Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him (46302 Views)

Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend / Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 29, 2015
They are both mad.

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by proxitaly: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2015
gawd
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Akposkool(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2015
This is bad

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by dammytosh: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2015
Low self esteemed - Oloshi
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by ibrokola(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2015
You can worry about them or not, the world will always be a mad place
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by bogolobango(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2015
I have seen such thing in a french its thier culture here buh i dont abt naija ooh
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by JimmyBoy1: 11:17am On Apr 29, 2015
Some tribes in northern Nigeria, Arabs, Isrealis all marry their cousins, even the patriarch of the two largest religion in the world, Abraham married his half-sister , Sarah.

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by chronique(m): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2015
my own phone almost fell from my hands after reading your story. The crazy thing about me is that when I read such stories online,I tend to look at people in the real world suspiciously and sometimes act strange towards them.

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by eagleeye2: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2015
I guess as a medical doctor she told you this in confidence. But as someone who doesn't understand what "telling in confidence" means, you have shared it with the whole world here on NL and you still intend telling her ex who may in turn act in revenge ans tell her family or the cousins family.
Who knows, what action/s the family or families will take.
Op, you may just set off a chain reaction that may snow ball into a tragedy.
#justsaying

10 Likes

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Adyrin(m): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2015
Then Tan-tita! grin grin
Make the SoHCaHToA complete grin grin
bigtt76:
Correct den go born Cosine and Sine naaaa tongue

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by bamiwuye: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2015
Not surprised @ all as there is nothing new on earth.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by 2sex(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2015
drsteroid:
This is a strange but true life story that I want to share with everyone.

Last month, my friend's ex girl friend called me and explained how she was feeling with her body. After her explanation,I asked her when was the last time she treated malaria,and she said it was 2 weeks back, and she even used a potent anti- malaria drug which made me believed what was wrong with her was beyond malaria.

The whole scenario came to a head when she told me she was rushed back home from work the next day after she fainted and threw up. I told her she needed to run a comprehensive lab test, so as to ascertain what was really wrong with her,and she asked if she can make use of our medical centre for her lab test, which I accepted in the affirmative. The test later revealed she was a month old pregnant.

I asked her who was the guy responsible, because we are really very close and she finds it hard to hide her secrets from me. She told me it was a guy she met once and they both had sex together that night,and unfortunately, the guy is in UK now and he doesn't pick her calls anymore. I told her to make sure she get across to him so that she can convey the message to him,she said she doesn't even know what to do,that his number is still not going through,even when I asked her 2days after. She told me all this on bbm.

At a point in time, her number wasn't going through and her pings were also not delivering,I was scared cos she is just 22 yrs old and she may want to act in a funny way considering the number of negative ideas that would be running through her mind.

Luckily,her she pinged me yesterday evening, I was even surprised when I saw her pings saying 'doctor,gud pm." I replied her and we started chatting.

I then asked her about the pregnancy and she told me she succeeded in aborting it with the help of her cousin who took her to a private hospital in the mainland. That she just can't face the humiliation and disgrace that awaits her in future. It was then she said, 'Doctor,I want to apologize for lying to you,I just don't know how to tell you,there was no guy abroad that impregnated me but this my cousin who helped me with the abortion did'.

At that point,I was shocked, and my phone even fell from my hands. As if I didn't get what she said earlier,I asked her again with deep curiosity, ''who did you say was responsible for your pregnancy?"

She said the same thing that her cousin was responsible. At this point,something was now telling me its as if cousin is another new word or slang use in replacing boy friend. That made me ask her how is the guy her cousin? She said it was her mother's elder sister's son...

I heaved a sigh at the abomination after I heard that. She said even after the successful abortion,that the guy has been sleeping with her regularly,that the last time he slept with her was 2 days ago, and the worst part of it is that she is in madly in love with the guy.

I then asked her if both parents knew about the whole saga,and she said no,that they will kill them if any of their family member gets to find out cos its an abomination.
I told her to try and desist from such act,and get in touch with her pastor immediately for a total and rugged deliverance because the whole thing is evil and there is a spiritual undertone involved in the whole issue.

Since that yesterday she told me this whole scary story,I have been so confused as to what might have led them into such act.

I have it in mind to relay the whole story to my friend because he is also not spared as far as this issue is concerned, because this girl might have been sleeping with his cousin even while she was still dating my friend because they only broke up mid last year.
This whole thing has been happening for ages and I wonder how people will develop such affinity with impunity. Jeez! so disgusting. The guy in question is a bastard to say the least and taking advantage of her. ABOMINATION...! SPITS angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by drsteroid(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2015
eagleeye2:
I guess as a medical doctor she told you this in confidence. But as someone who doesn't understand what "telling in confidence" means, you want have shared it with the whole world here on NL and you still intend telling her ex who may in turn act in revenge ans tell her family or the cousins family.
#justsaying
I don't intend 2 tell my friend the real story,but in a way he won't know she is the one I am talking about
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by 2sex(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2015
eagleeye2:
I guess as a medical doctor she told you this in confidence. But as someone who doesn't understand what "telling in confidence" means, you want have shared it with the whole world here on NL and you still intend telling her ex who may in turn act in revenge ans tell her family or the cousins family.
#justsaying
Either way, it's not good to keep such stories,especially from the family! the ex does not need to know but their parents do!

2 Likes

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Adyrin(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2015
Medical practioneers are sworn to secrecy!
Why is this so-called doc bringing his patient out?
Its very wrong!
Few weeks ago; my gfs sister ran a medical test and we went togeda for the result; upon collection, we were already in the car when she remebered interpretatio-wise she couldn't get the medical terms, and since she was the one driving she asked me to go meet them to explain; getting back inside the lab, they refused. Even when I tried convincing them that she's my sister and that she's travelling out the next day because they said she should come back whenever she's chanced!
This doc goofed real bad!
eagleeye2:
#justsaying
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by IamOdin: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2015
Lol,i don't doubt the story cos the same almost happened to me,,if i was the fuckening type i would have impregnated six of my cousins..

But op believe me,,it's the girl that's pushing d guy...tell her to stop too much forming and get a boy friend that will bleep her when she's Hot..otherwise she'll continue incesting cos konji is a respector of no one.

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by bigtt76(f): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2015
You sabi book gaaan ni grin

Adyrin:
Then Tan-tita! grin grin
Make the SoHCaHToA complete grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by 2sex(m): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2015
drsteroid:
I don't intend 2 tell my friend the real story,but I am definitely going to tell him in a way he won't know she is the one I am talking about
don't even say it "in a way" at all. keep it to yourself. You are a man and not a woman!

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by 2sex(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2015
Adyrin:
Medical practioneers are sworn to secrecy!
Why is this so-called doc bringing his patient out?
Its very wrong!
Few weeks ago; my gfs sister ran a medical test and we went togeda for the result; upon collection, we were already in the car when she remebered interpretatio-wise she couldn't get the medical terms, and since she was the one driving she asked me to go meet them to explain; getting back inside the lab, they refused. Even when I tried convincing them that she's my sister and that she's travelling out the next day because they said she should come back whenever she's chanced!
This doc goofed real bad!
It's just shocking to the hearing and he probably never seen such before.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Ollywhel(m): 11:26am On Apr 29, 2015
she needs serious holy flogging. [/quote]

But that's what her cousin has been giving her undecided

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by sniperr007(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2015
Nneka123:
So it's all about reading Cousins having sex and getting pregnant? undecided

Well if this is true.

The girl got issues

Y u blaming inky d girl, is a guy not involved. He may b d one instigating d whole tin sef and she's jus weak to say no

2 Likes

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by stylse(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2015
Nneka123:
So it's all about reading Cousins having sex and getting pregnant? undecided

Well if this is true.

The girl got issues
wow u're beautiful
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by deadie(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2015
I also know 2 cousins who used to sleep with each other. Worst part was that they lived in the same house (she was staying with his family while preparing for JAMB). His dad was a pastor and he was in the church band. I dare not try to expose them because his parents would not believe me. They thought I was the evil one because I could not pray for more than 2 mins (we used to wake up every 5 am for morning prayer and each person gets a prayer topic. I just read out the topic and say God should make it happen, but both cousins could pray 30 mins each grin).

5 Likes

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by sniperr007(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2015
Ezedon:
She is possessed by marine spirit

Na u possess am bah..wat abt d guy? Wats he possessed wit?

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by MosakuAW(m): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2015
I will only believe this story only if you can tell me, How many times kisses scene were shown in Telemundo.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by fergieboy: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2015
who cares? she can fukc as she like... no b her pussy ni?
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by 2sex(m): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2015
sniperr007:

Y u blaming inky d girl, is a guy not involved. He may b d one instigating d whole tin sef and she's jus weak to say no
exactly my point.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by IamOdin: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2015
stylse:
wow u're beautiful
she already know that,,okpo
people don't just shut their gob! angry
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by eagleeye2: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2015
2sex:
Either way, it's not good to keep such stories,especially from the family! the ex does not need to know but their parents do!
Okay.
Tell and angry dad what a cousin and her daughter has been doing, and you might just be preparing to bury one or more person.
Tell a depressed mother what her daughter and a cousin has been doing, and you might have a suicide case on your hand.
Embarrass a low self esteemed girl, by telling the world her abominations and you might again have a suicide case on your hand.
.Being an adult comes with certain caution.

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Alfred234(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2015
That girl has been seeing too much Telemundo.... BTW I don't judge what I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by 9jatatafo(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2015
OP I read your story over and over again. If truly what you narrated happened then that girl is massively insane. There are so many guys out there and I wonder why two bloodline could get into incest. I think you should first of all, sit your friend who dated this girl down and tell him everything and let him go for cleansing and he should flee far and fast from that girl. Your friend who dated this girl should be of great concern to you than that girl. You can counsel the girl to uncover her sin to her family and religious leader.
Your story remind me of a girl in the university way back whose father was a very popular figure, I was shocked when I heard that the father was the one that broke her seal (disvirgined) her on her 18th birthday and the act was on-going. I felt so sad. This abominable act made the father to shower her with expensive gifts and money. Till today, that girl though married is the saddest being I know on earth. She lives abroad and a doctor for that matter. We still talk and that sin is still hurting her till date.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? / I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.