Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments (16990 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / What Is That Song That You Always Wanna Listen To After A Heartbreak? / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Dunno....maybe cos u said u loved her to Bits

Men its been lipsrsealed
Ifa no gree ..
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

Lol make i ask ifa if u go make am 1 sec
Lol
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

Men its been lipsrsealed Ifa no gree ..
Try Obatala Abeg
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Beamborla(f): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mine is thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran.

Reminds me of no one/moment but makes me wonder...
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Ego2(f): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Was it ur Ex ringtone or favorite song?? why does it always remind you of him?
mai favorite song, tho reminds mi of him, especially neyo part of the list, if you'av got d song listen to the lyrics den you'd knw y its reminds mi of him.
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by chimerase2: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

Unfortunately lol u want d old one back
u didn't grab ma msg?
Amu showering encomuims on ua current dp.
Well in ma comment der is a missing word der
And de word is ''LIKE'' so if u r a smart gal u should fix it and comprehend ma eluelu undecided
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
chimerase2:
u didn't grab ma msg?
Amu showering encomuims on ua current dp.
Well in ma comment der is a missing word der
And de word is ''LIKE'' so if u r a smart gal u should fix it and comprehend ma eluelu undecided

Lol fix what ?
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

Yh lovely song
the lady is extraordinarily talented, you should check out her other songs too
Sia my love
Titanic
Av not been able to replace her Had many relationship after though. But the space is still empty *sobs* crySia my love
Titanic
Av not been able to replace her Had many relationship after though. But the space is still empty *sobs*
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
machinegundammy:

the lady is extraordinarily talented, you should check out her other songs too

Yh shes really good enjoyed her first album .
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by FLAWLES(f): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
chimerase2:
see how time flies undecided
Even de way u r talking to me self...smh embarassed
.wat s wrong wit u?i just asked a simple question;u know wat?forget it
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ego2:
mai favorite song, tho reminds mi of him, especially neyo part of the list, if you'av got d song listen to the lyrics den you'd knw y its reminds mi of him.

I'll check on it.....though I would have loved it if you explained
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
oloyolo:
Sia my love
Titanic
Av not been able to replace her Had many relationship after though. But the space is still empty *sobs* crySia my love
Titanic
Av not been able to replace her Had many relationship after though. But the space is still empty *sobs*

Is Sia your Love or wah??
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Beamborla:
Mine is thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran.
Reminds me of no one/moment but makes me wonder...
For real?? I actually don't understand a thing in that song
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Beamborla(f): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:

For real?? I actually don't understand a thing in that song
You don't? shocked
Should i write out the lyrics for you angry
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Fulaboy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:
Abi ur d one that calms my bp
ehemmm you heard that chimerase2
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Fulaboy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

Yh shes really good enjoyed her first album .
wow she must really be one of ur favourites
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
machinegundammy:

wow she must really be one of ur favourites

Yh i like her alot
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by chimerase2: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

Lol fix what ?
angry angry
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Beamborla:
You don't? shocked Should i write out the lyrics for you angry
if that's okay With you
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Deejavuu:
- Addis Ababa" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m8tt_kWK4o

cheesy smiley kiss
Hmmmm
grin grin grin
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
chimerase2:
angry angry

Lol i no understand now
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by chimerase2: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

Lol i no understand now
*hids straw at ma back* do u want me to us dis straw on u? undecided angry
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

Yh i like her alot
ME too. seems we have that in common
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Fulaboy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Fulaboy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Fulaboy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
machinegundammy:

ME too. seems we have that in common

Yh wink
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Deejavuu(f): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hmmmm
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

You dey feel am wink
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Is Sia your Love or wah??
No her song my love it's not a purpler song sha
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Drake ft justin bieber trust issues,
it reminds me of my ex,
But a song i cant get off my head off is
Novocane by frank ocean
men, d song is...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

April Born Lets Meet Here / B 2 / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.