Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him (46296 Views)

Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend / Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2015
drsteroid:
This is a strange but true life story that I want to share with everyone.

Last month, my friend's ex girl friend called me and explained how she was feeling with her body. After her explanation,I asked her when was the last time she treated malaria,and she said it was 2 weeks back, and she even used a potent anti- malaria drug which made me believed what was wrong with her was beyond malaria.

The whole scenario came to a head when she told me she was rushed back home from work the next day after she fainted and threw up. I told her she needed to run a comprehensive lab test, so as to ascertain what was really wrong with her,and she asked if she can make use of our medical centre for her lab test, which I accepted in the affirmative. The test later revealed she was a month old pregnant.

I asked her who was the guy responsible, because we are really very close and she finds it hard to hide her secrets from me. She told me it was a guy she met once and they both had sex together that night,and unfortunately, the guy is in UK now and he doesn't pick her calls anymore. I told her to make sure she get across to him so that she can convey the message to him,she said she doesn't even know what to do,that his number is still not going through,even when I asked her 2days after. She told me all this on bbm.

At a point in time, her number wasn't going through and her pings were also not delivering,I was scared cos she is just 22 yrs old and she may want to act in a funny way considering the number of negative ideas that would be running through her mind.

Luckily,her she pinged me yesterday evening, I was even surprised when I saw her pings saying 'doctor,gud pm." I replied her and we started chatting.

I then asked her about the pregnancy and she told me she succeeded in aborting it with the help of her cousin who took her to a private hospital in the mainland. That she just can't face the humiliation and disgrace that awaits her in future. It was then she said, 'Doctor,I want to apologize for lying to you,I just don't know how to tell you,there was no guy abroad that impregnated me but this my cousin who helped me with the abortion did'.

At that point,I was shocked, and my phone even fell from my hands. As if I didn't get what she said earlier,I asked her again with deep curiosity, ''who did you say was responsible for your pregnancy?"

She said the same thing that her cousin was responsible. At this point,something was now telling me its as if cousin is another new word or slang use in replacing boy friend. That made me ask her how is the guy her cousin? She said it was her mother's elder sister's son...

I heaved a sigh at the abomination after I heard that. She said even after the successful abortion,that the guy has been sleeping with her regularly,that the last time he slept with her was 2 days ago, and the worst part of it is that she is in madly in love with the guy.

I then asked her if both parents knew about the whole saga,and she said no,that they will kill them if any of their family member gets to find out cos its an abomination.
I told her to try and desist from such act,and get in touch with her pastor immediately for a total and rugged deliverance because the whole thing is evil and there is a spiritual undertone involved in the whole issue.

Since that yesterday she told me this whole scary story,I have been so confused as to what might have led them into such act.

I have it in mind to relay the whole story to my friend because he is also not spared as far as this issue is concerned, because this girl might have been sleeping with his cousin even while she was still dating my friend because they only broke up mid last year.
bro talk true

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2015
seriously the two of them are suffering from malaria fever.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Bizgold: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2015
May be she enjoyed the cousin d*ck
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by eagleeye2: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2015
drsteroid:
I don't intend 2 tell my friend the real story,but in a way he won't know she is the one I am talking about
you an adult, so do what you feel like. But you must bear in mind that you cannot control the way others will react.

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2015
abeg I need the name of the hospital she did the abortion.
Tanx grin

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by 2sex(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2015
eagleeye2:

Okay.
Tell and angry dad what a cousin and her daughter has been doing, and you might just be preparing to bury one or more person.
Tell a depressed mother what her daughter and a cousin has been doing, and you might have a suicide case on your hand.
Embarrass a low self esteemed girl, by telling the world her abominations and you might again have a suicide case on your hand.
.Being an adult comes with certain caution.
Agreed... but don't you think they will still be having sex as reported even after the abortion? which is better? you tell me! The cousin is definitely taking advantage of her.

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Ahmed4002(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Her parents might be cousins too! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

here you are again.

we go jam for that area.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 29, 2015
Nneka123:
So it's all about reading Cousins having sex and getting pregnant? undecided

Well if this is true.

The girl got issues

I don warn you before...you 're beautiful
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Guyman02: 11:39am On Apr 29, 2015
It is not a Taboo in the North where cousins get married to cousins. Perhaps, the inbreeding gives rise to poor quality offspring who depend on Quota and can not compete with children from other parts of Nigeria for anything and are more easily deceived into committing acts inimical to the survival of society.

2 Likes

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2015
Guyman02:
It is not a Taboo in the North where cousins get married to cousins. Perhaps, the inbreeding gives rise to poor quality offspring who depend on Quota and can not compete with children from other parts of Nigeria where it is not prevalent.

Goat
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Omowalksola(f): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2015
Dis z so hard 2 bliv...d devil z @ work
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2015
na waa ooo,ds world self don dey turn to anoda tn... anyway, my own candid opinion is dat, we so much put cognizance to all ds acts in the name of been an abomination.. well,if dey truly love each oda,let dem FIRE DOWN JARE....WE NEED TO THROW ALL DS STUPID...........
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by swezenberg(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2015
For those of you who don't believe the story it happens a lot. I have a friend who confided in me that her cousin was seriously interested in sleeping with her back in school. In one of the companies I had my industrial Training in Nigeria. One of the staff impregnated his own teenage sister and suddenly became a fugitive since that day. The police could not find him after the whole secret was revealed.

Here in the States, these cases abound. It is the sign of time we are in. What is in vogue here is husband sleeping with two sisters. His wife and sister-in law and vise versa and the sister claiming she loves the brother in law simple.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by drsteroid(m): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2015
Adyrin:
Medical practioneers are sworn to secrecy!
Why is this so-called doc bringing his patient out?
Its very wrong!
Few weeks ago; my gfs sister ran a medical test and we went togeda for the result; upon collection, we were already in the car when she remebered interpretatio-wise she couldn't get the medical terms, and since she was the one driving she asked me to go meet them to explain; getting back inside the lab, they refused. Even when I tried convincing them that she's my sister and that she's travelling out the next day because they said she should come back whenever she's chanced!
This doc goofed real bad!
pls try read through the post and comprehend it. She is not my patient, and moreover no name was mentioned. I only brought this here to know if this is allowed in our culture,cos I no consaguineous marriage is allowed in some parts of asia.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2015
The entire incest superstition thing will die down some day. I think there is nothing biologically wrong though, its just societal influence. They can ride on, after all the good book stated that Cain and Abel enjoyed their sisters even as Adam enjoyed 4 of his daughters.

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by manofluck: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2015
Nothing is new under d sun, OP try as much as possible 2 talk 2 d grl, tell her dat she'll still get pregnant again 4 her cousin if she contineu with dat evil act nd she mit not succeed d second abortion

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by olivegirl(f): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2015
Sin of judah, incest. They hardly lie, carnal knowledge can't be shared with your blood. Pls this tribe judah God loved but sin of abomination is too much. Doctor pls help her, her soul is traped in the cousins soul. If you read bible u will understand why levi killed hamor son that defiled his sister. The girl can't do anything until she accept her soul is trapped then withdrwal starts. A man will live the father and mother to cleave,, cleave means tied. So a man cousin cleave with sister hmmmm bible said abomination. Again all sins in the bible was commanded with thou tone but sex case is different. Flee from fornication.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by darepoju(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2015
drsteroid:

I have it in mind to relay the whole story to my friend because he is also not spared as far as this issue is concerned, because this girl might have been sleeping with his cousin even while she was still dating my friend because they only broke up mid last year.
Hmmmm u like ofofo...she say make u tell every body ni?

iys a deep secret...now the whole world don hear....
pls we should knw DAT...we don't have to share every single thing we experience in life on nairaland or on d internet.. OK.. tell me now dat we knw...wat should we do about it....and peradventure the girl reads this story won't she knw its her story... Abi she no go knw say na u burst am...?? and she confided in u o..

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by alfajohn: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2015
Pls what is the biblical saying on this. I know for sure that it is not frowned at in Islam. The taboo might actually be an African culture thing.
Oya over to the pastors in the house
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by tolexy007(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2015
he don do me b4, I almost slept with my cousin, na God save me....Sometymz playin wit ur cousin who is of opposite sex is very dangerous, especially wen both of u always playin togeda.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 29, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Her [b]parents[\b] might be cousins too! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
seriously?
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by petkoffDrake(m): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2015
Damn! this thing almost happened to me last December.

she always sleep in my room dsame bed! I took it as nothing until one day we almost had sex! she kept touching me kissing me, thought it was a dream. d next morning, I talk to her and tell her she should b sleeping in her room she told me she loves me and won't hide it anymore! it happened again and I warned to tell her parent. (how she gets to me at night, I can't figure out) thank God I held myself. but she keeps on calling.

am so confused!
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 29, 2015
Me i no dey trust Male and female cousins...I get one pair for my department then,They are always sticking together... What caused it is closeness,and their parent didnt care since They are family...most incesto stories have seen is btw cousins
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by fromnigeria(m): 11:54am On Apr 29, 2015
Love is blind, it takes the grace of God
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by val4sure(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2015
Nawa ooo..they beta stop this ungodly act of theirs cos devil is planning to dance shoki with their destinies if they continue the cousin-sexcapades.

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by donshaddow(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Modified:

Sorry, I just read the whole episode now....

Na story e be jor.. the write up get as e be

Nor be the op e happen to sha...

Thank God say na him friend.... Lol
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by titsqueez(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
What is the abomination here? Go to US and UK and see how cousins de flex without issues. Am not even talking about India and Pakistan where it is almost compulsory to marry ur cousin
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by TheMatrix3: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
She's wrong! But I'm certain 80% of those reading this have had a fling/blast with their cousins... wink

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Luckieus56: 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nah Kele Kele Love b dat
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by SIRICE(m): 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
stylse:
wow u're beautiful
ah swear
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by nkem123(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
when bitches like this want to breakup with their boyfriend they find it easy with flimsy excuse, bt to breakout from this incest of a thing they find it hard to do.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by dustydee: 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Guyman02:
It is not a Taboo in the North where cousins get married to cousins. Perhaps, the inbreeding gives rise to poor quality offspring who depend on Quota and can not compete with children from other parts of Nigeria for anything and are more easily deceived into committing acts inimical to the survival of society.
With what you just typed, I am afraid I have seen products of such relationships who are more sensible than you. What could be responsible for your situation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.