Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him (46298 Views)

Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend / Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by debrihachi(f): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
50calibre:

Of course it shouldn't be but when you keep 2 growing adults (male & female) things happen. It's just nature.

Besides who the hell said cousins can have intimate relations? Siblings!? I understand but cousins, I don't. Since most Africans derive their standard of morality from the bible, I challenge anyone to show me where the bible prohibits marriage between cousins... As a matter of fact, the bible has numerous examples married cousins such Isaac & Rebekah, Esau & Mahalath.. So where does this fake law come from?

I tell people that in an ideal world, I could have married my cousin, some say I'm crazy but they don't understand.

So I can't understand the fake outrage and shock from these hypocritical folks when worse atrocities are perpetrated in Nigeria
yea In an ideal world... i would marry my cousin. lol
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by coollaw: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
I notice that u really want d gal also, keep trying tongue tongue
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by asaretolulope(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
@drSteroid...just curious, which test can detect a month pregnancy....
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by craigj: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
drsteroid:
pls don't get it wrong,she is not my patient.The essence of all this is just to find out if our culture here accepts consaguineous marriage.

I wonder why some people are hitting on the op with words of 'Secrecy' and 'Confidentiality'. We know that his line of job comes with these, but did he mention names? NO.. Even as a doctor, he was shocked hearing such. Even some pastors give examples (stories) in church without naming names. Its for all to listen, learn and advise(if you can).
I'm pretty sure some people here are victims and after reading some comments here would probably change for better.
Op, I think its best you don't even flash your pics cos that's another yawa. Abeg make I go back they read comments o jaree. ..

2 Likes

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by empress4u: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
drsteroid:
This is a strange but true life story that I want to share with everyone.

Last month, my friend's ex girl friend called me and explained how she was feeling with her body. After her explanation,I asked her when was the last time she treated malaria,and she said it was 2 weeks back, and she even used a potent anti- malaria drug which made me believed what was wrong with her was beyond malaria.

The whole scenario came to a head when she told me she was rushed back home from work the next day after she fainted and threw up. I told her she needed to run a comprehensive lab test, so as to ascertain what was really wrong with her,and she asked if she can make use of our medical centre for her lab test, which I accepted in the affirmative. The test later revealed she was a month old pregnant.

I asked her who was the guy responsible, because we are really very close and she finds it hard to hide her secrets from me. She told me it was a guy she met once and they both had sex together that night,and unfortunately, the guy is in UK now and he doesn't pick her calls anymore. I told her to make sure she get across to him so that she can convey the message to him,she said she doesn't even know what to do,that his number is still not going through,even when I asked her 2days after. She told me all this on bbm.

At a point in time, her number wasn't going through and her pings were also not delivering,I was scared cos she is just 22 yrs old and she may want to act in a funny way considering the number of negative ideas that would be running through her mind.

Luckily,her she pinged me yesterday evening, I was even surprised when I saw her pings saying 'doctor,gud pm." I replied her and we started chatting.

I then asked her about the pregnancy and she told me she succeeded in aborting it with the help of her cousin who took her to a private hospital in the mainland. That she just can't face the humiliation and disgrace that awaits her in future. It was then she said, 'Doctor,I want to apologize for lying to you,I just don't know how to tell you,there was no guy abroad that impregnated me but this my cousin who helped me with the abortion did'.

At that point,I was shocked, and my phone even fell from my hands. As if I didn't get what she said earlier,I asked her again with deep curiosity, ''who did you say was responsible for your pregnancy?"

She said the same thing that her cousin was responsible. At this point,something was now telling me its as if cousin is another new word or slang use in replacing boy friend. That made me ask her how is the guy her cousin? She said it was her mother's elder sister's son...

I heaved a sigh at the abomination after I heard that. She said even after the successful abortion,that the guy has been sleeping with her regularly,that the last time he slept with her was 2 days ago, and the worst part of it is that she is in madly in love with the guy.

I then asked her if both parents knew about the whole saga,and she said no,that they will kill them if any of their family member gets to find out cos its an abomination.
I told her to try and desist from such act,and get in touch with her pastor immediately for a total and rugged deliverance because the whole thing is evil and there is a spiritual undertone involved in the whole issue.

Since that yesterday she told me this whole scary story,I have been so confused as to what might have led them into such act.

I have it in mind to relay the whole story to my friend because he is also not spared as far as this issue is concerned, because this girl might have been sleeping with his cousin even while she was still dating my friend because they only broke up mid last year.

Hausa get married to their cousins. To them its not an abomination but she must know this:
The culture she was born into does not permit cousins having sexual relationship. The act she got herself into started with her thoughts. She has been thinking of how handsome or sexy her cousin is before actually going into bed with him. There is need to work on her psychology thoroughly. She should start thinking negative of her cousin, imagine she hates those things about him that makes her love him.
Another important thing is: never get yourself into a secret act because it can kill you. if you cannot be proud of doing it, its not worth doing.
if possible, get a replacement for her. one who will genuinely love her. by so doing, may be her love wiĺl switch.
pls don't abandon her. she needs you
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by fajani(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
AROOOOOOOOOO IS CALLING HER
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by NellyGhenghen(m): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Why is everyone shouting. Its okay in some tribes.

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

shut up your mouth you sick fool. what do you know about marine spirits. .
And shutap ya mouth too....
What do you know about satan? What do you know about lucifer?.... If you're really a lucifer's evangelist...why not open a church and preach his demonic plans on humans and how he's willing to destroy the earth by makin man hate it's fellow man?
Went through ur posts and I noticed u claim u've got powers!... I'd like to see u appear where I am now! Lemme beat the death-satan out of ur living body... You f00L....

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by owolawitola(f): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pls dont kill me....but ur actually allowed to marry ur cousin
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by joshrare(m): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Things like this do happen....

In dec,2010 I went to village coz we don't stay there.. There is this female cousin of mine who is always around to do domestic chores for mumsi,.I think she's around 21-23 yrs then...
Now one 9t she slept over in our house me and her on the same bed,its not the first time though but that 9t was different,.the weather was so cold..at 9t she grabbed me as a matter of fact she wrapped herself around me beyond d ordinary..mehn I was aroused coz I was cold too..then we started smooshing,.same things happened 2nd and 3rd 9t. On the 4th 9t, I smooshed her like she has never smooshed in her entire life..she took off all she was wearing and was beggin me to penetrate her..but..Thank God my subconscious was there to guide me... I told her I can't do it that she's ma sister and we will face the consequence if we ever try it...The nxt morning she left d house, she came back 3 days later to thank me.... I was a learner then sha

My advice is that, if u can't control ur third legs watch how close u get to ur relations coz conjil na bastard
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by joshrare(m): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
empress4u:

Hausa get married to their cousins. To them its not an abomination but she must know this:
The culture she was born into does not permit cousins having sexual relationship. The act she got herself into started with her thoughts. She has been thinking of how handsome or sexy her cousin is before actually going into bed with him. There is need to work on her psychology thoroughly. She should start thinking negative of her cousin, imagine she hates those things about him that makes her love him.
Another important thing is: never get yourself into a secret act because it can kill you. if you cannot be proud of doing it, its not worth doing.
if possible, get a replacement for her. one who will genuinely love her. by so doing, may be her love wiĺl switch.
pls don't abandon her. she needs you

Same with ijaw
They don't have relations....
All they have is brother and sister
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Jok3r(m): 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
drsteroid:

Last month, my friend's ex girl friend called me and explained how she was feeling with her body. After her explanation,I asked her when was the last time she treated malaria,and she said it was 2 weeks back, and she even used a potent anti- malaria drug which made me believed what was wrong with her was beyond malaria.

The whole scenario came to a head when she told me she was rushed back home from work the next day after she fainted and threw up. I told her she needed to run a comprehensive lab test, so as to ascertain what was really wrong with her,and she asked if she can make use of our medical centre for her lab test, which I accepted in the affirmative. The test later revealed she was a month old pregnant.

I asked her who was the guy responsible, because we are really very close and she finds it hard to hide her secrets from me. She told me it was a guy she met once and they both had sex together that night,and unfortunately, the guy is in UK now and he doesn't pick her calls anymore. I told her to make sure she get across to him so that she can convey the message to him,she said she doesn't even know what to do,that his number is still not going through,even when I asked her 2days after. She told me all this on bbm.

At a point in time, her number wasn't going through and her pings were also not delivering,I was scared cos she is just 22 yrs old and she may want to act in a funny way considering the number of negative ideas that would be running through her mind.

Luckily,her she pinged me yesterday evening, I was even surprised when I saw her pings saying 'doctor,gud pm." I replied her and we started chatting.

I then asked her about the pregnancy and she told me she succeeded in aborting it with the help of her cousin who took her to a private hospital in the mainland. That she just can't face the humiliation and disgrace that awaits her in future. It was then she said, 'Doctor,I want to apologize for lying to you,I just don't know how to tell you,there was no guy abroad that impregnated me but this my cousin who helped me with the abortion did'.

At that point,I was shocked, and my phone even fell from my hands. As if I didn't get what she said earlier,I asked her again with deep curiosity, ''who did you say was responsible for your pregnancy?"

She said the same thing that her cousin was responsible. At this point,something was now telling me its as if cousin is another new word or slang use in replacing boy friend. That made me ask her how is the guy her cousin? She said it was her mother's elder sister's son...

I heaved a sigh at the abomination after I heard that. She said even after the successful abortion,that the guy has been sleeping with her regularly,that the last time he slept with her was 2 days ago, and the worst part of it is that she is in madly in love with the guy.

I then asked her if both parents knew about the whole saga,and she said no,that they will kill them if any of their family member gets to find out cos its an abomination.
I told her to try and desist from such act,and get in touch with her pastor immediately for a total and rugged deliverance because the whole thing is evil and there is a spiritual undertone involved in the whole issue.

Since that yesterday she told me this whole scary story,I have been so confused as to what might have led them into such act.

I have it in mind to relay the whole story to my friend because he is also not spared as far as this issue is concerned, because this girl might have been sleeping with his cousin even while she was still dating my friend because they only broke up mid last year.

wat a world.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Alezy(m): 12:03am On Apr 30, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
They should get married. I don't know anything that prohibits the marriage of cousins. They are not siblings.
who be this??
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by fineyemi(m): 12:52am On Apr 30, 2015
Chizzy20:
nawa ooh...if she is in love wit her cousin...y did she abort it..y nt kip it nd face d consequence..she is jst deceiving herself...
hmmmmmm! I sigh heavily..
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by cuwakwere(m): 12:54am On Apr 30, 2015
Nneka123:
So it's all about reading Cousins having sex and getting pregnant? undecided

Well if this is true.

The girl got issues
Big issues o,,,,
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by sunkz: 5:03am On Apr 30, 2015
Av u seen d latest episode of "Yemi my lover?".....who knows,dis cud be it.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Drabrah(m): 5:50am On Apr 30, 2015
Hian!!!
Broz, Abeg I'm interested in knowing how ur lab test take detect say d pregnancy na 1 month.
Confabulation of da highest order.
grin grin grin
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Drabrah(m): 5:55am On Apr 30, 2015
drsteroid:

Hian!!!
Broz, Abeg I'm interested in knowing how ur lab test take detect say d pregnancy na 1 month.
grin grin ;
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Drabrah(m): 6:03am On Apr 30, 2015
asaretolulope:
@drSteroid...just curious, which test can detect a month pregnancy....
Me too dey wonder & wander ooo
Perfect lie IMperfectly constructed
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by drsteroid(m): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2015
Drabrah:

Me too dey wonder & wander ooo
Perfect lie IMperfectly constructed
if you read the post carefully and in details,I said a comprehensive test was carried out on her...its only a scan dat can tell the actually number of gestation/ pregnancy weeks.it was revealed through scan.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by drsteroid(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2015
Drabrah:

Hian!!!
grin grin ;
if you read the post carefully and in details,I said a comprehensive test was carried out on her...its only a scan dat can tell the actually number of gestation/ pregnancy weeks.it was revealed through scan.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by skedy1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hmm, physical and spiritual conji combined!! undecidedHmm, physical and spiritual conji combined!!
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2015
foxxynik:

And shutap ya mouth too....
What do you know about satan? What do you know about lucifer?.... If you're really a lucifer's evangelist...why not open a church and preach his demonic plans on humans and how he's willing to destroy the earth by makin man hate it's fellow man?
Went through ur posts and I noticed u claim u've got powers!... I'd like to see u appear where I am now! Lemme beat the death-satan out of ur living body... You f00L....

don't have time for worthless humans. find something useful to do with your life
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 01, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

don't have time for worthless humans. find something useful to do with your life
I thought perhaps the lucipher u're worshipping will give u the power to appear before me lemme teach u a lesson!.... Bastard!.... God will destroy the devil that is inside you.... And u'll be delivered from whatever demon that u possess! Amen!
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Edusouls(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2015
50calibre:

One of the religious/hypocritical hot heads I was talk about. Loool this made me laugh so loud. So if I fuc*ked her, how does that concern you?

Well if you must know, I didn't actually get to do that because I was scared. But in hindsight, I wish I did! If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely fuc*k her.

Now feel free to kill yourself grin
u re mannerless and wild..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.