Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Am In Love With A Married Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Married Man (42672 Views)

I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Can You Love A Married Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by jayvinnie(m): 8:40am On Jul 22, 2006
Why?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by calm: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2006
Sexylady,
YOu are in a tough spot. I too am in love with a married man and I can tell you that the only decision that you need to make is what is best for you. If you are okay never being number one in his life then youhave ot accept all the responsibilty for what happens. If you want and realize that you deserve to be number one then both of youhave some tough decisions to make. Noone can tell you that you are or ane not in love only you know that. Be honest with yourself and be honest with him. You deserve to be happy but remeber there are others inthe equation and he should be occaionally reminded of that as well.
I want mine ot leave becasue once I , or someone like me is in ones life then there is already problems. You are not the problem you are adding to it but you are not the probelem there wereproblems before you but as a society you will be blamed and stigmatized by your actions.
Do what is right for you, sorry that is al ltheavice I can give.
BE TRUE TO YOURSELF
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2006
i think you have a problem
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2006
Think about it, what if someelse is in love with thesame man you are in love with? i guess is gonna hurt you .so back up cos i believe there is a man out there killing him self just to have you say hi to him. remeber you are about to break a home
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by babe1(f): 12:16am On Aug 04, 2006
Well, i am married and would be hurt if my hubby would cheat on me ( he knows better anyways) but all the same, you do what you think is good for you, i hope that means breaking off with hime since you already found out he lied. Besides how do you know how many of you he is playing out there and lets say he leaves his wife for you, would you trust him?. You have all the answers i think.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by babe1(f): 12:19am On Aug 04, 2006
Then again if he is one of those people that believe in having more than one wife and you are down with that, then good for you guys. I know that in this my casa (home) am forever gonna be the only QUEEN with my KING.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Damest09(f): 12:24am On Aug 04, 2006
I think you should stop it, put yourself in the situation of the wife and another person is going out with your man, what would you do?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by wasty(f): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2006
i agree with u
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by jaybaby(f): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2006
RIDE ON cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by rightdude(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2006
have a personal disgust for people like you,
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by jaybaby(f): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2006
Wrongdudu pple like who?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by jaycee133(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2006
are u sure u took a vow? i doubt if not why go back on your words.see the way you lay your bed so u will , if u fall 4 him and take him away from his wife just because u can, concequently some other women or men will fall 4 him or you and God knows what. think honey
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by rightdude(m): 7:57am On Oct 26, 2006
hey jaybabe, initially my message was for the confused lady in love with a married man but same goes for you kiss
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by abbey02(f): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2006
girl you better move on with your life and forget about him.if you wanna be a second wife you can stay with him.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by jaybaby(f): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2006
WrongDuDu tongue tongue F-U-C-K O-F-F
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by CrazyMan(m): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2006
*What's going on here*?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by jaybaby(f): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2006
a A-J-U-J-U
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by olutomiwa(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2006
did i hear u say love?its no love baby its LUST,and i,m sure d guy has money,and probably he is BIG,STRONG AND RELIABLE[love my foot}.GO LOOK FOR YOUR OWN HUSBAND,HE IS SOMEWHERE LOOKING FOR YOU.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by jaybaby(f): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2006
@ Olutomiwa A-K-U-K-O (STORY)
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by CrazyMan(m): 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2006
Humm
@Jaybaby
E bu onyi Igbo?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by olutomiwa(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2006
jaybaby link=topic=2285.msg677186#msg677186 da
@ Olutomiwa [color=#990000:
A-K-U-K-O (STORY[/color])

@jaybaby,not surprised,you are birds of the same feathers{homebreakers}
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2006
@lioness
abeg help me tell am,instead of you praying to God to give you your own husband you are loving another woman's husband.abeg just forget it and pray for your own to come.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Echidime(m): 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2007
Dearest Sister,

Personal interest makes you think you love him or that he loves you,How much CASH are you getting from him that you can't let GO?? I love my Blessed country and its people so much,and can't bear to see any Nigerian in pain, my Sweet sister please forget that Prostitute man and Look very well your GOD'S destined husband or lover is standing nearby,he is not yet in your life cos that married man is standing on his way. THINK BABY. you can reach me :honestysmith@yahoo.co.uk I will tell you what I can't share with you online.

Echidime
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by studdys(f): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2007
My dear its not easy to just break off something you're so into i know,
its not easy, but please try, am with you on this one embarassed
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by ifraim(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2007
get a life, get a move on, find ur own and stop attempting to break someone else's home, dnt mean to be harsh but u need to be shocked out of ur dilemma,
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by manakins: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2007
I suppose for now the DELEVERIES are good.
I would only say enjoy while it last because u
are already telling urself the truth.ENJOY wink wink wink
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by puker(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2007
Do to others as you wish others to do unto you. That man no be ya husband. Na you know wetin u still dey find for the man body now wey you done discover say im done marry.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by laudate: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2007
Wake up, girl!

The married guy is just using you! Right now, you are the advertising break/interlude between his marriage programme. If he really loved you, you would be the one wearing his ring, bearing his name & sharing his villa. But you aren't, are you?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Creamish(f): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2007
*a bit off topic* Laudate, are u in NN?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by cidieschat(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2007
You are not in love with a married man, you in a haste to go to hell. oes the married man love you? even if he pretends he does, he is a liar let him make u a second wife.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by finemocha(f): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2007
Just pray he is not my husband because if i was the wife and found out, they would still be looking for your body (ok that was my Id talking)

but true advice, get over it.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by 2muchmoney(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2007
babe - no disrespect
consult a psychatrist

if the only people you fall in love with is married Men,
Exact reason why I say women re the cause of their own problem

The poor wife of this man You are in Love with, wont know you are aware he is married.
and u still decide to hang on, !
and wen kasala burst now, she go dey blame the guy - not Knowing you re the One that has a fish brain.

I wont blame the guy, who go see free constant , all conditions gear ponano,
Weh no go wan knack am,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) / Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.