Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Northern Baby Factories??? - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Northern Baby Factories??? (34458 Views)

RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix / Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) / Police Uncover 23 Baby Factories, Rescue Six Babies In Delta(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by babilicious: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lmao! Boko haram and their kinds are a recent development, the result of years of neglect and western and religious illiteracy. But since the beginning of time, or at least as far as history can tell, you have produced all sorts of rascals, from hunting your fellow brothers to sell them to slavery, to worthless ugly salamis like nzeogwu, who murdered the finest leader the north has ever known (the same person that identified you as the hypocritical Jews that you are) and Ojukwu, the pillock who led to the death of millions of your worthless kind ( I should thank him ) to modern day sprags like your armed robbers, kidnappers, drug dealers, con artists and all other crooks. Your identification of baby factories and criminality as profitable proves how useless you wazzocks are. And this minger plug ugly plonker has the cohones to call someone else a pig! Lol! You guys are basically homo erectus'! Please, you better fix the hideousness both outside and within yourselves or else you don't have the marbles to criticize others.
Boko- haram a recent development....ofcourse I concur but northerners have been killing southerners (Christians) since the beginning of time before the establishment of nigeria as a country, that Was one of the major causes of the civil war (1967-1970). Now if I accept that we (southeast) are all you said we are can I also rightly say that since you people started killing/ beheading since the beginning of time that violence is in-built in your system , that you people are created to kill (killer machine)..probably vampires who get Pleasure from Seeing blood, beheading and taking lives they didn't creat? Whose conscience never pricks or feel remorseful for killing another human being? Such people shouldn't exist among other human beings least they become extinct (endangered speice) and can I also rightly say that it seems that you people are evolving ( evolution is taking place) cos u pple have graduated from violence, killing and beheading (sucking blood #bloody vampires#) to now setting yourselves on fire in the name of boko-haram/ terrorist, does it mean that soon you people will evolve to dragons with wings (as vampires the northerners are) and start flying and spliting fire #reallyscared#

3 Likes

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mmayor:

I am from kaduna State, both parents. born, bred, studied and spent all my live in the north. spent years in Zaria self. Only someone who has never been to the north would believe this baby factory story.
well... was only trying to engage you in a constructive argument but since you prefer the path of insults, no point going further I guess. we all want a better Nigeria, if we as the so called leaders of tomorrow can't have meaningful conversation without insults then what hope does this country have?
Anyways, bye!

A meaningful conversation starts with a meaningful topic.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by MalcoImX: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mmayor:

Ofcourse Jonathan is limited, and i dont think he acted on his own on the almajiri school issue. there is a general believe that northerners detest western education, reason being that it corrupts and so prefer Islamic education. that believe is false, it is left for you to enlighten them. if I understand the meaning of the word 'almajiri' correctly, it means to be a disciple right? correct me if am wrong so I learn something new today o. the reason that name has been used to refer to beggars from the north is cos the north has failed to show people its true meaning. just as people use the word 'aboki' in derogatory terms without the understanding that it means friend. you get what I mean ba?
I am a 100% Buhari supporter. But the day he surrounds himself with mediocres, allows any of his lieutenants hoodwink him(without punishing him), or refuses to take responsibility for his govt is the day I'd agree he's lost it. I rate sincere leadership above any other thing. We'll never get to anywhere with bad leadership. We'll be here, hoping Buhari doesn't forget where he's coming from. And we'll be good followers, praising when due and pointing out when in error.

As for other things, it's all about protecting one's values. If you throw a stone at my father's house, I'll throw it back at yours before the judge comes in. With some Igbos, they like picking at other people, as if God has domiciled permanently in eastern Nigeria. No one understands why! But you have to return it. If not, it will continue. They only know you're seeing them when you too start to touch their heads.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
babilicious:
Boko- haram a recent development....ofcourse I concur but northerners have been killing southerners (Christians) since the beginning of time before the establishment of nigeria as a country, that Was one of the major causes of the civil war (1967-1970). Now if I accept that we (southeast) are all you said we are can I also rightly say that since you people started killing/ beheading since the beginning of time that violence is in-built in your system , that you people are created to kill (killer machine)..probably vampires who get Pleasure from Seeing blood, beheading and taking lives they didn't creat? Whose conscience never pricks or feel remorseful for killing another human being? Such people shouldn't exist among other human beings least they become extinct (endangered speice) and can I also rightly say that it seems that you people are evolving ( evolution is taking place) cos u pple have graduated from violence, killing and beheading (sucking blood #bloody vampires#) to now setting yourselves on fire in the name of boko-haram/ terrorist, does it mean that soon you people will evolve to dragons with wings (as vampires the northerners are) and start flying and spliting fire #reallyscared#

Was it not your people Killing our leaders that led to that? See, you started it. And then it wasn't christians that were targeted but rather your hypocritically repulsive brothers in the north! The civil war started because you dweebs decided to follow a power hungry coward of a man with the intelligence of a 2 year old, Like I said, gormless plug ugly homo erectus'.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Mmayor(m): 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

A meaningful conversation starts with a meaningful topic.

OK o
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by MalcoImX: 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
eduj:

people dont run away in expensivelly paid luxurious and hummer buses or lush cars with profitable ideas en goods singing hapilly with fat wallets .
do you want to know wen people er running away?
people are running away wen they are packed with cow herds in numbers exceeding 30 at the back of a trailer,with their most valuable personal item being a cutlass en the frown on their faces enuff to cause an eclipse.
we all know the part of NIGERIA that travels -sorry run away thus.
besides a grand patron of Christianity instructed us to preach his goodnews too
In population studies there's what they call "push"and "pull" factors. You only run away when something is pushing you or pulling you. Your erosion-laden enclave is what's pushing you, and the benefits you'll get in the north is what's attracting you. Satisfied needs don't motivate. If you're okay with what obtains in Alaigbo, you'll not be running helter skelter all over Nigeria trying to claim lands that don't not belong to you. I am not dreaming of going to Alaigbo since there's nothing for me to get there.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by babilicious: 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
MalcoImX:
Have you ever thought how a ragtag, untrained mob can overrun one of the best armies in Africa? Abeg leave this for Mathias. We're talking of Almajiri and the point you're trying to make is that he's uneducated. You are not any different as your perceived Almajiri. What's the purpose of your schooling if in the end you can't reason.
what are you talking about? Who is uneducated...? You're writing off point. Was only addressing the issue/ lies you raised previously that half of boko haram are Igbos which is a blatant lie (never mentioned uneducated)...instead you will keep quiet since you don't have any other thing to say/ write or simply admit that you're suffering from memory decay/lose since you've forgotten so soon issue being discussed you took the cowards way out of accepting defeat in an argument which is abuse/insults....#Shame#
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by MalcoImX: 12:11am On Apr 28, 2015
babilicious:
what are you talking about? Who is uneducated...? You're writing off point. Was only addressing the issue/ lies you raised previously that half of boko haram are Igbos which is a blatant lie (never mentioned uneducated)...instead you will keep quiet since you don't have any other thing to say/ write or simply admit that you're suffering from memory decay/lose since you've forgotten so soon issue being discussed you took the cowards way out of accepting defeat in an argument which is abuse/insults....#Shame#
I didn't say anything. An independent negotiator mentioned your kinsman as among the kingpins of BH. So, direct your arguments to him.

What I said is you're a semi-illiterate if you can EVER, easily believe that some ragtag mob will easily overrun one of the best armies in Africa. Haba, which kind school you go?
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by babilicious: 12:24am On Apr 28, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! And how many crooks walk free in this cluster f*ck of a country we live in, he was wrongfully pardoned, but after the civil war, The coward dressed like a woman to escape to Ivory Coast after he had led to the genocide of your children, And this bellend will say he's not a criminal, keep worshipping your biggest enemy. Uwais, if his story is true and Shekau can't walk free, and rightfully so, I guess the same can be said about your countless brothers who are being executed like chickens for crimes in one country or the other. Wisdom is essential but face it knob head, you don't have It, but don't blame yourself, none of your kin does.
if I may quote you " how many crooks walk free in this cluster f*ck of a country we live in, he was wrongfully pardoned," pls who pardoned ojukwu? The government....and which tribe has been occupying the seat of government since and actually pardoned him?? The north...woow!!! Are you opening admitting that you northerners are crooks since the pardon was given during the regime of a northern govt.? Does it mean that there's every likelihood that buhari will pardon shekau and lawal uwais ? Please don't stoop low by admitting the cowards way of accepting defeat which is insults/abuse...haven't and won't stoop low to insulting you. Let's keep stating our views and opinions maturely ( was enjoying it before the insults) remember #wisdomisreallyessential#
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by MeAboki(m): 12:27am On Apr 28, 2015
babilicious:
Boko- haram a recent development....ofcourse I concur but northerners have been killing southerners (Christians) since the beginning of time before the establishment of nigeria as a country, that Was one of the major causes of the civil war (1967-1970). Now if I accept that we (southeast) are all you said we are can I also rightly say that since you people started killing/ beheading since the beginning of time that violence is in-built in your system , that [b]you people are created to kill (killer machine)..probably vampires who get Pleasure from Seeing blood, beheading and taking lives they didn't creat? [/b]Whose conscience never pricks or feel remorseful for killing another human being? Such people shouldn't exist among other human beings least they become extinct (endangered speice) and can I also rightly say that it seems that you people are evolving ( evolution is taking place) cos u pple have graduated from violence, killing and beheading (sucking blood #bloody vampires#) to now setting yourselves on fire in the name of boko-haram/ terrorist, does it mean that soon you people will evolve to dragons with wings (as vampires the northerners are) and start flying and spliting fire #reallyscared#

LOL, Killer machines, maybe but; Vampires, certainly NOT: we leave that special trait to the CANNIBALS who love to kill and eat other human beings for pleasure.
I guess one of you recently got carried away; he not only beheaded his own father but also ate his neck - see link below:
http://adadike..com/2014/11/man-beheads-father-eats-his-neck.html

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 28, 2015
babilicious:
if I may quote you " how many crooks walk free in this cluster f*ck of a country we live in, he was wrongfully pardoned," pls who pardoned ojukwu? The government....and which tribe has been occupying the seat of government since and actually pardoned him?? The north...woow!!! Are you opening admitting that you northerners are crooks since the pardon was given during the regime of a northern govt.? Does it mean that there's every likelihood that buhari will pardon shekau and lawal uwais ? Please don't stoop low by admitting the cowards way of accepting defeat which is insults/abuse...haven't and won't stoop low to insulting you. Let's keep stating our views and opinions maturely ( was enjoying it before the insults) remember #wisdomisreallyessential#

Lol! F*ck yeah that's what I'm saying. Do you think I'm one of those liggers who just follow a jobby jouster just becaus he's from the north? F*ck that! And whoever pardoned him made a mistake, he should have been executed in a painful and miserable way! If You actually think there's a universe or alternate timeline where Buhari will pardon Shekau then you are as mad as a box of frogs, if he does, I'll make sure I strangle both of the myself! If you'd notice, right from the beginning I had no intention of arguing with you fish mittens because the fact that you actually gave this topic the time of day just shows you're all just clueless haddock pasties! that's my view. wisdom really matters, but again you're not showing any signs of it.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by babilicious: 12:58am On Apr 28, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Was it not your people Killing our leaders that led to that? See, you started it. And then it wasn't christians that were targeted but rather your hypocritically repulsive brothers in the north! The civil war started because you dweebs decided to follow a power hungry coward of a man with the intelligence of a 2 year old, Like I said, gormless plug ugly homo erectus'.
you haven't said anything about northerners associated with violence, beheading (a.k.a vampires), terrioism or is it a sacred topic of discussion and you just openly accepted that you people targeted the igbos first of all (only vampires target their preys which is known as hunting before killing or beheading them)...thanks for accepting that you people are vampires please notify me and all innocent nairalanders before you pple evolve to dragons and start flying so that we can take cover...#lol# have you heard the sentence "live to fight tomorrow" ojukwu as a wise man knows that dead corpse can't fight and he needed to pass his legacy before death that was why he left when he did and came back and taught us a peaceful way of fighting through education, acquisition (massive acquisition of wealth and land) we have acquired lagos (no man's land) and would've acquired the north too but northerners suddenly evolved from vampires to boko-haram #kai..#

1 Like

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 28, 2015
babilicious:
you haven't said anything about northerners associated with violence, beheading (a.k.a vampires), terrioism or is it a sacred topic of discussion and you just openly accepted that you people targeted the igbos first of all (only vampires target their preys which is known as hunting before killing or beheading them)...thanks for accepting that you people are vampires please notify me and all innocent nairalanders before you pple evolve to dragons and start flying so that we can take cover...#lol# have you heard the sentence "live to fight tomorrow" ojukwu as a wise man knows that dead corpse can't fight and he needed to pass his legacy before death that was why he left when he did and came back and taught us a peaceful way of fighting through education, acquisition (massive acquisition of wealth and land) we have acquired lagos (no man's land) and would've acquired the north too but northerners suddenly evolved from vampires to boko-haram #kai..#

Like I said, you gits started it, you killed our innocent leaders because of your low self esteem and selfishness, you mess with the bull you get the horns! And I dare any Igbo man to come and try to claim a "village" in the north, see what happens. Like I said, you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by babilicious: 1:14am On Apr 28, 2015
MalcoImX:
I didn't say anything. An independent negotiator mentioned your kinsman as among the kingpins of BH. So, direct your arguments to him.

What I said is you're a semi-illiterate if you can EVER, easily believe that some ragtag mob will easily overrun one of the best armies in Africa. Haba, which kind school you go?
#shame# shame..# bailing out of an argument in a cowards way of insulting and abusing the opponent...hahahahahahah (always picking their easy way out which is either verbal or physical violence (pls don't behead me oo)...you're even confused, from calling me an illiterate to semi illiterate soon it will be literate...hahahaha...change of words simply indicates a person of unstable character / liar...and didn't even mention Ojukwu and winning/ loosing the war in my previous post, does it also mean that memory decay is included in the list of unstable character....only a coward changes an unresolved topic of discussion to another knowing fully well he has been beaten blue-black...#hahahah#

1 Like

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by nijanigga: 1:21am On Apr 28, 2015
Rubbish, why is he mixing apple and oranges, almajiris have been in existence from ages, baby factories are greedy and satanic ways to get rich.
Let him show the police or law enforcement agents where the baby factories are, or this is just another baloney.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by toyoutoyou: 1:51am On Apr 28, 2015
But u do know I'm speaking the truth about ur people.
babilicious:
Ngozi konjo iwula, Oby ezekwesili, Aruma Oteh (Ex- boss S.E.C), late Dora Akunyile, Dezani Madueke, Chimamanda Ngozi (renowed author)....(the list goes on...)...they are from the southeast...Igbos to be precised, are they also prostitutes .....all your northerner women (including those that steal and prostitute while wearing their jalabiya and the under aged slave girls married to their grand-fathers age mate) put together can NEVER equal or achieve what one of the women listed above achieved. NEVER not even in their next life
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by sidhomez(m): 6:50am On Apr 28, 2015
I want to believe that we are all learned here... The question y'all ought to ask the poster is PROVES I'm a northerner currently schooling at ABU Zaria and I need the poster to help me with address of this so called baby factory so that I can snap pictures and share it with the house SIMPLE.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by MeAboki(m): 7:01am On Apr 28, 2015
^^^^^He has not a single shred of evidence, just lying and hating, wishing we are as evil and despicable as they are - its that simple.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Dcaliphate(m): 7:21am On Apr 28, 2015
EzioAuditore:

And yet our children always turn out better! Yet our children always have better ethics! Yet our children are not international criminals! It seems you're the dweebs that need to start working on your minds! Every day I regret the fact that I share the same nationality with these hairy goblets!
u sound like an effing suicide bomber
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by babestella: 7:26am On Apr 28, 2015
Lobatan, northerners over to you. If it were about south east or west, mallam and cows will not allow us rest on Facebook and other social media. Nonsense.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dcaliphate:

u sound like an effing suicide bomber

Lmao! Let me ask you an honest question, do you know what a suicide bomber is? Please I'm serious here.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Dcaliphate(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lmao! Let me ask you an honest question, do you know what a suicide bomber is? Please I'm serious here.
no of course, u shld knw better
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by MalcoImX: 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
babilicious:
#shame# shame..# bailing out of an argument in a cowards way of insulting and abusing the opponent...hahahahahahah (always picking their easy way out which is either verbal or physical violence (pls don't behead me oo)...you're even confused, from calling me an illiterate to semi illiterate soon it will be literate...hahahaha...change of words simply indicates a person of unstable character / liar...and didn't even mention Ojukwu and winning/ loosing the war in my previous post, does it also mean that memory decay is included in the list of unstable character....only a coward changes an unresolved topic of discussion to another knowing fully well he has been beaten blue-black...#hahahah#
You are confused. I didn't mention Ojukwu in any discussion on this thread.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dcaliphate:

Then shut the fu*k up!
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Dcaliphate(m): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Then shut the fu*k up!
nope, u r d one who needs to shut d bleep up!
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dcaliphate:

nope, u r d one who needs to shut d bleep up!

Why? You're the one who goes around throwing words you don't know the meaning of.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Dcaliphate(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Why? You're the one who goes around throwing words you don't know the meaning of.
i know what i have said, only i dont answer silly questions.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dcaliphate:

i know what i have said, only i dont answer silly questions.

Dcaliphate:

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Dcaliphate(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
EzioAuditore:

grin knock urself out.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dcaliphate:

grin knock urself out.

Just shut up, you're embarrassing yourself.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Dcaliphate(m): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Just shut up, you're embarrassing yourself.
wont u just quit this? are u on some cheap drugs or something? u r an embarrassment to the Nation for supporting suicide bombing. Eediot!
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Ritual Killer Who Absconded From Oyo, Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / SON Arrests Two Chinese Men In Lagos Over N5bn Fake Tyres (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.