned, am happy no proud to be illiterate

Happy now? undecided
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Billygee2u: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

@Op, the topic should have been; See How Yoruba People hate Asari.
1000000 likes for you

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by toyoutoyou: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
All i wish is just to let this set of uncultured people from Sad-East face the real war they desire in order to get defeated again.They are always speaking like slaves who are so eager to get themselves liberated from their we their masters.U will all be enslaved forever in this country.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
pneumaticos:

You are right...me thinks its fear......the yorubas cannot fight wars,tjey are not even prepared for any...but if there is really a war,they ready to pay for mecinaries to fight for them

Lol ,i am yoruba andi have come face to face with fulani somany times until i went to the north....na there my.fear for dem diminish

Yorubas cannot fight wars? Tell that to the Oyo empires.

Which war has ND fought? Blowing up pipelines in ones territory is not war, it's foolishness.

Which war has Igbo fought? The one that Ojukwu ran from? Nowadays, all Igbos do is chestbeat. No one takes you guys seriously.

Tribe of chestbeaters and ultimatums. Too scared to pick up the sword.

That's why your leaders are in the north begging Buhari for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by BraniacX(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Jorussia:
because I don't support criminal activities, i am no longer Niger del tan abi?I hate This militants with perfect hatred. You amass wealth meant for your people and become super rich,while does you claim to represent languish in poverty. We in d Niger delta will mobilize against these bastards through lawful/unlawful means.

Okay since you don't support criminal activities, has emancipating the Niger Delta economically (not rhetoric mind you) become criminal too?

What non criminal cum legal struggle have/are you taking up on behalf of the Niger Delta?

Or are you satisfied with the status quo?
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by OreMI22: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
databoy247:
See the responses he got;

[size=14pt]Just look at all the names, are they Nigerians?

Say Yoruba folks hate Asari NOT NIGERIANS.

I'm sure Asari already knows his enemies and comments or opinions of these set of people don't bother him at all...
[/size]

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by jbhitler(m): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Some of you insulting Niger Deltans can never be Niger Deltans.we are not cawords and we dont betray each other.we are naturally fearless people.we dont have the media in our hands to insult and manipulate the masses but dont underestimate our abilities.we have the power to crumble this jungle call nigeria.go ask general Zamani his experience in the creeks.am proudly IZON BOY.owei far e.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Forwetinnah: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
oil exploration will resume in chad and start in Lagos, u will realise how unimportant u are.

The truth of the matter is this, blow pipes...as foolish as u are, na ur land u dey pollute grin grin

The earlier the better o. The ND has been ra:ped enough, I don't care if we decide to drink the oil...my own and our own* no be the same thing
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by BraniacX(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

To be strong is to kill in your opinion?

Tell the Ijaw coward that sent you that you failed.

Typical Igbo chestbeater

Fvck the ijaw

Fvck the igbo

Fvck the entire Niger Delta

I am my own man and I do not eat my words so am calling you out Ilekeh as one man to another, make me prove my cowardice

3 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by ocelot2006(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

Cowards. Has Buhari threatened you? Why are you suddenly scared
I'd fear the touts you serve, if I were you.

Cowards? Thats rich, especially coming from someone whose tribe is notorious for its cowardice despite its loud mouth.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Davidson267(m): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
databoy247:
I cant help but wonder why anytime Asari Dokubo gets ridiculed and humiliated especially on social media anytime he speaks. If i were him, i'll just peacefully retire from public attention seeking and chop the little money available. Nigerians really hate this guy. undecided

Today, he posted something on facebook.

mr op,we nigerians dnt hate him
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
ocelot2006:

Cowards? Thats rich, especially coming from someone whose tribe is notorious for its cowardice despite its loud mouth.

I'm not Igbo dear. My people are not known to run from war.

4 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by frainc(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
toyoutoyou:
All i wish is just to let this set of uncultured people from Sad-East face the real war they desire in order to get defeated again.They are always speaking like slaves who are so eager to get themselves liberated from their we their masters.U will all be enslaved forever in this country.
can you please define slave/slavery?

Let's start from there

I wanna take this sh.it up
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
BraniacX:

Fvck the ijaw

Fvck the igbo

I am my own man and I do not eat my words so am calling you out Ilekeh as one man to another, make me prove my cowardice

Go and prove your cowardice offline then.

Chest beating online won't help your nation. Go and declare war on Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

Which war has ND fought? Blowing up pipelines in ones territory is not war, it's foolishness.

Which war has Igbo fought? The one that Ojukwu ran from? Nowadays, all Igbos do is chestbeat. No one takes you guys seriously.

what war has your stone sniper tribe fought ?

marchette ,javelin and sticks .

voodoo war ? haa babalawoo descendants cool
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ephemmm: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Serious the way yolobas are defending the fulanis in FB, NL, Punch, Thisday dey always fear me.
Last year in November a Fulani sugarcane seller stabbed a yoloba keke rider tree times, while the yoloba guy was running and shouting otio otio otio his brothers came around and started making peace, lol they started heaping blames on their brothers even when bloods were gushing out of the wounds.

What a lamentation of a looser! He dey pain you wella!

Back to Otueke straight tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Jorussia(m): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
BraniacX:

Okay since you don't support criminal activities, has emancipating the Niger Delta economically (not rhetoric mind you) become criminal too?

What non criminal cum legal struggle have/are you taking up on behalf of the Niger Delta?

Or are you satisfied with the status quo?
See you don't understand me,My own is since we engaged in violent struggle and it didn't yield the needed result, it will be the wisest thing to do,if we start engaging in non violent struggle,and hold our govs accountable also.Let's allow buhari become president first, mind you the wealth this militant are now enjoying were given to them by a Hausa president.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
Igbos better hope that Yorubas do not continue to support Buhari because Buhari won't be going anywhere in 2019.

Your servitude to Ijaws will stay in the East and only in the east.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by toyoutoyou: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
Being a slave is when some set of people behave in an uncultured manner,ranting all over every social media because of the mistakes of their greedy leader who lead them to misfortune as a result of civil war he brought up due to his belief that the national resource belongs to their region and based on this they have to create a God forbidden Biafra country that will never be established throughout their entire life.
frainc:
can you please define slave/slavery?

Let's start from there

I wanna take this sh.it up

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
We shall see which alliance is stronger; SS/SE versus SW/N.

Is it lazy ND and their chest beating slaves that will see presidency again in their grandchildren 's lifetime?

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by BraniacX(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
shamecurls:

You re lost in your own world......Like you not aware that Lagos alone is a tourist destination, with a sea port and airport. Its IGR is alone to sustain it and mind you. Ondo is an oil producing state which Lagos is about to also start exploration. Wake of your dreams...........Country`s have without oil have surpassed Nigeria and dont believe oil is the ultimate. You wont drink it, moreover, with the abundance.....where as it gotten the region to in the last 50 years? pollution, ethnic war, militancy e.t.c

I think you need to be creative ....and not just coupling words at your will

BwahahAhahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Chissoos!! shocked

See what jangban has done to you all

Too many certificates but too little sense and too little grasp on reality

So tell me, with all the IGR, why is lagos owing over $1billion and currently Nigeria's most indebted state? Or what do you think will happen to lagos based buisnesses and residents if the SG raises tax? Remember ogun state no far at all and forget Lagos, what about Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ogun? Or they too can survive on IGR with their juggernaut civil service abi? And you seriously think when it comes to resource control, ondo is a SW not SS state abi? Start drilling oil in Lagos na, drill let us chop your money too and other countries have developed without oil, but none of those countries were Nigeria were they? None of them had hausa/fulani parasitic born to rule dependents and yoruba tribalists did they? It is funny when you northerners and westerners want the rest of Nigeria to be patriotic nationalists when you obviously are nepotic tribal bigots

Fvcking hypocrites and pharisees angry

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by ocelot2006(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
BraniacX:

Fvck the ijaw

Fvck the igbo

Fvck you too bum wipe. And thats from the bottom of this SS man's heart.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
I'm a Yoruba person, I luv Asari because he makes noise like our Yoruba people. And also ugly like our Yoruba men cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by IYANGBALI: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
ionsman:

You always have an affinity for stupidity. Hope you aren't like this in real life?
believe me he is even more than that in real life

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by pneumaticos(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

Guy,i am no from the north,i am from the west.......
Yorubas are not ready nor can fight a war...i know we gat brains...confirmed..but we cannot fight

I just opened a thread on that

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Billygee2u: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
yorubads are the problem of Nigeria with their tribal bigotry

4 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by BraniacX(m): 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
ocelot2006:

Fvck you too bum wipe. And thats from the bottom of this SS man's heart.

Oh! shocked so u be SS abi?

Except you're following the thread of my conversation with Ilekeh and understand what this is about, i'll kindly ask you to back off unless that is you really want to pick up Ilekeh and his coward lot's fight and then and only then will i deem you fit for my attention
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Billygee2u: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Davidson267:

mr op,we nigerians dnt hate him
but yorubads hate him cos hate originated from yorubad land

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
pneumaticos:

Guy,i am no from the north,i am from the west.......
Yorubas are not ready nor can fight a war...i know we gat brains...confirmed..but we cannot fight

I just opened a thread on that

You are from the west and I'm from the Sad-east.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by frainc(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Being a slave is when some set of people forme lies and behave in an uncultured manner,ranting all over every social media because of the lie of tinubu their greedy leader who lead them to worship norther as their master .
this is the real defination of a slave
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by zingywingy: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
I see biafra flag....this s getting interesting grin angry

Someone will soon be arrested by icc for felony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Leaves APC / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag / UK Immigrations Detain Obi At London Airport, Alleged Impersonation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.