Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics (12677 Views)

When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him / I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by BoiledCorn: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buho:
who is this uneducated riffraff. undecided
whats riffraff angry
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by Buho(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
BoiledCorn:
whats riffraff angry
Dictionary is your friend.
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by jworos(m): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
stchinedu:

Bros.... think na only me notice the thing oo grin
Lol,i dey tell u...
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
We no dey English class I beg!. So far una don understand Watin him write..
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
sinaj:
diz op might b a Jamaican

Lol. Funny girl
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
echobee:
Boiled corn,who set you free? angry

Hahaha. Wicked! You mean treatment wasn't complete. grin
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
OP, there will be free education for primary school level under buhari. Endeavour to enrol when ut starts. Remember it's FREE!
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
apholaryn:

And you sound so dumb that I had to recommend to you this
http://m.wikihow.com/HowtoBe-Intelligent

thank you, I have learnt a few things from the site grin

#sipping my gin as I piss mounts face grin
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by justmag(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lmaoo...he said "its not me that caused it!".. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by usman638(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Op dis ur english na die o
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by hayorbahmi(f): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
trybe:
Omo ! See hw dis OP just murder english!
Nt nice nau grin
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by matthew41(m): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bros this your english na wa o
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by Xena01(f): 12:56am On Apr 28, 2015
Gbagaun Gbagaun Gbagaun!!!

The world is coming to an end.

Oboy... You just hammered English language.
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by mstik(f): 3:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Ewo! Boliedcorn nwa nnem! grin grin grin
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by rabbuy(m): 7:44am On Apr 28, 2015
sinaj:
ai dear smiley
we could be firends apart from on nairaland aiite?
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by yungsamchukwu1(m): 12:57am On May 04, 2015
grin lipsrsealed r.ip mr english
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by Cutehector(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
succipowei:
We no dey English class I beg!. So far una don understand Watin him write..
bros wassup, just saw ur followin me.. I'd like to knw who u are
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by bashtee09(m): 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
op, this ur English na one in town
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by czarr(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
sinaj:
diz op might b a Jamaican
I've got wet weed grin
Wanna smoke?
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by Zendinho(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
BoiledCorn:
I happen to leave in yard whrer window face each another. She works at bank very supple and lite sickened. And we are neigybors. When ever she come at 7pm at evening she sleep by 10 with lantern on. And I see in side her room. She will never not closed the cotton and start service and net is see through when lantern on and I see it as she lie on foam and service on herself angry
Shoul I comfront? angry is she invite in me to help in service? angry because if anyting happen is not me that cause itangry
....POST YE 1ST A USELESS ARTICLE N ALL D ATTENTION WILL B ADDED TO U....no mind me o na learner i b o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? / HELP!!! Ever Since I Entered University, No Guy Has Asked Me For Sex / What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.