Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him (46295 Views)

Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend / Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by jhidey08(m): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
anitank:

Ermm.....that would be a completely different scenario now, wouldn't it?
Yh, sure. But I still think to some extent it should b allowed, it is religiously not condemned, and we claim to be very religious in dis country, y den do we 4get d teachings and opt for some unrealistic cultural beliefs. It's very hard in our contemporary society sha. But we shouldn't ignore d possibility and condemn d act totally, forgetting dat we are all products of such, right from d very first man, ADAM.

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Edusouls(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

shut up your mouth you sick fool. what do you know about marine spirits. .
brother dont even tell him to shut up, marine spirit small, this girl is possesed by a very nasty demon that have almost destroyed her entirely, kai that girl is loaded with uncleanable lifetime curses, sorry for the husband..
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by jhidey08(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Harbosede02:
seriously?
we are all products of such, don't forget d first created human, ADAM, how do u perceive that
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by meccuno: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

shut up your mouth you sick fool. what do you know about marine spirits. .
are u a marine spirit? Lolz....
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by SailorXY: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
I don't know what made cousin marriages "an abomination". according to who please?
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Edusouls(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
chronique:
my own phone almost fell from my hands after reading your story. The crazy thing about me is that when I read such stories online,I tend to look at people in the real world suspiciously and sometimes act strange towards them.
chai guy, this girl is badly possesed after aborting the baby, she continued to Bleep the same cousin guy, and this girl will eventually end up in the house of a man, in the name of marriage..kai fear dy catch me to marry i dy tell u brother..lots of death and curses live with women of nowadays...
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Edusouls(m): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
50calibre:
Lolz Nigerians are just over dramatic. What's the abomination here, she's a cousins not a sister, she's female, he's male so what's the big deal? In many parts of Asia and the Middle East, cousins marry.

You guys can't lie that you never had a pretty cousins you used to fantasise about.

As a teenager, I had a pretty cousin with one of the hottest bodies I've ever seen. We grew up together and she kept getting better & better damn!!! At a point we couldn't keep hands off each other, heck!! We used to play kissing games in the presence of my mum when she's not looking... We loved the thrill.

Maybe I'm a perv but so what?

shameless man,u for Bleep her nahh, why only kissing..u re to worthless to be alive..
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Bimpe29: 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Oriburuku
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nicepoker(m): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
Cousin abuse
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by omari5(f): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
U sure sey e no dey 4 d family grin
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Evergreat2014(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Here in the North, it is a common thing among the Hausa/Fulani tribes
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by kraftykc(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
drsteroid:
This is a strange but true life story that I want to share with everyone.

Last month, my friend's ex girl friend called me and explained how she was feeling with her body. After her explanation,I asked her when was the last time she treated malaria,and she said it was 2 weeks back, and she even used a potent anti- malaria drug which made me believed what was wrong with her was beyond malaria.

The whole scenario came to a head when she told me she was rushed back home from work the next day after she fainted and threw up. I told her she needed to run a comprehensive lab test, so as to ascertain what was really wrong with her,and she asked if she can make use of our medical centre for her lab test, which I accepted in the affirmative. The test later revealed she was a month old pregnant.

I asked her who was the guy responsible, because we are really very close and she finds it hard to hide her secrets from me. She told me it was a guy she met once and they both had sex together that night,and unfortunately, the guy is in UK now and he doesn't pick her calls anymore. I told her to make sure she get across to him so that she can convey the message to him,she said she doesn't even know what to do,that his number is still not going through,even when I asked her 2days after. She told me all this on bbm.

At a point in time, her number wasn't going through and her pings were also not delivering,I was scared cos she is just 22 yrs old and she may want to act in a funny way considering the number of negative ideas that would be running through her mind.

Luckily,her she pinged me yesterday evening, I was even surprised when I saw her pings saying 'doctor,gud pm." I replied her and we started chatting.

I then asked her about the pregnancy and she told me she succeeded in aborting it with the help of her cousin who took her to a private hospital in the mainland. That she just can't face the humiliation and disgrace that awaits her in future. It was then she said, 'Doctor,I want to apologize for lying to you,I just don't know how to tell you,there was no guy abroad that impregnated me but this my cousin who helped me with the abortion did'.

At that point,I was shocked, and my phone even fell from my hands. As if I didn't get what she said earlier,I asked her again with deep curiosity, ''who did you say was responsible for your pregnancy?"

She said the same thing that her cousin was responsible. At this point,something was now telling me its as if cousin is another new word or slang use in replacing boy friend. That made me ask her how is the guy her cousin? She said it was her mother's elder sister's son...

I heaved a sigh at the abomination after I heard that. She said even after the successful abortion,that the guy has been sleeping with her regularly,that the last time he slept with her was 2 days ago, and the worst part of it is that she is in madly in love with the guy.

I then asked her if both parents knew about the whole saga,and she said no,that they will kill them if any of their family member gets to find out cos its an abomination.
I told her to try and desist from such act,and get in touch with her pastor immediately for a total and rugged deliverance because the whole thing is evil and there is a spiritual undertone involved in the whole issue.

Since that yesterday she told me this whole scary story,I have been so confused as to what might have led them into such act.

I have it in mind to relay the whole story to my friend because he is also not spared as far as this issue is concerned, because this girl might have been sleeping with his cousin even while she was still dating my friend because they only broke up mid last year.

Do you are a doctor and you do not know what confidentiality means abi? How have you bettered anybody's life with this sensational revelation of a story?

Please respect your oath and the sanctity of patient's privacy. Telling this story to a controlled group isn't a big deal but putting it online surely is.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Hamatrony(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
drsteroid:
nice 1 bro..may God continue to bless u with abundant wisdom. That's exactly what am planning to do,I have already told her we need to see during the weekend,and she said she will be availabe.

Lolzz, She wil b available 2 do wat again shocked, cousin cousin tinz grin.....ur statement is half naked, coverup next tym cheesy
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
jhidey08:
we are all products of such, don't forget d first created human, ADAM, how do u perceive that
oh k
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by jhidey08(m): 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by drfk001(m): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
drsteroid:
pls don't get it wrong,she is not my patient.The essence of all this is just to find out if our culture here accepts consaguineous marriage.
And the best way to find out if our culture accepts consaguineous marriage is by divulging a secret she gave to you based on trust
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Evegreen: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
deadie:
I also know 2 cousins who used to sleep with each other. Worst part was that they lived in the same house (she was staying with his family while preparing for JAMB). His dad was a pastor and he was in the church band. I dare not try to expose them because his parents would not believe me. They thought I was the evil one because I could not pray for more than 2 mins (we used to wake up every 5 am for morning prayer and each person gets a prayer topic. I just read out the topic and say God should make it happen, but both cousins could pray 30 mins each grin).

oh boy, see hypocrisy...

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by 50calibre(m): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
anitank:

Lol really

The op was shocked by the revelation. He'd probably die finding out there are more cousins dating themselves in secrete than he ever imagined.

But I still think it shouldn't be encouraged. I mean what's the point if they can't get married

Of course it shouldn't be but when you keep 2 growing adults (male & female) things happen. It's just nature.

Besides who the hell said cousins can have intimate relations? Siblings!? I understand but cousins, I don't. Since most Africans derive their standard of morality from the bible, I challenge anyone to show me where the bible prohibits marriage between cousins... As a matter of fact, the bible has numerous examples married cousins such Isaac & Rebekah, Esau & Mahalath.. So where does this fake law come from?

I tell people that in an ideal world, I could have married my cousin, some say I'm crazy but they don't understand.

So I can't understand the fake outrage and shock from these hypocritical folks when worse atrocities are perpetrated in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by NemzySeries(m): 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ezedon:
She is possessed by marine spirit
Nooo oooooo my fwend. FARMILIAR spirit wud b beta
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by 50calibre(m): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
Edusouls:
shameless man,u for Bleep her nahh, why only kissing..u re to worthless to be alive..

One of the religious/hypocritical hot heads I was talk about. Loool this made me laugh so loud. So if I fuc*ked her, how does that concern you?

Well if you must know, I didn't actually get to do that because I was scared. But in hindsight, I wish I did! If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely fuc*k her.

Now feel free to kill yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by NemzySeries(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
hbpeze:
The speaker above is saying something senseless
Seconded.......(check her dp)
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by jamillion: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
NemzySeries:

Seconded.......(check her dp)

bad boy

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Holyfield1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
okotv:
This one is strong
Eleyi gidi gaan

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Lilshorecords(m): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
okotv:
This one is strong
Eleyi o gidi gan nio
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Akinrogun(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
eagleeye2:
I guess as a medical doctor she told you this in confidence. But as someone who doesn't understand what "telling in confidence" means, you have shared it with the whole world here on NL and you still intend telling her ex who may in turn act in revenge ans tell her family or the cousins family.
Who knows, what action/s the family or families will take.
Op, you may just set off a chain reaction that may snow ball into a tragedy.
#justsaying
especially with an everly ready detective like me in dat family......there case is a done!......with little information here, I'll spring into action like Jack Bauer.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by ymbello1: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG, I BEGGY
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by egobetatoday: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Guyman02:
It is not a Taboo in the North where cousins get married to cousins. Perhaps, the inbreeding gives rise to poor quality offspring who depend on Quota and can not compete with children from other parts of Nigeria for anything and are more easily deceived into committing acts inimical to the survival of society.

hehehehe....Guyman u get am por that one.
it is called inbreeding depression.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by charlsecy(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
skondo09:
Read ur leviticus vry well
In the Book you mentioned.... only marriage within the immediate nuclear family is forbidden. Cousin marriage is nowhere forbidden in the Bible.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by AyamDazey(f): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
drsteroid:
This is a strange but true life story that I want to share with everyone.

Last month, my friend's ex girl friend called me and explained how she was feeling with her body. After her explanation,I asked her when was the last time she treated malaria,and she said it was 2 weeks back, and she even used a potent anti- malaria drug which made me believed what was wrong with her was beyond malaria.

The whole scenario came to a head when she told me she was rushed back home from work the next day after she fainted and threw up. I told her she needed to run a comprehensive lab test, so as to ascertain what was really wrong with her,and she asked if she can make use of our medical centre for her lab test, which I accepted in the affirmative. The test later revealed she was a month old pregnant.

I asked her who was the guy responsible, because we are really very close and she finds it hard to hide her secrets from me. She told me it was a guy she met once and they both had sex together that night,and unfortunately, the guy is in UK now and he doesn't pick her calls anymore. I told her to make sure she get across to him so that she can convey the message to him,she said she doesn't even know what to do,that his number is still not going through,even when I asked her 2days after. She told me all this on bbm.

At a point in time, her number wasn't going through and her pings were also not delivering,I was scared cos she is just 22 yrs old and she may want to act in a funny way considering the number of negative ideas that would be running through her mind.

Luckily,her she pinged me yesterday evening, I was even surprised when I saw her pings saying 'doctor,gud pm." I replied her and we started chatting.

I then asked her about the pregnancy and she told me she succeeded in aborting it with the help of her cousin who took her to a private hospital in the mainland. That she just can't face the humiliation and disgrace that awaits her in future. It was then she said, 'Doctor,I want to apologize for lying to you,I just don't know how to tell you,there was no guy abroad that impregnated me but this my cousin who helped me with the abortion did'.

At that point,I was shocked, and my phone even fell from my hands. As if I didn't get what she said earlier,I asked her again with deep curiosity, ''who did you say was responsible for your pregnancy?"

She said the same thing that her cousin was responsible. At this point,something was now telling me its as if cousin is another new word or slang use in replacing boy friend. That made me ask her how is the guy her cousin? She said it was her mother's elder sister's son...

I heaved a sigh at the abomination after I heard that. She said even after the successful abortion,that the guy has been sleeping with her regularly,that the last time he slept with her was 2 days ago, and the worst part of it is that she is in madly in love with the guy.

I then asked her if both parents knew about the whole saga,and she said no,that they will kill them if any of their family member gets to find out cos its an abomination.
I told her to try and desist from such act,and get in touch with her pastor immediately for a total and rugged deliverance because the whole thing is evil and there is a spiritual undertone involved in the whole issue.

Since that yesterday she told me this whole scary story,I have been so confused as to what might have led them into such act.

I have it in mind to relay the whole story to my friend because he is also not spared as far as this issue is concerned, because this girl might have been sleeping with his cousin even while she was still dating my friend because they only broke up mid last year.

hmmm.....odikwaegwuoooosad
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Superman11(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
charlsecy:

Yes, every one of us is a cousin to another since we all have common ancestors. Adam and Eve's children had to marry one another. If we accept Adam and Eve are the first humans on earth, then we must also agree that we wouldn't be here unless there's some level of incest..It seems GOD later outlawed marriage between persons in a nuclear family, but cousin marriage is never prohibited anywhere in the Bible. However, different cultures define the degree of closeness within which a valid marriage cannot occur. What obtains here may not be applicable there. In my culture, cousin marriage or union is not allowed.

Is keeping a pregnancy a sure-fire sign of love?
I have not seen any law that cousins should not marry ooh. If not we will not be here. If people deny it . Then people deny our history s humans . Lol. Life is twisted

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by debrihachi(f): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
TheMatrix3:
She's wrong! But I'm certain 80% of those reading this have had a fling/blast with their cousins... wink
u talking from experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.